The Toman Traitor

Av kitkat11602

Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kick... Mer

๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š๐–—
๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–”๐–’๐–†๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–Ž๐–™๐–”๐–—
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |
| 55 |
| 56 |
| 57 |
Inui (ending)
Chifuyu (ending)
Kazutora (ending)
Hanma (ending)
Sanzu (ending)
Mikey (ending)
Thank you!

| 49 |

9.2K 523 359
Av kitkat11602

Trigger Warning: Mentions of sexual assault, talk of suicide.

(Please don't read if you are uncomfortable with the topics above)

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Everyone Knows]

The moment you had stepped into the fight, you were surrounded by both Rokuhara and Kantou Manji members, wicked smirks on their faces as they all circled around you.

"You're Y/N L/N, right?" One of the Rokuhara members asked, his eyes darting over to one of the Kantou Manji members, "How about we both take this bitch down, then we can get to the real fight?"

"Excuse me?" You would have been offended by what he had said, but at the moment, you just didn't seem to care about anything

"Shut it." The Kantou Manji member snapped, his eyes glaring daggers at you before turning toward the first one that spoke, "You got yourself a deal." He stuck his hand out, the both of them shaking hands before turning back towards you, "You know... It's odd seeing you being a part of a gang. I mean, afterall, you are a traitor. Who knew someone would actually let you join after knowing that." Your fists clenched at his words, waiting patiently for the moment they both were to strike.

Your eyes searched around the open spots around you, noticing how you were totally surrounded besides from the small, but large enough gap dividing the two leaders who seemed to be leading this attack. The moment they both jumped forward, fists raised, heading straight for your face you ducked down, disappearing between the gap within a second.

Their eyes widened as they swung at air, fists accidentally knocking at each other before the two looked around for you. Their attention shifted up to the men who were supposed to be stopping you from escaping.

Each and every one of them had their mouths gaped open, eyes wide as they stared over the shoulders of the ones leading the fight.

"H-How..."

"...So fast..."

"What the hell are you talking about?! Where the fuck did she go!?" The Rokuhara member yelled at the men, watching as they all lifted a hand, single finger pointing to the space behind the two. As soon as the two turned their heads to the side, they were met with the taste of dirt and rocks, your leg flew up, boot knocking them both in the face.

"Don't underestimate me." You said, watching them both fall to the ground at once, eyes darting up to the other now staring at you in fear. "You're all nothing but garbage standing in my way." One of the other's let out a scream before pushing all his fear to the side and charging towards you, the other's quickly joined him, knowing that you couldn't possibly stand a chance against them all.

But as soon as it all started, they were all knocked down to the ground, landing besides the ones that led them into this battle, groaning in pain as you walked over their bodies.

Now one step closer to Mikey.

You walked forward, taking out stray members of the opposing gangs when they tried to attack, finally stopping once you got to your next opponents.

"It's unfair that you guys are using weapons." You spoke, startling the three from their fight, turning around and silently trying to figure out where you had come from. "Mind if I join?" You asked, wreaking into the pocket of your Brahman uniform, pulling out the pocket knife you kept tucked away just in case, eyes sparkling as you looked down at it, as if it was a treasure.

"Y/N?" Sanzu whispered, his hand gripping around the metal pipe he had, truly not wanting to fight you, but he swore his loyalty to Mikey. The Haitani brothers both looked at each other, smirk growing across their faces, now somewhat excited about this fight.

You jumped forward, swiping the blade at Rindou, just barely cutting through the jacket of his uniform before Ran pulled him back. The older Haitani brother's eyes hardened, glaring at you as he pulled his baton back out.

"You're a fast one, huh?" Ran chuckled, rushing behind you, attempting to take you by surprise by swinging the baton at the back of your head, but like before, he only ended up swinging at air. "Wha-" He was interrupted by a leg swiping under his feet, knocking him down, falling onto his hands and knees in front of Rindou and Sanzu who could only watch in amazement.

"You blinked." You stated, staring down at Ran with no emotions, quickly turning around you charged at Rindou, putting the blade away, you hit him across the face with the dull end of the pocket knife. Rindou's body fell to the side, staring up with a smirk as he watched his older brother stand up, a menacing look flashing across his face as he swung the baton at the side of your face.

"You bitch!" Ran yelled, eyes darting over to Rindou, checking him over before swinging at you once again. Your body fell to the ground, lying flat on your back as Ran moved to help Rindou stand, the both of them standing over your body, watching as blood flowed out of your nose and down the lower half of your face.

"Are you done, already?" Rindou asked, bored look appearing on his face, seeing you not bothering to try and get up. "Pathetic..." Your lips curled up into a smile, blood falling into your mouth, coating your teeth with the bitter metallic taste. It came out as a quiet chuckle at first, before continuing into a full blown cackle, your laugh catching the attention of Sanzu who took a silent step forward, standing on the other side of Ran.

"I gotta admit..." You started, sitting up in your spot, hands pushing against the ground to aid you in standing up. "I'm pretty pumped up right now."

~

A little ways away, Mikey stood before South, his dull eyes staring up into the ones of the smirking male. South's shirt had long been removed during his battle with Benkei and Wakasa, allowing the cold rain to land against his brough chest.

"Get out of the way, Mikey! South is my opponent!" Senju yelled from her place on the ground, pushing herself to stand back up, her eyes widening when Mikey's eyes shifted, glancing at her from the corner of his eye.

"You wanna die next?" He asked, head lifting up as a dark aura clouded around him, eyes darting back to South.

"Let's go Mikey! Let's bring the requiem's finale!!" South shouted, pulling his fist back as he ran forward, swinging at the exact same time Mikey's leg swung up, hitting each other in the face. They kept the same moves, trying to take the other down, but unfortunately South was just not a worthy opponent.

His face was dripping with blood, right eye was completely shut and swollen, almost wanting to believe he was hallucinating when he saw Takemichi step in front of him. Trying to Guard Mikey from getting any closer to South, not wanting his vision to become a reality.

Takemichi's arms were outstretched as he yelled at Mikey that he had done enough. "You gotta stop this, or else South will die!!" The blonde male had tears in his eyes as he spoke, trying so desperately to push away the fear he felt when Mikey began to slowly walk closer.

"You can't stop destroying things, can you?" Mikey spoke, a line of blood trickling down from the corner of his mouth, "I'm the same, that's why I'm here to destroy you." South's eye widened at Mikey's words, his body unable to move as he tried to take a step back, the pain he felt was like nonother. Mikey stopped in front of Takemichi, hand reaching up to grab hold of the blonde males arm, "You," Mikey started, his knee raising, slamming Takemichi's arm down against the bone, officially breaking his arm. "Are in my way." Mikey finished, walking past Takemichi who fell to his knees, letting out a shrill scream, catching the attention of a certain someone who stood not too far away.

"Don't do it, Mikey!!" Takemichi yelled out, trying to reach Mikey in some way, but it didn't work. Mikey knocked South down onto his back before climbing on top of him, his fist repeatedly hitting South in the face, blood sputtering up and landing onto Mikey's face.

When Mikey had finally had enough, he stood up from South's body, the larger males face now unrecognizable. Everyone stood still during the moment's of Mikey killing South, now watching as Takemichi went and tried to wake the dead man up, yelling out his name as if it would somehow bring him back.

"Everyone listen up!!" Kokonoi shouted, successfully gaining everyone's attention, he grit his teeth in disbelief as he stared at South's body for a second longer. "Senju has lost to South, and South lost to Mikey, hence it's Kantou Manji Gang's victory! This concludes the conflict! Everyone's dismissed, clear everything up!!"

You glanced around your surroundings, noticing everyone quietly murmuring to their surrounding teammates as they began to leave. Ran and Rindou spared you one last glance before moving to help Kakucho up off the ground, now leaving you and Sanzu.

"Y/N... I thought you were done with gangs." He spoke, noticing how blood was still pouring from your nose, his eyes widening when you glared up at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You said, going to walk past him heading straight towards Mikey. The sudden shout of Takemichi made your eyes focus a little harder on what was happening right in front of you, widening slightly at the sight of Mikey punching Takemichi to the ground. Taking slow steps, Mikey approached Takemichi who breathed heavily, wincing in pain when the older blonde male grabbed the front of his shirt, lifting him up off the ground before repeatedly hitting him in the face.

Your eyes widened even more, breath getting caught in the back of your throat as your fists clenched by your sides. Sanzu could see a massive increase between you just a second ago and you now, your eyes had lost the color, becoming dull and wide as your trauma splayed out in front of you. Your lips were parted, breathing heavily as you took a hesitant step forward.

~

Mikey raised his fist, swinging it down and striking you across the face. You could feel blood fall from your bottom lip from the cut you had just gotten from his hit. Your tears were still falling, mixing in with the blood that dripped from your chin.

"Why did you do it, Y/N?" Mikey asked, his eyes dark and void of the light he once had. A frown permanently painted onto his face as he swung his other fist, landing a powerful hit on your stomach and knocking you down to the ground.

You let out a strangled sob, your eyes clenching shut in pain. Mikey picked you up by the back of your shirt, dragging you to stand back up in front of him, to look him in the eyes like you once were.

"P-Please... Mikey-y." You begged for him to stop, the pain becoming too much to bear.

~

Your feet moved before you could even process what you were doing, running straight towards Mikey who towered over Takemichi's beat up form. Your arms wrapped around Mikey's torso, tackling him to the ground and away from your friend with you landing on top, fist immediately landing against his cheek before he could even figure out what happened.

But just as quick as you were, Mikey was also fast. Punching you off of him, he quickly stood up, leg swinging through the air, aiming for your head. You were able to roll away just before he could strike, jumping to your feet the both of you stared at each other in silence.

"I wanted to kill you, Manjiro." You spoke, finally glancing up to meet his eyes, the ones that you used to find comforting, now turned into a soulless enemy. "When I came back, I wanted to kill you."

Mikey kept silent as the both of you were now circling around each other, eyes locked and ready, prepared to catch any sudden movement from the other. Those who had been leaving the fight stopped at the sudden commotion, their eyes widening in surprise that the almighty Manjiro Sano, leader of Toman was finally fighting the rejected Y/N L/N, Toman's traitor. Gathering in closer, everyone's eyes were now on the fight happening, some of them even betting on who would win.

"A part of me thought that we could talk things out... But the moment I saw your fucking face, it took me back to what you did to me that day." You jumped forward, swinging at Mikey, already knowing that he would be able to block it, and when he did, your other fist went flying, knocking into his chest making him stumble back from the force. "I hate you so fucking much... And you don't even know why, all you know is that I was a 'traitor'."

"Because you killed them without any reason." Mikey said, leg lifting and kneeing you in the stomach, wincing as he grabbed hold of you and threw you to the ground. "I tried asking you why, and you never fucking answered me." Mikey's voice grew louder with every word, his body standing over yours as he let his slam down onto your stomach, holding you in place from getting up again. "Why wouldn't you answer me!!?"

~

Mikey turned back to you, smacking you against the ground, all you could do was stare up at Mikey with tears falling from your eyes. His foot landed on your stomach, digging into the spot you had been stabbed just last night, your scream catching everyone off guard as you thrashed around yelling for him to get off you, to stop touching you.

You could feel the wound reopen, blood spilling past your skin and soaking into your clothes.

"Why won't you just tell me Y/N..." Mikey said, tears pooling in his eyes as he dug his shoe deeper into your stomach.

~

"You wanna know why I did it?!!" You shouted, tears pooling in your eyes as you glared up at him, "You wanna know why I killed them?!" Your hand slithered into the pocket of your uniform, pulling out the knife you had put away not too long ago, flicking the blade open and swiped it at Mikey's ankle. Watching him fall back from you, losing his balance as he fell to the ground, no pain evident on his face from the cut you had just given him. "They fucking raped me!! And you tried to kill me because I wouldn't tell you!" You screamed, tears flowing down your cheeks as you glared at Mikey with pure hatred.

Everyone went silent after your last sentence, even Mikey's guard dropped for a split second before raising once again, those who didn't know were very much surprised, seeing the broken look on your face.

Sanzu took a startled step back, his eyes widened, lips parting in shock, thinking back to the time you got taken by Tenjiku... And what they had done to you as well.

"I wanted to kill myself, Manjiro... But my urge to kill you was much stronger." You raised the blade in your hand, about to run towards the blonde male who seemed to have fallen into a trance, his eyes locked onto you with wide eyes.

An arm wrapped around your waist, pulling you back into their chest before you could do anything more, police sirens ringing out through the area as they approached the scene.

"We have to go, Y/N." Wakasa whispered, in your ear, dragging you along with him and the rest who were now trying to make their escape. You shook your head in rejection, thrashing around in his hold trying to get out of his grasp, wanting to finish your fight with Mikey right here, right now.

"Fucking let go of me, Wakasa!!" You shouted, Benkei moving to remove the knife from your hand, watching how you tried to slice the older man. Your eyes locked with Mikey's as you were being dragged away, Sanzu moving to check on Mikey before helping him move to his bike, needing to get his leader away from the area before the police could show up and take him. "I'll fucking kill you Manjiro! I'll do it! Next time I see you, I'll make you feel what I felt!! I'll... I..." Your words fell silent, body falling slack against Benkei who had also helped Wakasa restrain you, lips pressing tightly together as you stared at the area where you had shouted what happened. Remembering the faces of those around you, letting you know that they had heard.

They had all heard.

And now, everyone knows.

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

27.2K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...
7.2K 165 20
Book 2 of Tokyo Revengers OneShot & Short Stories. Oneshots of various characters in the TR World. A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thou...
540K 28K 103
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
64.3K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...