Marked by Crime Rivalry Book2...

By ZariasWritings_

Book completed ✓ Book 1 Marked For Crime Royalty Book 2 Marked For Crime Rivalry Love is a disease. One they... More

Chapter 1 - Challenged
P2
P3
P4
P5
P6
P7
P8
P9
P10
P11
P12
Chapter 2 - What's Broken can be Mended
P14
P15
P16
P17
P18
P19
Chapter 3 - A New Chapter
P21
P22
P23
P24
P25
P26
P27
P28
P30
P31
P32
Chapter 4 - Personal Bodyguard; Dante
P34
P35
P36
P37
P38
P39
P40
Chapter 5 - Inhale the future, Exhale the past
P42
P43
P44
P45
P46
P47
P48
P49
P50
Chapter 6-Push and Pull
P52
P53
P54
P55
P56
Chapter 7 -Her turn
P58
P59
P60
P61
P62
P63 -
Chapter 8- Worship his Queen, Worship her Don
P65
P66
P67
P68
P69
P70
Chapter 9- This is War
P72
P73
P74
P75
P76
P77
P78
P79
Chapter 10 - A Don & his Queen
P81
The End!

P29

107 4 1
By ZariasWritings_

Teresa was shaking her head and saying no over and over. Dancing was not her forte but Luciano didn't seem to care as he pulled her to a stand. "Luciano I am serious" She stated as he tugged her onto the floor but he ignored and instead tugged her into his chest.

Well, it's only slow dancing, right? He smirked as he clasped one of her hands into his, her other going over his shoulder and his other slid down at the small of her back. Inside, Teresa was saying she looked like a fool, but as her feet slid with his, and found the rhythm to the music, she thought just maybe she wouldn't embarrass herself.

And him.

He lifted her chin after she looked down at their feet.
"Look at me, not your feet" He whispered and she nodded, with a deep breath.

But when her eyes found him, she wanted to look everywhere else.

Oh God, those green beautiful eyes. Everything about the healthy green grass and trees she's taken for granted. She hardly spent time in nature and staring into his eyes, she was back there. In the backyard, throwing a frisbee in the air for the dogs to catch. Luca and Tino were running around.

They had done enough of that in the house their father claimed was not enough space but was more than enough.

She smiled as she recalled the beautiful memory. Every memory of her children was beautiful and unforgettable.

"What are you thinking?" He whispered, as her eyes rose. The oxygen they shared filtered out everything that possibly wasn't passion, desire, or a moment of peace. Their eyes of not hearts of love but of fire unable to burn out but rise even more.

As the music continued to enhance this moment, her eyes lowered in a smile. "I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way, I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe that we are only fated to do the things we choose anyway" She whispered.

A rush, she felt when she suddenly couldn't breathe, not because the world got smaller or oxygen began to run out but because his arms got tighter. His love just got bigger and there just wasn't enough room in the world that could contain it.

The kind of love that provoked heartbreak. Many thought heartbreaks were the loss of love or the absence of it but what if it was the vast capacity instead? Love held no physical weight and yet it could suffocate you till you had nothing left.

Suffocation. Difficult to breathe. She once felt that way before but slowly, that boulder on her chest began to lift, and she began to breathe again. It felt good to breathe again. To breathe his air again.

Luciano blew a breath before kissing her hand.
"And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you." He whispered putting a smile on her face.

She giggled as she looked into his eyes. "Kristen White," She said and rose an eyebrow.

"The Chaos of Stars"

It was fitting. Although Teresa hadn't chosen to come to Italy but was forced, she walked into love with him, knowing exactly what he did, who he was, and what he was about and she knew it was wrong. Knew it wasn't her typical guy and it could be dangerous but she chose him.

The thought of her and Luciano ever ending was one she couldn't tolerate. It was worse than the thought of Laura. Something she never wanted to see during her time on earth but she knew, Luciano was becoming a different man and he wouldn't stick with her just because she begged anymore. He wouldn't live any other way but in happiness with her and if not with her, then no one else. So she wanted to do the same because no one was better than Luciano Rossi himself.

"Ever think about how crazy our little family is? I mean I'm a mess, you're a work in progress, the boys are so much like you, Adriano is a mess, and Nina?" She giggled. "Nina is wild. Georgia to Rome and Carter? And my father, our parents?"

Luciano grinned as he stared at her, finding amusement in their deranged family. Her family nor his quite met but they both were individually but equally crazy. Teresa's family hated Luciano, at least her father did but they tolerated him for her and his children. Luciano's family once tried to kill her and she was still here. Like Kristen said, fate.
"I wouldn't want any family with anyone else Tesoro"

And she felt the same.

She never once thought about children being a stripper. Not even when she was with Luciano did the thought arise but once she knew she was pregnant, fireworks blew in her head. Luciano made up for every Christmas gift, birthday present, everything. He gave her the gift of miracles. Her babies. Their babies.

He did everything for them. Even therapy. Maybe therapy hadn't worked because she was there. Maybe he couldn't express himself without feeling as if she would castigate him. "Luciano do you...do you feel better about me-" She gasps as he tugged her closer, against him? Her breasts smudged against his chest and he gave her a killer smirk. Her mouth went dry and she shook her thought away, refocusing on something else.

"I'm not sure if I can ask..." He leaned down to kiss her ear. "You can ask me anything Tesoro"

She nodded and he watched her bite her lip before licking it. "What exactly have you been working on this past week?"

After all, they hardly spoke during the week. She was curious and Dante didn't speak.

Curiosity was her best friend and sometimes it was her enemy.

Laura looked over Santino's shoulder as they swayed in a slow rhythm as the music and everyone else. She was just inches away from Luciano and Teresa. He faced her, Teresa's back to her as well. His lips hadn't moved, so they weren't talking but Teresa must've said something because he grinned.

He leaned down and she laid on his chest like it was the best place in the world. Not even heaven could top his arms. His touch. She would know. She too wanted to be covered in his grace.

His hand over the small of her back lowered and continued over the curve of her ass and she rolled her eyes as she saw Teresa's giggle.

Luciano rose his eyes and they stuck their landing on hers. She wanted to burst so badly. She loved that man to death and he hadn't given her an ounce of it in return.

And as she swayed with Santino, staring back into the eyes of the man she was irrevocably in love with, he stared back into her with eyes that only meant death. Eyes she would grow wet for when staring at another, but it made her insides constrict so much it hurt.

He closed his eyes as he laid his cheek on the head of his Queen.

Teresa Rossi.

Many minutes later the music faded as the sound of the mic gathered everyone's attention. They all began to face the stage, an elderly man walked on with a bright smile. "Who's that?" Teresa whispered as he tugged her gently in front of him. His arms encircled her body, and a sweet atmosphere of sunshine surrounded her.

"The host of course" He grinned as she rose her head to look at him. Did she think he was hosting this? Only the rent man. "He's also one of the oldest Dons in the last 50 years. He's retired of course, but well respected." She nodded and turned her attention to the man.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen. I am Sesto Fiorentini, your host or your worst nightmare ain't that right Mr. Rossi?" He chuckled as Luciano grabbed a glass of champagne for Teresa. He chuckled with a nod and Teresa hid her giggle away because Luciano was such a pretender.
"I would like to thank you all for showing up and taking your day out to make an appearance here. You would be a fool not to"

Another joke and everyone were laughing even Teresa. Of course, they would be a fool. So many alliances to be made, and business deals.
"Jokes aside yes? Well ladies and gentlemen I would like to have just a small moment of silence, a tradition many, for the previous Don of Milan in over the past two decades. Ricco Dominici"

The lights began to dim and Luciano smirked as he lowered his head, closing his eyes like everyone else. Teresa breathed out as she felt his finger gliding up and down her bare back. "Close your eyes Tesoro" He whispered and she knew he was grinning behind her. "Luciano but you...killed him" She whispered.

He chuckled lowly and gripped her waist to pull her into him. "Look around Tesoro. We're not all allies nor mutual. We're enemies but for one night we can respect one another."

She smiled and looked at everyone anew. She never thought of it that way.

Laura began to move and Santino followed after her noticing she was nearing Luciano and Teresa. Planning to slide near them. Luciano noticed the side movement and noticed Laura but Adriano flanked his side where she planned to reside.

As the man spoke once more, Adriano tuned him out and spoke directly at Laura. "You disgust me, Laura. Once I thought you were the definition of loyal. I suppose you didn't truly understand the rules as I thought. Blood oaths are tricky things, aren't they? You aren't as honorable as I once believed" He wrinkled his nose in disgust as he looked her up and down. Then he snickered as if something was funny.

Something was. He leaned forward as he said, "You would've never been a Rossi" He nodded his head at Santino before walking away, hearing Santino's name being called in welcome. Welcomed as an enemy and a potential ally to many. May they continue Ricco's legacy.

Laura stared after Adriano, her feelings aching for his words. That she would've never been a Rossi. When she met Luciano, that was all she wanted. To be his wife, his Queen. To be family.

Once they turned the music up again, Nina ran up to Teresa claiming she wanted a dance. Luciano only chuckled and kissed Teresa's head. "I'll make my rounds again before we leave"

Teresa was prepared for Nina's conversation that was on her mind. Man of the topic; Adriano himself. He hadn't spoken to her since the car incident and every time she attempted to talk, he walked away and ignored her. Teresa was very adamant that Nina and Adriano were not to be in a relationship which didn't make Nina happy because she had feelings for him. Deep feelings. Teresa knew Nina though, she got jealous easily. She wouldn't be able to accept not being Adriano's priority, well unless they were married and began a family but that wasn't happening any time soon. "Nina I just don't think you should be with him knowing that" She sighed.

Nina completely dropped Teresa's hands, pissed.
"Do you have to make everything about you?" She questioned and before Teresa could answer, she stomped off.

"Teresa!" Georgia yelled and squealed gaining glances from men and women but Teresa rolled her eyes at them. Teresa hadn't quite had an official greeting with Kane. The first she was drunk. Georgia seemed happy and Kane seemed nice but it was something off about him. Seemed like he was trying to force himself to fit her liking. She shook it off, he could've been nervous about meeting her, of course, he was. His girlfriend was related to the Queen of Rome.

Like a good sister she said, "As long as you promise to keep her happy, we're good" Most sisters would threaten them playfully but because she was dating a Don, she feared he wouldn't take it that way and scare him off.

Georgia groaned as she stomped her foot complaining about the heels. She was ready to leave and quite frankly, so was Teresa. Being around all these rich, sophisticated yet dangerous people, wasn't her style.
"Yeah just tell Dante to call the driver. Luciano's mingling so I'll stick around for a bit" Georgia was grateful and she couldn't wait to take her shoes as she ran to Dante.

When Teresa found Luciano's eyes in the crowd, she nudged her head to the restroom informing him that's where she would be so he wouldn't freak out.

The bathrooms were clean and elegant like she imagined of course. She was able to get a better look at the sinks, they were marble and white. After attending to her bladder and washing her hands, she took a deep breath. She hadn't realized just how much masculine energy was in the room. There were women, yes but they were more like an accessory on a man's arm. There to laugh, smile, and make him look good but not Teresa and Luciano. She didn't have to speak if she didn't want to, and she didn't have to stick beside him and follow him everywhere on his arm. Well apart from making him look good, she was her own woman.

She heard the door open and close and she didn't take a glance until she heard it lock. That's when she turned around and saw Laura. She turned around to face her, she wouldn't turn her back and Laura took the action as a threat and moved back. "I'm with child" She pretended to smile innocently but Teresa knew better. Threat and wickedness were written all over Laura.

"Wouldn't want to hurt a pregnant woman would you?" She grinned as she rubbed her barely showing stomach.

The comment sent fumes through Teresa as she said, "Why not? You did it to me. Laura, I don't give a damn about you or that demon baby. I feel bad for it."

Truth, Laura would be a terrible mother.

Laura giggled as she stared at Teresa head to toe. Teresa might have not noticed what she looked like but her fist clenched and unclenched, her chest rose and her eyes repeatedly slid towards the door as if waiting for the opportunity for an escape. Laura ticked her tongue.
"Oh, the tough act" She giggled and took a step forward. "As if the mere sight of me doesn't frighten you. Remembering what I did to you huh? Want another swim?"

Teresa's acrylics began to dig into her palms so much it hurt but what else could she do when Laura was right? The flashes were blinked back but they returned before her eyes a second before they were gone. She held her breath, she wasn't underwater but she sure felt like it.
She blew a breath out and said, "Want another torture?"

She regretted saying it earlier but Laura hadn't felt any remorse for what she did to Teresa, she used it against her and Teresa felt guilty for doing the same thing. That's why she was a terrible person, Laura was a vindictive monster.

Laura waved Teresa's comeback off as if it was an annoying fly. "Been there, done that over and over again. But look at me? I came out of it stronger than ever" Her smile widened showing all her teeth and Teresa knew she was genuinely prideful of it. She should be, Teresa thought. It took serious determination not to fall on the brink of going insane.

"Yeah? well, look at you now Laura. You've proved to Luciano just how untrustworthy you are. You do not ride or die, you're not loyal and you showed him you didn't truly love him. Sleeping with the enemy? Getting pregnant?" She held back a hysterical laugh.

Sort of.

"If he didn't want you then, he doesn't want you now Laura. Luciano will kill you. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but he will."

Teresa's fumes became courageous as she took steps towards her. "Then you'll finally go to hell where you belong you fucking demon bitch"

All her pent-up fear became anger. Does she dare have the nerve to try to confront her?! To intimidate her. That worked earlier, but it was obvious Teresa would always have the upper hand. Inside, Laura wanted to be her and she feared Luciano wouldn't ever love her again. Love her like he loves Teresa. Teresa saw it in her eyes, they welled with water.

Teresa expected her to back down, but instead, she yelled as she pushed her hard into the countertop, her upper back slamming against the mirror, below, smashing into the hard marble making her cry out.

Dante who was just a few inches away from the bathroom and thought he heard her cry, knew Teresa's voice better than his own. He caught Adriano's eyes and made his way over to him. Adriano didn't get a chance to insult before Dante demanded Teresa's location.

Luciano who was chatting to a couple noticed Dante and Adriano speaking as if things were tense and he excused himself to see to the issue. If they were fighting again, god forbid he'll kill them both.

"If you two assholes don't-" Dante faced him and he knew it wasn't them. Groaning, the three of them headed to the bathroom.

"I'll kill you if it's the last thing I do you bitch!" Laura yelled. She tugged Teresa's arm and slapped her across the face. Teresa's back had already ached from slamming against the counter and the slap made her stumble.

Then she saw the pocket knife Laura pulled from her dress.

Using the counter to straighten, Teresa huffed. "You're going to do this here? Destroy Santino's reputation?"

Laura laughed out. "You think I give a damn about Santino? There's so much you don't know Teresa. This is a game and a bitch like me is in for the long haul. Open your fucking eyes, it'll all be revealed later."

She cackled.

"You're sick" Teresa insulted and the knife sliced at her, missing her as she backed away. Teresa trained to fight with fists, but a weapon, she needed to be careful. Any wrong incision could cause great damage.

"Teresa" she heard Dante's name and a knock on the door. Laura heard it and when Teresa made a run for it, Laura snatched her long curls and slammed her back to the floor. Laura attempted to punch her but Teresa shoved her fist in her face first.

"Stand back" Dante demanded as he moved back.

Once Teresa rose to a stand, she cried out once the knife skid across her arm, slicing her flesh as blood began to drip. Laura pushed her and straddled her attempting to stab her in the face but Teresa caught her arm with a strained grunt, keeping her away.

She even smudged her face to the cold ground to escape it as much as she could. Then Dante kicked the door open and Laura was torn from her body.

Luciano had been the one to slam Laura on the wall, the knife dropping as Adriano helped Teresa to a stand. He held her arm out and cursed once he saw the gash. "Luciano, it's deep" He whispered but once he looked at her, he knew she was going to cry but held so badly not to do it now. "Take her to the car" Dante demanded.

Santino arrived in the doorway and once he saw Laura and Teresa being walked out and covered by Adriano his fist balled as his jaw clenched. Luciano moved away from Laura as she smirked and walked up to Santino to speak but he held up a hand. Then snapped his fingers and his guard came up to her. "Get her out of my sight" He demanded and watched Laura's face fall.

Once he saw Luciano, he sighed. "Luciano, I-"

"You wanted a war, consider this the act of it" His shoulder smashed him making Santino grunt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2K 37
(sequel to The Lawyer Vs The Mafia) 18+ mature content and language. Kieran Russo was known for his deadly good looks and his frightening work ethic...
219K 5.7K 42
Mafia Romance *COMPLETED* WARNING: 18+ explicit and graphic sex scenes, violence and inappropriate language. Emilia is the only daughter to the infa...
102K 2K 35
[Dangerous Series: Book 2 of 3] As the dust settles after Royalty and Alejandro's breakup, a shroud of unanswered questions hangs heavy in the air. W...
66.5K 145 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report