Batfamily x Reader Oneshots

By Nightingale_127

Just a bunch of oneshots of the Batboys! Follow the Batboys adventures with these small short stories. *I d... More

A/N
The Cookie
Late Night Scare pt. 1 {EDITED}
Late Night Scare pt. 2 {EDITED}
Hide and Seek {EDITED}
Panda? {EDITED}
It's War! {EDITED}
SPIDER!!
You guys are who!?
The Shopping Trip
What's Going On? {EDITED}
Just Watch My Jacket For Me
I'm ADORABLE!
Important A/N!
Request ~ Why didn't you tell us?
We Die Together
Snowmen Army
Cooking With Y/N
No Patrol For You
Request ~ Alfred's Help
Queen Y/N Beckett
Request ~ You Did Love Me?
Request ~ I Missed You
Nerves
Request ~ Nosebleed
Balance of Life & Death
IT'S TOO HOT
You Can Keep Her
Request ~ Let Me In, It's COLD!
I Got You
Request ~ ✨Sparkles✨
Request ~ ✨Sparkles✨ pt. 2
Request ~ He...Fired Me
Reunited Once Again
Request ~ Can't Handle A Nightmare?
Request ~ I Don't Want To Hurt You
Request ~ Family Shopping Trip
Request ~ Late Night Duties
Let Me Help
Together?
10k?!
Always There When You Need It
The...Best...Birthday?
Request ~ Butterflies
A Last Goodbye
Request ~ YOU'RE DATING TODD?!
Request ~ Hot Head
FINISHED!

Why Me?

644 14 3
By Nightingale_127

(Credit to the artist of this image. I do not own any DC characters)

ENJOY MY AMAZING READERS!

Ages:                              Younger Version:

Dick: 22                          Dick: 13

Jason: 21                       Jason: 12

Y/N: 19                             Y/N: 19 (Still)

Tim: 17                            Tim: 10

Damian: 15                    Damian: 9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

My tires screech echoing in the cave as I hurriedly turn off the engine, take my helmet off & run straight for the batcomputer. Somehow, of all things, I don't hear from the batfamily for days, then got an emergency call from the cave. The voices were full of exhaustion & panic. So I did what anyone would do, go help.

"Hello? Anybody down here?" I call out, only to hear silence in reply.

Suddenly giggles can be heard along with little soft footsteps. I turn to the side in complete shock when our eyes meet. It's Dick, but not the normal 22 year old. It's a 13 year old in his old Robin suit. 

My mouth hangs open in shock. I have only been gone for at least 3 days because of work & I come back to find Dick as a child. I shouldn't be surprised but I am.

 I might be hallucinating. Yeah, that's probably it. But ANYTHING is possible with these boys.

"Dick?" I ask, kneeling down to his height. 

"Hi Y/N!" Dick says, smiling. 

"What happened? Where are the others?" I question, looking around the cave for the others.

"Well we were fighting a bad guy & we all got hit by this bright light! IT.HAD.SPARKLES! SPARKLES Y/N! I WAS SPARKLING!!" Dick exclaims, his eyes showing pure amazement. 

"Okay...Where are your siblings?" I ask, trying to get his attention. 

"In the house," He responds.

"Where?"

"Not in the cave," 

"Kitchen?" 

"Nope," 

"Living room?" 

"No," 

"Their rooms?" 

"no ma'm,"

"HEY! I'm only 3 years younger than you. Well - was. But that's not the point,"

"What about Bruce's study?" I ask.

"Nope,"

"Ballroom?" 

"No,"

"Bathroom?"

"Nuh uh,"

"Ugh," I growl, putting my face in my hands.

"Come on, let's go find them together okay?" I announce, taking his small hand in mine.

"JASON! I found your stash of bullets that Bruce took away," I yell, as we reach the second floor of the batcave. 

"Y/N look! Up there," Dick shouts, pointing to the ceiling. 

I look up instantly & see Jason drop down from the ceiling, but not onto our floor. He's dropping onto the bottom floor with his 12 year old body. 

"JASON!!" I scream. (Que soul leaving body)

I instantly let go of Dick's hand & thrust myself off the railing catching Jason's small body in my arms. I did NOT think this through.

"Dick! Toss me a grappling hook NOW!" I shout, trying to slow down our fall.

He instantly throws his to me as I instantly use it but it ends up being too short to reach. Crap. Why ME? Of all people I had to be the one to babysit the psycho batkids. Bruce is going to kill me if I lose one of the kids but then again, it's not my fault entirely if you think about it.

We continue to drop, the ground instantly coming closer. I wrap my body around Jason's, covering him as much as I can from the impact. I turn our body's so i'll hopefully land on my legs, but the question is can I get out of this without breaking any bones?

When my feet touch the ground I instantly crouch then roll. I feel a sharp pain in my right leg but I ignore the feeling as I look at the small bundle in my arms. He opens his bright green eyes that instantly meet mine & stares at me in wonder. 

"What the HECK Jason! Do you know how dangerous that was?" I ask, staring at him with multiple expressions showing on my face. 

"That. Was. AWESOME! Can we do it again? Please?" He says, his eyes having a certain glint.

"No," I state, picking him up & try to stand. 

"Hey Dick I need you to take Jason while I get something from the med bay okay?" I say, glancing up at his figure.

He soon comes running down & takes Jason's hand as I try to get up. This time I'm able to get up but the pain is still there causing a slight limp.

"Jason have you seen Damian or Tim?" I question, as I make my way to the med bay supplies. 

"I'm pretty sure Tim left the house. As for Damian, I'm 95% sure that he's with Titus & Alfred the cat." Jason replies, as they both walk over here.

"I got a plan. I want the both of you to search the entire house for Damian. Look in every nook & cranny. So if you all turned to 13 & 12, Tim should be around 10 & Damian 9. When I say entire, I mean the ENTIRE house, no skipping places, do you understand?" I explain, finishing wrapping up my ankle.

"Okay Y/N! Come on Jason we have to find baby bird! Let's go!" Dick exclaims, grabbing his brothers hand and runs up the stairs.

I however do not follow as I make my way to the batcomputer, as I pull up a map with all of our locations. When I started working this job I had planted a tracker in all of them just as a precaution at first, not knowing I would need it. I then see 4 dots appear on the screen. Blue, Red, Yellow & Green. I then make my way to my motorcycle as I drive to the location of the yellow dot. My tires screech as I stop in front of the location, I'm not surprised anymore.

 A coffee shop. 

I make my way inside & go order a much needed coffee. Once they finish the order, I take a look around & find a 10 year old drinking coffee.

"Tim," I say, as he spins around to look at me.

"Y/N! I knew you guys would find me eventually. Guess what? I.Got.COFFEE!" He squeals, running towards me. 

I pick him up in my arms, trying to contain the small hyper child. My only free hand grabs the coffee from the lady when it's done & make my way to the bike. I grab the spare helmet from under the seat & place it on Tim's head as I seat him in front of me. I try to drive as quick and safely as I can but it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. 

Finally we make it to the batcave & I just lay on the floor. Doing absolutely nothing. I tell Tim to go & get his siblings, but I promise to get him coffee after. That was a lie. I will force that child to sleep if I have to.  Finally little footsteps could be heard as they all come and lay around me. Dick & Jason cuddled into my sides, Damian on top of me & Tim by my feet. I don't even bother to get up when the zeta tube goes off because I am exhausted both physically & mentally. 

"What happened here?" Bruce asks, as both he and Alfred make there way over here.

"I'm never babysitting for you ever again. EVER. Tiny batkids are balls of never ending energy," I state, staring at the ceiling. 

"What do you mean 'Tiny batkids'?" Bruce asks.

I sit up to look at him but realize that all of the boys are now the correct age & not tiny teenagers/pre-teens. I just sit there shocked, he's not going to believe me at all. 

"Don't believe me? Watch the cams, you'll most likely laugh at my pain from today but I will be sleeping for the rest of the week." I state, walking away to get some much needed rest.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi everybody! I'm so sorry this was so long of a wait. I was gone on vacation with family & sadly didn't have anytime to write this. I hope this chapter was good. Feedback is much appreciated.

Do we like? Not like? Let me know!

Any requests? Put them down in the comments and I will try my best to give you the best!     (I will not do any smut or lemon, sorry)

Got any pairing you want to see? Let me know! Have any other batfamily member you want to see? Comment down below & I will include them in a Oneshot.

Thank you all so much for the views, votes & comments they mean so much to me! I love you all so much readers!  (keep an eye out for a new oneshot coming soon.)

Bye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 19.1K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...
390K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
9.5K 198 72
Some DC Imagines from my Tumblr. I do take requests but they may take some time. I don't own any dc characters. Obviously, I don't own you. batfam...
21.2K 542 36
Short stories about some one shots I have about the Batbros (Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne)(Mostly because I know more about...