~Jizzie July~

By cr1s-tali-zation

Jizzie July is a contest hosted by @MushroomFaerie More

-Prologue-
-Kill Me-

-I love you to the Moon and back-

33 2 12
By cr1s-tali-zation

WEEK 1 (i litterally hope this rewrite is worth it)

Joel P.O.V

The crack in the Mezalean Matral Palace was too big for me to fix in such a short amount of time. I stood there in shock that my hard work was destroyed. I thought to myself, Don't think about your palace right now! There are more important stuff to do, like my wife! Wait, Lizzie! 

"Oh gosh, oh gosh," I told myself, flying to the Prisma Palace. The whole ocean had been drained, and it looked so ugly. I landed, and Lizzie was nowhere to be seen. 

"Lizzie? Lizzie? Are you there?" I called. I checked her axolotl sanctuary, her bed room, the sunken ship, everywhere! and she was no where to be found. I went back to my empire and started fishing, because I needed food. A man needs to eat alright? 

I went fishing in the part of the ocean that still had water and instead of fish, I got this weird orb that was blue. It looked familiar, I think I saw it before somewhere.

Lizzie showed it to me! It was the orb that turned her into half axolotl! I hid it in my pocket and I flew out to look for my wife. I'm really worried about her now. I need to find her.

--------------------TIME SKIP-------------------

I have searched for so long. I haven't found her! I'm so worried. 

"Meow." said this cat next to me. 

I looked. "You're Joel, am I right?" The cat said.

"The hell-" I was shocked. "You can talk?" 

"I'm Jellie. You're looking for your wife right?"

"How do you know about my personal life?"

"I'm a cat. We just know stuff." She licked his paw. "She must be cheating on you."

"What? She would never!" I told Jellie.

"You'll never know." She said. "Try checking the Taiga Biome." 

She did the catwalk and sashayed away. I blinked. Was I going crazy? No, I should follow his advice and look in the Taiga Biome. You don't hear and see a talking cat everyday.

Lizzie P.O.V

I woke up in this weird palace built from something that I think was called.. Prismarine? I'm not sure. I only remember my name, Lizzie, and nothing else. I looked down and saw what looked like a drained ocean? What even is an ocean? I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. I went down and made my way carefully to this taiga biome nearby. How do I know what biome it is? Wait, what's a biome? 

Anyways, I went to that place with the big trees and I chopped down some wood and made myself a sword, an axe, and a pickaxe. I sat down and ate some dead salmon I got on the way to this place. I left since, I don't really know what's happening anymore. Some thoughts and information triggers my brain, but I don't really know what they're for. All I really remember is my name, and the name of this biome area thing. Night came, and I heard a rustling sound in the bushes.

I held my sword and drew it. "Who's there. Be afraid! Very afraid. I am armed! With a wooded sword! This can hurt! So don't blame me!" I said. I was the one afraid to be honest. 

"Lizzie?" the voice said.

Joel P.O.V.

"Lizzie?" I called.

"Yeah, that's me. What do you want. Why do you know me?" She said.

"Lizzie! I finally found you!" I exclaimed. I made my way through the bushes and my excitement couldn't stop. "I found you! Oh I worried so much! There's so much news to tell you about! Scott is actually alive, Jimmy and Scott got married, Xornoth is uncorrupted, but I still don't believe in him." I rambled.

"I- I'm sorry." She said.

"What? No, why are you sorry?" I asked, shocked.

"I don't understand. I don't remember anything. All I know is my name, and this biome. I don't even know what a biome is!" She told me. 

I was about to burst into tears. "You.. don't remember? But I.. I'm your husband!"

"I'm sorry! I don't remember anything! Are you looking for someone? I can help you." She told me. 

I suddenly remembered something. The orb. It was in my pocket. I pulled it out and cracked a piece off. "Lizzie, eat this." I said.

"What?" She said, confused.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her, handing the piece of the orb.

"Alright." She took the piece and ate it. A bright light burst and Lizzie's skin turned blue.

She groaned. "Joel?" she said. 

I was so happy. I burst into tears and Lizzie looked shocked. "Joel! Don't cry! I'm sorry!" She panicked. She went and hugged me. I hugged her back. 

"I missed you, my sweet 10 foot axolotl demigod wife." I teased.

She laughed. "I love you, Joel. I love you from the moon and back."

------------------------------------------

"Now that's a happy ending." Jellie said, twirling her tail.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: OH MY GOSH I LOVE THISSS!!! FINALLY FINISHED!!! Wish me good luck for a good score!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...