Sun And Moon [lore] [evil lux...

By LilyLunaetic

Welcome to the lore of [E.L.A] More

Information before reading
Lux (Antagonist)
Palette Roller (Protagonist)
Merciless 2nd antagonist(Sidekick)
Drop (Protagonist's sidekick)
Goth and Crescent
Dust & Horror
Chara Hope [Caretaker]
Ink Comyet [Protector of aus]
Geno & Reaper [The souls guides.]
Blue [Royal Guard]
⚠ Killer ['wife' of the King]
⚠ Nightmare [King of Negativity]
⚠ Dream Joku [Guardian of Positivity]
⚠ Cross [the traitor]
Error CQ [The Destroyer]
•Nim, Passive Nightmare and Angst•
•Good ending•
•Bad Ending•
•surprise ending•
Moonrise and sunrise
//the meaning of the title//
end of lore

Dreamtale Frisk & Core Frisk

234 7 12
By LilyLunaetic

•Dreamtale Frisk• (might redraw this soon)

Name: [Frieda Hanani]

Nickname: Frisk 

Age: [17 - 24 years old]

•Fun Facts about her•

* She was Dream ex fiance.

* Frieda is a Saint because of her healing magic.

* Frisk and Hope has a good relationship. She pity Hope's background as a witch.

* the necklace she wearing is the necklace Lux wearing now. The necklace contain magic to make her look innocent no matter what. 

* she doesn't like wearing tons of clothing but just a simple one layer dress.

* her umbrella is her weapon. It may look harmless but if you get in Frieda bad side. Haha- you're going to die for sure.

* she have a short curly hair and a butterfly pin that were given by Passive Nightmare.

* her full name is Frieda Hanani. Only Dream and Hope call Frieda by the name of Frisk.

* she lives in a castle with the royal family.

* she used to engaged with Passive Nightmare until Dream arrived to fulfill the prophecy. So Nim made Frieda engages to Dream instead. 

* Frieda manipulated Dream quite a lot, same with Passivemare. She used both of them and they will fought with causes wars... Plus treason. 

* she wear a ring with a diamond shaped star. It was given by Dream.

* Frieda was killed by Alphonse. After Alphonse figured out Frieda was the cause of wars and the empire falling down. He killer her. 

* Frieda is also known as a beauty and graceful human. Every monsters and humans love her unlike Hope because Hope is a witch. The other reason is because Frieda is very manipulative. 

* Frieda and Passive Nightmare made a deal. Frieda continue on loving Passive Nightmare and he will protect her and act like a tyrant prince just like she ordered him too. 

* Frieda was just using Passive Nightmare, Dream and Hope in order to destroy the empire.

* Passive Nightmare
"Night? Well he was a good fiance but not my liking. We did made an agreement but I realized he fell in love with me.. Ugh, look at his naivety.. He thinks I really want to start a family with him? What a joke. It was not what I planned but I guess I should play along if it take to destroy this pathetic empire."

* Dream
"the little prince treat me well. That damned Empress disgusted me, she dare made me broke engagement with Night and betrothed me with a kid...? How tyranny can she get? Never mind that, at least I have another pawn to help me..."

* Hope
"The little witch is so adorable. It's sadden me that she had to look like a guy just to survive... This world is cruel to witches like her. I did my best and taught her everything I know about survival."

*Alphonse 

"He is suspecting me... It's quite a surprise he broke out from the necklace spell."

* Nim
"A pathetic excuse of a mother. I don't believe she deserves to be a mother at all. Night goes to me, desperate for my motherly attention. Well at least it's something I can do to control him."

* Lanny
"Queen Lanny? Well I didn't heard much about her but rumours said she and Empress Nim were friend no more."

Quetzalcoatl
"The King? Well, he causes wars... Many people had to suffer... I don't like him."

Description

Frisk is important to this story and very she is important to the Dreamtale family.

She is the reason why Palette hold a great determination but Palette never know that.

•Core! frisk•

*Nothing much about them. Core is just like the original.

*They used to be friend with Error and Ink but after the children deaths. All of them stop talking with each other.

*They are one of the people who aware of Palette endless rebirth but never take an action of it because the king multiverse told them to not interfere.

*Error & Ink
"We stop talking to each other. They just stopped... I guess those two blamed me for not seeing that incident sooner..."

*Dream
"Lord Dream still asked for my help to watch over his kingdom with my eyes. I stay in my place and use telecommunication glob. I don't think Ink want to see me anyway."

*Hope
"The witch... Well here's a secret. Hope isn't exactly a chara.. It's just a coincidence just because their name is Chara Hope."

*Palette
"he hates me and that's the final. I don't blame him, I watch him die over and over again. I did nothing..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 228 12
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥...
26 15 19
Sans Aus in a school what could go wrong? Lots of things, do people die? I don't know, but ships are included. You could say it is a slow burn kinda...
32.9K 2.7K 150
A collection of inane nonsense (ranging from Error being reincarnated as Palette to Dust finding a new love for the color pink) circling around the m...
21.2K 1.1K 15
When Dream loses his memories after receiving severe head trauma in battle, Nightmare and his team choose to take advantage of the situation...