Boulevard to Polaris (Virago...

By catarchiv

━━ VIRAGO SERIES #1 | R18+. To hold yourself on a high ground without stepping on somebody else is a mantra t... More

dedications
the only polaris
and her radiance
strike the gazer
'til he rouses
as they recollect
each of their past
the bliss ignites
the memories last
what was once lost
desist to exist
within his smiles
everything; evanesce
even the odds
refuse to leave
in his glimpse
the world passes
in his solace
thoughts; forgotten
and in his words
a reality awakens
as they meet again
the twain changes
one filled with hatred
queries for the other
still those foils
never changed fates
later in their souls
each is destined
in each other's arms
nothing changed
each are one
from the pleasure
to roughest leisure
until they sunder
until it's obscure
the boundless love
just as the unseen
confuses furthermore
yet lingers forever
it leaves a scar
intentionally shatters
schemes to reign
until it gives over
with all heart's sealed
with ours adrift
wandering to be found
what once exist
beneath our souls
behind our conceals
on the peak of over again
and the embraces of him
polaris and her paths
with his vows' cast
'til end comes near
found at last
note

even in faraway

1K 25 3
By catarchiv

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
even in faraway

warning. this chapter contains
detailed scenes that aren't
suitable for young readers. 

read at your own risk.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

"Gaze..." My soft moans filled the whole room when I felt Gazer slowly inserted himself inside me. He's unbelievably big and long that I can't help but gasp now and then, every time he tries to move inch by inch ay halos manigas ako sa pinaghalong sakit at sarap na dulot nu'n. 

"Am I hurting you, love?" He sweetly asked and I bit my lip before shrugging. Gusto ko ngang ibalik niya 'yung sinturon na ginamit niyang pantali kanina pero ayaw niya raw akong saktan.

He stopped moving then, making me more impatient than I was seconds ago. Sa sobrang pagkawala ko sa ulirat, I reached out for his lips while tapping him, wanting him to move and fill me more. And when he didn't get my gesture, I went to inch my hips closer to him, craving for his cock to grind in the deepest parts of my mound. Napasinghap siya sa ginawa ko at panandaliang nagulat.

"I didn't know that you're the worst when it comes to fucking me, Gazer." I whispered to teased him at nagdiwang ang loob-loob ko lalo na 'nung kumunot ang noo niya, tila hindi nagustuhan ang sinabi ko. 

"I was trying to make love slowly and passionately, because I wanted to feel every inch of you that I've been craving, Astra." Bulong niya pabalik bago ulit dahan-dahang gumalaw sa loob ko. It even tickled me when both of his hands held my legs wider, "But since you looked impatient, should I be rough?"

"Why n -  oh! Fuck!" 

My body arched towards him when he pounded his hard pelvis towards me, making me feel how far can his cock go inside. He didn't even bother letting go of my thighs and instead, he widened them even more for his access. Then, he pulled out before ramming himself back, causing for my lips to stagger by how many series of moans past through it. 

"Lift your hips up, Astra." Rinig kong bulong niya bago binalik ang mahihinang ulos na siyang ikinabaliw ko.

Sinunod ko ang gusto niya kapagkuwan. Itinaas ko ang balakang ko na siyang hinawakan niya bago ulit siya mahinang umulos na parang pinaglalaruan ako.

"Gaze... faster, please." Mahina kong bulong habang umuulos siya pero mahinang tawa lang ang narinig ko na mas lalo kong ikinainis.

Out of frustration, I reached out for my own clit before rubbing it in sync with his thrust. Napapikit at naliyad ako sa sarap na dinulot nu'n. Ni hindi ko pinakinggan ang pagmura niya sa ginawa ko at ang paglapag niya sa balakang ko sa kama. Nagulat na lang ako nang sapilitan niyang hinawakan ang kamay ko at ginapos nanaman 'yun pabalik sa sinturon niya. 

Then, he held both of my tied arms above my head while one of his palms situated in my legs to spread it. His gazes met mine, pagkatapos ay walang pasabi niyang binaon ang sarili na siyang ikinasigaw at ikinamura namin sa sarap. 

"Fuck, Astra." He moaned before thrusting again. Our skin slapping against each other made erotic sounds that made me crazier.

Ni hindi ko na alam saan ibabaling ang ulo ko dahil sa sarap lalo na at wala rin akong makapitan kung hindi ang sinturon na tinali niya sa'kin. 

I was biting my lip while he's thrusting, rough, hard, and deeper than I anticipated. I can feel him delved himself inside me, even deeper when he lifted up one of my legs and hooked it above his shoulder. He pulled out half of him afterwards, just to thrust inside me with such strength, illiciting another filthy moan out of my parted lips and making me crazier.

"Gazer! Gaze... baby!" Hindi ko maiwasang tawag lalo na't naramdaman ko nanaman ang dila niya sa nipples ko. He twirled his tongue around me, hollowed his cheeks to suck my bud, all while pleasuring and making me sore underneath. 

He wasn't even satiated because I felt him let go of the belt, only for his hand to rasp my clit in unison with his thrust, causing for me to almost lose all sanity left in me. Our whimpers and calls of each other's name collided in thin air, in which erotically mixed with the sounds of our skins loudly slapping against one another. 

"Get on all fours, Astra." 

I groaned when he said those before pulling out of me. Hindi ako nakagalaw sa sobrang pagkabitin kaya't ikinagulat ko na lang nang bigla may nagtayo sa'kin at tinulak ako pabalik sa kama nang padapa. Then, he pulled my hips up - my ass felt his pelvis on the back, and he thrusted again na siyang ikinabaon ng mukha ko sa kama para isigaw ang sarap na dinala nu'n hanggang sa kaibutaran ng katawan ko. 

He was already deep a while ago, but he's even deeper inside me now that he's fucking me from the back.

"Agh!" Shutting my eyes tightly, I arched my back more for his access and I almost grinned when he cussed before pounding me harder from behind. The rhythm of his thrust created another series of sounds from our skins slapping, kahit na ang pagkabasa ng babae ko at paulit-ulit na tunog ng pagkalalaki niyang bumabaon sa'kin ay rinig na rinig sa buong kwarto. 

"Astra..."  Every pound he made illicited a one raunchy moan of his name from my lips, matching it with his hefty breaths and calls of how he's making me feel so good whilst he's fucking me from behind.

"Gazer! I'm near... shit!" I heaved for air, face pushed down on the comforters of his bed as I was placed on all fours with him pivoting his hips back and forth behind me, his palm slipped beside my waist so he can rub my clit all whilst he's thrusting - the feat earned another prolonged moan from my lips.

The sound of my tightness continuously swallowing his cock resonated around the room, adding more concupiscence inside me that I swore I saw heaven every time he buried himself inside me - balls deep, not giving me any momentum to breath and regain my sanity up to the extent that I felt like my ears had gone deaf from how rough he was.

"Fuck, baby. Cum for me." Gazer kissed the back of my shoulder as he said those, eliciting another suppressed moan from me who felt like I was about to split into two from the way Gazer's cock pulled in and out of me. It was too heavenly for me to bear, adding it with his fingers frolicking on my clit.

Pulling my body up, I shrieked when I felt my back rested on his chest. But Gazer again didn't waste any time to follow and move. He thrusted briskly inside me, our slick helped the two of us to glide smoothly against one another, the resonance of our skin slapping is all that I heard when the knot inside my stomach untied. My vision turned white, one last thrust from Gazer was all it took for me to combust all over him.

"Good girl, Astra..." Gazer grunted, placing me again on all fours while grabbing my breast from the back, "But I'm just starting, love."

My eyes slowly blinked at the feeling of the sun's gleam hitting through my eyes. I adjusted against his brightness, only to be greeted with a white interior of somebody else's room.

Nagising ako hindi lang dahil do'n kung hindi dahil din sa biglaang pananakit ng balakang at pagkababae ko nang gumalaw ako. Doon din ay isa-isang bumalik sa memorya ko ang nangyari kagabi kaya hindi ko maiwasang mapabangon sa kama't takpan ng kumot ang hubad kong katawan.

Gazer, who never stopped owning me 'til morning came, was nowhere to be found now. He's not beside me, not even inside his own room. At doon pa lang ay binalot na ko ng sobra-sobrang takot dahil sa rasong mali 'yung ginawa namin at ngayon ay baka iwan niya ako para makipagbalikan kay Quince. 

Napapikit ako. I knew this will happen, but I have no regrets. I enjoyed what Gazer did to me, I craved for it, and I burned myself with his scorches kaya kahit mapulbo ako ngayon ay wala na akong pakialam basta nandito si Gazer. 

That made fear grow inside my chest kaya kahit nananakit ang buong katawan ko ay dahan-dahan akong umalis sa kama at pinulot ang lahat ng gamit ko. Bukod nga lang sa sirang panty ko, sa shorts ko, at sa spaghetti ko ay hindi ko mahagilap ang bra ko na tinapon ko lang sa kung saan kagabi. 

In the end, I just decided to pick up the huge t-shirt resting on one of his chairs before entering his bathroom para maghilamos. Then, I went outside to slowly open the door of his room and prepare to leave. Nilingon ko muna kung may tao at dala-dala ang cellphone ko't sirang panty ay lumabas ako bago hinanap kung saan ko ba nailapag ang car keys ni Paris.

"Are you leaving me again, Astra? Won't you even bid your goodbyes? "

Napasinghap ako at napalingon sa likod kung nasaan si Gazer na ang tanging suot ay boxer. May hawak-hawak siyang sigarilyo sa isang kamay habang ang isa naman ay nakapameywang.  Pinigilan ko pang bumaba ang tingin ko sa hayop na nakatago sa ilalim ng tela pero hindi ko nagawa. Napasulyap ako ro'n saglit bago binalik sakanya ang tingin at nakitang nakangisi na siya! 

I cleared my throat to hide the embarrassment, "Yes. I-I'm leaving, Gazer. Whatever happened last night is just... nothing."

Sumeryoso ang mukha niya. Nakita ko pa ang saglit na pagpasada ng tingin niya sa kabuuan ko bago niya dahan-dahang inangat ang sigarilyo papunta sa labi niya.

"No." Gazer firmly said bago pinatay ang sindi ng sigarilyong hawak gamit ang dila niya.

My eyes slowly widened at what he did. Nasa'kin ang tingin niya habang ginagawa niya 'yun na animo'y para niya akong inaasar gamit ang dila niya. Ang init na naramdaman ko kagabi ay naramdaman ko ulit sa buong katawan ko pero agad kong iwinagli 'yun. I can't help it. That was so fucking hot!  

"This tongue already owned you yesterday, Astra. Call me insane for I know I'm already addicted even at this hour. If you'll give me your consent, I might just pounce on you again." Isang ngisi ang kumawala sa labi niya.

Nagkatinginan kami saglit pero bago pa siya magsalita ay dali-dali akong umatras para tumakbo pero ko pa man magawa 'yun ay inisa't dalawang hakbang niya lang ang pagitan namin bago hinila bewang ko.

"Gazer! Let go!" I shrieked.

"No can do. I told you last night how I feel after I let those things happen four years ago. Hindi ko sinabi 'yun dahil lasing ako o ano. Sinabi ko 'yun dahil iyon lang ang pagkakataon na alam kong masasabi ko lahat sa'yo. And now, you're leaving me?" He looked at me dead straight in the eyes, "No, Astra. Even in faraway, I'll be the craziest if you leave me and I promise you I'll search for you even in your parent's underwears."

Wala akong naisagot sa gulat. Napasinghap lang ako nang pinisil niya ang bewang ko't inangkin ang labi ko saglit.

"No can do for you to leave me, Astra. I won't let that happen. I'll conquer all odds if I have to. I'll find that anonymous investor then I'll destroy my Father. After that, I'll tie a knot with you kasi hindi ako papayag na mawala ka sa'kin. Do you understand?" He whispered firmly again.

"Why?" I automatically asked while hiding the hopes that he will be more direct this time. He's not just doing this because of something we shared last night, right? He didn't just do this for his own gain like in the past. He didn't just say all of that to make me falter so he can ruin me again, did he?

"Isn't it obvious?" Naging malambot ang tinig niya, "Gusto mo bang i-kwento ko mula sa una? Kasi kung papayagan mo ako, mauubos lang ang isang araw ay hindi pa 'yun sapat para matapos ko ang rason bakit ayaw kong mawala ka ulit sa'kin, Astra. So... are you willing to spend days here with me? To hear my story? Um-oo ka lang, kahit bumagsak ang sales ng kompanya ko ay ipapasara ko 'to para lang malaman mo ang rason ko."

Nanlaki ang mata ko na siyang ikinatawa niya.

"You're worth more than that, Astra." Bulong niya habang nakangiti.

Hindi naman ako kumain ng paro-paro pero bakit punong-puno 'nun ang tiyan ko bigla? Sobrang bilis din ng tibok ng puso ko na parang may karera siyang dapat ipanalo. Napalunok ako sa reaksyon ko sa loob.

"Do it then. Tell me." Paanyaya ko, hinahamon ko siya gamit ang tingin lang.

Kumurba ang labi niya, "Sure. I already got some food delivered here anyways. Can I sit down?" 

I nodded weakly. Everything in him now is making me so fucking weak I'm starting to hate and love it at the same time. Nakikita ko kasi sa mata niya kanina at sa tono ng boses niya ang Gazer na nakilala ko noon at parang nagkaroon ako ng tiwala bigla na hindi na mauulit 'yung nangyari o 'di kaya ay ipapaliwanag niya lahat sa'kin. 

Umupo kami sa sofa pero sa gulat ko ay hinawakan ni Gazer ang kamay ko habang nakanguso noong akmang uupo ako sa katapat na sofa.

"What?" I asked.

"I told us to sit down. I'll sit down here," Turo niya sa sofa, "While you sit down on me." 

Nawindang ako pero wala na agad akong nagawa dahil pumalibot na sa bewang ko ang matipuno niyang mga braso. Hinila niya na rin ako para maupo paharap sakanya kaya kahit hiyang-hiya ay iniwasan kong ipakita na halos sumabog na ako dahil sa posisyon namin. Nakadantay ang dalawang braso ko sa magkabilaang balikat niya habang ang kamay naman niya ay nakahawak sa bewang ko. At ang gago, ang laki ng ngisi.

"Good girl." He chuckled before pinching my butt kaya hinampas ko siya. Natawa kaming dalawa dahil do'n until I realized everything that we've been doing now.

I looked at him. Since when did I let my guard down like this? 

---

Happy New Year! xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 3.4K 38
WITHOUT YOU SERIES #1 She was unstoppable, not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. Mik...
8.4K 416 14
(Eleutheromania Series #1) Betrayal. Grief. Darkness. Kianna Adira Montreal's only wish is to get free from her life's tumultuous path. Her yearning...
323K 3.5K 32
Life is unfair. That's it. Klariziee Riela Cuevas, an innocent girl who's willing to do everything to achieve her dreams and finish her studies despi...
19.5K 962 64
GIRLS SERIES #4 GALATHEA ELIZAGA (ON-GOING) "Everyday, I'm fighting my will to survive, not until the door opens and a person walks by, to fight wit...