Paralysed By You (Dkbk) (On H...

Par OssieThe0celot

Katsuki Bakugou got in an accident... They said it would be near impossible for him to move his legs again. H... Plus

The Accident
New Guy
Try And Try

Trauma No.2

1.1K 21 93
Par OssieThe0celot

Chapter 3

●~●

Mitsuki's Pov

●~●

Why the fuck would my baby need to text me 'SOS, check cameras' if he was not in trouble! That is what I said to Masaru, but he didn't listen, and he dismissed it as a butt dial. My baby doesn't butt dial...

Something's up...

●~●

Narrator's Pov

●~●

With Katsuki

●~●

As Katsuki was getting swept away by the pleasures of getting a "good" massage, Damian was smirking like the asshole he is, but what he was staring at was nothing like getting a real massage. He was staring at Katsuki's dick that was being 'protected' by one single piece of fabric.

"You like this, Kat?~" Damian asked as he let his hands explore Katsuki's chest. Katsuki, even if he did not know it, was moaning. He then reached his hand up to Damians shirt and gripped it tight, not letting go.
"Got a pretty strong grip there, Kat~" Damian lifted up one of Katsuki's legs and placed it on his shoulder, getting in between his legs.

Katsuki was confused. Why was this man touching him like this? This isn't how you get a massage...is it...?

Damian then leant over to Katsuki's face, seeing him lightly panting while groaning a bit as well and grinned.
"You know~" Damian then started tugging at Katsuki's shirt.
"It would feel better if you took this off~" And just like that, Damian had then ripped off Katsuki's shirt and stared down at Katsuki's slim body.

Katsuki, feeling uncomfortable, started to shift his torso ever so slightly, trying to get away from the man's stare. Damian noticed and took action, pinning down his body and smirking to him.
"Let me do all the work hun~ you just lay back and relax~"

●~●

With Mitsuki

●~●

Mitsuki's Pov

●~●

Fuck...sorry Masaru, but my baby could be in danger...

I opened up my phone and looked at my apps, searching for the one that allowed me to look at my cameras. I find it then click on it with no hesitation at all. To see...

"MY BABY!"

My son was getting...r-r-rap-...t-touched...by his sitter...

We are fucking going home...

I quickly switched to my contacts, and I find Masaru's number and click on it while packing up my stuff heading to the exit. It ringed once then twice, and then he picked up.

On Phone

🤓-Hey honey-

There is no time to explain, but our      
son is in danger!      
  Call 110! I'm going to our son -❤️‍🔥

Off Phone

●~●

Back with Katsuki

●~●

Katsuki's Pov

●~●

It...feels wrong...mum and Dad never did this, and they never went above my thighs...he's all over my chest...he even took my shirt away...I-I don't think this is a massage anymore...

I want my mum and dad...

I want to feel safe...

He started to go lower, back down my chest, and across my flat stomach, all whilst still "massaging" me. He then reached my V-Line, and I thought he was going to stop there, but not everything goes the way you want it to...

He then started to remove my boxers slowly, letting his fingers trail down my sides, making me shiver.
"It feel good, Kat?~" He asked while tugging my boxers even lower and lower. I decided not to answer, but he did not like that.
"I asked a question slut! Now answer! Does it feel good?" I jumped and quivered at his sudden voice change, and I slowly let out a shaky voice that has been hiding all this time.
"Y-Y-Yes..." He glared at me and then spoke again.
"Speak louder." I look at him in fear, and I try to speak louder.
"Y-Y-Yes...!" He smiled and then kissed my forehead.
"Good boy~ now you can get your treat!~" As he said that, he took my boxers off fully, so now I was lying naked on my couch in front of a stranger I barely know.

I heard rustling, but nothing was being done to me, so I looked up at what he was doing, and he was now taking off his own clothes. I quickly looked away as I am twelve and gay so...you can tell what's happening, right...?

He was soon done unchanging, and he then took my dick into his hands. I jumped at the feeling, and it brought tears to my eyes.

That hurt!

He then started to pump it. It hurt a little, but it somehow also felt good...? but...what even was this? I know that if you touched someone else without their permission, it would be wrong but to touch them in these places...? Is it? I only texted my mother to see what she would do, and I was scared of what this man would do, but right now, it doesn't seem too bad...

I was wrong...

And for another half hour, he touched me, kissed me, felt me, had me...it felt wrong...I did not want it...I didn't need it and certainly never wanted it again...

●~●

Narrator's Pov

●~●

Just as Damian was finished using Katsuki, Katsuki was laying on the couch with his mouth hanging open, sweat all over his body, tear stains all over his cheeks, marks, bruises and bites were all over his pale, white skin, standing out like blood in water, his clothes thrown about the living room and semen leaking out of his pulsating hole.

But just as Damian was putting back on his clothes, the door flung open. And there stood Mitsuki, Katsuki's mother, also known as the most badass mother ever to walk this planet, was standing there in the door way glaring her deep blood red eyes at the person she was soon going to murder, Damian.

A cold sweat soon formed on Damian, and he then sprinted out the house and away while Mitsuki then hurriedly went to check on her son.
"KATSUKI!? OH MY GOD! AMBULANCE! I NEED AN AMBULANCE!"

The neighbours could hear her screams and immediately called for help, and they got there in record breaking time, 5 minutes. In those five minutes, Mitsuki tried her best to keep her son awake while calling Masaru to tell him what had been going on.

They then arrived and took Katsuki away in a stretcher while Mitsuki ran after them begging to be taken with her son. They let her climb aboard the ambulance, and they drove off to the hospital. Katsuki slipped unconscious, though, due to all the pain he felt.

Mitsuki felt like she was to blame, she left her son-...disabled son alone in a house with a stranger...who knows what else could have been done...?

As they reached the hospital, they immediately took him out and into the emergency room, shouting orders and telling what had happened to the boy.

Soon after all the commotion was done and Katsuki was stable, Masaru arrived and was crying his eyes out. He found his sobbing wife and looked over to where she was looking and saw their son laying down on a hospital bed not even a week later after just being taken out of one...
"Katsuki...my son..." He cried harder and hugged Mitsuki tight soothing her lightly while also trying to calm down.

The same doctor came and looked at the grieving parents for the second time in just a week. He sighed and sat down on the chair next to Katsuki's bed and looked up at their standing forms.
"I'm sorry this had happened to Katsuki...he's fine, just resting..." They looked over to the doctor and back to their son, Mitsuki nodded her head, tears slipping down her soft plump cheek, rosy with crying.

"...What should we do...? W-We tried to get him a babysitter but...that didn't go so well..." Mitsuki stated as she pointed to her son laying down unconscious on the hospital bed. The doctor smiles with dread and looks up at them again after sparing a quick glance at Katsuki's sleeping form.
"...Best thing to do right now is give him some space, let him think things over, talk with him, maybe get him a therapist...and...and one of you will have to quit your jobs to take care of him...this change is important and he will need one, if not both of his parents to get through this difficult time"

Masaru and Mitauki looked at eachother, silently agreeing. Mitsuki then spoke up.
"I'll quit..." The doctor nodded then smiled as he moved out of the room to give the grieving parents some time.

"Are you sure...?" Mitsuki nodded as more tears slipped from her red eyes.
"I'll quit my job and look after Katsuki...it's my duty as his mother...to look after him...he's our son...I don't want to fail him again..." Masaru nodded and hugged Mitsuki close.
"You don't have to quit...you can just work at home, all you're doing is designing anyways. I'll make our bedroom, half bedroom the other your office. How does that sound?" Masaru asked, not sure if Mitsuki would agree, after all she can be unpredictable.
"Can you...?" Mitsuki pleaded. She did not want to give up her work but if it cane to her son she would give it all up in a heartbeat.

Masaru smiled and kissed Mitsuki's forehead.
"Course I can love..."
"Too much sappy shit..."
"KATSUKI!?" Kastuki covered his ears at his parents shouts and groaned.
"Is this some alternative universe where you both shout and are annoying?" Katsuki asked honestly. They all grinned and Mitsuki gave her son a playful slap.

His smile widened.
"Well is it? You never answered~" Mitsuki then poked his forehead, pushing him back to lay on the bed.
"Watch your tone Kats" Katsuki squinted his eyes.
"It sounds like you're calling me a cat..." His parents chuckled.
"Well you do act like one~" Katsuki then faked gasped and lay back dramatically.
"I do not! If anything you act like one!" Katsuki retorted.

Then mother and son ended up in a squabble, while Masaru watched and smiled to himself.

If only they were like this once in a while...not everyday...100 times a day...

Masaru complained in his head, very afraid of speaking it vocal.

"How about we go home aye brat?" Mitsuki finally stopped squabbling with her son and sat down on the bed next to him, petting his head of hair. Huffing, Katsuki nodded and looked around the room for a wheelchair.
"I can't leave if there is no wheelchair..." The angry blonde mumbled under his breath. Rolling her eyes, Mitsuki stood up and looked at Masaru who got the hint and went to find a doctor so they can leave and get Katsuki a wheelchair.

"It's already been a week, when will you get used to me being in a wheelchair?" Katsuki grumbled as he looked away from his mother. Mitsuki scoffed and hit his head softly.
"When are you gonna learn to be not such a brat?" Mitsuki grumbled back.
"Never-" Masaru then came back into the room with a new doctor.

"So are we ready to go home?" She asked in this sickly sweet voice that sent chills running up Katsuki's spine.
"Ah, yes, please help us get Kat into his wheelchair?" Mitsuki asked taking the sign out paperwork from the doctor and quickly signing everything, handing it to Masaru to keep for now.

She smiled sweetly and nodded, then she walked out the room coming back in a minute later with a wheelchair. Katsuki shook off the covers then looked at his parents for help as he didn't want to voice that he needed help getting changed and he died want the doctor there to see. They took the hint and Masaru distracted the doctor with a couple questions while Mitauki helped her son with changing.

Once all that was over and done with, Katsuki was now ready to go home.

"Bye Bakugou family! Hopefully I don't see you next week!~" The male doctor, that helped them last week, sang as they exited the building.

Katsuki rolled his eyes.

He never wanted to go back.

Ever.

●~●

End of Chapter

2039 words

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

372K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 39K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
420K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...