The Evil Beneath Us

By DarkFortresszn

To be unpublished soon and rewritten! Featured on @DarkFantasy's, @Dangerous Love's, @Ghost's, @Ya's, @Parano... More

1 | An Unforeseeable Suprise
2 | A Great Disappointment
3 | A Fatal Encounter
4|The Aftermath
5| Haunted Dreams
6 | Troubled Waters
7| New Beginnings
8 | Chaos Reigns
9 | This Place Is Death
10| The Confrontation
11|A Disastrous Outcome
12 | A Brutal Massacre
13 | All Hope Is Gone
14| Man On The Run
15| The Point Of No Return
16| Vengeance Is Mine
17| When Darkness Falls
18 | A Distorted Reality
19| The Great Escape
20| The Long Walk To Freedom
21| The Honourable Stranger
22 | No Place To Run
23| Man On A Mission
24| Duplicity
25 | No Way Out
26 | Redemption
27| An Unexpected Visitor
28| Till Death Do Us Part
29| Bad Weather Condtions
30| In the Line Of Fire
31 | A Friend Till The End
32 | Face - Off
33| The Reunion
35| The Confession
36| A Perfect World
| Achievements | Aesthetics |
Playlist

34| Hell On Earth

8 1 0
By DarkFortresszn

Warning: Mature content. Please read with caution.

David West woke up in his holding cell the following morning, feeling feverish and raw, every muscle in his body aching, as a painful reminder of the events that had previously taken place the night before.

It started yesterday when he left his cell to go hit the showers. They ganged up on him from behind and repeatedly raped and beat him on the shower floor, while the guards just stood there and looked on in complacency.

But today, he vowed things were going to change around here. Today, they were going to learn that they had picked the wrong guy to mess with.

He had his eyes on Becca, a potential lifer, awaiting trial along with him. He had been known around the pen for beheading his wife and the one he'd intended on killing first today. Out of the two men he shared his cell with; he'd despised him the most. He was the big, guy on the right, with the buzz cut and soulless beady eyes, that had a face only his mother could have loved.

The lifer stood over him now, with a cold, calculated stare. His hands were braced on his large, muscular frame, forcing David to cower in the corner.

"Get down on yer knees now, bitch," were the man's orders, before he stalked towards David, his coal-black eyes boring into his. " I want to see that pretty little tongue of yours in action and hope you know I ain't gonna go easy on you this time."

As soon as Becca turned his head at the other inmate who was sitting in the corner, grinning in
amusement at all this, David reached for the make-shift knife and slipped it underneath his arm.

At first, he was worried if the other inmate had caught a sniff of what he was up to, as he had glanced at David for a moment. But the second he directed his attention back at Becca, they were both laughing and joking again, confirming to David that they didn't suspect a thing.

"Ya think this pretty little bitch will be able to take it all the way in?" David overhead the inmate say now, exchanging glances at Becca, his sardonic laughter echoing in David's ears.

A sly smile flickered across the potential lifer's lips, while he stood there, sizing David up as if he were his next meal, his hungry eyes appraising David from head to toe ." We'll know soon enough." David watched Becca lurching towards him, ordering him to get down on his knees upon his return.

Stretching to his full height, David stepped forward with the shank in hand, his piercing brown eyes wavering beneath the man's icy cold stare.

"Back the fuck off, you filthy pig," David burst out in anger, the rage bubbling inside of him, at how badly he wanted to dismember him from limb to limb. He wouldn't think twice about doing it."Come any closer mother fucker and I swear I'll cut your head off."

David had killed a lot of men in his time. Men bigger than this guy. Men meaner than him. He'd always derived great pleasure in torturing every one of them before they died while they were still conscious enough to feel that blade tearing away at their flesh and the look In their eyes moments before he finished them off.

It was a thrill like a hit of cocaine coursing through his veins when David watched his victims die a slow and painful death, while he sat back getting off on the thrill of knowing, he was the one responsible for the pain he was inflicting on them. This one, however, would have been over before it even began.

Becca let out an extended howl, as David barreled towards him now and plunged the knife in his face. He started to twist and turn the blade, until it started impaling into the bones of his flesh, earning another scream of pain from Becca.

"Why you little prick, I'm going to rip your fuckin' head off!" screamed the voice filled with malice behind him, footsteps thudding on the floor, the closer he neared him.

David could see the fellow inmate out of his peripheral vision, gaining towards him, as he shouted that. His eyes were wild and crazy looking, while David had Becca pinned to the floor now, brutally stabbing him to death in the face. Blood started spewing from the man's face, the more David continued to shred him apart, slipping in and out of consciousness.

With a loud, monstrous blow to the head, David was tossed to the floor, the second his friend tackled him from behind. He barrelled forward and grabbed David by the scruff of his neck, his fingers clenching tightly around his throat.

"When I'm finished with ya, boy, ya ain't gonna be so pretty anymore," the man, assured him, his hand still pressed firmly around his neck, as he squeezed David harder, tighter, robbing him of air.

With a vengeful thrust of his shank, buried deep into the man's abdomen, David felt the instant relief and weight being lifted off him. He could feel the oxygen in his lungs gradually returning, as the man slipped off him and collapsed to the floor, gasping for air.

Now that the two obstacles standing in his way were gone David knew it was time to set his plan in motion.
He didn't have much time to hide the bodies. Didn't have time to waste unnecessarily squandering every valuable second he had left on them. He had bigger fish to fry.

The wardens would be here any minute to do their morning rounds and so would she, so he knew he had to act quick. Rounding up their bodies, by placing them side by side from one another, David wasted no time and got to work.

He hauled Becca along the floor first and dragged him towards the steel bed. He could hear the sound of mechanical doors opening and closing and the distant thud of echoing footsteps along the hallways, as a reminder that time was running out for him.

Thankful that his attention was focused on his surroundings, he was able to discern her presence in the room, the air becoming cold to his touch, igniting an unreasoning fear in him. Stopping what he was doing, he dropped Becca to the floor and moved towards the steel bars.

When David looked again his cell had been shrouded in a mass of complete darkness. There was a dull ache, lingering through his body, as he felt something burning and tearing away at his flesh, its raw frame chaining him to the wall.

Squeezing his eyes open, the sound of the warden's truncheons could no longer be heard rattling the gates or their footsteps hurrying along the hallways. There wasn't a gruff cough from an inmate or the sound of their bed posts creaking like ships filling the corridors. Everything was silent, pitch-blackness descending upon his cell like the dead of night.

She had transformed into Melissa just like she did the night before when she seduced him. Her naked body was pressed against his, while she slipped her cold hands down his pants and coiled her fingers around his manhood, violating him again.

Incensed and repulsed, by her persistent efforts of trying to seduce him, David slapped her hand away and attempted to flee for his life, but he was soon thrown against the wall, his diaphragm burning as if it were on fire.

He screamed begging for someone to help him, but no one came. No one listened or acknowledged his cries for help. No one cared.

David collapsed to the ground, and when he opened his eyes again, she began crawling on top of his feeble body. Her teeth were shining like fangs, as he helplessly kicked and screamed on the floor beneath him when he felt his pants being ripped off his body.

The more he tried to get up and fight back, the faster she would throw him down, on the cold, hard adamantine floor, exerting her dominance over him, leaving him paralysed. He'd never felt so broken as a man.

"There's no escaping me, no matter how hard you try," she smacked her lips at him, her evil laughter echoing in his ears, as she clawed her fingernails deeper into his chest before gliding them towards his neck. " You are mine, so get used to it now."

He felt something cold raking across his throat, her sharp pointy nails, paralysing him into a state of helplessness, like she always would do when she wanted to have her way with him.

Derek you son of a bitch...I'll make you pay for this, David thought before the make-shift knife slipped from his fingers and complete darkness overtook him.

Word count: 1608k

Looks like the tables have turned on Derek's evil brother. Do you think David got what he deserved? If you enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to vote and comment! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 7.6K 95
WATTYS 2023 SHORTLIST Sarah Kennedy's life has fallen to pieces. Her family is broken, she's growing apart from her only friend, and it's been a whil...
185K 14.3K 40
OPTIONED BY WATTPAD STUDIOS FOR PUBLISHING/MOVIE DEALS!!! Also approached by 108 Media, the studio that produced Eerie (check it out in Netflix) but...
102K 8.7K 31
•• Wattys 2018 Winner •• Wattpad Featured Story •• One day, a wind blew into the town of Millstone and didn't stop. Slowly people moved away. It was...
9.5K 1.5K 43
[Winner of Wattpad India Awards 2021 in Matters of Heart category] [Featured on Wattpad's YARomance's Profile in Semesters of Love] [Featured on Watt...