The Toman Traitor

By kitkat11602

Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kick... More

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–ˆπ–‘π–†π–Žπ–’π–Šπ–—
π–•π–‘π–†π–žπ–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™
π•Ώπ–π–Š 𝕿𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 π•Ώπ–—π–†π–Žπ–™π–”π–—
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |
| 55 |
| 57 |
Inui (ending)
Chifuyu (ending)
Kazutora (ending)
Hanma (ending)
Sanzu (ending)
Mikey (ending)
Thank you!

| 56 |

9.7K 538 319
By kitkat11602

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Hold On]

Mikey charged forward, leg lifting and swinging through the air, aiming for your head as you leaped backwards, almost bumping into the Kantou Manji members who had been watching your entire interaction with their leader.

As one was about to grab onto you and hold you in place for Mikey to get, a kick went flying towards his hand, the male hissing in pain as his teary eyes looked up to see Mikey standing beside you.

"This is my fight." He muttered to the male, a deep frown appearing on his face as his eyes scanned the rest of the crowd gathered around, making sure they all heard his order.

You both ran forwards at the same time, your fist making contact with Mikey's arms as he blocked your hit, he chuckled lowly at the annoyed noise you let out. Removing one of his hands from the block, he reeled it back, letting it fly back into your face, hearing a small crack as blood gushed out of your nose, eyes constantly watering, blurring your vision.

Mikey backed away from you, allowing you to recover for a moment as you glared over at the male, using the sleeve of your uniform to wipe away the blood.

"I got the first hit, Manjiro, what do you think about that?" You teased, arms dropping to your side, wiping the blood away having done no good as more continued to pour out, spilling down the crevice of your lips, seeping into your mouth as you smiled at your old friend. You ran forward, faking Mikey out as you had done to the two men you fought earlier. You ran to the right, before dodging to the left, only unlike the others Mikey had been expecting you to do this, his leg lifting ready to kick you to the ground, only to find the space empty.

"What..." Mikey looked around, finding no sign of you, suddenly feeling a sharp pain in his lower back, hunching forward he felt himself lose balance, flipping himself over onto his back as he fell to the ground. His eyes met yours as he landed, standing over Mikey's body in triumph, arm once again raising to wipe away the blood dripping from your nose.

"Tell me, Mikey, did you just forget about me after you kicked me out? Or was I always taking up a spot inside that empty head of yours?" You crouched down, hovering over Mikey, "Did you ever think about me when you were sad and lonely? Think about how I would have been there for you if you hadn't done this to me... You... You changed me, Manjiro. And I can't ever forgive you for that." Your hand balled up into a fist, striking him across the face, once... twice... About to strike again, your body was suddenly thrown off Mikey's body, his blonde hair falling over his face as he slowly stood up.

Your bloody nose had finally calmed down after one final wipe, you could only imagine how much your shirt had soaked up throughout the whole process.

"Did it hurt?" You asked, tilting your head to the side as you also took a step forward.

"Huh?" Mikey's eyebrows furrowed at your question, the both of you now circling around each other, paying no mind to the large crowd forming around the both of you as everyone else had stopped fighting, all wanting to witness the final showdown.

"Seeing each other? Did it hurt you as much as it hurt me? Bring back old memories of when we were happy, when we were still friends? Did it hurt when you realized that you ruined a friendship you could never get back? Did it hurt when I told you what they did to me? Did it hurt when you thought about the way they hurt me? The way you hurt me?" You paused, letting out a shaky breath, a tear slipping past your eyelids, falling down your cheek as you stared at the blonde haired male. "Did it hurt at all?"

With no response, Mikey slowly walked forward, his dull, dark eyes staring deeply into yours as you stood in place, watching as he moved towards you, both staring into the eyes of utter despair.

As you and Mikey continued fighting, Takemichi had been wandering around, looking to see where almost everyone had gone, finding a large group crowded around near the back where he had last seen Mikey. He let his feet carry him over to the group, wincing in pain with every step as he approached Chifuyu who stood in the very back with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Chifuyu?" Takemichi called out, stopping behind his blonde haired friend, "What's going on?"

"I can't see too well, but I think Y/N and Mikey are fighting." Chifuyu said, turning his head to the side, glancing at Takemichi before looking back, stepping on his tippy toes to try and see what was happening in the middle of the crowd.

"What do you mean Y/N and Mikey are fighting?" Takemichi asked, trying to push his way through the crowd, but all he managed to do was get elbowed in the face until he was pushed back to Chifuyu. Takemichi jumped up, trying to see what was happening, his eyes widening at the sight of Mikey knocking you to your knees, one of his hands shooting out and grabbing hold of your neck before pulling you back up.

You could just barely hear the sound of Takemichi yelling for the both of you to stop over the sound of other yelling, cheering on Mikey as he continued to senselessly hit you. You lifted your hands trying to block his hit, but the grip he had on your throat was becoming too tight, finding it harder and harder to breathe.

Takemichi desperately looked around, trying to find some way to break through the crowd when his eyes caught sight of Hanma getting up from the ground where you had knocked him out. The taller male stumbled around to the other side of the crowd, easily breaking through until he could see what was happening in the middle. Moving his hand past his jacket, he reached his hand into his back pocket, pulling out the weapon he had been hiding since the beginning.

Your eyes widened as you looked over Mikey's shoulder, the blonde haired male's hand tightened around your throat as he tried to keep you from moving, his other hand raised, balling up into a fist aiming right for your face. You tried to pry his hand off of you, choking out for air as you struggled to break free from his grasp, tears pricking your eyes as you struggled to see through the black spots forming in your vision.

Over Mikey's shoulder stood Hanma, mixed in with the crowd, holding up a gun, pointed right at the both of you. His hand shook as he tried to steady his aim onto Mikey, before he wrapped his finger around the trigger and pulled it back.

With one final attempt to get Mikey off of you, your hands shakily reached up and grabbed a full fist of his hair, yanking his head down to the best of your abilities. His body followed his head until his grip loosened, the both of you falling to the ground with you on top, heaving out for the air you had been deprived of.

Something had shifted in the air, it became heavy as everyone around watched you and Mikey fall, their eyes widening as their head turned in all directions, looking for the person who had shot the gun. Their eyes fell onto Hanma who stood amongst the crowd, gun in hand, cursing himself for missing the shot, having not expected for you both to suddenly go to the ground.

Takemichi burst through the crowd, his eyes wide in worry as he frantically glanced around for you and Mikey, letting out a sigh of relief when we saw the both of you sitting up and staring at each other.

There was nothing but silence at the old cargo bay, with everyone's attention switching between the two still sitting on the ground and the one holding the gun. Unsure how what was supposed to be the final battle got to this point, were they supposed to continue? Or was it just over?"

"Are you both okay?" Takemichi asked, moving towards you and Mikey, your back facing the blonde haired male, leaving him to only see Mikey. "Hey..." Takemichi trailed off, as he finally focused in on Mikey's face, his eyes were wide, lips parted slightly as they were casted down into a frown as he stared at you.

Your chest was heaving, a strangled noise leaving your throat every time you exhaled, a ringing in your ear silencing all the voices around you as Takemichi walked around so he could also see your face as well.

Just as you came into view for the blonde haired male his eyes widened as he was met with the sight of a trail of dark liquid making its way past your lips. Eyes shifting down to see a hole the bullet had created in your chest, tears falling down the male's cheeks as he watched your body fall backwards, landing against the ground with a choked out sob.

Takemichi fell to his knees beside your body, screaming out for someone to call an ambulance, making everyone's attention shift from Hanma to you.

"Y/N! Y/N!! Hold on, okay?!!" Takemichi shouted, hovering over your body as his hands pressed down on the wound, trying to stop the mass amount of blood from leaking out.

All you could do was lay there on the ground as Takemichi yelled for you to keep your eyes open, his voice sounded muffled and distanced as you began to feel more and more tired. The smile still locked onto your face as you stared up into the night sky, moon hanging overhead, the metallic taste of blood and cigarettes lingering in your mouth.

Even while injured, you had the smile of a loaded gun.

Unfortunately, you weren't the one pulling the trigger this time.

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
154K 6.5K 52
Before you read, just wanna say. MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT A MANGA READER I don't own Tokyo Revengers but Manchiro/Maria.Tokyo Revengers belongs...
330K 13.5K 27
[π›π¨π§π­πžπ§!𝐑.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 π‚π‡πˆπ‹πƒ, ππŽπ“ π˜πŽπ”π‘π’." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
34.4K 1.1K 24
Kurokawa Izumi, ever so cold and lacking of social skills, slowly becomes a precious little sister of toman. but she's nothing of the innocent smile...