Cats and Hickeys

By kayeanna_

Managing a flower shop alone is already a lot of work. To top it all off, Mikaila Salvador's left with a grum... More

C'TS&H'CK'YS
i. soulbound
ii. picture
iii. valentine
v. touch
vi. tattoos
vii. rebel
viii. deal
ix. vinyl

iv. hickeys

47 5 9
By kayeanna_

CHAPTER FOUR
Hickeys

HINDI ko alam kung ano ang mas mahapdi.

Ang malaman na mag-isa na naman ako pagkagising o ang gitna ko.

Lukas wasn't joking when he said I won't be able to walk after last night because the moment I tried to stand up from my bed, my knees buckled. Ngayon ay nakaluhod ako sa harap ng salamin, hubo't hubad at tila binugbog. Bumabalot ang sakit sa katawan ko kung subukan ko mang gumalaw.

I rested the back of my head against my bed as I sat on the cold tiles. No matter how good I looked with the after-sex glow, I'm fucking spent. Lukas didn't go easy on me. Slick beads of my release from last night rolled down my inner thighs and I grabbed my tissue roll to wipe myself.

Talagang may ebidensiya ang gabi naming dalawa dahil punong-puno ng marka ang katawan ko. Hickeys spread across my neck down to my chest, my poor nipples were swollen, his tight grip on my waist was imprinted on my skin, and there were bite marks on my shoulders. Some were even bruising my inner thighs. Those were easy to cover but my neck?

People would know what I was up to because these are borderline bruises! Fucking hell.

Parang hindi 'to tatablan ng make-up kahit anong pilit ko at magmumukha naman akong tanga kapag sumuot ako ng scarf o turtleneck kung saan mainit ang panahon sa Brisas. Napasapo ako sa noo.

Paika-ika akong naglakad, pinipilit na tumayo nang maayos, patungo sa banyo at ginawa ang pang-araw kong ritwal sa mukha at katawan gayong alas syete palang ng umaga. Napabuntong hininga ako nang makita muli ang katawan sa harap ng salamin.

His musky scent was even lingering on my skin. I will kill Lukas if I see him again.

After washing the sweat and other bodily fluids left from last night, I tried scrubbing the hickeys. A stupid attempt but I did it anyway expecting an impossible result. Of course, it left me disappointed and frustrated so I threw away my body sponge in the tub. I blow-dried my hair and walked out of the bathroom feeling like a new person after a wild night.

Yet the thought of dealing with marks all over my body for the next few days was slowly dawning on me. Tangina talaga.

Sa sobrang inis ay kumalam ang sikmura ko, inisip kong kailangan ko lang ng kape at pagkain para tanggapin na ganito ang katawan na iniwan ni Lukas sa 'kin because none of my past experiences was this intense. Not only he left external marks but internal as well because my center was still throbbing. And somehow, it made me feel alive and still craving.

I was hallucinating the smell of bacon as I grabbed my satin nightgown to wear. It was color pink with thin shoulder straps and covered almost nothing as it ends on the middle of my thighs.

I'm usually tan but after weeks of not going out other than the garden, my skin tone lightened up again. Mas lalo lang akong nainis dahil tumingkad ang mga marka sa katawan ko.

Tutal ay plano kong nasa bahay ako magdamag at pakisamahan ang maldito kong pusa ay hindi na 'ko sumuot ng kung ano sa ibaba ng lingerie. My girl parts deserve fresh air and Samuel needs to eat. Which was odd because I haven't heard a single scratch on my bedroom door.

Nang buksan ko ang pinto ay umawang ang labi ko sa gulat nang madatnan kung saan nanggagaling ang masarap na amoy. What the fuck?

"Those hickeys look good on you."

Lukas was leaning on the kitchen counter–crossed arms with a spatula in hand. Eggs and bacon were sizzling on the pan. He turned off the stove with a twist of his fingers, not leaving his eyes on me. He was topless, only his jeans on with a smug look on his face.

Hindi ko alam kung nagulat ba 'ko dahil hindi pa rin siya umaalis o dahil ang guwapo niya ngayong umaga.

He looked hot last night but he was something else during the morning.

That golden skin and his tattoos made my thighs quiver as I remember what his body did to mine. With his dark wavy hair, people would voluntarily bend for him if he asked them to. He's a stud.

My eyes traveled down his neck and nice back when he reached for plates – seeing the red scratches I left on his skin. Serves him right.

Nang hindi ako nagsalita, ngumiti siya dahilan para mas lalong sumingkit ang mga mata niya. "I was hungry when I woke up so I hope you don't mind me cooking. I also fed your cat."

Kumunot ang noo ko.

He pointed the spatula at the long note held up by a magnet on my door fridge. "Followed the instructions there. Easy."

I haven't touched that note ever since Tita died. She left that as a guide for the cat's diet. I scoured the whole kitchen and sure enough, Samuel was happily eating his breakfast at his usual spot.

What is strange to me is how Samuel wasn't fazed by the half-naked stranger in our kitchen right now. Lumalim ang kunot sa noo ko. Mailap ang pusa ko sa mga tao na kahit sina Evie at Lily ay ayaw niya. He would always hide when there are people in the house and even hiss at us if he wanted to.

But this dude, whom I only met last night, was immediately trusted by my feisty cat?

"He trusts you?"

As if to prove a point, Lukas kneeled next to my cat who was now laying on his back and scratched his head. Nagpatianod naman si Samuel at hinimas naman nito ang kamay ni Lukas gamit ang kaniyang ulo. "See?"

"Paano?"

"What do you mean?" He looked at me as if he didn't just make a miracle. "He was rubbing on my legs when I opened the door and he's very nice. Aren't you, little guy?"

Samuel, in the biggest plot twist of my life, rolled on his back and showed his full belly for Lukas to show trust. He then ran his hand on his tummy as the cat yawned under the soft morning light leak through the window.

Puti siyang pusa at may mga batik na kahel sa ulo hanggang sa maikling buntot. Alaga siya ni Lola at naiwan siya sa pangangalaga ko nang yumao na si Tita Jane. Simula no'n ay walang kahit sinong tao ang gustong lapitan ni Samuel. Not even me.

Until now.

After washing his hands, Lukas shifted his attention from the cat to me, his eyes scrutinizing my body with a heated gaze. "Hindi kita kayang gisingin kanina kasi pinagod kita kagabi. I wanted to say sorry but... I'm not really guilty if you look like that."

There he goes again with his pink tongue, sensually running it over his front teeth, doing a bad job of hiding a smile. That face looks like it's up to no good. Looking like a predator when he set his eyes on me – his victim. Goosebumps rose over my skin.

Crossing my arms, I eyed him cautiously. "Looking like what?"

"Looking divine with all the hickeys I left you," mahina siyang natawa at naglakad palapit sa 'kin.

Umirap ako. "And thanks to you, I have to deal with this till next week."

"You're welcome," Lukas smirked and placed a hand on the wall behind me. Trapping me once again like he did last night.

"Anong ginagawa mo?" I flushed, moving back to the wall.

A soft moan left my lips when his rock-hard body pushed up on me and I had to place my hands on his chest to stop him from moving forward. Wala ring saysay 'yon dahil kulong na ako sa mga bisig niya.

"Kagabi mo pa ako ginigigil," he suddenly pinched my right nipple when the strap fell down my shoulder while smacking a kiss on my cheek. A sudden bolt from that nipple traveled down to my clit, reminding me how sore my body is. "I've been watching your tits jiggle all night under that tube. And now you show up with this skimpy dress? I'm doing my best not to fuck you against this wall right now."

Kinuyom ko ang mga kamay at tila'y nawalan ng lakas tulakin siya. He made me feel great last night but I'm still so sensitive and I had to squeeze my eyes shut. Yet, it's becoming harder to hold myself back. "Lukas..."

"You are an insatiable woman, do you know that?" Lukas hissed and nibbled on my ear lobe. He pulled away slightly to tip my head back with his index so we could meet eyes together, thumb massaging my bottom lip. "Do you seduce people like this, sweetheart?"

"By showing my tits to them?" Sandali akong natawa.

His thumb entered my lips and I took that chance to suck on it. Hallowing my cheeks, I started to move my head sensually to mimic a blowjob while not breaking eye contact with him.

Two can play this game, mister.

Mapungay ang mga mata niya habang dinidilaan ko ang hinlalaki niya. "Gusto mo pa yatang madagdagan 'yang mga chikinini sa katawan mo."

I abruptly pulled away to gasp. "Don't you dare!"

Humalakhak si Lukas at pinadausdos ang kamay sa ibaba ng suot ko. "Or else what?"

"I'll throw you out of my place," I threatened. Sa tingin niya pagbibigyan ko pa siya at punuin ng pasa ang katawan ko? Parang ayaw ko na ngang lumabas dahil alam kong pagtitinginan ako ng mga tao.

With a naughty smile, he leaned down and kissed me before pulling away. "I'm joking, babe. You're still sore, aren't you? How can I make up it to you?"

Lukas and his endearments made me roll my eyes but it does put a smile on my face. It makes me feel wanted. Whatever happened between us last night was electrifying, unlike any other sex I had in the past.

Hindi ko alam kung nagbibiro ba siya pero nang makita kong seryoso ang tingin niya ay sinunggaban ko ng halik ang labi niya at nang hingal na hingal kaming dalawa, buong lakas kong tinulak ang mga balikat niya pababa para lumuhod siya sa harap ko. Sinampa ko ang isang paa sa balikat niya. "Kiss me."

Tinapunan niya ako ng nakakalokong ngisi. "Dito?" Pinisil niya ang binti ko.

"Lower..."

"How 'bout here?" Still looking at me, he tapped my inner thigh which was closer to my heated core.

"I'm getting impatient. Do you really need to be spoonfed, Lukas?" Pikon kong sabi. Humagalpak siya sa tawa.

Lukas ran his hands under my skirt, from the side of my thighs, and up to my waist, a surprised look on his face. "No panties? Where the hell is your modesty?" His fake offended face peered up at me.

"Modesty mo mukha mo. Kinain mo rin naman 'yan kagabi," inirapan ko siya. Tanging pagtawa lang ang huling kong narinig nang itaas niya ang palda ko at ibinaon ang mukha sa gitna ng mga binti ko.

Moaning, my hands flew to his soft hair. I ran through his scalp when his lips found my poor sensitive clit. I was too caught up with his dirty-talking this morning that I can't help myself but let him. Using two fingers, I can feel the rough calluses on them glide around my insides. Lukas skillfully fingered me as he lapped on my folds until I was a writhing mess early in the morning.

Hindi nagtagal ay nilabasan ako at halos bumigay ang mga paa ko kung hindi lang mahigpit ang hawak ko sa kaniya.

That orgasm was a sore reminder that I'm still overstimulated from last night. Isang round lang 'yon pero parang ginawa namin ng ilang beses kung ganito kahapdi ang nararamdaman ko.

"Feeling better?" With a smile, Lukas licked his lips as he asked below me. Mas gumwapo siya nang lumingon ako sa kaniya – in the most incredulous position ever. I just nodded and fixed the fallen strap to my shoulder while catching my breath.

I might have underestimated what he's done to my body but I'd still do it all over again.

SITTING ON the stool, I yawned while I watch him place the eggs and slices of bacon on our plates. Kumalam muli ang sikmura ko.

"Bon appétit, beautiful," he winked at me as he sat down on the stool across the table.

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay. "You play housewife on every one night stand?"

Tumawa siya. "No. In fact, this is the first time."

"I'm making history." I rolled my eyes at him as I ate a spoonful. My guess was right, he's the type to leave immediately after sex. Weird lang na inisip niya pang magluto rito pagkagising.

"Grabe. You're accusing me as if I'm in someone's pants every night."

"Hindi ba?" Tumaas ang gilid ng labi ko at tinuro siya gamit ang kutsara. Sa katawan niyang 'yan at guwapong mukha, hindi na 'ko magugulat kung gabi-gabi siyang may kasama sa kama o kung saang Poncio Pilato niya man dalhin para magpainit.

"Believe me, sweetheart," he smirked. "I hadn't had sex since last year. A good one at that."

"Bibigyan na ba kita ng medal?"

Humalakhak siya. "I may have too much of that." And painted a smug look on his illegally handsome face.

Yabang!

As much as I hate to admit it, hindi ko naman siya masisi. May ibubuga naman 'to. All those earth-shattering orgasms are the receipts.

"Sweetheart, I have to let you know that other than being good at drums and fucking, I can cook as well. Better than what we're eating now if only stuff in your fridge wasn't limited." Dagdag ni Lukas na mas lalong nagpaigting sa kayabangan niya.

Umirap muli ako at hindi na nagsalita gayong totoo naman. These were just eggs and bacon but he can take all the credit because this is the first time I had good food after days of eating fast food takeouts and not bothering to cook a decent meal. Although I don't know about the first one since I haven't seen him playing the drums... yet.

"And you call everyone you sleep with 'sweetheart' even when I explicitly told you my name last night?" I asked him after sipping on water.

Tumaas ang dalawang kilay niya. "Now you're making me sound like a horny casanova."

For the second time. "Hindi ba?"

He licked his lips to conceal a smile. "Calling you sweetheart fits better because you look like one."

"What does that even mean?"

"You look like a sweet little thing but a vixen under all that exterior," malagkit niyang pinasadahan ng tingin ang buong katawan ko.

That small dimple on his left cheek is just adding more fuel to the fire that was starting in between us again.

I swear to god, this guy knows his way to words and he's doing a great job at it because he could read me like an open book. Is it such a surprise that a woman like me who was cursed with a girl-next-door face could have intense sexual desires?

At talagang ayaw pang aminin na ayon ang tinatawag niya sa lahat ng mga kinakama niya. Umirap muli ako at nagpatuloy kami sa pagkain.

"Hindi ka pa ba hinahanap ng mga kabanda mo?" Tanong ko nang hinuhugasan ang mga pinagkainan namin.

Lukas sat lazily on my couch. He was busy scratching Samuel's ears who was curled on his lap — purring, a weird sight for me to see my usually grumpy cat being all lovey-dovey to a stranger I brought to my bed last night.

"My phone's been buzzing nonstop but I haven't checked in on them yet," sabi niya habang pinasadahan ng kamay ang katawan ni Samuel. Lumingon siya sa 'kin, his body was in the morning's spotlight, and those glorious abs were on display. "And I had the best fuck in my life. I don't want it to end."

Umiwas ako ng tingin at nilipat ang buong atensyon sa mga plato. "But it has to end, Lukas. The door's right there."

"Pinapaalis mo na 'ko agad?"

Binalik ko ang tingin sa kaniya at kumunot ang noo nang ngumuso siya. "Hindi bagay sa 'yo magpa-cute."

Napatawa siya sa sinabi ko ngunit hindi nagtagal ay sumeryoso ang mukha niya.

"You didn't want me to leave last night though?"

Namula ang mga pisngi ko sa hiya.

Me, half-asleep, begging him to stay last night invaded my memory. I might have looked so desperate in front of him and it was a bitter reminder that I'll be living with loneliness again once I sated the consuming power of it temporarily by a night with someone in my bed.

"You've got a nice place by the way," sabi niya habang pababa kami ng hagdan patungo sa pinto. Nagpasalamat ako sa kaniya. I'm proud of the flower shop I helped grow on a small hill.

He stopped at the middle of the stairs, scouring the whole flower shop for a second before landing his eyes on me beside the door. For a guy who looked like a topless rogue model, he didn't quite fit in the middle of a flower shop. Pero dahil sa ilaw na nanggagaling sa sinag ng panibagong araw, nagmukha siyang anghel kung hindi lang sa naglalarong tuso sa kaniyang mga mata.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Lukas," I smiled and opened the shop's door for him, handing him his shirt that he left on the stairs last night. Kinuha niya iyon at sandali kaming natigilan sa pintuan. With his index finger, he traced a hickey on my collarbone.

In a low, rasping morning voice, he whispered. "Hopefully not the last."

Tumaas ang balahibo ko sa braso at kinagat ang labi nang lumabas na siya. Pinanood ko siyang maglakad pababa ng burol habang sinusuot ang kaniyang tanktop.

Brisas is a small island, hindi malabong hindi kami magkita habang nandito pa siya at ang banda niya. I don't know if I want to see him again because of my strict rule about one-night stands but something inside me wants to make an exception.

"Don't look at me like that, Samuel," I said to my cat, who was sitting on top of his cat condo when I walked back to my room.

He looked expectant at first like he was waiting for someone but then he hissed at me, ruining my expectations of him as a changed cat. Ngayong wala na si Lukas, bumalik na naman ang masamang ugali nitong pusa na 'to.

✿✿✿

Please consider leaving a comment and a vote.Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 44.3K 92
[𝙶𝚇𝙶] [𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙵𝚇𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃] Will you pursue your feelings towards her if she's your professor and your best friend's sister? What if she lik...
1.5M 33.9K 54
Rivalry, a basketball athlete and a culinary student had never seen herself attracted to any men. Despite her friends' persistent attempts to set her...
170K 6.3K 71
The Oleander Woman is a paradox of beauty and danger, her allure and strength mask a potent inner fire. Her delicate blooms and graceful form inspire...