๐„๐˜๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐Œ...

By greenisgroovvy

โ˜ž ๐šƒ๐š„๐™ฐ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ - ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐™€๐™”๐™€ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ˆ - แด€ แด›แด‡แดแด˜แดส€แด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡๊œฐแดœสŸ แด›ษชแด... More

แด…ษชsแด„สŸแด€ษชแดแด‡ส€
ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹๐‚๐€๐’๐“
โ†ณหณ;; โ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ แต•ฬˆ เณซหšโˆ—:
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
โ†ณหณ;; โ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ แต•ฬˆ เณซหšโˆ—:
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12

431 8 0
By greenisgroovvy

ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝗢𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟵, 𝟰𝟯 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻.

𝗦𝗶𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀, 𝗲𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗿, 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲.

𝗛𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.

━━━━━━━━━━ The sounds of heavy breathing and guns clanking filled your ears. The room was dark, the only light that was emanated came from red lights below you. You, and several other women, practiced the same movements, synchronizing with each other.

With a gun in your hand, you were so concentrated, blocking out everyone and everything, that you didn't notice the person walking up to your side.

"ведьма," The woman caught your attention, causing you to look at her, "есть кое-что, что вам нужно увидеть."

She lead you outside of the training room, bringing you towards a big monitor which was displaying breaking news. "Moments ago, Sir Reginald Hargreeves, an eccentric billionaire, was just found dead."

You stared blankly at the screen, processing what you just heard.

"That's your father, yeah?" The English words were laced thickly with a Russian accent.

"Well shit."

❀˚̣̣̣͙

Descending from the air, your red magic allowed you to softly touch the ground. In front, you could see the two umbrellas, one on each door. The thoughts of the Umbrella Academy all together brought back dreadful memories.

Walking through the doors you were greeted by the same cold atmosphere you always felt while living in the academy. The further you walked into your former home, the more chills you felt crawling down your spine.

You heard a faint conversation in the main foyer and decided to inspect who it was.

"Forget about him. I'm glad you're here." As you rounded the corner, you were greeted by your two sisters

"Allison. V. Oh my god," You walked up to them, giving them each a tight hug, "I missed you guys so much."

"Y/N," Allison said as she looked you up and down, "You've grown up so much."

You smiled back at her, "Yeah, well, it has been a while. Vanya, how have you been?" You asked your other sister.

"You know, I'm good. It's been good."

You gave her a soft smile, before heading upstairs, "I'll see you guys around."

Wandering around the Academy a bit, you eventually stumbled across Dad's room, but you didn't find yourself to be alone.

The familiar voice of your brother let you know who was in your father's study, "... not one of us would be allowed to set foot in this room."

"And yet here we are Klaus, setting foot inside this room." You stated, walking into the study.

"Y/N!" Klaus screamed before running to you and giving you a tight embrace. "Oh my god, N/N. I missed you so much throughout all these years."

You hugged him back, the air slowly leaving your lungs as you spoke, "Yup, me too Klaus. I— um— I can't breathe Klaus."

"Oh! Sorry." He released you from his tight grip, circling back to your father's chair, "Remember how he used to look at us? That scowl? Thank christ he's not our real father so we couldn't inherit those cold dead eyes!"

You and Allison chuckled, watching your brother imitate your Dad's voice, "Number Three!"

"Get out of his chair."

The unknown voice caused the three of you to look in the corner of the study, finding Luther hiding in the dark.

Klaus was the first one to speak up, "Oh wow, Luther! Wow, you really, uh... You really filled out over the years, huh?" You smirked as your brother began his antics.

"Klaus," Luther stated firmly.

"Save the lecture. Y/N and I were already leaving." Klaus grabbed your arm and began to walk out of the room with you giving him a weird look.

"What? I wasn't done in there yet."

"Come on Y/N, we have to give the love birds some time to talk amongst themselves." Klaus said in a hushed voice, before Luther stopped the pair of you with his big arm.

"Drop it."

"Excuse me? Drop what?" You questioned your brother.

"Not you. Him."

"Ex-squeeze me?"

"Do it. Now"

Klaus yanked himself out of Luther's grip, circling back to your father's desk, "All right. All right. It's just an advance on our inheritance!" He began plucking things out of the pockets of his coat, dropping them on the floor, "That's all it is. No need to get your little panties in a bunch. Come on N/N."

You followed your brother out the door but not before you used your magic to pick up some of the items that Klaus tried steal. Luther tried to stop you, but you managed to shut the door in time, giving him an innocent smile.

When you were out of the study, you saw Klaus holding a decorated box, bringing it up to his lips to kiss it.

"Hey!" You alerted your brother, "Catch." You threw the items, Klaus just managing to catch them before they hit the floor.

He gasped, "Hey, have I ever told you that you're my favorite."

You gave him a nose scrunch, "Not enough."

❀˚̣̣̣͙

In the main living area, the uncomfortable silence between the family was unbearable. The only sound all of you could hear was Klaus fixing himself a drink. You were looking down at your hands, fiddling with them—a nervous habit you picked up.

"I guess we should get this started." Luther stated as he rose up from his seat across from you. "So, I figured we could have a sort of memorial service in the courtyard at sundown. Say a few words, just at Dad's favorite spot."

"Dad had a favorite spot?" Allison questioned.

"You know, under the oak tree. We used to sit out there all the time." Luther looked around at the group, "None of you ever did that"

"That says a lot." You muttered under your breath.

Klaus rounded the corner of the couch, coming to sit next to you, "Will there be refreshments? Tea? Scones? Cucumber sandwiches are always a winner."

Your eyes lit up in delight, "Ooo, I could go for some scones right now."

"What?" Luther scoffed, "No. And put that out. You know Dad didn't allow smoking in here."

You scoffed, "Well Luther, Dad's not really here, now, is he?"

"Is that my skirt?" Allison asked Klaus.

"What? Oh yeah, this. I found it in your room. It's a little dated, I know, but it's very breathy on the bits." Klaus twirled around, showing off Allison's skirt.

"Listen up. Still some important things that we need to discuss, all right?"

Diego turned to face Luther, "Like what?"

"Like the way he died."

"And here we go."

As Klaus squished you in the middle of the couch, you heard Vanya pique up, "I don't understand. I thought they said it was a heart attack."

"Yeah, according to the coroner."

"Well, wouldn't they know?"

"Theoretically." Luther stated, causing you and Klaus to chuckle.

"Theoretically?" Allison questioned.

Luther tried his best to defend his argument but none of your siblings truly believed it, "I'm just saying, at the very least, something happened. The last time I talked to Dad, he sounded strange."

Klaus began to gurgle his concoction, some of it dribbling down his chin as he spoke "Oh, quelle surprise!"

Allison looked away from Klaus and back to Luther, "Strange how?"

"He sounded on edge. Told me I should be careful who to trust."

"Luther," You said, causing everyone to look at you, "He was paranoid as hell when we were kids, and to this day still was. He was bitter and not to mention old."

Diego continued for you, standing up along the way, "He was starting to lose what was left of his marbled."

"No. He must have known something was going to happen." Luther paused, then faced Klaus, "Look, I know you don't like to do it, but I need you to contact Dad."

Klaus looked shocked to say the least, not expecting to do any work at his Dad's funeral, "I can't just call Dad in the afterlife and be like, 'Dad, could you just... stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?'"

"Ha!" You laughed, getting up from the couch to go make yourself drink.

"Since when? That's your thing? And why are you laughing?" Luther questioned both you and Klaus.

Klaus answered first, "I'm not in the right... frame of mind."

From the bar, you followed up on Klaus' statement, "He's high, Luther."

"Yeah! Yeah!" Klaus laughed, "I mean how are you not, listening to this nonsense. At least Y/N has the right idea, grabbing a drink." You smiled at Klaus, even though he couldn't see, and continued to pour yourself the same thing he did.

"Well, sober up, this is important. Then there's the issue of the missing monocle."

"Who gives a shit about a stupid monocle?" Diego asked as you came back around to the couch, scooting Klaus over with your magic.

"Exactly. It's worthless. So whoever took it, I think it was personal. Someone close to him. Someone with a grudge." Luther scanned all of his siblings before landing on you.

"Where are you going with this?" Klaus asked.

"Oh, isn't it obvious, Klaus?" Diego turned to stare Luther down, "He thinks one of us killed Dad, with Y/N being his main suspect."

Your jaw dropped open, not believing that your idiotic brother could possibly think that you would kill your own adoptive father.

Klaus gasped, "You do?"

"Congrats Sherlock, you solved the fucking case," You stated sarcastically before leaving the room entirely and downing what was left of your drink.

.·:*¨♡¨*:·.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 1.8K 19
One day in the year 1963, I fell face first into an alleyway. I woke up in a hospital with no memory of my home, age, or even my name. After waiting...
59.7K 981 23
Keely wasn't born on October 1st, 1989 like the rest of The Umbrella Academy. She was born almost two years later on August 14th 1991. Although she w...
575K 9.4K 42
๐น. ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  MอŸaอŸtอŸuอŸrอŸeอŸ cอŸoอŸnอŸtอŸeอŸnอŸtอŸ iอŸnอŸcอŸlอŸuอŸdอŸeอŸdอŸ!ฬฒ - ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ. ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...
142K 1.9K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...