Stay Forever

By RosalieBWwriter

It tell us the journey of an 18 years old kid {Aroon}, and a 21 years old gangster {Somsak}, both life's full... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7(Close Bound)
Part 8 (Confusion)
Part 9 (Eye-opener)
Part 10 (Alarm)
Part 11 (Misunderstanding)
Part 12 (My spoiled child)
Part 13 (happiness moments)
Part 14 (Heated Moment)
Part 15 (Different roads)
Part 16 (Self Talk)
Part 17 (Love Confession)
Part18 (Connection)
Part 19 (Trap)
Part 20(Destiny)
Part 21(Irony of Fate)
Part 22 (Second chance)
Part 23 (New Beginning)
Part 24 (Bitter Sweet)
Part 25 (Trouble)
Part 27 (Disappointment)
Part 28 (Intimacy)
Part 29 (Family)
Part 30 (Not the End, it's the beginning)

Part 26 (Heartbreak)

169 11 1
By RosalieBWwriter

Scene 52

A week passed after that difficult night when Thanawat knew about Somsak and Aroon. Both Somsak and his father were not talking to each other. It's like both of them were waiting for the other to talk first! Somsak was waiting for his father to say that he accepted Aroon! And Thanawat was waiting for Somsak to come over and say that he forgot about Aroon! On the other hand Aroon was feeling guilty because he is the reason behind that.

Aroon: Som! Why you didn't call you father in a while?

Somsak: he can call if he want!why I have to call! Besides he must've felt that I needed a break that's why he didn't want to bother me!

Aroon: are you sure?

I'm sure! Somsak said, avoiding eye contact with Aroon.

Aroon was so worried that Somsak and his father stubbornness might persist and they lose each other again because of him, so he decided that he have to solve this on his own. He thought about following Somsak next day he goes to the company. 

This morning, Somsak wakes up to see Aroon already awake and preparing breakfast for him. He was surprised!

Somsak: what's gotten into you today?

Aroon: because I'm indulging you? 

Somsak gave Aroon a kiss on the cheek and continued: that's not it, but you hate waking up early.

Yes, it's just that I got bored! Since you are getting back to work today I figured that I should also start working for that coffee shop that I told you about!: Aroon said.

Somsak: my love, are you sure you want to work there? You know very well that we don't need the money! 

Aroon: first of all I love to work! I'm not a lazy person, second that money is yours not mine.

Somsak hugged Aroon and whispered: I'm all yours, so why not my money too?! I'm supposed to spend money on things that makes me comfortable and happy! And everything makes me happy relates to you..

Aroon pushed Somsak away:"hey, aren't you ashamed!" he looked down with shyness..his face was so red!

Somsak: Do you know how much I love to see your shy face? 

Both lips met in a hot kiss that Aroon couldn't speak after it.

Somsak: ok! I'm going to leave before I do something will make you unable to walk, but wait for it tonight!

Aroon waited until his hot Boyfriend went out and followed him quickly! He make sure to hide until Somsak gets inside his car, then hurried and took a taxi right after him. he was discised with a sunglasses and a cap.

Phai, please continue following this car! Aroon said to the taxi driver!

Scene53

Aroon saw Somsak entered the company building and knew where exactly he went. After waiting for many hours until Somsak finished work. Aroon hides away quickly when he saw Somsak getting out of the building, he Waited until the car moved and then went inside the company.

hey you! Where are you going? You have to have an identification card or an invitation! otherwise you will not get in!

Aroon: tell Mr.Thanawat that his son friend is waiting to meet him!

The guard's called Thanawat office and told them that there is a friend of Somsak waiting to meet Thanawat! Thanawat was surprised and asked them to know the name, when he knew it's Aroon he allowed him to come to his office!

 "Good afternoon, I'm sorry to bother you Mr. Thanwat, but... I just wanted to talk to you for a little bit." Aroon said while looking down, he was feeling awkward!

Thanawat: that's fine! What a coincidence! Somsak just left the company a short while ago! is something wrong with him? 

No! Somsak is fine! I was more worried if you two are on good terms or not! Aroon said.

Thanawat with a surprised expression on his face: as long as he is on a good terms with you, why do you care about his relationship with me! I thought that you are happy now after you two started living together! 

"I will never be happy if you left him! Or he left you! I'm a guy who knows very well what it means living without parents as my father and mother died in a car accident when I was a kid. I will not allow that my happiness be built on the separation of a father and his son after all these years not seeing each other!" Aroon said while his eyes were filled with tears! but he tried to control it. 

Thanawat: I appreciate your feelings, Aroon. But my son is stubborn! He is the one who is not talking to me and ignoring me! Do you think I will beg him to get some respect! That will never happen!

He is a copy of you! I'm sorry but both of you are so stubborn! Please be the more experienced one and try to talk to him~ Aroon said.

Thanawat: listen kid, I don't know why you are begging me like this but I don't have time for you two! 

Thanawat walking through the office room getting closer to Aroon and looking at him with a blaming eye : "Usually in the movies the father is the one who make a deal with the unwanted boyfriend so he can leave his daughter right? ( Thanawat laughing with a wicked tone), If you really want everything to be solved like you say why don't you just leave my son!"

The last sentence that Thanawat said broke Aroon heart! He couldn't take it anymore and tears started falling from his eyes.. " 

Aroon: you are right! In the movies! But in my reality your son have so much more value to me than a regular two young people met in normal circumstances and just had feelings for each other! What's between me and your son is much more than that!

Aroon wiped his tears and continued: your son, even though his mom left him when he was young and that gang had him to be working with them in robbery and crime! But his good side was more powerful than his bad side, you don't know him like I do! I've known the real person he is! When my relatives through me on the streets after my grandmother passed away, I wouldn't survived if it wasn't for Somsak! He is the person who gave me a helping hand and took care of me, he is the one who opened his heart and his room for me to save me from this cruel world! 

Thanawat: it's even a better reason for you to return his favor and let him be the person he deserves to be!

Aroon tears didn't let him answer! He was so heartbroken! He headed to the door to get out of the office and looked behind to look at Thanawat" I thought that your heart will be as kind as the heart of your son!"

Scene54

Aroon left the building with tears falling from his eyes in a way that prevented him from seeing his way! So he sat down in the bus stop to catch his breath and calm down! He stopped crying and started watching all people around him taking the bus and leaving! He remembered his friend Mike who offered him a stay in his house for the summer break, Aroon reached out to his phone to check if he still have his address, and he found it! he rushed to Somsak apartment gathered his things and left to the train station.  Aroon thought about joining his friend to calm him self down and think about all what happened with Thanawat. He felt devastated and didn't know what he will do next.

While Aroon on the train, he contacted his friend Mike letting him know he will be arriving at his house by the end of the day. While the train is moving forward and leaving the station, Aroon heart was shaking! He didn't want this! He didn't want to be separated from Somsak! He didn't want Somsak to leave his father either! One choice was more difficult than the other and he didn't want to choose! He thought that forcing Somsak to choose is not fair as well.

Many thoughts were torturing Aroon and driving him crazy! He didn't have a clear answer about what will happen to him and Somsak! But he wanted to be far away for a while to think clearly about everything.  

End of part 26

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 21.7K 40
Bright has always been a obedient child. He is a hardworking person, who invests all his time time to make his dad proud. He wants to gain his dad's...
126K 5.4K 52
story of love and marriage between hot wife and cute husband no more description #marriage # mature # love #mpreg
110K 6.8K 46
Win has already found the person whom he wanted to live his life with in this lifetime. But a certain incident destroyed everything into pieces. Will...
41.5K 2.1K 20
"This isn't healthy anymore, Wat." "Are we even still good for each other?" "You and I have some thinking to do about this. About us." Set 7 years af...