Twisted Wonderland x (Todorok...

By Memesuga01

Follow Todoroki (Y/n) in her journey of being in Twisted Wonderland, and on the way somehow having a harem of... More

Prologue
~Todoroki (Y/n)~
Welcome to the Villains' World
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
Tea with Riddle
The Usurper from the Wilds
Studying with Leona...or not?
The Merchant from the Depths
Beach Day with Octavinelle
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Scarabia time!
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
Pomefiore Shopping Spree!
~Birthday Special~
The Watchman of the Underworld
Getting to know Idia!
Fanart!
HE'S HERE
The Lord of Malevolence
Stitch's Tropical Turbulence
Small A/N

A Beautiful Tyrant

8.6K 437 275
By Memesuga01

The final chapter for today, since tomorrow I work. See you guys next week!

Oh, and before I forget. Through the 27-31st of July, I'll be on vacation so I won't be able to update. But once I'm back, I'll get straight to it :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Myah...We're only on day one, and I'm already pooped." Grim said, yawning, climbing on to the bed.

"Now imagine how bad it is for the performers." (Y/n) said.

"It's all for my tuna bonanza. I gotta make sure they win this thing."

Suddenly, they heard someone singing outside.

"Hm? Who's that makin' noise in the yard?"

The girl headed towards the window, drawing back the curtains, "I know that voice..." She said, opening the curtain and seeing Kalim outside. Then the two went out.

The male sang, before stopping with a sigh, "Hmmm...I keep missing that note."

"Hey, Kalim! If you stay out late, Coach Vil is gonna chew our heads off!" The feline scolded him, startling the male.

"Whoa! Grim and (Y/n)?" He said, seeing who startled him, "Did you hear me from the dorm? Sorry about that!"

"How can you still be going after gettin' worked to the bone today?"

"Rest is just as important as practice." The dual haired girl said.

The white haired male chuckled, "It's not what you think. This is the first time I've ever done something like this. I'm...pretty upset that I got passed over for main vocals." The male said.

"Huh? You didn't look upset to me." The tanuki said.

"I wasn't, when it first got announced. But when I climbed into bed and closed my eyes, it started nagging at me. I couldn't just lie there working myself up. Figured I'd let off some steam by practicing. I've...never felt this way before."

"Ah-hah. You've had everything handed to you on a silver platter before this, I bet. Guess that's what it's like when you're mega-rich. Must be nice!"

"Ah, well...Yes and no. I don't think that's quite it. I'm always chosen. Always. That's such an obvious truth that I never even consciously processed it. But now I see that was only possible because of Jamil's constant sacrifices. He created that "truth" in mind by always holding back. By always letting me win." He smiling, but the smile didn't reach his eyes, "...It stings. "Galling" doesn't even begin to describe it."

"You wanna talk about galling? Imagine how I feel not even makin' the cut for the audition to start with."

His eyes widen, "Ah, you're right. My bad! I didn't mean to rub it in." He pouted, "Goodness, there I go again! I'm super sorry, honest." He said, then hugged the girl, "I'm sorry, (Y/n)!"

The girl pat his head, making him lean into her hand, "It's okay, Kalim..." She said.

"Geez, gettin' a sincere apology makes me feel like I kicked a puppy or somethin'. Ace or Deuce woulda hit me with a comeback..." Grim mumbled to himself, before clearing his throat, "Look, if that's how you feel, then you'd better win!"

Kalim pulled away and grinned at them, "That's a good way to look at it. I'll keep working hard, so don't give up on me, okay? I wouldn't want to disturb the others' sleep, so I'll stop for now and call it a night."

The girl nodded, "Have a good night, Kalim." She said.

He nodded, "Right. Good night, (Y/n) and Grim!" He said, about to head back into the dorm, but then turned to the girl and hugged her once more, which made her let out a barely audible noise, let go and ran back into the dorm.

"Let's get back to our room, (Y/n). My paw pads are freezin' out here." The feline said, shivering.

The girl smiled a bit and picked them up, warming them up with her left side, making him smile and purr.

Unknown to any of them, Jamil had overheard the conversation.

-----

As (Y/n) slept, she hear someone let out a scream, 'A girl just screamed...!' She thought, turning her head and seeing Snow White and a huntsman kneeling in front of her.

"I can't! I can't do it! Forgive me. I beg of Your Highness, forgive me." The male said.

"I don't understand!" Snow White said, confused by the Huntsman's words.

"She's mad, jealous of you! She'll stop at nothing!"

The hero-in-training scenery was changed and was beside the queen, who was looking at a cup with liquid inside, seeing what the huntsman was doing and saying.

"That blundering fool!" The Queen angrily said, "Now to transform my beauty into ugliness. Now, begin thy magic spell."

The girl blinked and was met with the queen with a new appearance of an old lady.

"A perfect disguise. And now, a special sort of death for one so fair. What shall it be?"

Then everything went dark for the girl, 'She's still plenty beautiful, even if she isn't number one...' She thought, before feeling a paw press against her cheek.

"(Y/n)...Hey, (Y/n)." Grim's voice quietly called out, "Wake up!"

The girl opened her eyes, 'That woman I saw in my dream...'

"About time you got up. Follow me and be stealthy about it." The feline said, jumping down the bed and heading towards the door, "Everybody else is sleepin', so stay on your tip-toes!"

"What...?" The girl said, confused, getting up and following after them.

-----

"Ah, there you are. C'mon, over here." Ace called out as Deuce stood beside him.

The dual haired girl deadpanned, "I'm getting a bad feeling already..." She said.

"The dinner we had just wasn't filling. So I was thinkin' about the pastries Trey-senpai made for us. The ones sitting in the fridge right now. Wouldn't it be a shame to let perfectly good food go to waste? Trey-senpai said we should eat them today, too."

"I'm not here for sweets. I'm just, uh...thirsty! I want a drink of water." The blue haired male said, not wanting to be a part of their scheme.

"Snacks taste a hundred times better when you're sneakin' 'em at night." Grim laughed, "Throw that fridge door wide, baby!" He said, opening the door to the fridge."

"I'll grab a piece of the chocolate cake." The orange haired male said, smiling.

"That apple pie's callin' my name!"

The blue haired male turned around, closing his eyes, "I'm not looking. I don't see any of this." He said.

"Hey, Deuce. Turn this way for a sec." Ace said, making the male turn to him, before shoving a piece of pie in his mouth.

"Whaphza big idea?!" He exclaimed, his mouth full of cake.

"How's Trey-senpai's homemade apple pie? Now that you've had a bite, you're our partner in crime." He smirked.

The feline was just eating, "Everything tastes better when it's forbidden!"

Deuce chewed and swallowed the piece of pie, "Well, I can't let the slice go to waste now that I've bitten into it. If it's just one piece..." He said.

"I think I'll wash this down with some of our confiscated soda." The orange haired male said, opening one of the sodas and drinking it.

The lights then turned on.

"Ara, ara. What have we here? A pack of little rats scurrying through the kitchen under cover of night?" A familiar voice said, startling the rest.

"Myah?! That's..." The tanuki said, as they all looked at the source of the voice, "Vil!"

"Disobedient children require discipline." He frowned.

-----

"Look, we're growing boys, okay?! Of course we're gonna get hungry at night." Ace exclaimed.

"Speaking as a Heartslabyul student, I can't possibly ignore Trey-senpai's homemade sweets. That would just be wrong...." Deuce said.

"Any moment now..." Vil said.

"Huh? Whaddaya mean, any—" The orange haired male's eyes widen, cutting himself off.

"Mrah?!" Grim said.

"Urgh!" The blue haired male said.

Then all three fell to the floor.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen, "Are you all okay?"

"B-Body's....going numb..." Ace said.

"Rrrgh...I can't stand..." The feline said, trying to move their body.

"What's going on?" Deuce said.

The orange haired male's eyes widen, and looked at the male that stood over them, "Wait...Did you poison the food in the fridge?!"

Vil chuckled, "It's not poison. It's a curse."

"A curse? How do you curse food...?" The blue haired male said.

"It's my signature spell: Fairest One of all. It gives me the power to place a curse upon anything I touch. A curse so potent, not even I can lift it before its stated conditions are met. I imagined you'd like to know how I've hexed the food I confiscated from you today. Shall I tell you?" He smiled, ""Any fool who partakes of this shall be immobilized until the next sunrise.""

"Y-You can do that?!"

"That's even more sinister than poison! It doesn't even taste any different!" Ace exclaimed.

"I told you to avoid foods loaded with sugars and additives until the SDC show. You clearly aren't taking your roles as ensemble members seriously! You can stay on the hard floor until morning as punishment." The blond male scolded.

"B-But I didn't even take the food! Someone shoved it in my mouth!" Deuce exclaimed.

"No excuses! This is collective responsibility." He then turned to (Y/n), "Manager, seeing as you did not partake, I'll let you off this time. But don't start indulging just because you're not going out on stage. Now, get back to your room, unless you want to root yourself into the hard floor with the potatoes."

The girl blinked, then looked at the three struggling humans and feline, "Sorry, guys..." She said, walking out.

"Myaaah! (Y/n)! Don't leave meee!" Grim cried out.

"Cease your yowling! Hmph...Why must they all act in such an unbecoming manner? I simply cannot fathom why." Vil said, walking out the kitchen.

-----

(Y/n) closed the door behind her and let out a soft sigh, "I should bring them some blankets, at least..." She mumbled.

The mirror then began to glow, making her eyes avert to it, then walk up to it.

A hand tapped on the glass, then the voice of Mickey.

"...lo? Hello? Are you there today?"

"Mickey...!" The girl called out, seeing the mouse in the mirror.

"Whoa! You startles me!" He exclaimed startled then smiled, "Your voice is coming through the mirror especially loud and clear today. All I saw before was a hazy silhouette, but now I can almost make you out. Can you see me?"

The girl smiled softly and nodded, "Yeah, I see you." She said.

"I told some friends of mine about what your said in my last dream..." He frowned, "But Donald and Goofy have never heard of Twisted Wonderland, either. Donald even said it was a ghost prank, and that I shouldn't listen!"

(Y/n) pouted slightly, "My classmates told me the same thing."

"What? Of course I'm not! I sure hope you're not one..." He smiled, which made her nod, "That's good. But this is getting stranger and stranger. Just now, those animated cards and dancing gloves said to me, "Oh, you're back again?" This is definitely no ordinary dream."

The dual haired girl remembered something, "Oh yeah. Mickey, can I take your picture?" She said.

"My picture? Sure, go ahead!" He smiled.

The girl grabbed the camera but an alarm went off, startling the two.

"Huh?...hear...ringing..." He said, before he faded.

"Huh? You're fading out..." She trailed off, before sighing, "I couldn't get that picture..." She said.

"Not only is your homeland not listen on any current map, but it does not appear on any map from any point in history. Now, are you quite sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape? Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?"

"Where is Mickey located?" She mumbled, before seeing the mirror glow again, making her eyes widen when a hand came through it this time. She grabbed on to them and pulled them out, making the two fall to the floor, creating a loud thump sound resonate through the room, startling awake the guests in the dorm and also the paralyzed trio but they couldn't move.

-----

They all came out their rooms and looked at each other then at the closed door of the girl's room.

Vil walked up to the door and knocked, "Manager? You all right?" He said, but all he heard was sobbing from the other side, which worried the rest.

Jamil opened the door and his eyes widen, along with the rest.

In front of them, they were met with (Y/n) hugging an unconscious male that looked exactly like her.

"Shoto! Sho-nii! Please wake up!" She cried out, trying to wake up her brother.

Kalim's eyes widen, "Jamil, isn't that her brother?"

The said male nodded, too shocked to speak.

Shoto opened his eyes slightly, and then blinked open, then turned to the person who was hugging him, "(N/n)..."

"Sho-nii!" (Y/n) said, hugging him tighter, and the male hugged back.

"I found you...You're okay..." He said, voice cracking a bit, "I thought something bad happened to you. I search all over for you with the class in secret, but no trace of you."

The girl smiled brightly at him, the smile that he only he gets to see, "I'm fine. I've been in a different dimension...I have made a few friends." She said, then turned to the rest that stood by the door, who were still peeking in.

The male turned his head and followed her gaze, before his eyes sharpened, 'Boys...She's been around boys...?!' He thought, frowning, feeling his overprotecting nature take over.

Kalim walked in and smiled, "Nice to meet you! You must be Shoto! (Y/n) talks a lot about you!" He said, extending his hand to the male.

The male squinted at the male brightness, "Uh...Yeah. That's me..." He said, shaking his hand.

The girl smiled at the rest, "We should do introductions in the morning, you guys must be tired. Go on and rest. I'll be here with my brother catching up. I'll be sure to wake up early for rehearsals, Vil-senpai." She said.

Vil nodded, "All right. Don't stay up too late then." He said, then walked off, the rest soon following.

Shoto looked at his sister and his eyes narrowed, "Boys?"

"Sho-nii! They're nice! Well...most of them, Leona-senpai is kind of mean but he's nice. Then there's Ace, but he's only teasing." She said, listing some of the males she met so far.

"Anything bad happen around here?"

The girl blinked, "Uh...Well...You see..."

"(N/n)..." He said in a warning tone.

"It's kind of a long story...!" She pouted.

The male smiled softly at the girl, 'She's showing more emotion than back at home...' He thought, before patting her head, making her blink at him, "I'm just glad you're safe."

(Y/n) smiled brightly at her twin brother, "Of course, Sho-nii. I'm strong after all. I've been training hard." Then her eyes widen, "Oh, we have to talk to Mr. Crowley about you being here now."

"Mr. Crowley?"

"He's the headmage of this school. A school for magicians."

The male hummed, "I see..." He said.

-----

Someone knocked on the door, then opened it, revealing it to be Rook.

"Bonjour, (Y/n)! Today is off to a most magnificent start, wouldn't you say? We'll be doing morning practice sessions starting, well...this morning! Come to the Pomefiore ballroom." He smiled, "When your finished speaking with the headmage of course." He said.

(Y/n) nodded, "I will be there, Rook-senpai." She said, which made the male smile and nod, then leave.

Shoto looked at the girl, "It's different here..." He mumbled, getting up.

The girl smiled at him, "Sho-nii, hopefully you get to enroll here. You may not have magic either, but it will be fun. You can meet my other friends too."

The male chuckled a bit and pat her head, "Come on, lead the way."

"Hai."

-----

The Todoroki twins walked hand-in-hand to Crowley's office, and students that were around saw the two, their eyes widen.

"Am I still asleep?"

"There's two! But the other is a guy!"

"Is that how (Y/n) would look like if she turned into a guy?"

Students said, as they watched the two, who talked with each other.

Once they got to the office the girl knocked, then opened it once she heard the male call them in.

Crowley looked up from his papers and his jaw dropped, yelping, "Please don't freeze my office too!"

Shoto stared at the male with dotted eyes, "Huh?"

(Y/n) looked at her twin brother, "I froze his office a few weeks ago." She said, then looked at the black haired male, "This is my twin brother, Shoto Todoroki."

He nodded, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Crowley. And please, call me by my first name to not confuse us."

Crowley nodded slowly, still in shock, 'Now there are two...' He thought, before clearing his throat, "Well, since I'm guessing you appeared out of nowhere...I will allow you to stay in the Ramshackle Dorm with your sister and Grim. But I'm also guessing you don't possess magic, but powers like hers, so I'll allow you to enroll here too. I'll have Professor Crewel give you a uniform." He then sighed, "More paperwork to do..." He mumbled to himself, already feeling the stress.

The dual haired male nodded, "All right. Thank you." He said, bowing.

(Y/n) smiled a bit, and tugged her brother's hand, "Let's go, Sho-nii. We have to go to Pomefiore's ballroom." She said, as the male beside her nodded and followed.

'She seems happier here...I...' He thought, then accidentally spoke out loud, "I don't want you to be a hero."

"Huh? Why not?" She said, looking at him.

The male blinked, before sighing, "I don't like seeing you hurt. Father and I made an agreement while you were gone..."

The girl paused in her walk and looked at her brother, "What kind of agreement?"

"We agreed that I will become the hero and you can live your dream of becoming a veterinarian, since all of us know how much you care for animals."

"But—"

"No. Once we get back home, you're dropping U.A. and continuing your dream."

"Sho-nii..." She muttered softly.

The male tugged her hand, "Come on, we have to go to that ballroom you said." He said.

The girl blinked a bit, "R-Right..." She said, leading the way towards Pomefiore.

-----

The twins entered the ballroom, and everyone turned to the two.

"Sho-nii. These are some of my friends." She smiled, extending her hands to them.

Kalim smiled and ran up, "Nice to see you again! I'm Kalim Al-Asim! Housewarden of Scarabia!" He then pointed at Jamil, "And this is Jamil Viper! My vice housewarden!"

The said male could only sigh, "I can introduce myself..." He mumbled.

The Heartslabyul duo eyes widen along with Grim's, "There's another one!" They all exclaimed.

"(Y/n) duplicated!" The feline exclaimed.

(Y/n) blinked before laughing, which surprised everyone, since they never really hear her laugh, "No...This is my brother. He's my other half that I can't live without."

"Oh, well...I'm Ace Trappola. Nice to meet you. I'm from the Heartslabyul Dorm." He said, smiling, 'So, this is her brother. She shows more emotion around him than to us...'

"I'm Deuce Spade. Also from Heartslabyul Dorm." The blue haired male nodded, smiling at the male.

"I'm The Great Grim!" The tanuki grinned.

Shoto tilted his head a bit, "So, I'll be staying with a cat, too?"

"Myah?! I'm not a cat!"

The girl picked up Grim, "He's a friend. He got into this school because of me."

"Ah, all right. Sorry, Grim." The twin brother said, patting their head.

The said feline grinned, "Apology accepted."

Rook walked up, "I'm Rook Hunt. Vice Housewarden of Pomefiore." He smiled.

"Vil Schoenheit. Housewarden of Pomefiore."

Epel fidgeted a bit, "Epel Felmier...Student at Pomefiore." He said.

Shoto nodded, trying to remember the names, before bowing a bit, "I'm Shoto Todoroki. Eldest twin of (Y/n)." He introduced, as his sister stood beside him with a flowery aura, having her brother beside her now. He then narrowed his eyes at all of them, "I hope you all haven't tried anything with my sister...or else someone will be burned or frozen." He said, making everyone startled by the declaration, with the exception of Grim, who smirked.

"We'll get along just fine." The feline mumbled.

'Isn't he supposed to be a hero?!' The Scarabia and Heartslabyul boys thought.

The dual haired girl elbowed her brother on the side, "Sho-nii! Don't go overprotective again."

"I have to protect my baby sister."

"But I'm younger than you by a few minutes."

"Still a baby, and the baby of the house. Let big brother handle this." Shoto said, patting her head, which made her pout slightly.

Everyone blinked at the sibling interaction, before the white haired male grinned.

"Ah, I miss my siblings too." Kalim grinned.

Grim looked at Shoto, "Hey! Don't worry! I made sure no one came near her! Though, there has been a few times where she was hugged suddenly..."

The dual haired male nodded, "So my sense were right..."

The girl sweatdrop, 'Sho-nii is too overprotective...' She thought, sighing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.7K 30
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...
20.8K 787 20
Basically what the title says. Twisted wonderland is now in our world and the reader is lucky enough to house them. I wonder what adventure awaits. (...
125K 4K 21
The Narukami Ogosho or the people of Inazuma known as Raiden Shogun as their God and protector, after the vision hunt decree end, Her highness Raiden...
10.1K 333 14
Trina Estrella is just your average girl with a loving family except for one tiny detail... she has a curse on her. Now she finds herself attend a sc...