๐‹๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹

By Imp3rfectDoll

She's fallin' in love now Losin' control now Fightin' the truth Tryin' to hide But I think it's alright More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
05
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
11
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 pt.1
68
69
70
71
72
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

67 pt.2

17.3K 920 657
By Imp3rfectDoll

"Hello? Landon I gotta tell you something." I said walking quickly to my car after leaving my session with Darcy.

"Slow down, wassup?" He asked.

"It's Karmyn." I said.

"What you talkin' about?" He asked.

"You remember how we was in therapy and we said how Kamille and Karmyn was the closest then it was me and you." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"And when Kamille said all that stuff about not liking me cause daddy treated me better and later own Karmyn said she felt guilty and apologized." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"And you know how you said you ain't like Karmyn either cause she sneaky and don't speak up?" I said.

"...Yeah, get to the point." He said.

"Landon think about it. How else would Kamille know where your baby shower was, it was invite only." I said. "I'm my way to your house." I said.

"Twin you late to the party." I chuckled as I rung Karmyn's doorbell.

"What?" She asked.

"Come to Karmyn house, I gotta go." I hung up as I seen Karmyn opening the door.

"Awww I thought you were bringing Aiden." She said letting me in.

"He wit pops." I said.

"Oh, who was that car that just left?" I asked.

"It was nobody important, just dropping off some files for me to go through." She shrugged and I nodded my head.

"So have y'all figured out what y'all gone do about Kamille?" She asked.

"Who said some bout doing something to Kamille?" I looked at her.

"Well I thought- well you thought wrong. I got a son now i'm not getting tied in wit' no shit like that. As long as she stay out my way i'm good." I lied.

"Good." She smiled.

"You know I was wondering about them therapy sessions, and to be honest you ain't really go through it like we did. Like talk about our problems you just listened most of the time." I said and the door bell rung.

"Um, I'll be back." She said going to get the door and I pulled out a lil bottle and sprinkled the powder in her drink before moving the cup around to mix it.

"Hey lala, what you doing here?" I heard before putting the cup down.

"Just stopped bye, oh hey landon." Kaelyn said. She don't know how to act I ain't doing no more missions wit her ass.

"Wassup twin, I was just telling Karmyn bout the sessions we used to go to." I said.

"Speaking of sessions my last one was today." She said as they sat down.

"For real?" Karmyn asked.

"Mhm She did this type of thing to make me remember an old memory, and you know it made me realize a lot." She said and Karmyn drunk some of her drink.

"You and Kamille didn't leave and cut me off because daddy and our toxic family. Y'all did it because you were jealous." Kaelyn said.

"Jealous? Kaelyn what are you talking about. We've been over this already. Jealous of what?" She asked.

"Of how protective daddy was over me, you were upset because every time daddy tried to take y'all, your momma always did something but it never happened to me because he was my only parent. It's like y'all used to get a kick out of the way Eva used to treat me." I said.

"Kaelyn we've talked about this I thought we were good." She said.

"No we talked about finally getting along. You always pushed aside your real reason for "cutting me off" whole time you was the master mind behind everything, Kamille just got to a point where she wasn't finna fake like she cared about me." Kaelyn said.

"I could've told you that." I chuckled. "When you found out they was still talking when they acted like they ain't said shit to nobody in 2 years, should've known it was some slick shit going on." I shrugged.

"Landon not too much on me- Nah cause I told yo' ass I ain't like her and she sneaky." I cut Kaelyn off.

"Landon you just don't want nobody to break up y'all bond or get close like y'all are to each other." Karmyn said.

"That's not even the case, we been through shit together that you and Karmyn couldn't even relate to so if I feel like you on some sneaky shit wit my lil sister and you got malicious intent, then yeah imma try to make sure she not cool wit you, fuck all that other shit." I said pulling out a blunt.

"You talk to me like we not siblings." She said. "Then why every fucking time It's an issue y'all both of y'all feel the need to tag team somebody, like y'all really just ambushed me and that's not cool." She said.

"What you did wasn't cool." Kaelyn.

"You treat Kaelyn like that's not yo sister and you wonder why I try to protect her, i'm actually acting like a big brother but you not acting like a big sister." I said.

"And it's so fucked up to me cause it's not even about how we agreed to leave everything behind it's the fact that you lied about yo' reasoning behind leaving and you really did cut me off. I was innocent, whatever daddy had going on, I ain't have control over that. It's not my fault that y'all momma did so much shit that he couldn't stand her, you was mad at the wrong person you should've been blaming Eva. I was a child I couldn't do shit." Kaelyn said.

"Okay and I understood that at therapy which is why I agreed to be cool with y'all and start a bond. I know what I did was fucked up and I do regret it but I can't go back and change that so I don't know what you want me to do." Karmyn said.

"Ain't nobody asking you to change nothing. It's the principle behind the whole situation cause you sat there in my face and lied in therapy. You know how much shit I fucking let out in front of all y'all and you sat there and lied and barely opened up bout shit when it was your idea." Kaelyn said.

"Everybody opened up in therapy except for you, you sat back and watched us argue and attempted to stay neutral that's fake as fuck to me." Kaelyn said.

"How is it fake that I didn't speak on nun?" She asked.

She need a fill in on her lashes that don't look right.

"Because." Kaelyn raised her voice and I looked at her. Being pregnant must really got her patience running low. She already talking like she out of breath.

"It's the fact that you sat up here and was the one to even bring up therapy. You know how hard it was for me to open up and say that shit in front of y'all and you had the nerve to just sit back and observe and watch the show while Kamille picked an argument ever chance she got in spite. And behind closed doors you would be around her. Ain't nobody telling you who to be cool with but if we in therapy and you not saying shit, the least you can do and tell somebody when they wrong. That's sneaky as fuck to me cause while i'm thinking one thing you turn around and play two face being cool wit Kamille." Kaelyn said.

"How can you be mad at me cause I aint wanna open up-SO WHAT THE FUCK YOU MAKE US GO THERAPY FOR?" Kaelyn yelled.

She just caught and not even tryna make sense of nothing...pitiful.

Karmyn and Kamille both used to get mad at me for fighting Kaelyn battles and talking for her, but now she don't need me to and karmyn still look stupid.

"Because we needed it." She said.

"Here you go lying again. Your problem is you think being quiet gone save you when it's not. I'm in your house, how you gone let somebody come in your house to call you on bullshit and you still choose to lie- Ight chill a lil bit Lala cause if she push yo' pregnant ass...." I trailed.

"Ain't nobody fighting or finna fight." Karmyn said. "I have my reasons for some things and don't nobody gotta understand that but me, as long as I know what's going on with myself." She said.

"You wanna be mature so bad whole time you just look like a sneaky ass liar." I mumbled as I dropped my blunt and shook my head.

"Because I don't see why it bothers her so much that I didn't talk about something, you can't force me to talk about some I went through." Karmyn said.

I wish she would shut the fuck up she just sound dumb that's not even what she saying.

"Ain't nobody mad about you not speaking on what you went through the whole thing just seem like a set up cause you felt bad about cutting me off." Kaelyn said.

"So I feel like to you it wasn't about getting the family together, you realized that you were wrong for cutting me off and landon so you thought oh let me just get everybody together so i can hear everything they went through so i can be sure that I was wrong." Kaelyn said and Karmyn looked away.

"Girl are forgetting Landon cut you off too why are you- I ain't cut her off and we already talked about it we straight over here stop tryna be messy and mind yo' business." I cut her off.

"Both of y'all did not have to come in my house to tag team me, Landon you always tryna get involved in Kaelyn situations when it don't involve you." She said.

I cant help that I'm protective over my lil sister. As much shit I done physically seen her go through or even if it's something she told me, I feel like it's my job to be like that because nobody else ever was growing up so excuse the fuck outta me if I'm tryna be a good brother.

"Bruh i actually been quiet this time ian even say half the shit i was thinking." I said.

"Anyways like I said you just don't want nobody else to have a bond like y'all two got so you tried to find any reason to change her mind about building a bond wit me." She said.

How the fuck she just gone switch this shit on me cause she got caught, I been over here minding my business sitting back listening to how dumb she sound. I ain't did shit yet.

"It's even been situations when we was in highschool, Karmyn I would stick up for you too, I used to beat niggas ass behind y'all and you telling me i talk to you like we not siblings but the way you act and the shit you did you acted like Kaelyn was a girl on the street. You can't tell me shit about myself like I ain't never treat you like a sister or stuck up for you like I do Kaelyn." I said.

"You think we gone let that fake shit slide, just because you not bold like Kamille and don't be tryna force an argument don't mean y'all still don't have the same intentions. You had potential to be ight but you kissed Kamille ass and you still do, you on some snake ass shit and that's why I stopped associating myself wit you and stopped treating you like a sister:." I said.

"Exactly." Kaelyn said.

"This between me and Kaelyn, i put all that stuff behind me the day we left therapy and I thought we would move forward. I don't see why you so mad at me Landon when I never did anything to you I thought we was good." She said.

"I thought we was good too until you set that shit up at my baby shower." I finally said and she looked stupid again.

"What?" She said.

"I know you the reason Kamille was there and I know you knew what she was about to do." I said.

"Landon I did not know that your baby shower was gone go down like that I promise you I didn't." She said.

"Ian even tryna hear all that to be for real, I already know the deal i'm just waiting on you to own up to it cause I know you knew what she was about to give me and do." I said.

"Okay you want the truth? Yes I knew she was coming with that gift. And yes I purposely cut you off as well. Landon you talk a lot of shit about us and expect us not to react." She said and I looked at her like she was stupid.

"At least I talk shit to yo' face, ion give a fuck if y'all feelings be hurt or not. Im just blunt and speak the truth, leave me the fuck alone if you don't want me to say some mean to you then. Y'all always picking and picking on us cause we younger than y'all and y'all think we not gone say shit, but when I say some brutal shit y'all wanna act like y'all hurt, fuck outta here." I said.

"All I know is me and you will never have a bond. Even though you didn't know them niggas was gone do that, what you did cost my babymama life. My son would never get the chance to grow up and be a mama's boy. Ion gotta do shit to you cause that guilt and yo' conscience gone eat yo' ass up everyday."I said.

"I wanted to trust you so bad Karmyn, but I just can't ." Kaelyn shrugged as she wobbled away.

"I hope you find help and learn that Kamille ain't shit and she don't care for nobody but herself like Eva." I said before leaving too.

It's funny as fuck how Kaelyn pregnant stomach bigger than her it look like she carrying a ball, she just wobbling and outta breath carrying twins.

"Fuck a breath." I said.

"What?" Kaelyn looked back and I busted out laughing.

"Ain't nothing funny she really just pissed me off." She mumbled.

"At least you spoke up about it and that's all you can do so don't even worry bout it for real. Stress not good for you right now and Ion got time to hear Makai cuss somebody out cause yo' blood pressure high." I said and she rolled her eyes before chuckling. "That nigga is a demon." I said.

"Not too much on my man, oh I mean my fiancé." She flipped her hair.

"Girl get yo ass on." I laughed. "I'm finna go over pops house and steal my baby back he act like that's his lil roll dawg or some." I said.

"Imma trail you." She said. "I'm lowkey sad though cause at one point me and Karmyn was close she had my back sometimes." She said.

"I'm already knowin but she let Kamille dictate what she do, for what reason? I don't know but..." I shrugged as my phone rung.

"Why you ignore that call like that?" She asked.

"It's aiden grandma. Ion give a fuck she still not seeing him. Still can't believe she was waiting for them to pullplug on me and get custody." I chuckled.

"Cause if that would've happened she wouldn't let y'all see him as often as y'all do now so what imma let her see him for? Make it make sense." I said.

"Then mf gone tell me i wasn't invited to funeral but she wanted aiden there. What the fuck i look like leaving my newborn around a bunch of people he don't know and that i'm not familiar wit?" I said.

"She messed up in the head for real, I think you should talk to her though and see what she gotta say just because." She said.

"I'm do that for fun, just so I can go off on her ass cause she not seeing my son." I chuckled.

"You hell." She laughed. "We just in her driveway talking like we ain't just go off on her, lemme get in this car before she come outside on some." She said.

"She ain't gone do nothing she probably in the bathroom now." I shrugged.

"Landon no you didn't." She looked at me.

"Yup I put laxatives in her drink when she walked away, let's go." I chuckled. "She finna be on the toilet contemplating bout what just happened now she gone be stupid and shitty." I shook my head.
____________________________________

2791 words AND i proof read this time y'all should be proud of me🌚

I really wished some of y'all would've just kept reading and not say nothing when Kaelyn was tryna explain why she was upset that they left instead of calling her selfish in the beginning of the book🥹

But in the mean time y'all want this to end at 70 or 75?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 33.2K 70
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ" ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž, ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐...
897K 54.8K 61
๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...
418K 9.5K 45
ษช แด€ษชษด'แด› sแด€สษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด…แด แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…แด โตŠ แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ษชษด'แด› ษขแดษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ ษชแด›เฐŒ แดs.ษขสŸแดแด„แด‹'s แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษดs #2