(Dragonball Z)||Dragon Soul||...

By BluePaint6

Join Our Friends all grown up and ready to beat some aliens and new turn of events!!! New Foes! New Friends... More

!!!SPOILERS!!!
New Beginnings. New Enemies.
There's Another!
What are you Saiyan?
Redemption
Fighters alike!
THE DAY HAS COME!
This place 'bout to blow!
Guess who's back? Back again.
UNITED! DEFEAT PRINCE VEGETA!
Regroup!
Everything to Plan! NOT!
Danger!
Retrievers of the Dragon Balls! THE GINYU FORCE!
Our Trinity has arrived!
Saiyan Legacy!
The Old Switcheroo
A"Saiyan"bly
Frieza Transforms!!! Vegeta Dies!!
DIE FRIEZA! BY THE SSJ!!!
Back To Home World
They Lived
Not Cool
Too Hot
The Arrival
Goku's Return!
The Future came to them
Soldiers of the Wasteland
Android Invasion
Android Uprise
Butterfly affect!
Enemies Onward
Recuperating
Short time of Prosperity
An Appearance of a New Kami!
Cell Games Commence!
Let it all out, Gohan!
Heads up Cha La!
And so the years have passed..
Goku's what?!?
Fly high!
Day of the Tournament!! Goku's back!!!
Tricks are for kids!
What are they?!

The Saiyan Trinity VS Frieza

170 3 0
By BluePaint6

"Thanks, Goku."

Goku nodded in acknowledgement as they all got to each other's sides ready to fight.
-----
"Get out of here!! All of you!" Piccolo yelled. "We're just collateral damage!"

They all nodded.

Krillin held onto Dende while Chicory held Celes.

"Gohan!! Hurry!!"

"DAD!!! LI!!! MR. TURLES!!! DON'T DIE!!! BEAT FRIEZA!!!!"

As they all flew away, Celes woke up and looked at her parents and Goku fight Frieza.
------
Goku was the first to strike. Frieza easily blocked him, but cursed when he had to move back quick. Turles and Li we're on his tail, too.

"SOLAR FLARE!!!" Goku called out. It blinded all of them, but Li still went ahead and did multiple hits on Frieza.

"I'm on him, Goku!! Ready the Kamehameha!!"

"Right!!"

"I will not be easily tricked by you monkey's!!!"

Frieza shot a ki blast at Goku. Goku grunted as he held it back. It pushed him back, but he was able to walk off with only a few burns on him.

Turles struck Frieza from behind with a Pulse Drive, but Frieza's tail reflected it away.

"We can't keep relying on blind attacks."

Frieza recovered his vision and stepped back from the three of them.

"You all are surprisingly strong. Especially you." Frieza said referring to Goku. "I didn't expect anyone to surpass even Ginyu. Pity you can't beat me."

"Maybe. But you never know."

"There's three of us. Strength comes in numbers, Frieza." Li spoke up.

"Where's the other-?"

"Behind you." Turles moved his leg, but Frieza dodged, but ran straight into Li's bottom kick. Her kick launched Frieza straight up towards Goku. Goku sent a gush of power. It moved Frieza down.

"Fuck!" Turles was becoming extremely impatient with Frieza.

"He got out of his Kiai!!" Li watched as Frieza kicked Goku straight into the water.

"Li... If it comes to desperate measures...."

"Then we must do it."

They both nodded. Their tails unraveling from their waists.

Frieza stared down at them with a taunting grin, but moved back when 'Goku' shot straight up.

"It's not him!"

"This one!" Frieza shot his hand towards 'him'. "No?!!"

Goku had appeared above him. He slammed him straight down.

"It worked!" Goku grinned. "Did you guys see that?!!"

They both did a thumbs up and joined his side.

"That didn't do much."

"But it sure got him feeling excited."

Frieza brought his hands up and lifted a boulder towards their direction.

"Oh!! This must be what they call psychic power!" Goku commented.

"Don't get too distracted, Kakarot-"

"You fell for it, fools!!!" Frieza charged a beam towards them.

"SOLAR FLARE!!!" Li appeared Infront of them.

Frieza blindly shot the ki blast. It hit Goku, but it didn't do much to him.

"I swear. It's like you all forget just how useful the Solar Flare is."

"Indeed. How're you, Kakarot?"

"That ki beam paralyzed me for a bit, but I'm alright now. Thanks for asking, Turles!"

Goku turned towards Frieza with a scowl. "You should be careful of other people's planets."

"You're all making this very difficult. It's starting to piss me off."

"Feeling is mutual." Turles replied back.

"I suppose that's enough warm up."

"Yeah." Goku nodded.

A gust of winds swayed the Saiyans' hair.

"What are your preferences? The sky or ground?"

"Is it's all the same to you. The ground."

"All you monkeys agree with the ground?"

They both scoffed and nodded as they glided down.

"You sure are acting generous now...or are you just trying to show off how strong you are?"

"I might not look it, but I can be quite sweet. I know! I'll throw in a bonus. Free of charge. I won't use either of my hands. How's that?"

"He's mocking us." Li snarled.

"Then let's all play along." Turles cracked his knuckles.

"Say, guys. Can I start off?"

"Go ahead." Turles sat down.

"Goku! No-"

Turles gripped her by the tail and pulled her down with him.

"My god that hurt!!!! I'm going to kill you." She went to hit his cheek, but he caught it. He chuckled and kissed her knuckles. "Y-You idiot."

"The fights going pretty good. Kakarot is really a match for Frieza." He laughed as Goku bit Frieza's tail to get out of a choke hold.

"And he backed down on the offer."

"I thought you weren't going to use your hands?" Goku smirked.

"Your bonus has expired."

"You're strong. Almost astoundingly so."

"Gee, thanks."

"But I'm getting bored of this battle. I want to settle it soon."

"What is he planning?" Li narrowed her attention towards him.

"Let me ask you first, just in case... Would you care to work for me?" Frieza looked at all of them. "All of you. It'll be such a waste to destroy such power. You'd all be better flunky than the GINYU Force."

"Ha! Kakarot, answer for us. We have no more words for him."

"Are you kidding me? You really think we'd take an offer like that?"

"No. Frankly I didn't. Saiyans are stubborn to the point of stupidity. Now you all have only one way out of this. Death."

"You think so? We might have other ideas?"

Frieza only laughed.

"I like your confidence and I know that you still have a great deal of power in reserved that you tried to hide from me. You too, Monkey girl."

"Darn."

"My bad. I didn't think he'd notice my gravity braces back in place."

"However, even when I put that into consideration... I estimate that if I use just half of my maximum power I'll be able to turn all of you into cosmic dust."

"Say what?"

Li and Turles remained quiet and nodded.

"Then it's time we all don't hold back."

"Good. It was fun while it lasted. It's been a while since I had a good workout."

Goku was a bit unnerved, but overcame it once Turles and Li joined his side.

Frieza did a uppercut on Goku. Turles hit Frieza in the gut, but still got hit by the shoulder blade. Li appeared behind him and hit a nerve on the nape of his neck. Frieza shuddered and tossed her away with his tail.

Frieza did a leg sweep on Goku, held him on a chokehold with his tail once more, and jabbed him in the chest. Goku coughed and went to kick him, but Frieza dodged up. Turles hovered above Frieza and used his Pulse Drive, but Frieza deflected it away.

Goku got up and went to strike, but Frieza held great combat skills. Li held a hard grip on his tail and attempted to pull it off. Frieza held a grip on her with his tail and knees her in the gut.

They all moved back and panted.

"I'm impressed that I haven't killed you all yet. But you all are running out of breath."

Frieza punched Goku's face, kicked Turles in the shin, and blasted Li with a ki blast.

They all groaned in pain. Goku tensed as he grabbed them by their tails to get away from the upcoming ki blast by Frieza.

"Thanks, Kakarot."

"That could've killed us."

"It was a crazy attack."

"That's only a brief representation of my power. I can easily destroy this planet."

"Oh boy. We can't win."

"Don't worry. I won't kill you all just like that. I would be unsatisfying."

Goku gritted his teeth as he was tangled up with his thoughts.

"Kakarot, you're not thinking of overpowering too much. Are you?"

"Turles. I have to."

"You've got to teach me the Kaiō-ken one of these days, Kakarot. It might do us some good."

"If we get out of this then maybe. Yeah. Definitely."

"Goku. Something tells me that even if you were to go more with the Kaiō-ken it will do nothing but strain your body."

"But I can-"

"She's right, Kakarot. We should know better than that." Turles squinted his eyes. "If anything it may burn him a bit."

"Hey, Lizard!! You're short!! I bet you were made by pre-cum!!!"

Goku and Turles paled and fell to the ground laughing their asses off.

"YOU DAMN SAIYAN!!!!"

Li slid off her gravity braces and was able to dodged Frieza.

"Kakarot!! Pfft- Th-That's her w-way of saying t-to do the spirit- ba ha hahahahaha!!!!"

Goku grinned and nodded. He brought his arms to the sky and focused on the planets energy.

Frieza saw Goku wide open and went to attack him, but Turles intervened and kicked him away from Goku. Frieza went into a tail spin.

Frieza blasted Goku with a few ki blasts. Some hit, but Goku stayed still enduring the pain. Turles and Li held Frieza's arms back.

"Enough! You're dealing with us!!"

Frieza growler and kicked Goku off in his range as much as s he could.

"Down, pre-cum!!" Turles kneed his gut.

Goku tried to get up, but Frieza sent another gush of ki at him.

"That's it. You seem to like to hurt us...'monkeys' a lot. How about these monkeys play with you?"

"You don't mean-"

Li appeared Infront of Frieza and hit the back of his neck with her leg.

"Turles. Now!"

"MOON BLAST!!!!"

Frieza ignored them and punched Li straight at the chest, but it did nothing.

"What?!"

Her body, along with Turles's, started to grow. They transformed into their Oozaru forms.

"Damn Monkeys!!!"

Turles held a tight grip on Frieza.

"This is nothing anyway! You loose all control in your monkey forms!"

"You see. I'm in full control of my form. Li isn't."

Li, in her Oozaru form, was moving violently. She looked at Turles and went straight for him. She generated a giant ki blast from her mouth. Turles knew this would happen. He held Frieza in his strong grip.

"Let go of me you giant Monkey!!!!"

Once it unleashed from her mouth it went straight towards him and Turles.

Turles along with Frieza took the hit. Frieza grumble in anger, grabbed Turles's arm, and threw him straight at her.

They both fell to the ground.

"Your weakness are your tails- Huh?'" Frieza paused as he looked at the reflection of the water. "THAT'S NOT A SUN!!!"

"Damn it, Li! It's me!!" He tried to calm Li down, but her Oozaru form was too much.

"That's what you were all doing?!!" Frieza was at shock at the size of the Spirit Bomb.

'Damn it! The Oozaru form was too much on Li. I hope Turles and her will be okay. They seem to overpower him in those forms, but it's not enough! Frieza catches on too fast!' Goku thought as he kept his focus on the Spirit Bomb.

"Planning to take me by surprise, eh? You pathetic fools! It was a waste of your final moments." Frieza charged up his Ki in the top of his finger towards Goku.

Goku fended off as much as he could, but Frieza caught his fist with ease.

"Be gone!"

Before anything could happen, Piccolo kicked Frieza away from Goku.

"Goku! Finish that thing!!" Piccolo said as he went to held Turles and Li.

"Li!! It's me!!" He held her down. She kept thrashing and bitting on his arm.

"Turles!"

Turles turned his attention to Piccolo. "Piccolo! What are you doing here?!"

"Helping you." Piccolo aimed for the artificial moon and charged his upcoming attack. "You might wanna hold tight."

Turles kept his grip on Li and nodded to indicate he was ready.

"SPECIAL BEAM CANON!!!!!!!!"

Once the artificial moon was removed Turles and Li returned back into their base forms.

Turles held unconscious Li close to him.

"Turles. She-"

"Mind doing us a favor of giving us clothes?"

Piccolo grunted and did his clothes beam. They were wearing their original clothes.

"Thanks, Pic'. You really did us a favor."

"No problem, Turles. It's the least I can do."

"Turles... D-Did we win?"

"No, Li. But we're close. Kakarot's almost done with the spirit bomb."

"Goku... Goku! He needs our help! I'm going to get an earful from Chichi if anything were to happen to him!!!"

Turles set her down.

"We better get to Kakarot's side. Who knows what else Frieza will try to do?"

Frieza was going to attack Goku, but Gohan, Krillin, and Chicory combined their attacks on him.

"They'll attack with the very little Ki they have left." Piccolo smirked.

"I'LL DESTROY THIS PLANET ALONG WITH THE REST OF YOU PESTS!!!!" Frieza generated his dark ki and was ready to destroy Namek.

"IT'S DONE!!!" Goku yelled.

"DO IT!!!!"

"GET DOWN!!!!!"
___________________________________________
Author: Man. Balancing characters powers to make them seem strong and not weak is hard. And I say it again because it really is. Especially with two more Saiyans. And little Celes. Welp. I can't back down now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 0 8
Every one has dreams of something they want to be. For a Saiyan girl this was no exception. Since she was 10 she's dreamed to be a Time Patroller and...
13.1K 126 16
Three years have passed ever the universal survival arc, Freiza steps out of line again and got annihilated... again. Everything seemed to be peacefu...
548 33 15
DRAGON BALL MASTER: NEXT GENERATION SAGA Welcome to AGE 804 an alternate future in a cosmic era, our seasoned warriors venture into space, unveilin...
152K 5.3K 33
(Completed Story! C:) Written in Female Saiyan Reader x Vegeta ♡ A forewarning: This story does not go exactly along with the tv show or mangas, so...