Heatstroke (Jack Frost, Rise...

Da FlorindaBrydon

"You know I have never been good with heat. Why me!" Jack Frost has been a Guardian for two years now and li... Altro

Authors note please read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
New Beginnings the Sequel for Heatstroke

Chapter 38

307 19 22
Da FlorindaBrydon

(Romanna's POV)

|

|

|

|

|

'Now he's outta the way, I've got a li'l somethin to say to all of you!' I shouted so everyone could hear me.

'I wanna say well done! Every single person in this room fought for their lives and I wanted to personally thank you for helping me. I couldn't have done it without you guys. All of you derive a pat on the back and a high-five. You're all free to leave or stay, it's completely up to you.' I finished while walking over to where Cupid was cradling Jessica.

'She'll be right. Just take 'er home to mum.' I said while checking over my sleeping sister. I've never seen her with angel wings before and somehow they complete her. They make her more perfect and beautiful.

'You are a true and honorable leader.' Cupid said while smiling and walking to the nearest exit.

'Why did you let Pitch go? You had him on his knees! Kneeling at your feet! You may never get another chance like that again.' A random spirit spoke while shuffling towards me.

'True. I may not be lucky enough to get anotha chance like that again, but what did all of ya seriously expect me to do? Kill an unarmed man who couldn't defend himself, in cold blood?! Neva! Yes, Pitch is a major pain and he's done some pretty nasty stuff, but that doesn't give me the right to end his life. If we get into anotha fight lata on in the future then let him have it! I have given us, the guardians and magic beings of this realm, the high ground! If we have to go to war he will need a betta plan and a stronga army cause what he just did today, that just gave us proof of how strong we all are when we work togetha!

Oi, you two! Come here!' I finished my ramble and called two Summer spirits to my side.

'For an example, these two Summa spirit boys have this stupid grudge on Jack Frost the Winta spirit. A few minutes ago the were defending him while aiding the retrieval of his staff. They managed to put their differences aside and help out a mate in need. That is what makes us powerful. Our bond with each otha and the supernatural community, not the powas we weild and control. You see I may have all of Motha Nature's powas, but they are not what makes me powaful, you are. Without you, I'm nothing but a story.' I finished while smiling confidently at the large crowd.

They all immediately cheered and chanted my name. The applause and praise was making me smile so much that my cheeks started hurting. I couldn't help it!

'Couldn't have said it any betta ma'self.' Bunny spoke from behind me as I turned to face him.

'Your actions here today have more than proven that you are indeed a noble and wise leader.' North said while kneeling down onto one knee and bowing his head in respect.

I gasped when Bunny, Tooth, Sandy and Jack did the same.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened when all of the people surrounding me knelt down before me, showing their loyalty and respect towards me.

'Holy Man In The Moon!' I whispered to myself while gawking at the sight before me.

Holy crap! They are treating me like their queen!

'I-I... Umm...' I squealed nervously out of shock.

'Umm, excuse me, Romanna?' An unfamiliar voice with a Spanish accent spoke from the kneeling crowd.

I glanced over to who owned it as he carefully stood and walked/limped up to me.

'My name is Peter. I'm Tooth's brother and I wanted to personally thank you for saving her. She and Bunnymund told me what you did and how you healed her, bringing her back from the dead. I really needed to just.... gracias! Gracias! ---(A/N: Gracias is thank you in Spanish. Ya'know cause he's Spanish.)---> I'm sorry I'm not really sure how to put it into words, but I'm forever in your debt. You've returned my sister to me, if there is anything I can do to repay you, please let me know.' The tall mouse king said while cradling his broken arm and attempting not to put any weight on his left leg.

'There is one thing...' I said while taking a step closer to him. 'Kneel' I ordered in a stern but still soft and friendly tone.

Peter glanced down at me and at the other 200 or so people who were still on their knees watching us intensely. He then nodded his head and complied, kneeling down onto one of his knees. The other was hurt and kneeling properly would hurt it more.

He was less than a meter away from me and now I was standing taller than him.

I beamed and cheerful smile down at him and raised my open hands so they were hovering above his shoulders. A soft warm glow appeared inside my palms, just like it had when I healed Tooth and Jack.

'It's very nice to meet ya Peta. Though you owe me nothing. Nobody does. I do what I do because it was the right thing to do, not because I wanted a reward or praise. Are ya forgettin that you selflessly used ya'self as a shield, more than once, and was thrown off a 20 story balcony while tryin to stop Pitch from harming Tooth? I'm surprised that ya even able to stand! You're still extremely hurt. It was very noble of you to stand up to the Nightmare King, but from now on I don't want you or anyone else to be gettin into the line of fire. I can't stand seein othas gettin hurt. Thanks, but that's kinda my job now.' I joked while smiling down at him. I lowered my hands and allowed the copper coloured mouse to stand.

He started at me with awe as he removed the sling and stretched out his arm. It wasn't broken anymore and he could stand properly on his leg.

'All of your injures are now fully healed. Sorry for making you kneel, you were too tall.' I explained while stepping away and slightly loosing my balance from exhaustion. Luckily no one noticed.

'Woah... gracias again!' He whispered while smiling widely at me.

'No problems mate.' I replied while bringing my attention to the other people in the room.

'Why is everyone still on their knees?... It's making me uncomfortable... please stand up! I'm not going to let you kneel before me, it's not right. We are equal, I'm not some god or queen... at least I don't think I am... even then, I don't want anyone kneeling down for me.' I explained while watching Jack quickly stand up and cheer out for me, clapping his hands.

One by one everyone rose to their feet and clapped their hands. They were yelling out things like:

"She is not only a powerful leader but she is also brave, selfless and humble too."

"I've never seen anything like that! She doesn't want us to worship her because she wants us to all be equal, even though she's Mother Nature!"

As the cheering subsided another voice called from the crowd.

'Mother Nature?' The voice spoke from behind me. I immediately turned around to see a winged elf girl. I had ordered those spirits to help her during the battle.

She appeared to have the body and hight of a five year old child, only she and super pointy ears and butterfly wings. Her dress appeared to be made out of hundreds of tiny brown, green and orange leaves, all hand sewn together. Since the leaves were real they were discolored and oddly shaped, but it looked absolutely gorgeous! Her pale skin was glowing and glistening, kind of like she's rubbed glitter all over her entire body and face. Her platinum blonde hair was extremely long and had tiny braids scattered throughout the naturally tangled strands. She had and crown of flowers on top of her head and a braided headband running through the top of the flower crown.

She started up at me with an adorable smile and bright green eyes.

'Umm.... yes?' I replied, unsure about the new name I know people would immediately start calling me.

'I am Nila, a forest nymph. I wanted to thank you for sending those spirits to help me. My sisterhood spends our time healing the trees and forests that the mortal humans damage. We are your loyal subjects and we worship the mother spirit of the earth, no matter what form she may take. You are new, and very different from our previous Mother Earth, Emily Jane. But we will still follow your orders and wishes as if you were her. Which technically you are. We have been waiting for her successor to appear for quite some time now. Before our previous queen disappeared she told my sisterhood to find her successor and to teach her about the power she controls.

If you ever need help use this to get in touch with us. We nymphs have the same powers as you do because we are literally smaller or less powerful versions of yourself. We were created by Mother Nature with the purpose of taking care of the earth around the clock, so she didn't need to drain all of her power and energy while working 24/7. Since she's been gone we have filled in her role until the next Mother Nature was found.

I noticed you haven't yet mastered your powers, if you would like training we would be more than pleased to do our very best. That is all, I bit you farewell. My queen.' Nila said while placing a small brown drawstring bag filled with beautifully polished stones, into my hand. She then did a ballet styled twirl on her tip toes and vanished into tiny glowing sparkles.

I noticed the same sparkles appear throughout the standing crowd, which means Nila was not the only nymph in the room.

'So... should I get the music playing again? I think we more than definitely have a reason to party now!' Alex yelled exictedly while doing a cartwheel onto her stage.

~~~A little while later~~~

Over 90% of the people who had originally arrived for the party had left after the fight against Pitch. I don't blame them for wanting to leave. I was exhausted from using my powers like I did and all I wanted to now is curl up in bed.

I did my best to clean up the mess the hall had turned into after the battle, but even with my powers fixing the holes in the floor and walls, it was hard to keep focused. I was struggling to stay in my Spring form and was constantly flickering like a TV without reception between channels.

'Ok, I'm done, can't do anymore.' I admit while giving in and turning off my power, transforming into my human form and falling to my knees. I was way too exhausted to stand.

To get an idea on how much I've overused my powers I'll explain a little.

Using my healing powers on their own to heal one person, will deplete my batteries and make me pass out for at least 24 hours.

I used my healing powers twice! And also burnt up a lot of energy fighting with fire and making those stupidly big vines grow. Also it takes a lot of power and energy to transform back and forth between forms and now I've fixed up the party hall!

I'll admit it. I've really over done it and I don't know how on earth I haven't passed out already.

'Woah, hey I got you.' Jack said while catching me before I collapsed onto my face. He supported me with his arms while walking me over to a nearby lounge chair.

'Aww, you're not getting all sleepy on me, now are you?' Jack said while sitting down next to me.

'Uh huh, toatly guilty. Healing you and Peta really drained me. But I'm ok. Just running low on powa.' I replied while rubbing my eyes and casually lying down, using is lap as a pillow. He gently rubbed the side of my face and hair. Sighing peacefully I closed my eyes, enjoying the relaxing sensation of his cool touch.

'I think you two need a little pick-me-up. Here.' Hollow said while passing us each a glass of glowing orange potion.

'Hey, umm thanks for what you did for us. You're speeches were like really inspirational. Also I wanted to thank you for making North change the guardian rules. April and I are now able to have the real relationship we have always wanted.' The spooky guardian said while gesturing towards April who was toatly rocking it out on the dance floor.

'There is no need to thank me. I was as only doing what I thought was right.' I said while yawning and taking a sip of the energy boosting potion.

'Wow! That really did help.' I said while hiccuping.

'Yep! I bet you're not tired now.' Jack said while laughing at my hiccups.

'Nope!' I replied while standing up.

'Come, dance with me.' I added while pulling him to his feet.

About half an hour later, Jack and I had been continuously dancing and drinking too many potions to count.

Let's just say the real party was only just beginning.

We danced for a few more songs until we were to puffed and needed another drink. We decided to try some of the other potions that were being offered and I'm not entirely sure if that a good idea or not, but I'm having the best time of my life! I'm not going to spoil it by saying no when I really do want to say yes.

'Cheers' We laughed in unison while quickly drinking the whole glass full of glowing dark blue potion and then refilling it again but with a mixture of the red one and the pink one. I don't know if you should mix two different potions together, but who cares, it's fun and tastes awesome!

Yeah, why do I always have to be the careful and responsible one. Am I not allowed to have fun ever? This whole party is entirely for me, then Pitch had to go and wreck it and now he's gone and everyone else is having fun and relaxing again. I'm gonna do the same. I deserve it!

'I wonder what this would taste like if we mixed them all together!' Jack said excitedly while jumping on the spot.

Yeah.... he's gone well over his limit. But luckily I am still mostly in my right mind and know what the mature and responsible answer would be.

'DO IT!' I said cheering him on while helping him poor a spoon of each of the potions into one cup.

'Haha, this is gonna be epic!!!!' Jack continued while laughing hysterically. I was also laughing though it was mostly because he was, but I was quite party potion high at thet moment too.

'Psst! Mother Nature? Hey down here.' I glanced down at the Leprechaun who was standing at my feet.

'Yes?' I asked while admiring how his orange beard was conflicting with the amount of green he was wearing.

'Here, take this. It's a special potion and I want you to have it.' The dwarf like man said in an Irish accent with a sly grin. He appears to be up to no good.

'What is this?' I asked cautiously.

'My dear, it's Leprechaun Luck Serum. It's extremely concentrated so only have a little. It bestows great fortune and luck on who ever drinks it.' He explained while placing the small vial in the palm of my hand.

'Really?' I ask while inspecting the glass jar. It had a transparent gel like liquid inside.

'Yes, yes and it's all yours. Go ahead, take it. Congratulations on becoming a guardian, thank you for fighting Pitch Black and I wish you the best of luck.' The little man finished with a bow and then scurried of into the slightly crowded room.

'Hmm... Jack?' I asked while noticing he was about to take a sip out of the overflowing rainbow madness of mixed potions he had just made.

Who knows what that'll do to him.

'Oi, stop. I've got a betta idea. Why don't you dump that and have this instead.' I said while removing the cork and holding the jar out to him.

'Only if you take the first sip.' He replied while smiling ecstaticly at me.

'Fine!' I said while tipping about half of the contents into my mouth and swallowing it.

Normally I would never drink some random potion handed over to me but I just had like three full cups of the blue potion which boosts your confidence and make you do stupid and gutsy things. Anyway it's only meant to give you luck, right?

This party is about to get a whole lot more interesting.

I handed Jack the half empty jar and he downed the last of the clear liquid.

At first I didn't feel any different but suddenly it kicked in and it felt like a mini explosion went off inside of my head and it felt amazing. All of a sudden I felt like I could do anything I ever wanted, and nothing was going to stop me. But the feeling quickly faded and was replaced with the overwhelming urge to make out or get fiscal with whomever I chose.

Of course it was Jack.

I thought the potion was meant to be a plain luck potion, not a super dose of, I don't know what! This is a perfect example of how labels can be deceiving.

'Woah! Mate that was awesome!' I yelled to Jack over the music.

'Holy Man In The Moon!' Jack exclaimed while sharply inhaling a breath of air.

We stopped and stared at each other for a moment, just letting the potions and the serum work their magic.

I know what I want more than anything else. I want him and it's obvious he's thinking the exact same because within an instant we were wrapped around each other in a very aggressive yet passionate making out session.

The kiss quickly escalated and I ended up being pressed against a wall in the quiet corner where Jack had earlier hidden his staff.

I'm not exactly sure how much of those stupid passion and confidence potions we have consumed but the both of us have lost complete control over our actions.

'Mmm, J-Jack' I moaned as he made a trail of kisses down my neck and collarbone. 'Ah, ow.' I winced as he accidentally grazed over the top of the bruises and sores left from Pitch's fingernails when he was choking me.

'You know to stop bruising you should put something cold on that.' Jack mumbled while gently rubbing his lips over the wounds while softly blowing cold air to making it less painful when he returned to kissing.

I shivered from the sensation and gripped the short white tufts of hair at the back of his head, gently teasing at the frosty strands.

A hushed groan of approval escaped from deep inside his throat, which made me pull us even closer. Slowly Jack's hands moved from my neck and back and down to my thighs. He lifted me off my feet and I wrapped my legs around his waist, causing our midsections to grind against each other.

'Romie, why don't we finish this someplace more private.' Jack whispered into my ear as he continued to kiss and nibble at it.

'Yeah Ok.' I replied out of breath. I loosened my legs and he stood me back on my feet.

'C'mon' He said while grabbing my hand and pulling us away from the party and towards the closest exit.

Moments later we were inside the bedroom North had given to Jack to permanently stay in.

I was once again pinned to the wall in a blur of lust, passion and kisses.

Before the both of us relised it, our shirts were on the floor and Jack's belt was being quickly removed....

A/N

Wow this chapter ended kinda unexpectedly since it started with everyone bowing and treating Romanna like some kind of queen.

Anyhow, I hope you liked that! Lots of fun, and unexpected things Romie had to deal with.

Ok WHY did they drink the Leprechaun Luck Serum!!! Those people are bad news! And now because of that they won't stop kissing! Lol

The next chapter is the MORNING scene after the party. So be prepared for a bit of drama. ;)

Thank you for reading and voting!

Sorry for any mistakes, I'll fix them when I find them.

Xoxo

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

619 43 9
My name, as you probably know, is Jack Frost. How I know that? Because the moon told me and this story will be full of drama, exciting new adventures...
927 80 15
Pitch is back with one thing on his mind: Revenge. And his anger will be taken out on a certain Frost who had ruined everything for him. He knows hur...
9.8K 302 13
How did it happen? ~He met you by chance one night, and no matter how hard you try, you can't escape him. Even though you say you don't really belie...
52.8K 1.7K 31
We've all heard the tales of our childhood heros. Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Toothfairy, Mr. Sandman, and Jack Frost. These are the Guardians of Ch...