•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{13}

2.1K 43 12
By AshLeeNyx

*3.1k Words*

'What the hell it's that!?'
.
.
.
.
.

While Zenitsu was eating his food while you were constantly staring at your food and thinking about what you saw in your sight earlier.

You think carefully about what you saw in your vision before until a few moments later Kaigaku entered the kitchen and saw you staring at your food.

And Zenitsu immediately noticed Kaigaku so he called it out.

"Hey Kai let's eat breakfast together," Zenitsu said.

Kaigaku didn't speak right away and he noticed me just staring at your food as well as Zenitsu noticed you.

"What happens to her?" Kaigaku said.

With annoyance, Zenitsu looks at you "Why isn't she eating yet?" Kaigaku said.

While walking towards the table to eat.

"Uhmm...I also don't know what happened to him like...before she was like that she just stared at what she was eating"

Kaigaku looked at you and called you.

"Hey y/n!"

You ignored him because you were thinking too much until Kagaku called you again.

"Hey Y/N!" When kaigaku calls you for the second time you list all your thoughts earlier.

"Yeah, what is it?" You said.

Kaigaku stared at you for a second and spoke "Why are you not eating your breakfast?"

When kaigaku asks this you don't know if you will tell them both the truth that you saw on your plate earlier.

If you tell them this will they both believe me?

"Uhmm... sorry if I didn't eat my breakfast...I'm just not hungry" You said.

When you said this Zenitsu stopped eating his food and looked at you.

"Y/n you...need to eat just a little is not good for human health...when you have nothing to eat in the morning so you should eat your breakfast even just a little bit," Zenitsu said.

And Kaigaku eats his breakfast while ignoring Zenitsu while speaking to you.

You nod your head grab the chopsticks from the side and start eating your breakfast.

While you were eating our breakfast you felt that Kaigaku was staring at you, you just couldn't see him looking at you but you were sure he was staring at you and you didn't like that.

After you ate you went out of the kitchen and Zenitsu was washing our dishes while Kaigaku went to his room you walked inside Zenitsu's room until your eyes saw something.

You saw a demon slayer's uniform, you suddenly remembered that they were also like Yoriichi, a demon slayer when you saw the uniform you wondered why they had a uniform like Yoriichi.

They are not human but also a demon why do they have a uniform similar to Yoriichi until you hear a voice behind you.

"What are you doing here?"

You were just shocked when you heard a voice behind you, you turned your head and saw Kaigaku standing in the doorway looking at you.

When you saw Kaigaku you didn't know what to say you wondered how to answer his question.

"I just walked inside the house...sorry and I got in here," you said.

With a scared tone of your voice.

"I don't forbid you to walk around inside our house...if you take a walk here just make sure you don't enter another room that is forbidden to enter," Kaigaku said.

You nodded what he said to you, you just followed what he said because you didn't want to see his demonic form like you saw last night and he left and left you alone in the room
it's a good thing he didn't do anything bad to you.

You looked at the closed window you approached and opened it a little when you saw that the sun was still high you closed the window and walked to the door out of the house.

When you got to the door you opened the door and went out of Zenitsu's house when you came out you were just surprised by what you saw.

When you came out of Zenitsu's house, you saw that the outside was full of trees Everywhere you fell, the tree surrounded their house.

You are in an unknown place.

You don't know where you are going to go home to the mansion because you don't know the place here you can get lost in the forest and never come back here.

And then it is very dangerous when the night comes many demons roam every night like Zenitsu and Kaigaku said to you.

You are not sure if you're leaving here at Zenitsu's house, you don't know what the decision is if you leave here your life will probably be in jeopardy again but you need to go home to the mansion.

So you walked into the Forest you didn't know where you were going as long as you just followed the side of the road.

.
.
.
.
.

Zenitsu was about to go to his room when he noticed the door in front of his house was already open and he saw you leave their house so he panicked and Kaigaku immediately went to tell you this.

Zenitsu immediately went to Kaigaku's room when he entered Kaigaku's room he saw it eating human flesh.

"Kaigaku! We have a big problem!"

Zenitsu shouted Kaigaku sighed at him and wondered why Zenitsu panicked so much.

"What's wrong with you...Why are you shouting?"

"Kai I don't have any time to explain why... I'm being like this. Y/n has escaped!" Zenitsu said.

When Kaigaku heard this it was as if nothing had happened to him when he heard it.

Zenitsu noticed this so he was very angry with Kaigaku "Why don't we just let her escape us." But Kaigaku didn't say a word and counties ate human flesh.

And a few seconds later Kaigaku spoke.

"Don't worry she can't get away from it we will look for her when night comes," Kaigaku said.

And Zenitsu just looks at Kaigaku with a glare in his eyes Zenitsu knows that he wants You so badly.

.
.
.
.
.

As you walk through the Forest you notice that you have a pungent odor down the road when you smell it you immediately correct what it is so you approach.

As you walked you noticed around that there were traces of blood on the ground and the trunk of the tree when you saw it, you immediately covered your nose because of the smell of it.

Until you reach a part of the forest
where you could smell the slimy smell
Your eyes widened when you saw right in front of you that there was a lot of blood on the ground.

You didn't move immediately you didn't know what to do at those times when you saw that their hair stood on your arm.

You were trembling with fear you could hardly move your foot you just knelt where you were standing and seemed to be vomiting on the stench of metallic blood.

'How can this be this is impossible if a demon attacks at this time every night they just come out maybe someone ate another human at night and brought them here to share the human'

You thought to yourself.

You were already sick of the excessive stench of blood around so you forced yourself to stand up and walk away from the area.

When you got away from the place you continued to walk while still covering your mouth and nose with your hand.

While walking you suddenly thought that you needed to hurry, you needed to get back to the mansion before nightfall.

You accelerate your walk until you reach a large village.

When you arrived at the village you immediately noticed that you were not familiar with the place so you did not know where to go or ask for help.

You were walking into the village as soon as you entered the village you saw other people in the village who were looking at you as if wondering what was happening to you.

When you saw the expressions on their faces you just kept walking until you got to a corner you sat on the side to breathe a little because you were so tired from walking earlier.

And that you noticed that your vision was gradually getting darker but you were fighting it because you needed to be able to get back to the mansion before it got dark.

You walked slowly as you walked as if your surroundings were spinning and your body was weakening.

Until your body couldn't take it anymore and you just fell to the ground without realizing it and the other people who saw it came close to you to help you.

"Are you alright miss?" A random woman asked you.

You heard a woman's voice you looked to the side and saw a girl wearing a violet kimono she asked you if you were okay you looked back at the ground when you stopped on the ground you felt dizzy

The woman held you to support you so you wouldn't fall.

"I have to take you to my house," the woman said.

"Can you stand up for me miss?" the woman asked you have no strength to speak and to answer her questions to you, but you try to stand up but your foot can't move.

"You can't seem to move your body?"

The woman said she stood up and called for help to assist you and a man walked towards you both.

"What happened to her?" A random man asked the woman.

The voice of a man can be heard you don't look at the man anymore because you are dizzy.

The man took you bridal style and walked with the woman you saw earlier while the two were walking you tried to listen to what they were talking about but you couldn't do that so little by little your eyes got dark you didn't know where they had taken you those times.

A few hours later you wake up and ayour eyes are blurry so you squeeze your eyes for a little bit and open them again once your vision is clear you roll your eyes and you immediately notice that you are not in the mansion.

So you sat down on your futon and loom in the so rounding you am in a room and you were thinking at that time who brought you here you have no idea where you are now and who brought you here.

A few moments later the door opened and you saw a woman wearing a violet kimono she entered your room and placed a tray with food.

"How are you feeling?"

The woman asked you did not speak immediately and you stared at the tray she was carrying.

And for a few seconds, you spoke.

"I'm fine now...where am I?" You ask the woman in front of you.

She walks towards you while carrying the tray in her hand and she places the tray on your side.

"You are in my house now I saw you on the road earlier you passed out earlier so I brought you here to my house," the woman said.

When she said that you thanked her when she brought you here to her house.

"Thank you when you brought it to me here in your house," you said.

To the woman and just woman smile at you.

"No worry about it by the way my name is Himari...Nice to meet you" Himari said.

You looked at her and said your name "My name is Y/n L/n" You said.

"Oh wow, what a beautiful name you have just as you are beautiful," Himari said.

"oh...thank you," Himari you said.

You look at the tray and you see a bottle on the side you wonder what is inside the bottle.

"You need to eat now I will gonna leave you for a moment okay if you need something just call me," Himari said to you.

She stood up and walked towards the door she slid the sojo door open stepped out and slid the sojo door behind her.

While you sitting on your futon looking at the tray she brought you.

You grab the bottle from the side of the tray you take a closer look
ok at the bottle and you see inside is a Violet liquid you don't where it will be used where it is for as long as you can see inside there is a violet-colored liquid inside the bottle.

You set the bottle aside and take the tray that Himari had brought with you and you grab the chopstick to eat the food Himari brought you.

You start to eat your food as you eat your food you feel uncomfortable around you it's feel someone is staring at you, you look around the room but you don't see anybody.

When you finished eating you put the plate on the tray and took the glass to drink water.

You were just shocked that you saw something outside your window you saw Zenitsu standing outside and looking at you.

When you saw Zenitsu outside you were suddenly scared and trembling you immediately stood up on your futon and hurried to the door you hadn't reached the door yet Zenitsu was already behind your back.

He grabbed your waist very tight you struggled with him as you moved even more he tightened his grip on your waist.

"Where are you going?"

He whispered into your ear you continued to struggle to his grip.

"If you are not going to stop struggling
Then I have no choice but to put you to sleep." He whisper to your again.

He suddenly punched your stomach when he punched your stomach which was that you immediately made you unconscious.

When you lost consciousness, Zenitsu picked you up bridal style and he walked outside while carrying you
when he got out of the room where Himari put your Kaigaku was waiting for him outside the house.

"You got her?" Kaigaku asked Zenitsu.

He walks towards Zenitsu and looks at you he touches your hair.

"Welcome back Y/n," said Kaigaku while touching your hair.

"We need to go now before the demon slayer finds us here...and also we need to be careful when we go home, other demons might find out that you are with us," Zenitsu said.

Kaigaku agreed with what Zenitsu said.

And the two of them left the house without knowing Himari didn't know that a demon had taken you while they were still at home they did not know that anyone was following the two of you.

"You saw what they were carrying Shinubo," said a female demon with pink hair.

"Yeah," said another female demon with a butterfly clip on her hair.

"Beautiful woman they brought Zenitsu and Kaigaku where could they have seen that woman," said Mitsuri.

"We will also know that so let's follow them both." Shinobu followed them both while Mitsuri couldn't be bothered with her position and she also followed Shinobu.

A few hours later they arrived at their house when the two of them arrived Kagaku immediately noticed that some members of 12 Kizuki were following them.

Kaigaku turned behind him and he saw that no one was following them
but he felt the two of them followed him to their house.

"Zenitsu... someone following us here!" Kaigaku said Zenitsu's eyes widened as Kaigaku said this.

"Wait what... do you mean... someone follows us here?" Zenitsu said.

Until a few moments later something came out of the bushes Mitsuri came out from the bushes.

"What are you doing here?" Kaigaku ask with a disgusted tone of his voice.

"Well...uhmm...I just follow you guys because I saw you come out of a house with a woman."

Mitsuri said with a shy tone of her voice.

"Is that all you came here for?" Zenitsu said.

"If that's all you came here for, you'd better leave," Zenitsu said.

With a mix of angry and jealous tones in his voice.

When Mitsuri heard that she was being asked to leave, she panicked. She still didn't want to leave Zenitsu's house because she wanted to see you.

"But...I want to see that girl on...zenitsu arm" pleading with the two of them.

"It can't be better for you to leave if you don't want me to cut off your head," Kaigaku said.

While reaching for his sword in the back.

"Awww... why are you so...mean to me... kai I just want to...see that girl on Zenitsu's arm," Mitsuri said.

Begging both of them to let him see you.

The two of them are annoyed here because of Mitsuri's behavior, Zenitsu knows that Mitsuri is happy even though she's a demon but Kaigaku doesn't like her because she also thinks she's a child.

"You don't understand what I said...zenitsu get inside the house now I just need to put something away here," Kaigaku said.

Zenitsu was about to enter the house when they suddenly heard the voice of another woman.

"Ara~ara how mean Kaigaku~san?"

When they heard the voice they looked around to find the source of the voice.

"Why are those two selfish, matsuri just wants to see the woman that Zeniths is holding in his arms, can't you give that"

Suddenly a female demon appeared in the back of Kaigaku and she whispered in Kaigaku's ear.

"Why are you two so selfish"

When Kaigaku heard this he immediately turned around and backed away and he saw a female demon with butterfly hair on her hair.

"What are you doing here?" Kaigaku said.

This is really what Kaigaku doesn't want of all to be with these two female demons.

"Relax...I'm just here because Mitsuri told me that you brought a woman to a house and you're hiding it here in your house?"

Said Shinobu Kaigaku gritting through his teeth zenitsu also knows that this is the thing he doesn't like most of all to see Kaigaku angry he knows that Kaigaku is an upper moon and they don't fight Mitsuri and Shinobu with him but even though he's an upper moon tanjiro almost killed him of it not obeying his command.

When Tanjiro is full that he will fight the lower moon he already knows what will happen to him when he does that.

"You will fight us both just do it, you know what will happen to you when you do that," Shinobu said.

With a smirk on her face and zenitsu agreed with what Shinobu said.

"She's right...because you have to calm down when you fight them both you already know what will happen to you."

Zenitsu with a worried face.

"Shut up...you idiot!" Kaigaku said with an angry tone of his voice.

"And also I just wanna remained you...if you are going to fight me and Mitsuri you know what is going to happen to you." Shinobu said while smiling.

"If you keep that kind of attitude remember you will be punished."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 46 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
79.2K 3.7K 41
"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...
1.3K 39 34
There are two sides most things. One is Good. One is Bad. There are many sides of one story. Some are Good. Some are Bad. You tell me what is best an...
43.4K 1K 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...