Enraged: Rise Of The Lycan Qu...

Από Tangotkt

Wynter is an 18 year old girl born from a powerful family where her parents are the famous King and Queen of... Περισσότερα

Enraged: The rise of the Lycan Queen
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 34

3.7K 105 1
Από Tangotkt

Zhavi's POV

My daughter today may have been acting strangely but I won't say it wasn't nice to have someone to train with me using my powers.

She's stronger, more confident and she has this energy radiating off of her that I can't quite piece together.

Although it does still bother me how she was so different this morning and the things she said make her seem scary.

Shane may not have showed it but he loved how she put everyone in their places, especially Vlad. Zafirah on the other hand kept mocking me about how my daughter could block her but I don't know how.

Although I wish I could because she can't help herself trying to get inside people's heads.

Shane and I are still not speaking. Or more like I am not speaking to him. I hated the way he handled discovering about Wynter's mate. It wasn't rational and he was being overly dramatic.

Part of me got bothered when he said he was a murderer. I know I'm years way too late for this but is that how he thought of me? If he was able to dismiss what I had done then who's to say we can't give Arseni a chance?

I am not happy about his age but this is about what Wynter wants and she made it clear she wasn't to be separated from her mate. I'm happy if she's happy and I'm okay if he doesn't hurt my daughter because then I will personally kill him.

"How long are you going to be mad at me for pecas?" Shane speaks breaking me out of my thoughts.

"As long as I can." I give him a brief answer.

"I said I was sorry. Wynter forgave me." He says.

"Wynter's been saying a lot of unusual things today and also I don't care." I say.

"Even if I touched you?" He says.

"Try me."

Suddenly I felt that familiar feeling as if there's a source of danger. I gasp when I see Quincy's red eyes indicating she was pissed looking down at what looked to be a half human half wolf person. She looked to my direction then I was back to reality.

"Pecas? Baby what did you see?" Shane tries to shake me from my shock.

"Quincy." I say and get off the bed.

"What?" Shane asks looking confused

"I think Quincy might be in trouble or is going to be. I can feel she isn't in her right mind Shane." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"She was with a half shifted man." I say.

Shane looked at me in disbelief. Before he could say more words, he looked at the wall.

"Can you hear that?" He asks.

"Hear what?"

"Growling." He says leaving the room in a hurry, I follow behind him in my pyjamas. Shane lead us to the children's quarters.

On our way we see our hallway had dents on the walls indicating there was a fight. I heard growls from downstairs and Shane went there. I followed.

When we get there, I saw more broken walls and some steps on the stairs. And blood...

This lead us to Quincy's room. The closer we got the more growls there were and we ran faster.

We got to Quincy's hallway and the growls were coming from her room, they were malicious. Before we could get close, something was thrown out hitting the wall causing us to halt.

A half shifted man was on the ground. Quincy walked out in a fighting stance and her fangs showed. Her head turned to me then back at the man. Just like my vision. She was mad you could feel the energy radiating from her. The man slowly shifted back to his human form. Was that a Lycan?

"Quincy?" I heard my daughter's voice as she also witnessed the scene before her.

More people come on the opposite side. Arseni and his friends showed up and they all saw Quincy heaving showing she was tired but her eyes were still scarlett showing her anger. When the Eriks boy showed up he looked between the man who was looking straight at Quincy and then looked back at Quincy and saw her anger. His eyes changed to midnight black just like Shane's when he is mad.

"What happened? Who is this?" Arseni points at the man.

"I'm guessing..." Quincy, or more like her monster says with her voice showing she was struggling to breathe. "one of yours." She replies.

"His scent is not familiar." The Mila girl says.

Eriks steps forward as the energy seemed to get thicker by the minute.

"Eriks?" Wynter says next to me. Eriks doesn't pay attention and continues to stalk at his prey. I've never seen him look like this before considering he is always flirting with everyone.

"Let him be. Let him have this." Arseni speaks first.

Quincy's attention turns from the man to Wynter and then her eyes were back to their dark blue. She was about the fall when Shane went to catch her in his arms. She was worn out.

The man got to his feet and suddenly fear was written in his features. He saw the Lycan stalking towards him and he started walking back from him. He shifted again and I removed myself from the way as he started running from him. Eriks smirks and follows him.

"What is he going to do?" I ask.

"Probably kill him for touching Quincy." One of them says. I don't even know if I should call them boys because they are centuries older than me too.

But this Eriks kid cares about Quincy that much? His reaction is the same reaction Shane would've had if it was me in her position. I'll say he gets my blessing.

Right now we are back in Eriks' room. We thought Quincy should stay there. Though Wynter said she could stay with her, Arseni insisted it's better if her scent covered his room, to calm him. We made a promise to Holden, he would go nuts if he knew his daughter just got attacked.

Arseni and Eriks were not here so I thought I should ask the question no one was asking.

"How come you didn't recognize that man?" I ask Mila.

"Well, it could only mean he was an outsider." She replies.

"It seems like whoever sent him knew there was a vampire here." Shane comments.

"Maybe, but our enemies do not aim at vampires. They aim at our mates." Viktor said. His accent was stronger than the others.

"Then why didn't they attack Wynter? I'm not saying they should but she is mated to one of you. Why specifically her?" Zafirah asks.

"Wynter and Arseni haven't been public about their relationship as they were, there are low chances people know they are mated. Also, our mates are fighters, no one ever dared to touch them unless they are alone." Andrei speaks this time.

"But even so, they are not mates." I comment.

"True but, she smells strongly of him and Lycans believe in second chance mates." Nikita says.

"So my niece was attacked because she is believed to be a Lycan's mate? Yeah Holden is going to go nuts." I say crossing my arms.

"I don't think we should tell him that right away." Shane says.

I look at him in disbelief.

"You really want to go there again?" Last time they kept Holden in the dark ended with them fighting and I almost killed my friend, Lydia.

"No pecas. Holden would take the first flight here without thinking about how his kingdom is holding up. Not to mention, the vampire King is endangered around so many Lycans." Shane says. Okay that's a good point.

"You know Spanish is really hot. What does that word mean?" Viktor's girlfriend asks.

"Iyubov.." Viktor warns. I shake her comment off. How does she have time for that when there's my niece here with scars and she makes jokes?

"Well, looks like you're gonna see him soon." Zafirah says.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Vlad proceeded in calling all the royals. There'll be here in a week." She says.

"Wait how did you know that? They didn't tell us anything." Alyona speaks.

"Because they are on their way right here. I can hear their thoughts." My sister seriously won't stop invading people's minds.

I gave her a warning look and she just tried to look at anything but me. Of course. And I wonder why she and Greyson get along.

I turned my head to look at Wynter. She didn't seem affected by any of this. Her friend is unconscious but she wasn't showing any emotion. That's not like my daughter at all.

"You're a mind reader? That's new level awesome." Mila says.

"And she should stop." I give her a warning look and she returns it with puppy dog eyes.

As if on cue, Eriks enters the room with his eyes now back to their normal colour. Though he smelled like blood.

"How is she?" He asks as he crouches down on one knee to hold her hand.

"Good actually, she's dreaming." Zafirah says.

"This is all my fault." He says looking at her.

Shane's eyes move to mine.

"I have mixed feelings about this." He says through mindlink.

"Only Holden holds the last word. We'd be bad people if we were to do that to her." He turns his head back to Quincy. She looked very peaceful and her scars were fading. They have it so easy meanwhile I heal like a human. Not fair.

I heard chatter coming from outside the door and then Vlad entered the room with an unknown man and Arseni.

"How is she doing?" Vlad says as soon as he enters.

"She's healing." I reply.

"Very strong vampire I must say. Not every vampire can single handedly fight a Lycan and have so little scratches." The man next to him says.

He might not know she is a royal.

"Other than that, Drake threatened someone he thought was Eriks' mate. Someone in this castle is a traitor." Arseni changes the topic.

"Is the man dead?" I ask. The unknown man's eyes turn to me. He looked to be calculating something.

"Not yet. We're getting answers first." Eriks replies.

"I'll be joining you. I have something that could convince him to talk." Shane comments.

Wynter has been awfully quiet. She doesn't say anything, she isn't trying to see if her friend was okay. She loves Quincy. Something smells fishy.

~

Hey readers. I hope you are having a great summer or winter wherever you are. Here's a chapter for ya!

Xoxo😘

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.4K 30 31
(STRONG LANGUAGE, MATURE CONTENT, RAPE, SELF HARM AND MORE) This book does not promote any kind of physical violence or abuse. I do not condone rape...
238K 7.1K 33
"Don't you see?" she asked him, looking at him with tears in her eyes. The look made his heart hurt. He hated seeing her sad. "I do not." He says cal...
2.4K 229 12
In this world of supernatural beings, power, and greed act as a catalyst for violence and war. Humans are subordinate in every sense and reside at th...
770K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...