๐๐ˆ๐†๐†๐€ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”

By WRITESBYJ

๐„๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ. *old* More

๐ข.
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐Ž๐ง๐ž

1.8K 32 5
By WRITESBYJ

I was currently otp with Mia and Yas. I'm finna tell them that for my senior year I would be doing in-person school. Instead of online like I've done my whole life. Never ever stepped a foot inside of a school building.

"Igh hoes guess whatttt" I dragged out.

"what"

"Wsp?"

"I'm doing in person this school year."

"Bitch you deadass?" Yas screamed.

"Bitch im on my way ova der" Mia said then hung up.

"I'm gone catch a ride from Mia." Yas hung up.

Since they was comin ova I decided to clean my room up. It wasn't dirty dirty but I had clothes onna flo nsht. Turning on my rap playlist "don't trust em" by sexyy red came on.

"they all some cheaters and he prolly suckin dick" I rapped loudly.

" shut yo can't sing ass up" My momma yelled from downstairs. Ha old ass always hatin onna real thorough bread playa.

After I got done cleaning up I ordered some papa johns but had to go ta the store to get it since they didn't come ova here after three o'clock. Ghetto ass neighborhood done scared em off.

I texted the group chat with Yas and Mia to let them know I'm going to get food incase they got there and I was still gone.

Heading outside to my car I got into my red 2016 Charger. My daddy got it for my 16th birthday.

Going through my playlist and clicking "shaq and kobe" by Deeskie dub I pulled off and waited till my favorite part to scream the lyrics.

"I hit the la hoe up like damn wsp been tryna fuck fa weeks
My baby momma callin she trippin im out hea serving geeks.
And wassaname naggin she fussin cause I busted onna sheets
You say it's smoke with mbm just kno you got some smoke with me
Bitch I got bougie dick"

Pulling up into the papa johns lot I paused my music getting out making sure to lock my doors. Going inside it wasn't many people inner like six or seven.

I went up to the counter to see if my food was done yet.

"What you want?" The worker rolled her eyes popping her gum. Damn this bitch rude.

"I got a online order fa jasmine" I replied.

"It ain't done get grab a number and when it's done we gone call the number."

"K" I grabbed number 34 and stood off to the side so I wouldn't be in anybodys way.

Hearing the bell on the door go off I turned to see who it was. It was a boy and Isaiah who was Yas's Boyfriend.

"Wsg la sis" he came and gave me a quick la side hug.

"Shi nun wsp gang who dis with you? Ain't neva seen him before." Just bc i did online that ain't stop me from knowing everybody, I stayed outside. #youngandturnt.

"Yo ass be sounding like a straight nigga gang but this my homeboy Tre he just moved ova hea from the city" Aw that's why ian neva seen him before.

"Oh. Wsg my name jasmine" I waved at him. He ain't say nun and just stared at me. He a rude la nigga Ian trippin doe.

"Number 34" The girl yelled.

Turning around I got our food then said bye to Isaiah then left. Pulling up in my driveway I didn't see Mia's car so I called her.

"Where yall bald headed asses at?"

"Bitch getting some weed"

"Aw ok I already got some dutches here. Call me when you pullin up." I replied then hung up getting out the car.

After they pulled up we just ate and watched movies nsht then decided to make a few videos.

"Ouu I'm finna post that first one" I go to ig ta find a song. After putting "BFF" by karma2zz on it I went to post it.

jasminelouise_

Liked by yasminedabrat and 1,826 others
jasminelouise_ 3/3 👅
view all comments
theyluvmia my hearts🤞🏾
yasminedabrat all bad btches 😍
60shxts jasmine jml
jasminelouise_ ^ mhmmm no
cashbuccs you so bad 😍
jasminelouise_ ^bye cash 😂😂😂

"Bruh cash hoe ass always onnat" I laughed showing them his comment.

"Nigga been onnat since we was kids" Yas laughed.

"Man we fried asf. Bruh look at Mia" I pointed at Mia, she was doing a big ass goofy smile at the wall.

"Best, Isaiah said can him and his homeboy come ova." Yas showed me the messages.

"Yea it's coo"

"Aight"

After twenty minutes of us just making jokes and laughing at dumb shi Isaiah and the dude from earlier came ova. Luckily my momma was gone with my daddy for the weekend like always.

" i know you ain't bring mr.rude" I laughed just tryna do a la joke.

"Shawt ain't nobody rude" He chucked. His voice was deep af. I just laughed and sat down my Mia.

"Y'all tryna go get on the trampoline?" I asked looking up from my phone since I was bored.

"Ouuu yea we can put soap and water on it to make it slippery. I saw somebody on tiktok do it" Mia jumped up.

"Aight bet" I got up going to get a jug of tied my momma gone beat my ass but YOLO. I was bent over since it was in the bottom cabinet then felt somebody get behind me.

"Nigga wtf you doin" I got up seeing ole dude his name tre I think.

"I was tryna get by you ta get ta the bathroom chill out" He walked to the bathroom that was down the hall from me.

Me and the girls went and changed. I changed into
Some Nike pro shorts and a sports bra.

Mia changed into a one piece swim suit. And Yas changed into a two piece.

The boys already had basketball shorts on so they just kept them on then took off their shirts. Ian even look at Isaiah in no way like that. That's my brother been my brother since I was 10. But tre? That Nigga was fine suprised Ian neva heard about him the way these stl hoes be.

"You do know dat starin is rude right?" Tre looked up at me.

"Oop imma be over here" Mia pointed to the trampoline and Yas and Isaiah wasn't paying attention cause they was over der being some horny freaky fucks.

"Nigga i can look if I wanna look" I joked then turned around walking towards Mia. I felt him staring at my ass so i shot him a bird then grabbed my booty laughing then continued waking to Mia.

After putting all the soap and water on the trampoline we got up there sliding everywhere. We decided to do a challenge on who can stay standing up the longest.

Mia and Isaiah already lost so now I was tryna push Tre and Yas off. I ended up falling and landing on Tre lap. I felt his dick get hard and i quickly stood up going over by Mia.

"Bitch i peeped" She whispered in my ear.

"Yeen peep shi i just fell" I Shrugged walking towards the house to take a shower.

After washing my body for 30 minutes I got out wrapping my towel around me and went to my closet. Looking around i decided to wear these la red pajama shorts and a black cami crop top.

After putting my socks on I put on my red teddy bear slippers and went downstairs with everybody else.

"Where everybody at?" I asked Tre since he was the only one here.

"They had went ta the sto rq"

"Aw ok" I turned around to go back upstairs.

"Damn you just gone leave me down here by myself?"

"Mmcht nigga if you just wanted ta come ta my room just say dat." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take that as a invitation" He stood up.

"You think you too cute" I laughed going up the steps.

"Dat mf too fat" I heard him mumble then i smirked bending ova twerking. It wasn't nun serious.

He started rubbing on my ass then went down ta my pussy.

"Aw you too comfortable" I laughed standing up plopping down on my bed.

"That mf fat and Ian just talm bout yo ass." He licked his lips looking at me.

"Your nasty sir" I laughed getting on my phone. He was still standing up making me mug him.

"Why you still standing up?"

"Ian kno if you wanted me on yo bed"

"Boy be fuckin fr and sit down."

I was scrolling on my phone until I looked up and his ass was just staring at me so I decided to stare back. Breaking eye contact after 5 minutes.

"Let's play 20 questions" I said as I sat my phone face down on my night stand.

"Aight" He came and laid against my headboard with me.

"Mk imma go first. What was the best advice you had ever received?" I turned looking at him expecting a stupid answer or sum but he had shocked me with his answer.

"Take time to know yourself. Basically saying when you know who you are, you can be wise about your goals, your dreams, your standards, your convictions. Knowing who you are allows you to live your life with purpose and meaning."

"Damn that's deep" I mumbled.

"Yea I know. my turn uhh when was the last time you felt loved? Not no friendship type love either like genuine love."

I sat thinking about it and I've never really had that typa relationship love. I thought I was inlove with my ex but it was just manipulation and he only wanted one thing to have the bragging rights saying he fucked me and I was dumb and gave it to him.

"never"

I put my head down playing with my fingers thinking about jamar but I didn't wanna ruin the vibes so i brought my head back up.

"What was the happiest day of you life?" I asked him as We held eye contact.

"When my big bro had graduated high school. I was so happy for him because he finally decided to turn his life around in the middle of his senior year I stayed up every day and night helping him get all his built up work done. He graduated with a 3.0." He looked down and I was tryna figure out why.

"Damn I miss him man" I heard him sniff. I lifted his head up wiping the few tears that had fell from his eyes.

"Youn gotta be ashamed ta cry. Its a normal natural thing." I hugged him he was hesitant to hug my back but he did.

After talking to Jasmine it felt like a weight was taken off my shoulders. Ian talked about my brother since he died.

When Jasmine comforted me it was something new for me. My household didn't really show emotions nsht so i wasn't used to it.

We had stayed hugged up and was just watching tv. I turned to look at her and she was sleep. She beautiful asf. After a while I felt myself getting sleepy so I just went to sleep.

Waking up from having to pee I felt Tre next to me with his arm around me. After checking the time and seeing it was 3am I try to slowly lift his arm up to go use the bathroom but then he started waking up.

"man why you moving?" He mumbled.

"I gotta pee"

"Awh my bad." He lifted his arm up.

After handling my business. I went downstairs to get me a snack since I wasn't sleepy anymore. Mia, Yas, and Isaiah was all laid out in the living room.

I went into the kitchen cabinets and got a pack of Oreos and a thing of vanilla ice cream. I got two spoons one for me and one for Tre.

Going upstairs he was sitting up watching Stranger Things.

"Here" I passed him some cookies and a bowl of ice cream.

"Preciate it"

Ian gone lie it's a la weird how I'm comfortable with him. I just met him and this Nigga sleeping in my bed nsht. I wanted to know more about him so I decided to start a conversation.

"What school you going to this year coming up?"

"Hazelwood east"

"Damn me too" I laughed a lil bit.

After we got done eating the cookies and ice cream he took the bowls and trash downstairs then came back into my bed.

He layed down then I laid on his chest. I felt comfortable which is rare since I barley knew him but it felt as if we fitted together like a puzzle piece. He wrapped his arms around my waist then we was out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 20.4K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
652K 21.8K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
1.3M 61K 54
" ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต" ๐€๐๐‘21 ๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ4๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
495K 20.7K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story