Trainee A reactions and onesh...

By RawrCurry

This is my very first book for Trainee A, bear with me and I hope you enjoy! I'll try to post one reaction pe... More

Your classmate who secretly likes you
When you confessed to them first (text pt.1)
When you confessed to them first (text pt.2)
First date
Introducing him to your parents as your suitor
Asking you to prom (Yorch)
When you kissed their cheek
Each others nicknames on their contacts
When you finally said yes as their girlfriends
hello !
fighting over little things
jj ; pursue
damn i miss leo
james ; no to captain
james ; no to captain 2
when you tell them you're out of chapstick

sangwon ; cold as ice

794 29 5
By RawrCurry

(this is quite long)
y/n's pov

6am
-
i woke up immediately after hearing my alarm rang. i stood up and went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

i woke up early because i wanted to study for a few at the school's library. i love studies, sometimes it's my solace.

after i took a bath, i brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. i did my morning skincare routine before going out of the bathroom.

i walked out of the room and saw my boyfriend sleeping peacefully.

i smiled at the sight of seeing him sleep on his stomach while his left arm rested on a pillow beside him.

introducing my boyfriend, sangwon. we were classmates back in high school to 1st year college, now we're both 2nd year students.

he asked me to be his girlfriend when we were in senior year back in high school but there's a slight deal we agreed on that i didn't like much.

we had to keep our relationship in secret, he didn't want other people to know... especially vien, his girl best friend.

sometimes i think he likes her, the way he acts towards her is so different from how he acts around me.

whenever he's with vien, he smiles a little even if he doesn't really smile much. if he's with me, he never smiles... he's always cold toward me.

we live in the same roof, he told me to move in with him when we reach college and we did move in together but we don't interact much.

i love him so much... but i'm not sure if he feels the same with what i'm feeling towards him.

i sighed at the thought, i quickly shook it off my head and went to the closet.

i pick my clothes and changed quickly. i went out of the closet all changed, i grabbed my bag and sat down on the bed.

"sangwon, wake up." i shook him gently.

"what?" he raspy voice

"you have 1 hour to get ready before our class starts." i said while rubbing his back lightly.

"argh, the university is literally 5 minutes away. let me sleep." he seemed a bit annoyed.

i sighed and stood up. he changed, he wasn't like this before.

i mean yeah, he was already cold towards me before but before... he holds my hand whenever he wants, he hugs and kiss me.

but now, i was the only one doing those things. it's tiring fighting for a relationship that only i was trying to hold on.

i arrived at the university, i walked straight to the library and started reading and studying.

i was reading a book when some girls sitting beside me were talking about something.

"so... when you were with sangwon yesterday, did something happen? or did he confess?" the girl asked

i slightly looked at them and it was vien and her friend. 

"no, i confessed to him... he didn't really reject me or answered me. he just smiled, which i think is good because he doesn't really smile... right?" vien said to her friend.

he just smiled!? he didn't even bring up that he has a girlfriend, what a nice boyfriend he is.

"i guess, just give him time. he'll come around." her friend said

"he just texted me, he's almost here. i told him i'm here at the library." vien said

well that kinda hurts a bit, he even texted her.

i checked the time, only 15 minutes left before the bell rings. i stood up and so did they.

i was putting on my headset when vien and i bumped into each other making us both fall on the floor.

"ouch! watch where you're going!" vien slightly yelled, i could clearly tell she was pissed.

"sorry." i apologized

her friend and another person held her stand up. i looked up and saw sangwon, we made eye contact but i quickly looked away.

he held out his hand offering me a hand but i stood up on my own. i dusted my clothes and picked up the book i was reading.

"sorry again." i said to vien and left without looking at sangwon.

i walked out of the library while exercising my shoulder that bumped the table when i fell down.

"argh fuck! why does it hurt so much!" i cursed under my breath.

i couldn't even move my shoulder that much so i decided to go to the clinic.

i went inside and told the nurse what i was feeling, she immediately checked up on me.

"i think you sprained your shoulder, it should heal after a few days. you don't need to use a cast supporter. i'll just use a bandage to support it. first you need to take your shirt off." the nurse said

i hesitated a little but i eventually removed my shirt. she grabbed the bandage and bandage my shoulder. she bandage it around my waist to support it.

after she finished bandaging my shoulder, she helped me put on my shirt since i couldn't fully raise my arm.

"while it heals, it will probably start to bruise later." the nurse said

"thank you." i said and smiled.

"okay sweetie, you're late for your class already." the nurse said

i stood up and bowed. i quickly ran to my classroom and saw the professor teaching.

i saw sangwon and vien sitting next to each other. i wouldn't be surprise if they even live together, but it kinda made me sad.

"you're late, ms. y/n." mr.kim said and crossed his arms.

"sorry sir, i had a minor accident earlier so i went to visit the clinic." i said

"okay, you're excused for now. you may take your seat." mr.kim said

i bowed at him and went to sit next to my best friend ami.

"what happened? why'd you go to the clinic?" ami whispered

"bump my shoulder on the table while bumping into someone." i explained

i slightly pulled my jacket down and showed the bandage. the bandage can be seen when my jacket's off because i was wearing a sleeveless top.

"oh. that must've hurt." ami said

"yep." i said

i pulled my jacket back up and we focused on the lesson.

-at home-

7pm
-
i arrived at home, i flopped myself on the bed. i was so tired, sangwon is still at school.

he has a soccer practice, vien always watch him practice so after practice... he takes vien home before coming home.

when he has practice, he'd usually come home around 10pm.

i stood up and went to the bathroom. i brushed my teeth and washed my face before going back to bed.

i didn't even bother to change my clothes pr shower because i felt so sleepy and tired.

i tucked myself in and went to sleep early.
-
sangwon's pov

9:30pm
-
we finished practice, vien was waiting for me at the bench so we went inside the school and i went to the boy's locker room.

i changed my clothes and went out to vien.

"let's go?" vien smiled brightly, i nodded.

i drove her home to her apartment, we arrived at her apartment and she touched my hand before saying goodbye.

she confessed to me yesterday but i didn't say anything about it.

after she went inside, i went straight home since it was getting late.

i unlocked the front door and saw the house empty. i went to the bedroom and saw y/n sleeping.

i sat down on the bed and stared at her. she didn't even bother to change her clothes.

i suddenly remembered the way she didn't take my hand earlier. was she mad at me?

i slightly pulled her jacket down to look at her shoulder that she was showing ami earlier.

she also said she went to the clinic so i wanted to check up on her.

i saw bandage wrapped around her shoulder and arm. i sighed after seeing that she got hurt.

i tucked the hair that was covering her face behind her ear before going to the bathroom and take a bath.

after i took a bath and changed, i brushed my teeth and joined y/n in the bed.

i moved closer to her and hugged her. our face were close to each other, i looked at her face and kissed the bridge of her nose before falling asleep.

y/n's pov

i woke up and the sun hasn't rise yet, i checked the time and it's 5am. i remembered that today is our 3rd anniversary.

his arm is wrapped around my waist, i grabbed my phone and just scrolled through social media.

6:30am
-
i was about to stand up to go eat breakfast since i'm not going to school early today but then when i stood up, sangwon pulled me back to bed.

"happy anniversary, love." sangwon said while his eyes were still close. he pulled me in and hugged me tight.

is he feeling okay? he's usually not like this. it's not that i don't like it, i'm just not used to it.

"are you not gonna say it back?" sangwon opened his eyes and looked at me.

when we made eye contact, i roam my eyes around the room and cleared my throat.

"happy anniversary." i said without looking at him.

he smiled at me for the first time after a while, i looked at him and he puckered his lips waiting for me to kiss him.

"what?" i asked, he shook his head and gave me a peck on the lips.

"yah, why are you being so weird today? did you eat something bad yesterday or did the soccer ball hit your head yesterday." i said because he was acting so weird.

"i know i'm acting different today, i felt bad for always acting cold towards you." sangwon said, he tightened his hug.

"ahh! sangwon, my shoulder hurts." i hissed

he quickly let go of the hug and sat up. i also sat up with him.

"why didn't you tell me you got hurt yesterday?" sangwon asked

"i don't know, i just didn't have to tell you." i said

"okay, get up. let's go eat and let's go to school." sangwon said and stood up.

"you go first, i'll go after you this time." i said

"what do you mean? let's go to school together." sangwon said and smiled.

"but people will see us together." i said

"that's okay, i think it's time for us to publicize our relationship." sangwon said

"are you sure?" i asked and stood up.

"mhm, it's time for me to show off my girl." sangwon said

i smiled and hugged him.

"i love you." sangwon whispered and he hugged me back.

"i love you too." i said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 11K 150
"Keeping you as a trainee is useless because you are basically our ace and have the skills to even debut as a soloist, so I wanted you to join the gi...
75.8K 1.8K 33
"I don't want her as my dance partner" . Hyunjin and Y/N never got along. So how were they supposed to be dance partners?! What will change between t...
2K 60 19
I'm bored and decided to do this. I kept having ideas, so I decided to make a book involving them finally. Before anyone asks, I will not ship any of...
112K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...