Roses Are Red

By naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request More

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
My God (ShinSoukoku)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Taunting (Fyozai)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)
Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
❗️❗️IMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)
A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

Ruin Me (Dazatsu)

2.6K 46 57
By naeguji

Word Count: 6060

Warnings: NSFW

-

Everybody wanted him.

Maybe none of them ever said it, but Dazai knew. Anyone who came across Atsushi's path felt an attraction towards him. He's sure it's confused them, and they all ignored it. But Dazai didn't, and he examined every single one of those pathetic people.

Atsushi Nakajima wasn't any Dazai; He wasn't insanely attractive, he didn't go around with any girl he could get his hands on. He wasn't a ladies man, he didn't flirt, he didn't care about his appearance. That was not what made them all attracted to him, no. It was the sheer innocence of the boy. The innocence of the man eating weretiger, as ironic as that sounds. He was oblivious to many things. His skin was soft and smooth, not tainted by the scars of his past (at least, that they could see).His eyes were beautifully golden, surrounded by a dark violet. It resembled a sunset, in Dazai's opinion. And he's sure he's not the only one that thinks so. Which was a problem for Dazai.

Dazai supposed he couldn't blame them, but he could be upset with them. I mean, they were so terribly obvious, whether they wanted him platonically or romantically. And doesn't Osamu Dazai deserve Atsushi Nakajima, if anyone does?

Dazai isn't stupid.

He's seen the way that Tanizaki begins to nervously fidget when Atsushi talks to him kindly. He sees the way his cheeks turn pink when he gets caught staring at Atsushi, who gives a friendly and oblivious wave. He sees the way Tanizaki pulls away from his sister in favor of going over to converse with the weretiger instead. He sees the way Tanizaki's body stiffens when Atsushi hugs him or puts a hand on his shoulder. And he's seen Tanizaki's all too wandering eyes on Atsushi many many times. Hazy eyes, eyes imagining something Dazai deserved and Tanizaki did not; Stripping Atsushi of his innocence.

Dazai sees the way Ranpo's eyes, although hidden, flicker to the weretiger constantly. No one noticed, because they were so close, but Dazai saw the way that his head would turn about a half a centimeter towards the weretiger. He's seen the way that Ranpo rests his head on his arms when he doesn't want to do work, and opens his green eyes to only watch Atsushi. He's seen the way he's grabbed Atsushi; His hand, his shoulder— Ranpo had the gall to grab his waist one time. And at the same time he was hit with such a sharp glare from Dazai, he never did so again.

Even those who felt nothing for him have felt the urge to do something to him at the very least once. For the obnoxious blonde ideal-obsessed man, Dazai imagined Kunikida had an incredibly unsavory dream. It was only for a few days, but Kunikida seemed quite uncomfortable and/or awkward around Atsushi. Dazai had labeled him as a threat those few days, before it wore off and he realized what must have happened. Yosano, however, had no interest in men. He didn't have to worry about her.

Oh, but it was just as much outside of the Agency as it was the inside.

Dazai sees the way that Akutagawa's eyes linger too long on Atsushi when Rashoumon has him tied up. What those eyes could possibly be imagining, only Dazai and Akutagawa knew. He's seen the way Akutagawa takes any chance he can to touch him; Grab his chin harshly to fein hostility, Grab his waist harshly to hold him still. One night, Akutagawa and Atsushi had teamed up for a battle. Dazai had a funny feeling, and so followed. Atsushi walked Akutagawa home, and Akutagawa dared to invite Atsushi to come inside. Dazai had appeared suddenly out of nowhere, exclaiming that he found Atsushi and that they needed to get back to the Agency. Naturally, Akutagawa gave up right then and shut the door. Dazai acknowledged him none.

Chuuya was perhaps in the same boat as Kunikida. He had felt something, and knew it. Whether or not he had a dream, Dazai didn't know. He just knew that the red head actively avoided Atsushi, and one day stopped doing so. Perhaps the feelings were temporary and wore off..? Dazai wasn't sure, but if Chuuya wasn't a threat, then he wasn't complaining.

His biggest threat was unfortunately the Mafia Boss himself. Whereas Fukuzawa, the not creepy person that he is, simply groups Atsushi in with cats. Technically, he is once, and he is cute like one. Mori, however, had absolutely no shame in wanting to do something to someone twenty two years younger than him. Their first encounter was when Lucy Maud Montgomery attacked a bunch of civilians with her ability. Mori had helped out, apparently. Atsushi didn't even have a clue who he was. Unlike Mori. Dazai wondered if at some point, Mori had seen Dazai's possessive behavior around him and thus acted the way he did for the sheer purpose of pissing him off. Well, one day he went too far for his liking. It couldn't be a coincidence that they were at the same place at the same time, the three of them. Dazai watched as his beloved Atsushi was put into uncomfortably close situations. Atsushi couldn't reach something? No worries, a random stranger has your back. But he's going to grab your waist and lean forward, grabbing that thing for you at the expensive of your closeness. And he doesn't back up once he's done.

Dazai simply cannot let something like that slide. It was too far, and it was who did it that pissed him off in particular. Well, he used to be a mafia executive. He knew all secret passages, all entrances, all residential areas— Mori had been so scared that the brunette would slice his throat and take his place just like he had the previous Port Mafia Boss. If Mori was already scared of a possibility that once would've never happened, Dazai sees no reason why he shouldn't fuel the fire. Mori woke up to a knife to his throat, and a very, very detailed threat about what would happen should he ever glance at Atsushi again. And goodness, Mori expected this at some point, but over the weretiger?

  The Guild was no exception. Despite how innocent, pure, and kind Atsushi was, he provoked selfish feelings in all who saw him. Francis knew his worth on the black market. Lucy had been saved by Atsushi and so wanted to stick to him like glue. With everything that's going on, Dazai's surprised Poe hasn't tried to kill Atsushi yet, given how Ranpo's attention is always on him, Rather than the writer, who's feelings were strong enough for the detective that he felt nothing for Atsushi. Poor Poe.

Dazai sat now, present day, at his desk. He had one leg over the other, his head resting in his hand as he observed Atsushi. If someone were to ask him why he thinks he deserves the weretiger, Dazai would have no answer. Osamu Dazai, Lady' man. He can get any woman he wanted.. why shouldn't he get Atsushi? No reason was a valid one. He watched as Atsushi unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt, his tie loose. "Aaa." Atsushi groaned, complaining as he fanned himself with his hands. "Why is it so hot in here..!" He exclaimed, wiping sweat from his forehead. Dazai wasn't in any better situation. It was hot. He watched as Tanizaki plugged in a few fans, hastily bringing one to Atsushi who thanked him gleefully. He's sure it shot Tanizaki through the heart, and he shamefully brought himself back to his desk. His red face disguised as one caused by heat. Atsushi is oblivious.

And it would stay that way.

He watched as Atsushi focused on work yet again, the combination of breeze with sweat cooling him down. Dazai subconsciously bit his lip. He felt a sudden hand on his shoulder and blinked, but before he got to turn around, Ranpo whispered words in his ear. "If you want him so badly, you should take him. Before somebody else does." Then, Ranpo continued to walk away.

Dazai's eye twitched and his right hand curled into a fist. Was that a threat? It wasn't a genuine concern. He's sure Ranpo would love to see Atsushi snatched right out from under him. You want me to act now, Edogawa? Fine, I'll act now. Dazai wasn't going to wait any longer for someone to snatch Atsushi up in their selfish and lustful arms. Not at all.

Dazai stood up, his coat resting on his chair as he wasn't going to have it on while it was so hot. Leaving it there, he walks over to Atsushi's desk with a bright smile, hands in his pockets. "Atsushi-Kuuuun~" Dazai purred, a hand on Atsushi's shoulder.

Oh, yes, another fact that pissed off everyone else besides Dazai. Atsushi loved him. It was so obvious. He became flustered under Dazai's simple gaze. He fidgeted like crazy and refused to meet his eyes. It was an adorably shy reaction. Dazai could feel eyes on them; Tanizaki jealous Atsushi never acted so cute around him. Ranpo jealous he's never been able to reduce Atsushi to mush quite like Dazai can.

"Uh- yeah? What is it?" Atsushi offered a nervous smile. It's not as though whenever Dazai cooed out his words, something mischievous didn't follow. Dazai always wanted to pull a prank, play a joke, have fun, and misbehave. Atsushi was, more often than not, dragged into his shenanigans.

Dazai's face falls into a silly pout. "I was about to ditch work!" He exclaimed all too proudly. He puts a hand to his heart dramatically, clutching his brooch. "But you see, Atsushi-kun, the air conditioning at my place is devastatingly broken!" He cried. "I might cook alive and come out a deliciously cooked crab tomorrow morning!"

Everyone is unfazed by his actions. Atsushi sighed softly. "Do you want to stay at my place, Dazai-San?" It was said in an accusing tone, as in, Was this what Dazai came over here to beat around to bush to ask.

"You would be my knight in shining armor, my god, Atsushi-kun! A life savor, truly, saving me from the pits of becoming a delicious dish." Dazai put a hand over his face as though it was the most terrifying thing he had ever thought, despite said thing being painfully unrealistic and ridiculous.

"Fiine." Atsushi sighed, standing up. "But I'm not letting you in my house alone! I finished all of my reports anyway, I should be good to go." He closed his lap top and grabbed his bag, slinging the strap over his shoulder. "Cmon." He sighed and left the office. Dazai followed. And he new more than half the room, somewhere, had hidden jealousy over the fact that Dazai would be alone with Atsushi in his house.

Dazai put a subtle arm around Atsushi as they walked down the street. "So, any interesting cases, my knight in shining armor?" He vouches to make conversation to distract them both from the heat.

"Nothing too interesting." Atsushi hummed. "Just the normal complaints and reports, honestly. I can't imagine anyone wants to commit a major crime in this miserable heat." He sighed. He really wished he had a car. Or his license. Or any way to get to his home from the Agency. The train was only for longer travels, which did not include his house.

Atsushi sighed in relief as his simply house came into view. It was a small place, yes, but he didn't care. It was home all the same. As he stuck his key in the door and turned it to unlock it, he became aware of the arm around him. He felt very flustered, even flattered. Even though Atsushi believes it's a friendly and platonic arm, he didn't care. It was very.. nice. He opened the door and stepped in, unfortunately that meaning Dazai's arm had to leave him. Dazai was so so worried about all of these other people wanting to snatch Atsushi up, when really Dazai had snatched him up long ago. Atsushi loved him. No one could charm him into willingly touching them in any way, or letting them touch him in an intimate fashion. Dazai had won that battle long, long ago.

  Of course, Atsushi isn't even aware of the battle. He's unaware anyone has any thoughts about him at all, let alone unsavory ones.

"Your place is so nice, Atsushi-kun~" Dazai chimed, looking around. He would love to live here. Or with Atsushi. Perhaps it was the fact that this home was Atsushi's, that made it so comfortable and homey. "Aaaa, air conditioning!" He exclaimed happily, and spreads his arms out. He's not lying, his air conditioning did break. It was nice to finally feel some air conditioning. He watched as Atsushi removed his shoes and set his things down. Dazai did the same.

"I'm gonna go get changed." Atsushi said, and walked to his room. "Make yourself comfortable.. don't break anything." He huffed and disappeared into his room. Dazai listens, and he doesn't hear the click of a lock. The brunette wanted to see Atsushi's beauty in its whole entirety. He slowly decided to walk towards his bedroom. Atsushi must not plan on taking long, since the door isn't even closed all of the way. Just enough for Dazai to look in..

  And he does.

  He carefully placed a hand on the door and positioned his eye to see into the room. Atsushi's bedroom looked very cozy. The bed was large and full of soft blankets and pillows and plushies. It was adorable. Atsushi sat on the edge of the bed, sinking an inch into the mattress as he does so. It really is as cushiony as it looks, isn't it? Atsushi's already removed his shirt and slides off his shoes and socks, followed by his pants. Dazai's eyes land on a few scars. He wondered why they hadn't healed with his tiger regeneration, but he didn't truly care. They were apart of Atsushi, and that made them beautiful.

  He feels not a singular ounce of guilt as he watches Atsushi get up and walk over to his closet. He kneels down and digs through a pile of neatly folded clothes, and pulls out a pair of leggings. Atsushi holds them by the top and opens them, lifting one leg and sliding it in, then doing the same with the other leg. The top of the leggings now at his knees, Dazai watched as he pulled them over his thighs and butt, and lower stomach. It appeared they were high waisted. He blinked, seeing the leg his had engulfed his feet. They weren't leggings, he realized, they were tights. He feels warm, but he ignored it. Atsushi's skin is slightly visible. Dazai wondered what outfit the weretiger would put on over the tights. He watched him stand up and pick out a large t-shirt that was sage green, and slide it on.

  Dazai expects him to put on something else, but it appears that's.. that's it. That's all Atsushi's wearing. The shirt goes down to his mid thighs. It's quite baggy, not giving him a gorgeous view of his figure like he hoped his resting outfit out. Atsushi stood in front of a mirror in his room and grabs the sides of the shirt, then pulls them back. Dazai's given a beautiful view of the shape of Atsushi's body. Atsushi giggled a little, he must find the bagginess of the shirt funny. He let it go, and then they locked eyes. Atsushi's mirror gave him view of his door, and through the mirror their eyes met.

  Atsushi stared at the mirror and with a blink, the eye was gone. His heart lurched and his face turned red. W-What the hell was that!? Was that Dazai-!? He whipped around, but there was no one at the door. He runs out of his room, looking around. "Dazai-San?!" He feels embarrassed, really. He was acting totally stupid, and he was watching the whole time. Dazai's sitting innocently on the couch as though he's been doing so this entire time.

  "Aaa? Why're you yelling?" Dazai pouted and stood up, hands in his front pockets. Atsushi blinked a few times, the red in his face containing itself to his cheeks. He frowned and weakly pointed a finger at him.

  "You.. did you— were you not.." Atsushi looked behind him, in the direction of his room. He was confused now. No.. there was definitely someone there watching him get dressed. Watching him admire his figure.

  "Was I what?" Dazai smiled a little. Atsushi turned back to face him and looked into his knowing eyes. Those were most certainly the same eyes that he had seen in his doorway.

"W-were you watching me get dressed?"

Dazai chuckled softly. "Yes."

Atsushi blinked a few times, eyes widening. He didn't expect the brunette to admit it so easily. But then.. at the same time, he was an incredibly tease, wasn't he? Ladies and women talked about it all of the time, didn't they? About how teasing the brunette could be. Atsushi wasn't sure how to respond to the boldness. "W..why?" He asked, wanting to know the answer. He can't find himself to look at Dazai right now. He's flustered.

"I wanted to see you." Dazai starts to walk over to him. With each soft foot step the brunette takes, Atsushi's heart speeds up in its beating.

"I'm.. right here, though. You could've.. waited." Atsushi said softly, his hands against his chest. His heart thumped, and somewhere he thought that having his hands against his chest would get the damn thing to hold still. It didn't. Atsushi was looking at the floor, and could see the brunette's shoes.

"I wanted to see your naked body." Dazai stood in front of him now, hands in his pockets. He seemed so relax, shoulders not up and stiff like Atsushi's were. Atsushi's face turned a dark red and he brought both of his hands up to his mouth, covering it. He can't believe what he's hearing. It's embarrassing. You see such things in books, in movies; Flirting. Dirty talk. Sensual tension. But to experience it in real life was something completely different. Atsushi wasn't sure his poor heart could handle it.

"Does that bother you?" Dazai speaks after a few moments of silence. Atsushi's eyebrows furrow as he thought about it. Did this bother him? It was an unfamiliar embarrassment he felt, but he wasn't so sure he was displeased with it as much as he was confused with it. His thighs shift together once or twice, and his stance changes a few times as he thinks. Oh, Atsushi.. it's so adorable, watching the way you move. The way you tick.

"I.." Atsushi feels as though if he can start the sentence, it'll be easier to finish than trying to come up with it all at once in his head. "..don't.. think so.." he murmured softly, lowering his hands so his words are heard. And he still can't bring himself to lift his head to meet eyes with Dazai.

"You don't, hm?" Dazai smiled a little. Atsushi was adorable. He knew many who would pay their souls just to see the weretiger in this fashion; Squirming beneath a confident gaze, stuttering, blushing. Whatever reason they wanted it; Love, Lust, the need to taint anything pure, humor, curiosity, etc; None of them would ever get to see it. Only Dazai. Atsushi is only for Dazai.

Dazai stepped closer, but Atsushi didn't back up. Dazai smiled a little, and removed a hand from his pocket. He lifted it to Atsushi's chin and guided his head to look up. Whether or not Atsushi wanted to, he will meet his eyes. "I didn't get to."

Atsushi isn't able to properly process the words. "H..huh?"

"I didn't get to see you naked."

Atsushi is forced to look at him as the unsavory words leave his mouth. Atsushi, of course, didn't change out of his boxers. He only does that every morning, or after he takes a shower. So twice a day, as he is a clean freak and showers once a day. Sometimes, twice a day, leading him to change clothes three times a day. But this time, Atsushi had only changed his over clothes. Dazai didn't get to see him naked.

Atsushi's eyes darted to the left, and his hands went up to the long strand of hair on his right that contained a black streak. He nervously smoothed it out with his hands. "Uhm.." He knows Dazai is indirectly asking to see him naked. "Dazai-San..." his eyes squint a little and he tries to come up with something to say. Dazai overestimates the diversity of his vocabulary when he's in a flustered state of mind. "Is your air conditioner broken?"

Dazai smiled a little. He knows Atsushi must have lots of questions floating around his mind, and simply grabbed onto whichever he could. "Are you accusing me of lying, Atsushi-Kun?" He moved his hand from his chin to his cheek, cupping it with the utmost delicacy; Treating him as though he was made of thin glass.

"Dazai-San.. why did you want to come here with me for?" Atsushi asked softly. Dazai wondered what was running through his brain. What did Atsushi Nakajima, treasured and cherished by all who came across his path, think Osamu Dazai came to his house for?

"I came here to ruin you, Atsushi-kun." Dazai cupped his other cheek with his other hand and leaned forward, pressing his slightly rough lips, that have been picked at till they bled quite frequently, against Atsushi's. And oh, Atsushi's lips were so soft. They were pink, plump, and perfect for kissing. He hoped to God this was Atsushi's first kiss. He'd love to take it, keep it in a locket, and wear it around his neck. Atsushi let out a soft whimper into the kiss.

The kiss was long and hot. Dazai's lips were so skilled. Atsushi wondered how many women he's kissed. But he found out he didn't care, so long as he was the one being kissed from now on. He let the other's more experienced lips guide him, as to not make the kiss awkward. Atsushi's eyes flutter closed, and at the same time Dazai's eyes open only a little to watch his precious little weretiger shift and squirm as Dazai held him close and kissed him deeply. Remember this moment. I've been waiting far too long. I should've done this from the moment you stole my heart. I should've ruined you the first chance I got, and kept you as my own. Kept you in my pocket and proudly displayed you to all those who came across my path.

  Dazai pulled away from the kiss as he felt Atsushi slow down. That meant he was short on breath and his mind was fuzzy. Goodness, if his hazy sunset eyes weren't the prettiest damn thing in the world, he didn't know what was. But he didn't want Atsushi feeling too fuzzy just yet. He wanted him fully conscious when he ruined him. Fully aware of every sense possible.

  "Atsushi." Dazai speaks his name without use of an honorific as he stared down at him with slightly hazy maroon eyes; Lustful maroon eyes. "Let me ruin you. Let me carefully remove each piece of fabric that hides your beautiful skin.. Let me touch wherever I want to." He feels Atsushi's hands against his chest. "Let me slide my fingers down your thighs, Atsushi." He whispered lowly. He felt his fingers curl around the fabric of his grey vest, and watched his eyes close tightly. Just like that, Atsushi. Imagine every word that leaves my lips.

  "Let me spread your legs open. Let me slide your pretty little ass down on my dick, Atsushi. Let me love you. Let me ruin you. I know better than anyone how to ruin such a delicate flower." The brunette murmured softly. "So long as you're alright with this gardener being used."

  Atsushi knows what that means. Dazai has lesser value in himself because of the amount of women that he's slept with. "An experienced gardener produces the best flowers." Atsushi is surprised at his own words, but Dazai's self worth is important for him. Atsushi opens his eyes and looks up at him. Those beautiful golden-violet eyes.. They looked so pathetic. "Fuck me."

  Dazai needs to hear no other words. He grabs Atsushi's waist, not being gentle about it, and lifted him up over his shoulder, walking to his bedroom a little too quickly for trying to hide his excitement. The words were words many never expected Atsushi to be able to say. He was so very innocent, after all. Dazai wondered how innocent. Images of Atsushi fully naked, riding his pillow in attempt to subside an odd, warm feeling he wasn't familiar with filled his brain. Images of Atsushi grinding and rubbing on what he could during a wet dream. And by God, he hoped Dazai was always the reason.

  Dazai laid Atsushi down on the bed and began to pull off his clothes. When he was left in boxers, Atsushi closed his eyes tightly. Dazai licked his lips hungrily as he pulled down his boxers, and tossed them aside. Atsushi. Naked, beautiful, vulnerable Atsushi. All for him, Atsushi. He's tempted to take photos and send them to everyone he knows. To Tanizaki, to Ranpo, to everyone. To brag. To parade. To showcase.

  But he won't. He knows his beloved Atsushi isn't ready for such extremities.

  Atsushi's eyes opened at the sound of fabric shifting. He watched Dazai slowly undress himself, and feels a slight ick. "Go shower." It wasn't a mean tone. In fact, it seemed a little whiney. Dazai merely laughed and stood up.

  "I don't smell that bad, do I? I showered last night you know." He sighed, acting offended.

  "I don't know that for sure..! Just.. please shower. I showered once already today and changed.. I wanna make sure we're both clean. Safe sex is important!" Atsushi sat up, pulling a soft blanket around himself. Dazai chuckled and walked to the bathroom. Who would've thought totally innocent Atsushi Nakajima would have thought so deeply about his sexual preferences? He's delighted for the weretiger to pull back more of the curtain to let Dazai watch the performance of his lewder side. A side only Dazai got to see.

Dazai turned on the shower once in the bathroom and removed his bandages. He tossed them into the small little silver trash can with a black bag in it. He then stepped into the shower, cleaning himself thoroughly. Perhaps once this is over and they officially get into a relationship, Atsushi's need for cleanliness will help the brunette take care of himself. He found himself not despising the water running down his body as much as he usually does. Atsushi's doing.

Dazai stepped out of the shower once he thoroughly cleaned himself, and turned off the water. He dried himself off with a towel and hung it over the shower curtain rod, not knowing what else to do with it. He then leaves the bathroom, and walks back to the bedroom. There, he sees Atsushi laying against a bunch of the plush pillows against the headboard with a soft blanket wrapped around the back of his body and to his arms. He's curled up slightly, fidgeting with his hands. Dazai's heart throbs at the mere sight. Atsushi is just- way too cute.

Dazai climbs onto the bed with a smile. "I'm nice and clean now." He purred, and gently tugs the blanket away from Atsushi, who sniffed once or twice to make sure he smelt the shampoo and body wash he had in the shower.

"G-good.." Atsushi murmured, and let the blanket be taken away from him. There is a short moment of silence and he speaks again. "You'll have to.. lead me. I don't know— I've never done this before.. I'm not sure what to do." Atsushi murmured once more. The brunette chuckled softly. Atsushi just kept getting more adorable by the minute, didn't he?

  "With pleasure. I'll make you feel amazing, Atsushi. I promise you." Dazai smiled softly.  He spread Atsushi's legs, earning a red face from the weretiger. He closed his eyes and turned his head away, embarrassed by the position they were in. Dazai thought about it for a moment, holding two fingers up on his hand but not doing anything with them quite yet. Neither of them had just brushed their teeth.. and they'd both eaten seen they did so this morning. He figured saliva as prep would make Atsushi quite uncomfortable. So he asks a question that he has a sneaking suspicion he knows the answer to. "Do you have lube?"

  Atsushi's eyes opened. "Yes." Dazai was right. Goodness, what could the weretiger possibly need lube for? If Dazai had to guess, it was for toys. Or, he bought it for "just in case". Either or, it wasn't any of his business. "It's in my bottom night stand drawer." Atsushi instinctively closed his legs. It's hard to sit like that for a while without getting shy.

  Dazai climbed off the bed and knelt down in front of the night stand, opening the bottom drawer. There were lots of random items in it. Bandages, bandaids, hair clips, pens, and amongst others things, a bottle of lube. He takes it out and discovers it's sealed, not having been opened yet. So it was a just in case purchase. Thank goodness. I would crumble if a pathetic toy managed to take Atsushi's virginity before I did. Atsushi watched as Dazai crawled back onto the bed and opened the bottle of lube after taking the seal off.

  Dazai dipped two fingers in and lathered them in the liquid. He pulls them out and with his clean hand, spreads Atsushi's legs again. Atsushi looks away this time, eyes squinted rather than fully close. Dazai's eyes land on the prize, and he lined his finger up with his hole. Atsushi looks very tight, which is coming from his own nerves; He's tense. Dazai will make sure there's no more tightness than what feels good for the both of them. He slides both fingers in at once. Perhaps he should've been merciful and only used one. But ah, who care, really?

  Atsushi let's out a sputtered whine, brows furrowing in confusion. "W-why does it.. it's weird. Should it feel weird?" He bit his lip.

Dazai chuckled softly. Watching the way Atsushi's body squirmed and moved proved to be very entertaining. "It always feels a little weird the first time. Plus, you're very tight, so it may even be uncomfortable. Just try to breathe.. relax, Atsushi." The brunette purred, wanting the other to become quite pliant under his hands. He watched the other attempt to calm himself down, and could feel the muscles loosen around his fingers. He began to move them. First, was in a thrusting motion. It gave him a taste of what's to come when something bigger was inside Atsushi. After the weretiger relaxed from those movements, Dazai then began to spread his fingers, still moving them. He's making sure to thoroughly stretch his beloved Atsushi. He'd love to ruin him, yes, but not with any pain involved.

Eventually, Atsushi began to let out soft moans. Oh, the first one was heavenly. Atsushi was so very embarrassed he made such a lewd noise. Dazai cherished every bit of it, really. Then, every moan after that differed in length and volume. All of them were precious, and Dazai enjoyed knowing no one else would ever be able to hear these sweet moans of his.

Once he felt that the prep was adequate, he removed his fingers and chuckled. While Atsushi panted and took a moment to recover, Dazai lubed up his own dick. Some time, he thinks, they must discuss kinks. What could his little Atsushi possibly be into? The possibilities are endless, truthfully. And Dazai would be open to all of it. For Atsushi? Anything.

Atsushi's legs stayed open this time, and he looked at Dazai who set the now closed bottle on the night stand. "W-will this hurt..?" A quiet whimper leaves his lips and Dazai hovered over him. He keeps his eyes on Dazai's face, which was something the brunette absolutely loved about him. He wasn't lustfully staring at his bigger-than-average dick.. no, he was looking at Dazai's face. He loved Dazai.

  "Maybe it will a little.. but not a lot, so don't even worry." Dazai assured him in a seductively low tone, gently patting his thigh the same way one would pat one's shoulder to comfort them. He heard Atsushi's breath change a little at the thigh pat. He glanced down to Atsushi's thighs and places his thumb on the center of it, and the rest of his fingers on the side, and gives a gentle squeeze. He earned a soft noise from Atsushi. Such smooth and soft thighs.. they're quite squishy, too.. It's only natural they'd be sensitive. Dazai wished to know how sensitive they truly were.

  Dazai pressed his not at all soft fingers into Atsushi's contras tingly soft skin. Atsushi moaned quietly in response. "What.. are you doing to me?" Atsushi asked softly. He never remembered his thighs being this sensitive. Surely, this must be Dazai's fault. Dazai chuckled and gave no response, as he wasn't exactly aware of "what he did" to Atsushi. He leaned his head down and lowered his hand to the bottom of his thigh, rubbing. He then placed gentle kisses along the soft flesh. Atsushi's body overflows with warmth when Dazai started to suck on his once untainted flesh. Atsushi's not too happy about it.

  "D-Dazai..! Stop teasing me, c'mon.."  Atsushi pleaded, and Dazai felt Atsushi's thighs close around his head. A soft moan escaped his own lips this time. Oh, if this wasn't a once in a lifetime experience— Nothing could be more glorious that being squished between Atsushi's thighs. Everyone wanted to. He's seen how Tanizaki eyed them when Atsushi sat down. How Ranpo eyed them when he stood next to him. Kunikida simply seemed curious by their squishiness, as though humans aren't squishy altogether. He's seen lots of eyes on his beloved Atsushi. And not a single one of them gets to have their head squished between two fluffy clouds; Dazai must've succeeded in double suicide, because he feels like he's in heaven.

Atsushi's face turned red at the sound, not expecting it. Dazai lifted his half lidded eyes up to meet Atsushi's. "Why don't you tell me what you want?" He wants to know how far the line of Atsushi's innocence can be bent until it snaps into pretty little pieces and creates a fine powder. Atsushi sputtered as though he'd been requested to say something absurd. He doesn't do as Dazai commanded. "How about I tell you what I'll do to you instead?" He suggested, and Atsushi supposed a heads up wouldn't be unhelpful. He nodded.

Dazai placed his hands on the inner sides of Atsushi's thighs and spread them wide open, keeping eye contact with his beloved weretiger the entire time he did so. "I'm going to caress and rub your soft skin and suck bruises onto them." He stated softly. "You'll get lots of stares tomorrow.. from the amount of hickeys I'm going to leave on you." The brunette licked his lips. Atsushi trembled at the thought. "Then I'm going to pin you down against this lovely, cushiony mattress. Then I'm going to line up my cock with your hole.." He rubbed teasingly at his entrance and earned a soft whine as he did so. "Then I'm gonna slide my dick into you. I'm going to make you feel so damn good, Atsushi. You'll love it, I promise."

  Atsushi let's out a shaky breath. "I'm trusting you. Do it. Please.. please, Dazai."

  "Please what, Atsushi~?" Dazai cooed.

  "Ruin me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992 7 15
This is a collection of all the one shots from my BSD au which are up on my ao3 individually. Enjoy <3 There will be smut. If you want the warning...
3.3K 129 21
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...
699K 12.6K 58
2nd book of one shots I have. I really love these dork a lot. Hope, you'll like my book!
288K 13.9K 34
in which you get transported to the bungou stray dogs universe.