Arrange Marriage with 7 Guys...

By dhwanifanfiction

Giving the chance to fall in love with 7 men, Navi and BTS get ready to start a new chapter in their lives... More

Introduction
Mehta Mansion
Kim Mansion
1. the first meet
2. decision
3. meeting in the office
5. Going to India
6. Relatives
7. Engagement
8. Mehandi
9. Sangeet
10. Haldi/Wedding
11. First Night
12. Honeymoon
13. Care
14. Their Ex
15. Healed by Love
16. Red Days
17. Arguments
18. Obsession
19. Missing
20. Celebrations
21. Mother
22. Revenge
23. Pregnancy
24. Final
Epilogue

4. Sleepover

2.3K 60 6
By dhwanifanfiction

-previously-

Jin: Come with me, Princess. I will help you in the kitchen. *holds his hand out for Y/n*

-Y/n nods and walks out the room with Jin while the other three are just staring at her in aw because of her cuteness.-

-present-

(Y/n's POV)

~I was going to cook when Jin oppa asked me something.~

Jin: Baby? Do you know how to cook any Indian dishes?

Y/n: Yes oppa. I do know. Why?

Jin: I was wondering if you would cook that cause we have never tried it?

Y/n: Sure oppa. And you can hangout with the others while I cook. *smiles*

Jin: Okk, call me if you need any help. *walks out of the kitchen*

-time skip-

~Once I finished cooking, I platted everything and set the dinner table. Then called everyone for dinner. They all entered and looked amazed by the dishes on the dinner table.~

Y/n: Have a seat everyone.

Jimin: Umm...baby what did you cook? *confused and surprised*

Y/n: Well Jin daddy said that he wanted to eat Indian food so I cooked it.

Jin: What did you just call me?

Y/n: What? I called you Jin d...*realized what she said*

Taehyung: Did you call him daddy????

~I was burning up looking like a whole tomato. I just wanted the earth to rip in half and swallow me whole.~

Yoongi: *walks in* What's going on?

Jimin: Baby had a slip of tongue and called Jin hyung daddy. *giggles*

Y/n: *Yoongi was standing next to me so I just hugged him and hid my face in his chest* Sowwy it was a slip of tongue.

Yoongi: *smiles and hugs back* It's ok baby. You have to call us daddy after marriage anyways, don't worry too much. *pats her head and gives her a kiss on the forehead* And you 3 *pointing at the maknaes* stop teasing our baby.

Namjoon: Anyways let's eat. I want to try baby's food. *rubbing his hands together*

~I pulled out from the hug with Yoongi oppa and was about to walk towards the dining table when I felt something on my leg. I looked down to see a cute fluffy dog staring at me. Although usually when dogs meet someone unknown the bark, I wonder why he isn't barking.~

Tae: Baby, why are you standing there come and eat with us. *looks over to Y/n*

Y/n: Tae oppa, who is this? *said while picking up the dog*

Tae: That is Yeontan. He is our child.

Y/n: Ahh ok, but why isn't he barking at me? I haven't met him before. *confused*

Hoseok: Baby, you did meet him when mom and dad brought Yeontan over at your place but you were sleeping. And he is not barking at you because he is comfortable with you. Now come and eat.

Y/n: *puts Yeontan down and goes to was her hands* Be right back loves just going to wash my hands.

(BTS's POV)

~We were glad that Y/n was getting comfortable around us and was able to talk more freely. But every time she would call us loves it made our heart beat accelerated. She was melting the cold ice around our hearts and we were happy to have someone who can be both say and bold and just be herself around us. Soon Y/n came back after washing her hand and we sat down to eat.~

Jin: Ummm *confused* Baby? *looks at Y/n*

Y/n: Yes?

Jin: How are we supposed to eat the food?

Y/n: Ohh, sorry I forgot to say...here copy how I eat it...

~Then Y/n breaks off a bite size piece of naan and dips it into the curry and puts it in her mouth. We all make an 'O' sound and start to eat.~

Jungkook: Wow, baby this is so good. You will have to cook this more often. *eating like a bunny*

Tae: *stuffing his mouth* WOWWWWWW

Jimin: *peacefully eating*

Yoongi: Wow baby this is so tasty. *eating more*

Y/n: ~Everyone one was complementing the food but three of them were just eating like they didn't get food for days.~ Yah, slow down and eat properly or else you will choke. The food is not going anywhere.

BTS: SORRY!!!!!

-time skip-

(Author's POV)

-The maknaes finished cleaning and washing the dishes. Then everyone was sitting in the living room talking when Y/n spoke.-

Y/n: Ummm...I have something to tell you, daddies. (literally cringing so hard for calling them daddies)

Jimin: What is it, babygirl?

Y/n: Ummm it's about my birth mom... *looks down*

Hoseok: Don't hesitate baby, just say... *pats her head*

Y/n: When I was 6 my dad had a huge loss in business because of a family member. *teary eyes* So he was having a difficult time fulfilling mom's needs, so she started having an affair with one of dad's business partners. *teardrops on her cheek* Then 2 years later when dad found out mom decided to run away as she didn't love dad anymore. That's when all of the family members on dad's side started saying bad things about me and still do it till this day.

Namjoon: What did they say? *calm and soft tone*

Y/n: They kept saying that since her blood runs through my veins that I will do the same as her. Some of them say that no one will want to marry a girl who was abandoned by her mother. That is why dad shifted to Korea and got remarried so I would have a mother figure. And if you are wondering then it's true that eomma didn't give birth to me, but she never treated me badly nor ever said anything bad about me. She always stood up for me when my relatives would insult me and call me bad things. *crying*

Tae: *hugs Y/n* Baby, don't cry. That was in the past now they won't say anything.

Y/n: T-t-thats n-not true *hiccup* They a-always ju-judge everyone based on their d-decision or their p-past. Like one of my cousin is gay and got married to her girlfriend, but all my family members boycotted her because she choose to marry a girl and not a guy. *hugs Tae tightly*

Jungkook: *getting angry but keeps his cool* Don't worry anymore baby because we will always be there standing right next to you. We don't care what your mom did in the past because we know that you don't care about how much money we have.

Jin: Yes baby, even though we just met yesterday, we can tell that you only want love and affection from us and not our money.

Y/n: *still in the hug but looks up* What d-do you *sniff* m-mean?

Yoongi: We mean that we already know that you don't want to marry us for money because you said that you want to earn your own money instead of living off our money. *smiles*

Y/n: *small smile* Th-thank you. For understanding me and supporting me. *gives all of them kisses on their cheeks*

-After Y/n calmed down, the boys decided to tell her why they were so cold when they first met. They thought that she trusts them more than enough that she told them about her past without hesitation then they should also trust her.-

BTS: We also want to tell you something.

Y/n: What is it? *smiles*

Namjoon: Actually, we had a girlfriend before we met you. And she was the reason why we are cold towards everyone except our parents and now you.

Y/n: What happened? If you don't mind me asking...

Jungkook: Actually she used to be our secretary before, but we all started dating after 3 months of her joining. And everything was going well until we had seen her at a club kissing one of our business rivals and right as we were about to leave...

Jimin: We heard her telling the business rival about our plans and the deals we are doing. Luckily she didn't know that the deals had already gone through as she had taken a month off. So the next day she came in acting as if nothing happened, so we asked her where she was the night before and she lied.

Hoseok: And after that we fired her and took over our rival's business. From that day we turned cold because we were good to her but she used us to help our rival who was her boyfriend and she wasted a lot of our parents money that they had worked hard for.

Tae: That is why we wanted to test you by putting the last rule that you can't work to see how you would react. And you turned out to be the girl of our dreams as you showed that you didn't want this marriage just for money.

Yoongi: We know that this marriage is being arranged by our parents but we want to give it a chance rather than being cold with you and hurting you.

BTS: We promise that we will always take care of you and be there for you. We will give you all the love and affection you deserve. No matter what happens we will always be standing right beside you.

-They all hugged each other and shared an emotional moment together which brought them closer and made their bond stronger. (Author: We all go through hard times in our lives but we have to become stronger and learn for what happened in the past, because as Namjoon said that the mistakes you make yesterday are the reason for who you have become today.)-

(Namjoon's POV)

~After talking about our past we all decided to watch a movie. Then soon the movie finished and everyone started to argue about who Y/n will sleep with. I decided to stay quiet as there was no use fighting and Yoongi hyung was already sleeping.~

Jimin: Baby, you are sleeping with me.

Hoseok: No, she will sleep with me.

Tae: No with me

Jin: With me

Jungkook: I am younger so she will sleep with me.

~They continued their bickering. Then Y/n poked me shoulder to get my attention as I was on my phone.~

Joon: Yes, princess?

Y/n: Joonie, can I sleep with you? *puppy eyes*

Joonie: Sure, baby. But what about them? *pointing at the 5 who are bickering*

Y/n: They will stop when they are tired. I wanna sleep *pouts*

Joonie: Sure, princess. Let's go. *stands up*

Y/n: Ahh Joonie, *holds Joon's hand* give me a piggyback ride pwese. *puppy eyes*

Joonie: *chuckles and bends down so Y/n can jump on his back* Come on princess.

~I was about to walk out with Y/n when Jin hyung's phone rings. He picked it up and a few minutes later he hung up and spoke.~

Jin: Guys, we are going to India in 3 weeks for the wedding.

Y/n: YAYYYYYYYYY!!! *excited*

Yoongi: Baby, why are you shouting?

Jungkook: Because we are going to India for our wedding in 3 weeks.

Yoongi: *smiles* Ahh ok, baby who are you sleeping with?

Y/n: *makes her grip on Joon tighter* With Joonie.

BTS (except Namjoon and Yoongi): What about us?

Y/n: You guys were bickering and Joonie didn't so I am sleeping with him. *shows her tongue*

Joon: *chuckles* What about the parents? Are they also going in 3 weeks?

Jin: They will be leaving in 2 days. We are going a little later because of work.

Yoongi: Okk now we can go to bed.

Y/n: Wait....if eomma and appa are going to India in 2 days that means I will be all alone in the house?? *nervous*

Jin: Actually princess, you will be staying with us and traveling with us as well since eomma said to use the private jet rather than booking tickets since there are 8 of us.

Joon: Okkk great so we should go to bed now. Good night everyone. *starts walking towards his room*

Y/n: Good night loves*flying kiss*

BTS (except Namjoon): Good night baby *chuckles*

(Y/n's POV)

~Joonie brought me to his room and asked me to change in the bathroom. I went and changed into my pj's. (pic of pj's) When I came outside the bathroom I saw him sitting on his bed with his back against the headboard reading a book. I walk over and lay on the other side. Then scooted closer and hugged him and closed my eyes.~

Y/n: Good night, Joonie *snuggles into his chest*

Joon: Good night, babygirl *kisses her head*

-time skip-

(Y/n's POV)

~I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. I looked to my side only to see Namjoon already staring at me.~

Joon: Good morning, baby. *kisses her forehead*

Y/n: Good morning, joonie *shy smile*

Joon: Come on, get up and get ready. We will go for breakfast afterwards. *smiles*

Y/n: Great, I will go now, but umm where are my things???

Jungkook: *knocks and comes in* Here is baby's luggage.

Y/n: *walks towards Kookie* Thank you, kookie.

~After I grab my things I walk towards the bathroom to get ready. I took a shower after brushing my teeth. I change into my outfit and go downstairs. I walk towards the kitchen to see Jin cooking, so I go and back hug him.~

Y/n: Good morning, jinnie.

Jin: Good morning baby. *turns around and gives her a peck on the forehead*

~I go to the dining room and look and start scrolling through my notifications. After a while everyone came and we started eating our breakfast.~

Hoseok: Hey baby, do you have any meetings today?

Y/n: No meetings today. I just have to work on assignments for my college classes.

Jimin: Then why don't you come with us to our company instead of staying here. *smiles*

Y/n: That sounds fun but I don't want to intrude.

Jungkook: You won't be intruding, you can just sit and work on your assignments while we work and then we will go out for dinner.

Tae: Yes and if you get bored then you can just explore the office but take one of us with you, ok?

Y/n: Okkk, umm I have a question.

Joon: What is it, princess?

Y/n: Well 2 months after our wedding my college starts and...

Yoongi: Baby, don't worry. I know that the college is a little far and you stay in your apartment but you will stay here and one of us will always drive you there and pick you up as well.

Kook: And we will also handle the company so you can focus on your studies. Then once you graduate you can take over.

Y/n: Well...you guys basically just said what I wanted to ask you so great.

Jin: I have a question, princess.

Y/n: *looks at Jin* Yes?

Jin: Do we need to buy anything for the wedding before we leave?

Y/n: Nope, we will be doing the shopping in India. And don't worry we will have enough time to shop and explore.

-Everyone enjoyed their breakfast and went on with their lives. Y/n and BTS were excited for their wedding. They were falling for each other and love was blooming but there were challenges in their way. However, they all had fate that by being with each other they will be able to come over those challenges.-

<To Be Continued>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190 10 11
(Y/n): Today's date... 25th March... 2013!!!? How did I travelled back in time?? ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-× (Y/n): WHAT WERE YO...
26K 1K 70
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
16K 662 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...
342 40 40
From my series, "How The 7 Have Fallen" - J-Hope's Story J Hope has something special planned for tonight's concert, but will Jin's jealousy destroy...