The Toman Traitor

Galing kay kitkat11602

Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kick... Higit pa

๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š๐–—
๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–”๐–’๐–†๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–Ž๐–™๐–”๐–—
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |
| 55 |
| 56 |
| 57 |
Inui (ending)
Chifuyu (ending)
Kazutora (ending)
Hanma (ending)
Sanzu (ending)
Mikey (ending)
Thank you!

| 50 |

9K 507 116
Galing kay kitkat11602

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Healing]

Takemichi laid in the hospital bed, having no other option than to stare at the ceiling. The pain he felt in his body was unbearable, the pain meds that the nurse had given him earlier in the day beginning to wear off.

His face was covered in bandages, a breathing mask placed over his mouth and nose, arm wrapped in a thick cast, lying across his leg.

The door to his room slid open, Chifuyu walking in and taking a seat in the chair beside the bed, his head hung low as Takemichi looked to see who it was from the corner of his eye.

"I went to Draken's funeral." Chifuyu started, his body shaking, eyes red and puffy from the tears he had shed.

You appeared in Takemichi's doorway to visit your friend, a basket full of snacks in your hands, but when your eyes landed on Chifuyu already sitting next to the bed talking, you decided to just give them time and stand outside the door.

"Everything that's happened, it's hard to take it in... It got me pondering... Takemichi, what is wrong with you?" Chifuyu asked, tears welling up in his eyes, "You... Met Draken in the future, right? So why is he gone? Why did you have to come back when things were going so well in the future?!" Chifuyu's voice raised, his tears streaming down his cheeks.

Your eyebrows furrowed at Chifuyu's words, flinching back in your spot when his voice became louder. You could understand where Chifuyu was coming from, coming back from a future that was near perfect, just to save two lousy people who would probably never be happy again.

The thought alone made a tear slide down your cheek, the voices in your head screaming that you were the one to blame, that you caused all of this.

Takemichi could only lay there, listening to Chifuyu's words, lips parted slightly as he let out a sigh. "It's your fault that Draken is...!" Chifuyu stopped himself from continuing his sentence, hand slapping across his mouth, muffling the sound of his sobs. "I'm sorry, Takemichi..."

"It's okay, Chifuyu." Takemichi whispered, his voice hoarse, throat aching from talking. Chifuyu's head shot up, finally looking at the injured blonde on the bed. "It's all my fault."

"Huh? You..." Chifuyu's eyebrows furrowed, wiping the tears from his eyes as he stared at Takemichi.

"Can you leave me alone, please?" Takemichi asked, letting his eyes close shut, hearing the sound of Chifuyu's feet shuffling against the floor after a moment of silence.

"Alright," Chifuyu stopped once he stood in the doorway, turning his head back to look at Takemichi, "You better heal soon, so I can beat you up with all my heart." The blonde male closed the door behind him, turning to walk down the hall towards the exit, he paused, seeing you standing against the wall, having heard the entire conversation between the two males.

There was a frown on your face, bags under your eyes as you looked up to meet those of the blonde haired male.

"Y/N?" Chifuyu's voice broke you out of your thoughts, "Are you going to see Takemichi?" He asked, seeing the small basket of snacks you had in your hands, presumably for the injured blonde male.

"Ah... Actually, I think I'm just gonna go back home..." You whispered, "Here, you can have this." You said, shoving the basket into Chifuyu's arms before walking down the hall towards the exit. He tried to call out your name, sensing that something was wrong with you, wanting to know if you were okay, but you only ignored him.

Letting your feet carry you out of the hospital and towards Wakasa's bike, which you had taken just to get here. Chifuyu had followed you all the way to the bike, running with the basket bouncing in his hands, trying desperately to catch up with you.

"Y/N, wait!" Chifuyu called out, breathing heavily as he came to a sudden stop in front of the bike. "Are you doing okay?"

"Mhm, I'm fine. Please get out of my way so I can leave now, Chifuyu." You turned the key in the ignition, starting the bike before looking back up to the blonde male. "I'll just come visit him another time." Chifuyu took a step away, now standing beside you until you drove off, leaving him standing in the parking lot alone, holding the basket of snacks.

~

One week.

You had been hauled up in your room for one week.

One whole week of Wakasa trying to get you to come out.

One whole week of just laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, just wanting to forget everything possible.

One week.

One week since you had tried to go visit Takemichi, but ended up backing out after hearing Chifuyu's words, hearing how broken Takemichi sounded.

And you suppose it was time you left your room, it was time to finally go see Takemichi, but you were stopped once you got to the living room.

There was no other sign of life inside the house, only you.

A stray note laid folded on the table in front of the couch, held down by the remote to the tv. Your name is written directly in the middle, in pretty, neat letters.

And so your feet guided you over to the couch, taking a seat before picking up the paper, unfolding it to find more of Wakasa's handwriting.

The handwriting you had always been jealous of, because how does he make it look so good?

It was a short note, not explaining much, only that he and Benkei were going to join Kantou Manji Gang.

A part of you felt a pang of hurt, wondering why they would do that, after the fight that just happened. But you pushed that away, if he wasn't going to be here anymore, then you weren't going to worry about it.

Because you decided that you were done.

You were officially done.

~

Walking through the entrance of the hospital, you smiled at the young man working the front desk, sending him a small nod as you walked toward the hall where Takemichi's room was.

On your way there, you spotted a few familiar faces exiting the room, walking in the opposite direction of you. Your eyes immediately landed on Pah, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Hm? You're already out?" You questioned, Pah's face scrunching up in anger and your comment.

"We haven't seen each other in years, and that's the first thing you say to me!?" He scoffed, shaking his head before walking forward and wrapping his arms around you, pulling you into a hug that made your eyes widen, confused on what was happening. You looked over Pah's shoulder to the other four standing behind him, mouthing for them to help you, but all they did was shrug their shoulders and look away.

"Pah... What do you think you're doing?"

"Hugging you? Do you not know what a hug is?" Pah pulled away, shoving his hands into his pockets as he looked at you in question. "Are you dumb? Do you really not know what a hug is??"

Your lips parted to say something, but you honestly couldn't come up with a single word, too stumped by Pah-chin's stupidity. "Yeah," You chuckled, stepping to the side of Pah and walking past the others, "I don't know what a hug is," They watched you walk to Takemichi's door, stopping right outside, where you had previously stood one week ago. "Not anymore..."

The other's shrugged their shoulders before following behind Pah who could only stand in his spot for a moment, staring at you from afar before Peh dragged him to the exit. From inside the small hospital room you could hear the voice of Hinata, your heart thumping in your chest as you tried to gain the courage to go in. To find something to say that could possibly make everything better again.

But as soon as you were about to make that final step and reveal yourself, Takemichi spoke up, startling both Hina and you.

"Hina... I came back and got them involved, it was because of my own selfishness, that I got them killed. So... I've decided, I'll settle things by myself. So Hina, you can go home now." Takemichi's head lifted, smiling at Hinata, neither of them seeing your eyes peeking through the crack of the door, watching the interaction.

"Takemichi..." Hinata took a step towards the blonde male, recognizing the face smile he had given her.

"I'll be fine."

"You're lying." She said, taking the moment to wrap her arms around his neck, slightly pulling Takemichi's body into her own. Your eyes widened at her actions, tears welling up at her words as she continued to speak. "Say... Takemichi, just cry it all out, okay?" Her voice soothed the boy, his eyes watering as Hinata rocked their bodies back and forth. "You have a lot on your mind right now, but it's okay. Just cry it all out first."

Takemichi let his tears flow free, loud sobs erupting from his throat as his body trembled. Clinging onto Hinata's arms, silently begging for her to never leave him, to never let go.

Your own tears had fallen, desperately trying to cling onto the last bit of hatred you had left, but in that moment, you felt everything flow free. Hands covering your mouth, blocking the now muffled sobs escaping from in between your lips, back sliding against the wall until your body met the floor. Your head fell against your knees, curling yourself into a ball on the floor, letting your tears run free.

"When you're in pain... Just cry."

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

546K 28.2K 103
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
9.6K 221 1
โ ๐˜‹๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ? โž -What would happen when a supposed to be calm and peaceful morning was ru...
27.2K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...
2.5K 205 9
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐šƒ | Requests are accepted ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰: This fanfiction contains not o...