DARK v/s LIGHT

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment... More

DARK v/s LIGHT (ONESHOT)

DARK v/s LIGHT (pt. 2)

1.4K 114 67
By Chubby_MewGulf

🥳*most awaited part*🥳
🤯*Loooooong oneshot ahead*🤯

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Hahahhaah so many readers were waiting for this part so badly 😍😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️! I've seen so many comments and messages on board😘😘😘❤️❤️ and teasing was so much fun! *evil laugh*😈😈😈

Hahahaa chubby naughty naa😁😁 about time to feed my hungry readers another craziest oneshot!!😍😍😍😍

18+ Warning:- 🔞RAIKENTOPENI🔞

This oneshot contains smut content, mature language, BDSM stuff, triggering scenes. If this makes you uncomfortable.... Can skip it.☺️

And for hungry peeps like me.... 😏😏😏😌😌😌

Come on.....Say AAAAAA😮😮!!! hahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Let's begin!!! 😈🔥😈🔥😈🔥😈🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

You are mine Gulf and no one can snatch you away from me now and this time.... My strong feelings will be my sword and my psycho mind will be my shield. Let's see how you all will be saved from this psychopath. Said Mew to himself and laughed loudly.

Next day,

" Mew, where is my phone? I'm looking for it everywhere but it's nowhere! That's strange! " Said Gulf while looking for his phone here and there.... With no clothes. Mew was on bed naked as they just woke up and Gulf wanted to talk to his dad but he was not getting where he left his phone. Mew looked at Gulf and bit his lips shamelessly.

" Baby, maybe you left your phone at home. " Said Mew while secretly patting at the downside of the bed. Gulf looked here and there confusingly.

" No Mew, that's not possible. I remember I haven't left it at home! What to do now? I need to talk to dad. " Said Gulf.

" Hmm, want to use mine? " Asked Mew.

" Sure. Give it. " Said Gulf. Mew smirked and turned to the side table of bed but his phone was not there too.

" Where the hell is my phone? " Asked Mew shockingly which was fake.

" What? You lost yours too? Ugh! Mewwww! " Said Gulf and whinned.

" Our both phones are lost all of a sudden. What is going on Gulf? " Asked Mew.

" I don't know. Mew, let me try to find it. It would be here only. " Said Gulf and he bent down to check under the bed and suddenly he saw..... Two phones were destroyed under the bed. It was Gulf's and Mew's cell phones. Last night when Gulf was sleeping, Mew destroyed his phone as well so that Gulf won't be able to contact anyone. Mew smirked when he heard Gulf gasped.

" Mew! Our phones! " Gasped Gulf and held both phone and placed it on bed. Mew made fake shocking expression.

" Shit! My phone! Yours too! Who did this? " Asked Mew.

" I don't know Mew! It's only us here. Who will do this? " Asked Gulf.

" We aren't the only one here. Technically. " Said Mew. Gulf got up slowly.

" You mean them? But Mew they won't enter our bedroom without my permission like this. " Said Gulf.

" Baby, I didn't want to tell you this but yesterday night, I felt like someone came to our room. I was in deep sleep but I really saw someone came to our room. That person was wearing the same suits which your bodyguards wear. I'm telling you Gulf. They are not good for you! " Said Mew and smirked secretly. Gulf clenched his fist in anger and without even thinking about it, wore his night gown and went outside. Mew got up from bed, stretched his arms and wore another gown and went outside to enjoy the show.

" Guards! Guards!! " Shouted Gulf angrily. All the bodyguards came to the living room.

" Yes boss? " Asked guards.

" I have a faith in you all and never ever doubted your loyalty and intentions but.... There is something which I want anyone of you to come in front and confess it. " Said Gulf. Mew stood beside Gulf with crossed arms.

" What happened boss? " Asked K.

" K, Mew told me someone entered in our room last night when we were sleeping and it was someone from you all as per the attire Mew saw. And this morning, mine and Mew's phones are destroyed too. I'm giving a chance to the culprit to come in front and confess it. Maybe I'll give less punishment else if I'll get to know who was it, it will be deadly and I'll forget you all are my bully boys. " Said Gulf.

" Boss, we won't cross our lines like this. " Said M.

" I know but it's only us here. If me and Mew didn't destroyed the phone then who did? Ghosts? " Asked Gulf.

" Boss, trust us. Last night, we all were together. No one of us went anywhere. " Said R.

" Then who destroyed our phones? Anyone of you went somewhere? Does anyone remember anything? " Asked Gulf.

" B... Boss. I know something. " Said K.

" Spell. " Said Gulf.

" Boss, last night when we were all together having conversation about our families, I remember O went for pee and came back very late. When I asked him where he went, he said he was doing some important work to do. " Said K. Everyone looked at O. O was extremely shocked when he saw Gulf's face expression was completely changed into serious and dark ones.

" O, explain yourself. " Said Gulf in a very dark tone. Mew looked at O and smirked evilly.

" Boss! Listen to me please! Believe me! I didn't came to your room or anything! It's true I told everyone that I'm going for pee but then I had a call. It took a while and then I went back to everyone. " Said O.

" Whom you were talking to? " Asked Gulf. O went silent because in Gulf's tone it was clear doubts and no trust on O which was breaking him badly as O and J were very close to Gulf.

" My sister. My mother is in the hospital. Cancer, last stage. " Said O and looked down. Gulf felt bad for O's family but he can't let this divert his mind. He needs to be strict as he is the leader.

" Show me your phone call history. " Said Gulf. O looked at Gulf with eyes wide.

" Boss! Why are you not believing my words? You never doubted me! Why today? " Asked O.

" O, I said give me your phone. " Said Gulf in strict tone.

" Boss, trust me it wasn't me. " Said O in a pleading tone.

" Oliver! Can't you understand what I just ordered you? Show me your damn phone! Now!! " Shouted Gulf angrily in front of everyone and moved his hand forward towards O. O felt like he got badly stabbed because Gulf never called him from his name ever. O went to Gulf with broken emotions and gave his phone to Gulf. Gulf checked call history and saw there was a number named as "Ora". Without asking, Gulf called that number.

Ora:- Hello? Brother? What happened?

Gulf:- Is it true that Oliver's mother is in hospital and suffering through cancer?

Ora:- Are you his boss? Oh! Hello sir! Thank you so much for everything you did for my brother. Means a lo....

Gulf:- I guess I've asked a question to you miss.

Ora:- .... (Oliver clenched his fist and kept quiet)

Gulf:- Hmm?

Ora:- That's true. My mother is in hospital. Counting her last days. Doctors have gave their last words. Yesterday night, I told my brother about this and he was really stressed out about this. Is he okay sir?

(Gulf looked at Oliver who was looking down and letting tears flow because he was really stressed out that he is going to lose her mother soon but still he was on his duty. Gulf closed his eyes and held the phone)

Gulf:- My deep condolences to your mother's condition. Keep updating me about her. I'll send my father's number to you. Also, tell the doctor to have a conversation with my father. Dad tell him to give the best treatment to your mother.

Ora:- *sobbed badly* thank you so much sir. Really thank you.

Gulf:- Take care.

Call ended.

" Boss, you don't have to. " Said O.

" I'm sorry for doubting on you O. Let me know if you need anything about your mom. I know how it feels when we lose mother's love and arms. *Deep breath* keep updating me about your mother. You all may leave. " Said Gulf and he went to his bedroom. Mew looked at Gulf going to the bedroom with sullen face. Mew somehow felt bad but also happy. He wanted to break every chain which holds Gulf so that Gulf will become alone.

But, Mew also can see how broken Gulf already is. Still to get focused on the revenge, Mew took a deep breath and went inside the bedroom. When Mew entered he saw Gulf was looking outside from window and sobbing. He hates to shouts on his bully boys who are ready to give their life to save Gulf's family without thinking once. Gulf himself don't know why he crossed the line today and doubted on O. He was feeling bad for O for triggering his pains so badly. He was so lost in thoughts that he didn't even realised Mew stood and hugged Gulf from behind.

" What happened my love~? " Asked Mew while sniffing Gulf's neck.

" *sobs* Mew, my mother always used to tell me to respect all the bodyguards who are guarding our family and ready to give their life to save you. They never sleep all night so that I can sleep peacefully. And O, he is very close to our family. O and J both are the oldest bodyguards in our family and me, doubted on his loyalty today. I never knew about his mother's condition. And today... *Deep sigh* I disappointed my bully boys so badly. I'm the worst leader. " Said Gulf sadly. Mew kept hugging Gulf without saying anything because no matter how crazy or scary Mew is, he can't see his love heartbroken like this. Mew turned around Gulf and cupped his face.

" My love, you are the best Mafia leader who cares for their people. Never think this. It's okay sometimes misunderstanding happens. Don't look so down for yourself. Okay? " Said Mew. Gulf sighed and nodded.

" Want me to cheer you up? " Asked Mew.

" How? " Asked Gulf. Mew smirked and picked Gulf in bridal style and thrown him on bed.

" My way. " Said Mew and winked at Gulf.

" Mew, I'm really not in a mood right now. " Said Gulf. Mew hovered him.

" I know how to make the mood. " Said Mew and he started kissing Gulf's neck softly while caressing Gulf's hair.

" M... Mew please I'm not in mood. S....stop. " said Gulf while trying to stop Mew but Mew was not stopping and kept kissing Gulf's neck and collarbone and sucking it softly.

" You need distraction my love. You. Need. Distraction and only I can help you for that. Please. " Said Mew in a very dark and manipulative way and kept looking at Gulf. Gulf tried to get up but Mew was so strong that he wasn't letting him get up. Gulf sighed and pulled Mew into kiss and they made love passionately.

Later that night,

Gulf:- Dad! Thank God I got a chance to talk to you!

Gulf's dad:- Where is your phone? Why it's switched off?

Gulf:- It's broken. Don't worry I will talk to you with this telephone as today only K has installed this.

Gulf's dad:- Okay son.

Gulf:- Dad, I want to talking about something important.

Gulf's dad:- Me as well son. But first you.

Gulf:- No dad. You say first.

Gulf's dad:- Son, just say it.

Gulf:- Dad, O's mother is in hospital. Cancer, last stage. You know what to do.

Gulf's dad:- Leave it on me. Anything else?

Gulf:- Nope. Your turn.

Gulf's dad:- Son, I came to know something very important about Tamid's family.

Gulf:- What is it?

Gulf's dad:- What Charles told you before dying was right. There is someone from their family who is still alive. And this is not good for us as he can be threat.

Gulf:- Who dad? *Eyes wide*

Gulf's dad:- J has investigated and came to know that Charles had three sons not two.

Gulf:- .... *Shocked*

(Meanwhile on the second line, Mew was hearing the whole conversation and he heard what Gulf's dad said.)

" Shit! They came to know? Fuck! " Said Mew shockingly.

Back to call,

Gulf:- W... What? Shit that's bad!

Gulf's dad:- That's not all. That son is a doctor in profession.

(Both Mew and Gulf was extremely shocked on different lines)

Gulf:- Okay what more? Name? Where he lives right now?

Gulf's dad:- J is searching for it. This much we came to know.

Gulf:- Dad, why you said he can be threat to us? After all he is just a doctor.

Gulf's dad:- That third son of Charles had some psychological issues. He is very dangerous that's why Charles never introduced him to this DARK world as he already is DARK with his personality. So Charles made his son doctor in abroad.

Gulf:- Dad, we have faced so many people till now. Why you getting scared of this? (Mew smirked)

Gulf's dad:- I'm not scared. I'm worried for you. I believe our guards and us but still fire of revenge is bad. As we have that fire and also that boy will have it too. After all we killed his father and brothers.

(Mew nodded and smiled evilly)

Gulf:- Don't worry dad. I won't let him harm you. If one day he will be in front of me. I'll kill him to death but won't let him harm you.

(Mew slow clapped sarcastically)

Gulf's dad:- Son, I already lost everyone. I can't afford to lose you.

Gulf:- You won't. No more deaths in our family. What Tamid's did to us, they have to pay for it! And if one person still left, they wont be spared.

Gulf's dad:- For now let's leave it on time as that boy didn't came in front currently. He is still hiding somewhere.

(Meanwhile Mew:- yeah hiding in your son's naked body all day and night. *Rolled eyes*)

Gulf:- Yeah. Let's see. Let that boy do something till then tell J to search and investigate everything about him. Name, place where he lives everything.

Gulf's dad:- Got it. Well, how's your loverboy?

Gulf:- He is fine.

Gulf's dad:- Having a good time with him?

Gulf:- Yes dad.

Gulf's dad:- Using protection?

Gulf:- Yes da.... Oii dad!

Gulf's dad:- *laughed loudly* Just joking. You don't worry and have fun there with Mew. Don't worry about this Tamid's son. He won't know where you are right now. Till then me and everyone will get his information.
(Mew laughed loudly)

Gulf:- Yes dad. Inform me when you get any information okay?

Gulf's dad:- Yes son. Take care of yourself okay? I love you.

Gulf:- I love you too dad. You too take care goodnight.

Gulf's dad:- Goodnight my son.

Call ended. Gulf smiled and went to the kitchen to drink water. Meanwhile, Mew kept walking here and there while thinking about the conversation he heard between Gulf and his dad.

They get to know that Tamid's family still have one person left. Hmm...... These fools Kanawuts are faster than I thought. I need to execute my plan before they will get to know that..... The last person who left from Tamid's family is me. Charles Tamid's third son. I can't let this happen as Gulf and his family will kill me. Hmmm need to execute my plan asap. Said Mew to himself.

" Mew? " Asked Gulf while entering in the room. Mew looked at Gulf and smiled.

" You took a lot of time. Whom you were talking to? " Asked Mew.

" Dad. " Said Gulf and sat on bed.

" About? " Asked Mew even if he heard everything already. Gulf thought to share it with Mew but he remembered Mew was already stressed that he shot a man so he decided to lie.

" Nothing. Just normal. " Lied Gulf. Mew nodded and sat beside Gulf.

" Baby... " Said Mew. Gulf nodded at him and hummed in response.

" You love me? " Asked Mew.

" What kind of question is that? Ofcourse I do. " Said Gulf.

" For real? " Asked Mew. Gulf nodded.

" Yes for real. " Said Gulf. Mew went more closer to Gulf and brushed his lips with Gulf's.

" Good. You should love me only. Not anyone's else. " Said Mew. Gulf nodded.

" I only love you, always will. " Said Gulf. Mew kissed Gulf's lips softly and nibbled the lower lip.

" If you love me, prove it then. " Said Mew. Gulf leaned backward and blinked at Mew.

" Why do I need to prove you? Don't you believe my feelings for you? " Asked Gulf.

" Because I'm saying. I want you to do something for me. If you will do, I'll get that you truly love me. " Said Mew. Gulf smiled and encircled his arms around Mew's nape.

" What my daddy wants? " Asked Gulf and winked at Mew. Mew smiled and pulled Gulf from his waist.

" You can't say no for it, if you did, I'll be heartbroken. Deal? " Said Mew.

" Deal. I won't disappoint you. Tell me what you want Mew? " Said Gulf and kissed Mew's cheeks. Mew smirked and went to Gulf's neck and licked it sensually. Gulf closed his eyes and caressed Mew's hair sensually.

" I want us to moved from here. " Said Mew while kissing Gulf's neck. Gulf held Mew's shoulder and pushed him back gently.

" What? Why? What's wrong in this place? " Asked Gulf.

" I don't like this place. I don't feel safe here. Also, we have so many eyes on us here. I don't like it. " Said Mew.

" Owh. Hmm. " Said Gulf and kept thinking about this.

" I thought you will accept what I say if you love me. I guess, it was just fake. Goodnight Gulf. " Said Mew in fake sad tone and he got up and went to bed and lay there to the side facing his back to Gulf.

" Mew it's not like that. We are safe here. Now shifting to other places is not safe. " Said Gulf.

" I'm tired let me sleep. " Said Mew. Gulf sighed and lay beside Gulf and held Mew's waist.

" Mew~ don't get mad at me please. " Said Gulf.

" Gulf, goodnight. " Said Mew coldly which he knows Gulf can't take it. Gulf sighed and sniffed Mew's nape and placed his head on Mew's shoulder.

" Fine. Tomorrow, we will shift somewhere else. I'll talk to dad about a new place for us. Goodnight. " Said Gulf and he turned to other position. Mew smirked and he immediately turned around and turned Gulf's body too and hovered him.

" I know you will agree. I know you love me. " Said Mew. Gulf nodded.

" You are tired. Sleep Mew. " Said Gulf.

" Tired? Who is tired? Me? Nah uh! " Said Mew and he started kissing Gulf's lips roughly and deeply. Gulf reciprocate it and smiled without realising that he is getting manipulated by Mew so smoothly.

" One more thing. We will go to my penthouse. " Said Mew after breaking the kiss. Gulf's eyes wide in shock.

" You have a penthouse? When? I never knew about it. " Said Gulf.

" Yeah, recently had one. It's good and safe too. Also if someone tries to track you, they won't track me, right? " Asked Mew. Gulf thought about it and then nodded.

" Okay. I'll talk to dad tomorrow and we all will leave to your penthouse. " Said Gulf.

" Nah uh. Only us. Not your dogs. " Said Mew.

" What the fuck? Mew! We cannot go there without security! Also, dad won't allow us for that! " Said Gulf. Mew gritted his teeth and cupped Gulf's face.

" Do you love me or not? " Asked Mew.

" *tsk* Mew listen it's... " Said Gulf but Mew interrupted.

" I said do you love me or not? " Asked Mew in dark way with raised eyebrows.

" Mew what you.... " Said Gulf but Mew interrupted while holding Gulf's shoulder very roughly.

" Yes or no? " Asked Mew in a very scary tone. For the first time, Gulf saw a very different expression on Mew's face which he never saw. And this expression was giving shivers down to his spines.

" Yes. I... I do. " Said Gulf.

" Good. Then do as I say. My penthouse tomorrow. Not your dogs around us. That's all. " Said Mew. Gulf nodded.

" Fine. " Said Gulf. Mew's expression gets soothed when Gulf obeyed what he said. He leaned in to kiss Gulf's lips but Gulf moved his face to other side.

" Mew, I'm sleepy. Can we sleep? " Asked Gulf. Mew smirked and shook his head.

" After two rounds. " Said Mew and winked at Gulf. Gulf's eyes wide.

After a moment,

" Ahh! Ahhh ahhh daddy fuckk ahhh! Mhmm ahhh ah yeahh yeahh yeahh fuckk yeahh! Mhmm! " Moaned Gulf while bouncing on Mew's hardened member. Right now, Gulf was straddling Mew and Mew had tied Gulf's hands with red ribbon and held his waist and make it bounce more and more.

" Mhmmm! Oh baby! Fuck no matter how many times I fuck you, you are still so damn tight and warm inside ~! Ahh yeahh! Bounce more my boy! " Said Mew and held Gulf's waist and make it bounce more and more.

" Daddy! Untie me~ mhmmm please daddy~! " Said Gulf while going up and down.

" Not till I say. " Said Mew and pulled Gulf down to him and kissed his lips deeply while moving his thighs up and thrusting deep and hard inside.

" Ahhh! Daddy fuck it hurts!! Slow down!! " Moaned Gulf loudly. Mew kept thrusting deep and hard inside Gulf's hole.

" Fuckkk mhmmm!! *Grinding his member inside hole* fuck fuck ahhh!!! Ahh baby! Oh fuck that's so good! " Moaned Mew loudly and penetrating Gulf roughly. Gulf moved in sync while moaning so loudly.

" Ahh daddy d... Daddy ahh! A..ah! Mhmmm!! I'm gonna cumm!! Please make me cumm!! " Said Gulf.

" Let's cumm together my love! I'm close too! Mhmm fuckkk God I can't hold it anymore!! Ahh baby ahhhhh!!!! I'm cumming!! " Moaned Mew loudly and increased his thrusting speed more and more and while shouting each other's names, they came so hard and moaned loudly while hugging each other. Both Mew and Gulf were huffing and their bodies were shivering for some minutes because of the orgasm they had which was so satisfying.

" One more round? " Asked Mew. Gulf said nothing and kept laying on Mew's body.

" Baby? *Huff* one more round please? " Asked Mew and suddenly he heard soft snores. Mew smiled and untied Gulf's hands with ribbons and make Gulf lay on bed nicely after cleaning his body and cleaned own body too. Mew lay beside Gulf and pulled him close while kissing Gulf's forehead and caressing his hair gently. Gulf's beautiful sleeping face is a very big weakness for Mew.

I can't wait more now, Gulf. Before you come to know about my real identity, I need to execute my plan..... Things can't be so easy between us after what your family did to mine. But killing you is not a thought in my mind. I've better plans to ruin your dad and his life. Tomorrow is the day, when I'll win again. Said Mew and gave a soft peck on Gulf's lips.

I love you Gulf and nothing can make you away from me, but you are the only way which I can use to take revenge from your dad. I know it's wrong but a wise man has said correct..... Everything is fair in love and war. Said Mew to himself and smirked while looking at the ceiling and thinking what's gonna happen tomorrow and hopefully it will go as per he wants.

Next morning,

" Are we ready to go? " Asked Mew excitedly.

" Yeah but.... " Said Gulf but Mew interrupted.

" No more words. Tell your bully boys to leave and go back. " Said Mew in a strict way as if his emotions got switched like a button.

" Mew, I'm still saying dad won't like it. " Said Gulf.

" Gulf, I don't want to repeat myself again. Tell your dad that we are going to my penthouse. This discussion is over. " Said Mew.

" Mew I'm wondering seriously why are you being like this huh? Why can't we stay here? What's wrong here? " Asked Gulf. Mew sighed loudly and went to Gulf.

" BECAUSE I'M SAYING! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? I DONT WANT US TO BE HERE! SIMPLE AS THAT! " Shouted Mew loudly. Gulf can't take this anymore he pushed Mew angrily.

" How dare you talk to me in this tone huh? How dare you Mew? You know what? I'm not going anywhere with you! Assume whatever you want to! Enough is enough! Just because I love you, I was handling all your shitty behaviour but not now! If you want to go to your penthouse that bad? Then you go, but I won't! Conversation over! " Said Gulf angrily and he walked to the door to step outside of bedroom. Mew clenched his fist and he was about to go behind Gulf but then he heard tellphone ringed. Gulf sighed and picked it up.

Gulf:- Yes dad? *Sulking tone*

Gulf's dad:- Son! Son run from there! *Cracking voice because of the poor network*

Gulf:- Dad? Your voice is not clear. What happened?

Gulf's dad:- Gulf! You are in danger!! Run from there!!! Run!!

Gulf:- Run? Why dad? What happened?

Gulf's dad:- I came to know about Charles's third son!!!

Gulf:- Really? Dad! Who is it?

(Suddenly, Gulf heard gun loading sound and felt a gun pointed on his head from behind. Gulf stood like a pole with eyes wide in complete shock as he thought who stranger entered in his safe house but Gulf never imagine in his whole life the shock he was about to get....)

Gulf's dad:- It's Mew! Mew is the third son of Charles!! Run from there! Hello? Son? Son??? Son!!!! Hello?????

(Telephone handle fell from Gulf's hand and he slowly turned around and saw.... Mew was pointing gun towards Gulf. )

" Peek-a-boo. " Said Mew in dark tone. Gulf's eyes wide in shock when Mew.... his love of life was pointing gun at him. Gulf can't believe his own eyes and was in complete shock.

" Surrender yourself Gulf. Don't make it hard for me. " Said Mew.

" I'm Kanawut my love. I never do things easy. " Said Gulf with a smirk and kicked Mew's legs hard and punched his hands so that the gun will get slipped by Mew's hand. Mew stumbled and fell on floor and Gulf immediately run from the bedroom and went to the living room where he saw all the bodyguards were fainted on floor as last night, Mew secretly sedated every bodyguards very smartly.

" O!! K!! L!! M!! Wake up!! Danger! " Said Gulf while shaking their bodies but no one woke up. Gulf secretly took O's cellphone and placed it on his pocket.

" Baby~ come to me~ let's have a wonderful time together naa~ " said Mew while coming outside and holding a gun. Gulf shook his head and he ran outside from his safe house. Gulf's safe house was covered with jungle. Gulf kept running as fast as he could and tried to call his dad from O's phone to sent a backup but in jungle he was not getting network.

Damnit! Said Gulf to himself.

*Bullet sound*

Gulf got startled and he ran away. Mew was running behind Gulf but somehow lost him in the jungle.

" Gulf! You are making this hard for your own self! Come out by yourself it will be better for us! " Shouted Mew while looking here and there for gulf but Gulf was nowhere to be found meanwhile, Gulf was hiding behind a tree.

" Gulf... I won't harm you. I promise. I'm not here for any revenge. I really love you Gulf. It doesn't matter to me what our family issues was. Please come out. " Said Mew and tried to trap Gulf in his words but Gulf didn't came out. Mew ran here and there and try to found Gulf everywhere.

On the other hand, Gulf's dad immediately left with his men and tried to call Gulf but no one was recieving it. Gulf's dad was so scared and cursing himself for not getting it earlier that Mew was Charles's son and threw Gulf into danger by sending Mew with him. All the way, Gulf's dad was shouting at driver to drive as fast as they can.

Back to jungle,

" Gulf! Come out! Enough is enough! I said I won't harm you! Come out! You are just wasting time! " Shouted Mew. Gulf from a far distance looked at Mew searching for him. For the first time, Gulf was scared. Scared to get caught because he knows of Mew will find him, he will kill him. Gulf tried to call his dad but he was not getting network anywhere. Suddenly from a distance, Mew saw Gulf hiding behind a tree.

" I got you baby~ " said Mew and shot at the tree just to scare Gulf. Gulf's eyes wide and he immediately started running.

" Gulf stop there!! You can't run away from me! " Shouted Mew. Gulf ignored his sentence and kept running while looking behind to see if Mew is following him or not. Gulf saw no one behind him so he thought that maybe Mew is lost now but Gulf didn't stopped running but.... By not paying attention ahead, Gulf got bumped with someone and fell on the ground.

" Argh! Shit! " Groaned Gulf and caressed his forehead and looked to whom he got bumped and sadly..... It was none other than.....

" Hello tuaeng~ " Said Mew while pointing the gun towards Gulf. Gulf eyes wide in shock when he saw it's Mew, he tried to get up but because of getting bumped and falling on the ground, he got a very bad cramp on his leg.

" Fuck my leg!! " Said Gulf loudly in pain.

" Tsk tsk tsk, poor baby. Got a cramp? " Asked Mew.

" Mew, please let me go. Please. Don't kill me. " Said Gulf in a pleading tone.

" Says who I'm killing you? We have a looooooooong life to spend together. Surrender yourself to me, else today will be really the last day of your life. " Said Mew. Gulf shook his head.

" I'm never gonna surrender to Tamids!! Fuck you! " Said Gulf. Mew chuckled and placed his leg on Gulf's hurted leg which is having cramp and twisted his leg more.

" Aarrggghhhhhhh!! Stoppppp!! " Groaned Gulf loudly in pain. Mew smirked.

" Surrendering or not? " Asked Mew.

" Not! Kill me you bastard! Just kill me!!! " Shouted Gulf in pain.

" How can I kill my baby? " Asked Mew with tilted head.

" Just the way you killed my love for you! You hid your identity from me for so many years and I was a fool fell on your love and was living with my enemy! " Said Gulf.

" Correct your sentence my love. You were sleeping with your enemy. Getting fucked by your enemy. Moaning under your enemy's arms and Cummi.... " Said Mew. Gulf gritted his teeth in anger threw a small stone angrily at Mew.

" Screw you!! " Said Gulf and tried to crawl on ground to go away from Mew. Mew chuckled and caressed his forehead.

" My kitten became a caterpillar now? Cute. " Said Mew and held Gulf's hair roughly and make him look up. Gulf groaned in pain and looked at Mew angrily.

" Leave me Mew! " Said Gulf.

" Not gonna. My love. You will be the best way to complete my revenge from your family! Your dad killed my dad, my brothers, my whole family! How can I spare your family? " Asked Mew in a very dark tone.

" I killed your dad! I killed your brothers! It's me who did! Leave my dad and kill me instead you fucker!! " Shouted Gulf angrily.

" Killing you is not a good deal. But yeah, torturing you will be more satisfying as it will affect two lives. You..... And your dad. " Said Mew in a psychotic tone and make Gulf get up. Gulf tried to escape but his leg cramp was extremely bad right now that he can't even run. Mew placed his gun on holder and held Gulf from waist and placed it on shoulder like a sack.

" Shall we go to our new house my love~ aww excited? Me too excited naaa! " Said Mew and laughed loudly and took Gulf to his car which Mew called from his men after Gulf ran away in the jungle.

" Mew! Leave me?! Leave me you bastard! Leave me!!! " Said Gulf.

" Poor deadliest Mafia boy is looking so weak right now? Tsk tsk tsk tsk. " Said Mew sarcastically and threw Gulf inside the car. Gulf kept hitting the car window and tried to open the door but Mew immediately sat beside Gulf and started his car.

" Gulf, I love you so much~ be a good boy okay? Muah~ " said Mew and started his car.

" You are crazy Mew! Let go~! " Said Gulf in panic tone.

" Nah uh! Let's go for a looooong drive! " Said Mew and he drove to his penthouse and the moment Mew left after literally one minute, Gulf's dad reached with his men.

" Son! Son!! Sonnnn!! Where are you?? " Shouted Gulf's dad while entering in the safe house and saw all the bodyguards including O, K, L, M were fainted on floor. Gulf's dad told other bodyguards to make them wake up while he went to each and every room while shouting Gulf's name but Gulf was nowhere to be found. Suddenly Gulf's dad found a note....

You're late Mr. Kanawut. Your son is faaaaaar away from you now. Pray to your God that he will be alive. Try to find your son else his cutted pieces who knows? Lots of hate and stabs.

-Tamid family

Gulf's dad tored that piece of paper angrily.

" Nooooooooooo!!!!! " Shouted Gulf's dad angrily.

Meanwhile,

" Mew please let me go! " Said Gulf. Mew took out his gun and pointed at Gulf.

" Don't make me use this Gulf. I won't hesitate surely. " Said Mew. Gulf looked at Mew with disbelief and heartbroken.

" H... How could you do this Mew? I loved you so much. Why are you doing this? " Asked Gulf.

" I'm doing the same your family did to my family! " Said Mew while driving crazily and kept pointing his gun towards Gulf.

" And what about my family huh??!! What about the things they did to my mother and sister?? " Asked Gulf and burst into frustrated tears. Mew said nothing and kept driving.

" What they did was their lookout but in that, you killed my younger brother Mook. What he did to you? Gulf, he was just 16 years old. Just 16 God damnit! Didn't even start his life and you all tortured him so badly and killed at the end! When you didn't shown any mercy on him, why should I? In case of Marky, he was always a spoiled brat. No matter how much I tried to make him a better person, I know he can never be. What Marky did to you that night in club, do you know he called me and told me everything because he was scared. I scolded him and told him to stay away from you but he was crazy behind you. You!!! You have ruined my family and make them crazy!! I won't spare you nor your family!! " Said Mew like a miniac.

" You still ignoring my question! Your dad and your people kidnapped my mom and sister and raped them!!! What about their justice huh? Answer me!!!! " Shouted Gulf.

" For that crime, they already got their punishment. But me being a part of Tamid family can't let you all go. " Said Mew.

" You are selfish Mew! You are selfish!!! Leave me!!! " Shouted Gulf and hitted car window. Mew cant take this anymore so he took out an sedative injection from his pocket and injected Gulf on his neck. Gulf groaned and slowly, Gulf's eyes started getting heavy.

" Sleep my love. Exertion is not good for you. We have so many things to do. For that, your body needs lots of rest and energy. " Said Mew and laughed like a psycho man and he drove to his penthouse.

Meanwhile,

" You useless fellows! Under your nose that bastard kidnapped my son! Try to find him everywhere! Don't leave any place!! Go!!! " Shouted Gulf's dad on all the bodyguards. All guards nodded and they went to search for Gulf everywhere. Gulf's dad stumbled and fell on couch.

Please don't take my son away from me. He is the only family left. Please.... For the first time I'm begging you God. Please..... Wherever Gulf is right now, keep him safe and alive till I'll find him. Please.... It's not a Mafia begging to you.... it's a father begging in front of you. Said Gulf's dad and groaned in frustration.

Meanwhile, on Mew's penthouse,

Right now, Mew and Gulf have reached Mew's penthouse while Gulf was fainted all the way and it was such a relief for Mew as he can concentrate on driving. The moment they reached, in bridal style Mew took Gulf inside his penthouse when Mew's bodyguards were looking at them shockingly as they recognised it's Gulf Kanawut. Mew took Gulf to his private room and told all the bodyguards to keep guarding outside. After sometime, when Gulf finally tried to open his eyes slowly, he realised he was in a very different and unfamiliar place.

That room was giving him very very bad vibes as that room had red lights all over and he wasn't able to see anything nicely. Still blinked his eyes several times and finally opened his eyes fully, Gulf saw he was in the room which he never wanted to be in.

As that room contains chains, candles, cuffs, boxers, a bed, a spanking table, a cupboard having vibrators, leather tickler and slapper, breathable ball gags, paddles, nipple clamps. Gulf's eyes wide when he saw all this. He was so damn scared which he never ever was in his whole Mafia life. Always had a kink of all this but, in such way.... Never ever. When Gulf tried to move his body he realised....

His whole body was hanged and tied in a sex swing. His legs were spreaded widely, hands were hung up and mainly not to forget, he was completely naked. Gulf tried to shout and slowly he realised that in his mouth he has a ball gag and ok chest he had nipple clamps.

" Mmmm!! Mmmm!!! " Tried Gulf to say something but unable to say anything because of the ball gag. Gulf tried to move and swing his body so that the strings will break and he can come down but too bad, nothing worked. At the same time, Mew entered in the room while holding a candle in his hand and nothing wore in upper side only a trouser.

" Looks like someone is awake. " Said Mew while coming inside and placed the candle on the table.

" Mmmm!!!!! " Whimpered Gulf and moved his whole body which got swinged. Mew chuckled.

" Baby wants to swing? Cute. " Said Mew and sat on the chair.

" Mmmmmm!!! Mmmmm!! " Whimpered Gulf more. Mew sighed and went to Gulf and removed his ball gag and walked back to his chair.

" The fuck!! You psycho!! Leave me!!! " Shouted Gulf and huffed badly. Mew laughed loudly and clapped.

" Yes baby, I'm a psycho. Awww don't you love this DARK side of mine? Hmm? Tsk tsk not your fault because you fell for my LIGHT side and always thought that I'm an innocent doctor who loves to save life. I was like this in my past, but now, I'm nothing but a baddest doctor any patient won't like to have. " Said Mew in a sassy way.

" Leave me!!!!! " Shouted Gulf.

" Won't. " Said Mew.

" Why you doing this to me Mew!! I thought you loved me! " Said Gulf.

" It's true. And I still love you baby *smirk* But, what your family did to my family, makes me like this, can't blame. The only way to make your dad's life hell is to torture his beloved ones which is only you now. " Said Mew and he got up. Gulf looked at Mew and he struggled in the swing strings.

" And what your family did to mine? Who's gonna take revenge for that? " Asked Gulf and huffed.

" You already took. Doesn't matter to me. You are mine and always will be mine but..... Your family won't be able to live a good peaceful life. " Said Mew.

" I'm never gonna be yours!!! " Said Gulf. Mew smirked and went to Gulf and pulled him from waist and went to his ears.

" You are already mine my love. And sadly, you can't deny too, that you love me. " Said Mew and licked Gulf's earlobe. Gulf closed his eyes because Mew's closeness still affects him.

" I.... Hate... You~ " lied Gulf and softly cooed. Mew nodded because he knows Gulf weakness. With a very dark expression on his face with evilness in mind, Mew took two steps back and held a knife in his hand while looking at Gulf into eyes.

" Let's see how much you hate me then. " Said Mew and.he cutted his hand slowly. Blood started coming out from his hand which made Gulf shocked like hell.

" Stop it Mew what you doing!! Fuck stop it Mew!! You crazy!!! Stop it!! " Shouted Gulf in panic tone. Mew just smiled like a psycho at Gulf.

" Why you want to stop me?? " Asked Mew while cutting his palm with a sharp knife.

" STOP IT MEW!!!!!! JUST STOP IT!!!! " Shouted Gulf.

" ANSWER ME WHYYYYY!! " Shouted Mew back.

" BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMNIT!!! " Shouted Gulf and burst into tears. Mew looked at Gulf with dark expression and went to Gulf and cupped his face with his hurted palm. Gulf's face got filled with Mew's blood.

" And that's what I'm gonna use against your family. " Said Mew and kissing Gulf's lips deeply, roughly and passionately which made Gulf's lips bleeding. Gulf didn't reciprocate it but Mew held Gulf's hair so tightly and bited the lower lip which made Gulf opened his mouth and Mew immediately entered his tongue inside and tasted Gulf fully inside.

" Mhmmm so good~ " moaned Mew. Gulf unknowingly reciprocate the kiss but Mew immediately broke the kiss and licked Gulf's blood.

" Baby so hungry for daddy huh? But we have so much to do~ " Said Mew and stepped back. Gulf looked at Mew with confusion. Mew went to the table and held the candle.

" Why you became like this Mew? I remember the Mew who hates all this! Who always told me to come to the light side! Why you became like this? You were never like this Mew! You were never like this! " Said Gulf.

" True. I was never like this. But, after you chooses this DARK world over me, I became like this. I agree I went into the wrong track but to be honest, I don't deny that I like this side of mine too. " Said Mew.

" Your coming to my life was not a destiny, am I right? " Asked Gulf. Mew clapped and jumped like a mad man.

" My baby! That's what I love about you! Your smartness! But you know what made you fool? You always thought I'm LIGHT when i had DARK in me and i always know you are LIGHT even if you tried to show DARK in you.

Yes, me coming to your life was planned. By my dad. Before we met, dad told me that he wanted to collaborate with Kanawuts as your family was at the top in Mafia DARK world. My dad tried a lot to befriend your dad but somehow wasn't able to initially.

So, dad told me to make you fall for me. To make Kanawut's son fall for me blindly so that we can break the chains and make your family either down or under us. When dad showed me your photo for the first time, not to deny but *blown the candle and looked at Gulf with dark and passionate expression* I badly fell for your beauty and charm. I tried to stop dad a lot of times not to mess with anyone but he never listened to me. And then, he forced me to make you love me. But one thing I won't deny that when you entered in my life, I had real feelings in my heart and motives in mind for you. And... We both fell for each other which was eating me daily.

You know Gulf *baby tone* I really loved you and wanted to take you away from this world and keep you safe from this DARK world because we both don't belong to this world. When I told my dad about us to go away from this world, I remember he slapped me endlessly because his plan backfired on him as I fell for you for real and he didn't want this. That's why in those days, I wanted you to leave this world and go to the LIGHT world with me where we actually belong but..... You never stopped working for your dad. *Gulf looked down*

It's true, I was hurt when you were involved in the mall bomb blast plan. I really don't want us to be like my mom and dad. My mom never liked my father being in this Mafia world but because she loves him so much, she ended up surrendering and suffering all the time with a fear of losing her husband in this world. I tried to make you understand not to choose this DARK world but to choose me but you choose your family and your world over me which broke me to the core. The day we had a breakup, all night I was drinking while looking at your photo with the hope that maybe you'll come back to me by saying you are ready to leave this Mafia world for me.

But the next day what I saw? You and your dad became the most deadliest and popular Mafia family. Daily waiting for you with a hope killed me everyday and one day, my demons overtook my mind and ruled it. My dad saw very different and scariest changes in me. I somehow completed my doctorate but I was misusing it. I was killing people, involving my dad in his illegal works and started a new work which was organ trafficking. I never wanted to be in this world but I've no idea how loneliness and thought of losing you makes me like this.

Soon, my psychological issues became a headache for dad and he told me to continue the business in abroad and practice my doctor skills there because for him, I was becoming a dangerous risk. When you killed Mook, dad called me back and the fire of revenge overtook me so badly that I started looking for you. And when I came to know that your mother and some girl from your family got raped by our people, I still remember *psychotic smile* I almost killed dad for this because he touched my love's family which I wasn't able to accept but dad assured me that he wasn't involved in this. One night, Our guards were drunk and raped then and those who raped your mother and sister got burnt alive by me which made dad shocked.

Still you all thought my dad was the one who did and, Mook's death was already so much to handle. One night, Marky also got beaten by me very badly because he tried to touch what is mine. I still remember, Marky was begging me to stop but I beated him so badly that he complained to dad but dad said nothing and supported me which broke Marky. To move on from the issues with me, Marky wanted to party all night in a bar club with friends and random girls.

Marky in that club that night was just a bait which I've fed to lure you and make you appear and I clearly knew that when you will see me after so many years you will try to have me and you fool, actually did the way I wanted you to do. Marky got what he deserves but Mook was innocent. He wanted to be a famous musician and always shared with me that one day he will make me proud. And you... *Thrown a candle on the floor angrily* let it be. What you and your family did to my family, I'm never gonna forgive you! Also, For making me like this. " Said Mew. Gulf was speechless as he didn't know what to say right now. Mew went to the table and held another candle in his hand.

(A/N:- Dear readers, imagine this song in background.

Song:- Darkside by Neoni)

🎶🎶🎶
Do you want to meet all my monsters?
Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers
🎶🎶🎶

" Look at this candle my love. You are this candle. Soft, redolence, soothing, attractive, addictive and melts so easily and leaves soon when we need the most, with some air and this candle becomes useless and leaves the person who was looking for light just like you left me. *Gulf huffed and rolled his eyes*

And I'm the fire..... Which knows very nicely how to melt you. " Said Mew and licked the fire of the candle while looking at Gulf with a very scary expression. Gulf kept looking at Mew with a blank expression.

" M...Mew what are you gonna do? " Asked Gulf.

🎶🎶🎶
Meet them once and they'll forever haunt ya
🎶🎶🎶

" Something...... Different. " Said Mew and he went to Gulf and kept looking at his chocolatey beautiful naked body. Gulf kept looking at Mew with confusion and fear.

" You know Gulf the melted wax of this candle if it accidentally fell on skin.... Sssss hurts a lot! " Said Mew. Gulf eyes wide and he gulped hard.

" M.... Mew. " Said Gulf. Mew smirked and dropped some very hot melting wax on Gulf's chest, thighs, tied hands and shoulders with wicked smile.

🎶🎶🎶
There's no heroes or villains in this place..
🎶🎶🎶

" Aarrggh! Ssssssss! Arghhh!! " Groaned Gulf because it was hurting his skin very badly. Mew kept smirking and dropping hot melting wax on Gulf's body and hearing Gulf's hisses and groans which was making him so turned on.

" How does it feel my love? Hmm? " Asked Mew while licking Gulf's earlobe and dropping the hot melting wax on shoulders.

" Ssss argh~ " hissed Gulf. Mew stood in front of Gulf with a satisfied smile on face but this smile faded when Mew saw Gulf was looking at Mew with dark expression and he suddenly laughed loudly while looking up.

" What's so funny? I'm torturing you! " Said Mew.

🎶🎶🎶
Just shadows that dance in my headspace..
🎶🎶🎶

" Hahahahahah *hissed in pain* you call this torture? Really Mew? Tsk tsk tsk *painful coo* you still need to learn a lot kid. " Said Gulf and laughed loudly. Mew tilted his head and looked at Gulf.

" Wanna hear how I tortured your younger brother Mook? Hmm? Wanna hear how badly he screamed for mercy? How much did he cry? " Asked Gulf while huffing even if his skin was still burning but a smile on his face was not fading which was a very scary smile.

" SHUT UP!!! " Said Mew and he held a remote on his hand and pressed the button. The moment he did this....

" Aarrgghhhhhhh!!!!!!! " Shouted Gulf loudly because he felt some electric shock in his body from chest as the metal nipple clamp was having current in it which was getting controlled by Mew. Mew smirked and went to Gulf and kissed his lips roughly and pressed the button again. While kissing Gulf he can feel Gulf's body was shivering with the current shock and Gulf screaming in kiss which made Mew so happy. Mew broke the kiss and stepped back but still the smile didn't faded.

🎶🎶🎶
Leaving nothing but phantoms in their wake
🎶🎶🎶

" Never thought to see this of yours, but I'm not scared of you Mew. " Said Gulf and smirked darkly.

" Loved your confidence but you won't be able to stand in front of the torture you are going to face by me! " Said Mew in dark tone and went to the table and held a leather paddle in his hand and stretched in his hand while looking at Gulf as if he is challenging him. Gulf's body shivered but the sadist smile didn't leave.

🎶🎶🎶
There's parts of me I cannot hide
I've tried and tried a million times...
🎶🎶🎶

" You sure you can handle my fire? " Asked Mew. Gulf looked at Mew and smiled wickedly.

" 🎶 Cross my heart and hope to die.🎶 " Said Gulf and slowly smirked.

" 🎶 Welcome to my dark side. 🎶" Said Mew and started hitting Gulf with the leather paddle on chest. Gulf groaned in pain.

" Arghh! Ahhh!! Arrrghhh! Arghh! Do it Mew! Don't stop! This is what you want right! Arghh! Take it out Mew! " Shouted Gulf while Mew was kept hitting Gulf with the leather paddle. The whole Gulf's chest was getting red now but Gulf was kept laughing and screaming in pain.

🎶🎶🎶
To my da-da-darkside
🎶🎶🎶

(A/N:- Boys you scaring my readers naa! *Mew shown a knife and paddle towards me*

*Chubby gulped and tiptoed running away* readers! Wait for me I got little legs!)

" Ahh! *Hit* Yes Mew! *Hit* Hit me! Take it out! Do it Mew! What happened huh? Loserrrr!! *Hit* Hahahahahahahha! " Said Gulf to tease Mew more. Mew gritted his teeth and went behind Gulf and hit his back but Gulf's evil laughs and moans were not stopping which was making Mew more angry because he wanted to hear screams, begs and cries. Mew sat on his knees and started sucking Gulf's manhood deeply and slapper Gulf's inner thighs and squeezed it while sucking his member which was oozing precum because of so much torture which Gulf badly loved it.

🎶🎶🎶
To my da-da-darkside
🎶🎶🎶

" Daddy.... Aaahhh~! So good! Mhmmm!! See yourself! You are still on your knees mhmmm in front ahh~ of me even if it's me who is tied nghh~ so good...!!! Fuck~! " Gulf moaned and Mew just hummed in response. That one sensation was like so amazing for Gulf. That humming sensation and vibration was beyond words.

" It feels so good!! Aaahh Shit.... Mmm Mmm... Im gonna cumm!!!!! " Gulf was shouting but the moment Gulf said this, Mew left his member and placed a cockring on his twitching member. Gulf curled his toes and squeezed his eyes because he really reached to his climax.

🎶🎶🎶
Take a step into the havoc
Look around, this ain't even the half of it
🎶🎶🎶

" Wanna cumm? " Asked Mew in a teasing way but Gulf shook his head in return.

" If I come, you won't be satisfied. I'm mhmm strong I can ahmm hold~ " Said Gulf and smirked while huffing badly and he was a complete sweating and cooing mess right now.

" You enjoying this huh!! You loving this huh!! Take more then!! " Shouted Mew and threw the paddle angrily and went to the table and held the slapper and firstly slapped it on his hand while looking at Gulf.

🎶🎶🎶
Walking the line between panic and losing my mind
Embracing the madness
🎶🎶🎶

" Heard this? " Said Mew in threatening tone.

" Not till I'll feel it on my own skin. " Said Gulf in a dark tone. Mew groaned and hitted Gulf's inner thighs with that slapper. Gulf licked his own hands while moaning loudly because he was literally enjoying this torture which was making Mew so irritate. Mew turned Gulf's body and hitted Gulf's ass cheeks but Gulf kept saying poking words to Mew and laughing on him. Mew looked at Gulf's swelled ass cheeks which was making Mew so hungry and horny because it was looking so irresistible. Mew thrown the slapper and held Gulf's waist and bited the ass cheeks.

" Ahh! M... Daddy~ ahh! Yeahh! Got weak by my naked body~? Hahaha such a weak man! Mhmmm! Ah yeah~! " Moaned Gulf loudly and he was so turned on that he was sucking and licking his own hand and hissing in pleasure pain. Mew without telling thrusted his two fingers in Gulf's sensitive hole and started fingering it. Gulf smiled satisfiedly and moaned more loudly.

🎶🎶🎶
My devils they whisper in my ear
Deafening me with all my fears
I'm living in a nightmare
🎶🎶🎶

" Ah ahh yeahh fuckk mhmmm! Sss ahh fuck!! A...ahh! Fuckk daddy! Ahh yeah! More daddy! Mhmm more~! " Moaned Gulf. Mew was literally get distracted because of Gulf's moans and the warmth and tightness he can feel around his finger, he really can't take this anymore as he was really turned on. Mew got up and immediately pulled down his trouser and lubed his hardened member with his saliva and held Gulf's waist and started grinding his hard member around Gulf's ass cheeks.

" Why you are so sexy and hot!? " Said Mew and while huffing badly in pleasure and turned on, entered his member inside Gulf's hole from behind in a standing position while holding Gulf's waist and moving it while thrusting harder and deeper inside.

" Ahhh ahhh fuck yes yess ohhh daddy yess~ ah yess mhmmm daddy ahhhh fuckkkk ahhhoowhh~ aaahhh shitt mhmmm~~ yess faster!! " Moaned Gulf while getting thrusted by Mew extremely rough and hard. Mew kept penetrating in a standing position very deeply and kept sucking and biting Gulf's nape and shoulder.

🎶🎶🎶
There's parts of me I cannot hide
I've tried and tried a million times
🎶🎶🎶

" Mhmm you are so tight fuck God..... Ahh fuck yeah mhmm why always so warm... Mhmmm ahh you are taking me so nicelyy~~!! I can't hold back now! " Said Mew and groaned in pleasure and thrusted more harder. The whole torture room gets filled with the skin slapping sounds and beautiful moans of these crazy birds.

" Don't hold back ahhhh ahhhh~ yesss daddy fuck me!!!! Fuck Me harder daddy... Harderrr harderrr harder~~!!! " Moaned Gulf loudly and Mew while thrusting harder, held Gulf's member and stroked it quickly.

" Aaahhh yess daddy!! Yess yess ohh ohh auhhh auhh~ Mhmm ahh ahh~ ahh fuck ohh ohhh yeah ahhh ~ahh ahhh ahhh!! Ah yeahh~!! " Moaned Gulf. Mew smiled while thrusting Gulf deeply inside because he got completely distracted with Gulf's charm and craziness.

" Wanna cumm baby mhmm ah? Mhmm I'm so close I can't hold back anymore~!! " Said Mew while groaning in pleasure pain as he was reaching his climax and bited Gulf's shoulder very hard.

🎶🎶🎶
Cross my heart and hope to die
Welcome to my darkside...
🎶🎶🎶

" Yes daddy ohh fuck mhmm! Ah yeah please I wanna cumm so bad! ahh fuck yeahhhh!! Please let me cumm daddy!!! " Said Gulf and pleaded while gripping Mew's hairs from behind.

" Let's cum together eh? Mhmmm I'm close too my love... Shittt!! I'm cominggggg a...ahhh arrrghhhh fuckk ahhhhhhh mhmmmmmm ahhhh babyyy shittt arghhhh!!! " Moaned Mew loudly.

" Ahhhh ahhhhhhhhh!!! Mhmmm fuckkk ahhhh!!! Yess daddy cum together ahhhh I'm comingggg!! Ahh ahhh daddyyy mhmmmm!!! " Said Gulf and they both came hard in unison while moaning each other's names. Both were huffing badly and catching breath. Mew wore his trouser and step by step walked to the door with disbelief that he lost his control while torturing him.

🎶🎶🎶
To my da-da-darkside
🎶🎶🎶

" What happened *Huff* done with your torture? Look at me! My body still can take so much!!! " Shouted Gulf while challenging Mew but Mew ignored it and he went outside but the moment Mew left the torture room, Gulf bursted into loud cries. Not because he was having pain in body but..... His lover became his enemy. That enemy who hates his family so much. Gulf wanted Mew to be his but now as per he saw Mew's hate, having Mew for life becames hard.

That night,

Mew came back to room with a bowl of salad as Gulf didn't ate anything. And Gulf was still tied in the sex swings.

" Eat this. " Said Mew.

" Don't want to. " Said Gulf.

🎶🎶🎶
To my da-da-darkside
🎶🎶🎶

" It's my order! Eat this! " Ordered Mew. Gulf looked up at Mew.

" Eat my ass! " Said Gulf.

" You like in this way huh? " Asked Mew. Gulf moved his face to other side. Mew threw the plate on the floor angrily and left the room. Gulf gulped while looking at the plate as he was feeling hungry but he knows that something must be mixed in this.

But, when Mew came outside he didn't ate dinner too. He had a whole platter in front of him but, with a thought in mind that Gulf is being empty stomach, Mew even tried to take a bite but still, couldn't. Mew frustratedly threw the plate on kitchen basin and went to the couch and lay there. He was tired and wanted to sleep but still his mind was not letting him sleep nicely. Whatever happened today was somehow bothering him rather than giving a peaceful sleep. Mew thought after winning, he will sleep like a baby but still, he was getting restless as if something is choking him.

Whole night Mew tossed and turned his position but didn't got a nice sleep, so getting restless and frustrated, he went to have a check on Gulf. When Mew entered in the torture room, he saw Gulf was still tied up but sleeping peacefully. Mew clenched his fist as because of Gulf he is not able to sleep and now Gulf himself sleeping so nicely. With this anger thought, he closed the door and went back to couch and tried to sleep again because this time his mind was somehow calmed that his love is sleeping. But the reality is..... Gulf was not sleeping too. His body and hands were paining like hell and getting numbed so badly. But when Gulf saw someone coming to room, he faked that he is sleeping so that no one can torture him and he succeed. But Gulf smiled and in partly opened eyes he saw it was Mew who came and then went too.

I know you still cares for me Mew. I know you are getting restless and not having a beautiful sleep which your body wants because our body wants us. Us Mew. Us. Said Gulf and he left his body hung and sighed helplessly.

It's been 3 days......

Gulf's dad was looking for his son like a mad man everywhere. Didn't even ate or sleep in these days just like a mad man searching for his son everywhere and shouting at his guards for no updates. Everyone was trying to find them so hard but where Mew's car took Gulf, no one saw no one knows.

🎶🎶🎶
Dark side....
🎶🎶🎶

Meanwhile, Mew daily tortured Gulf a lot with paddle, slapper, electric nipple clamps, vibrators, butt plugs, candle wax. Mew tried everything to make Gulf cry in front of him but Gulf always held his cries and shown a wicked smile to Mew which makes Mew feel defeated. But when Gulf is alone, he cries to feel better. Daily Gulf can see Mew trying his best to build up hate ending up making love to Gulf and then walking out from room. Mew tried not to care for Gulf but ended up giving him meals, sometimes making Gulf chained to bed so that Gulf can rest in bed, and keep looking at the marks and scars he is giving to Gulf. Gulf was happy that Mew cannot hate him because the love was getting heavy on hate here. But daily, Gulf ate nothing nor drank water and because of this his body was getting pale. Atleast Mew was having water or juice something but Gulf always denied to have anything.

In 4th day,

" Here. Atleast today eat this. " Said Mew while entering with a bowl of noodles but when Mew entered the bowl slipped from his hand. Because Gulf's face turned pale completely and his eyes were closed. The body was swollen and full of marks.

" Gulf!! " Shouted Mew and he immediately went to Gulf and cupped his face.

" Gulf! Wake up! Wake up Gulf! Gulf!!! " Said Mew but Gulf didn't opened his eyes because 4 days without food, water, energy and getting tortured, he fainted with so much. Still Gulf's face had no pain only numbness. Mew immediately poured water in a glass and sprinkled water on Gulf's face. Gulf finally and slowly opened his eyes partly and looked at Mew who was so scared and worried right now. Gulf smirked.

" W.... What's in... Y... Your store today? " Asked Gulf in a weak tone. Mew sobbed and make Gulf drink water. Gulf smiled and drank water as Mew was helping him.

" Please eat something then I'll give you some meds. " Said Mew.

" No. The torture doesn't have such treatments. " Said Gulf.

" Gulf enough!! Just eat food!! " Shouted Mew. Gulf laughed weakly and still shook his head. Mew went to the kitchen and made another bowl of noodles and came back to room and sat beside Gulf.

" Have this. " Said Mew.

" You first. " Said Gulf.

" It's not having poison in it god damnit! Stop being so annoying! " Said Mew.

" I'm not. You think I don't know that you haven't ate anything too? If you will eat I'll eat. You won't, I won't. Simple. " Said Gulf and cooed in pain. Mew groaned frustratedly and took a bite of noodles.

" Now! Eat! " Said Mew.

" Feed me. I can't feel my hands anymore. " Said Gulf. Mew sighed and fed Gulf. Gulf let one tear fall and ate it with a cute smile on face even if his face was pale and body had marks.

" One bite you one bite me. " Said Gulf. Mew nodded and he fed Gulf and then ate and then fed Gulf. While feeding Gulf, Mew and Gulf had a beautiful eyelock for sometime and in that eyelock there was no hate, no fire, no revenge only love, care, worry, guilt. Mew was getting melted the way Gulf was looking at him so that's why Mew immediately got up as the bowl was empty too.

" Sleep. I've some work to do. " Said Mew and he walked out of the torture roo. Gulf looked at the ceiling and sobbed.

🎶🎶🎶
Cross my heart and hope to die
Welcome to my darkside
🎶🎶🎶

I'll make you realise how much you love me Mew. Let your anger comes down. You still love me so much I can see. Don't worry, I won't die without you.... I love you Mew. Said Gulf and he closed his eyes to rest for a while.

Whole day Mew was thinking about Gulf. He was so frustrated that he tried his best to hate Gulf but ended up loving and caring about him.

I hate you I hate you I hate you I... Lov... I hate you I hate you I love... I hate youuuuu I love you I love you!!!!!!! Shouted Mew and threw everything on the floor angrily.

🎶🎶🎶
To my da-da-darkside
To my da-da-darkside (to my darkside)
🎶🎶🎶

**Song ends**

I'm trying my best to hate you but! Ending up.... Loving. And this is how it's going, then we cannot ended up together. I can't take this anymore. This is eating me daily! I'm sorry Gulf but we can't be together anymore. I've a plan. Said Mew and he called his all guards and discussed something to them.

" Boss! It's not a good idea! It's risky! " Said one bodyguard.

" I know. Do as I say and you all just leave this place. I know what I'm doing and this is how it should end. Immediately execute what I said and leave this place asap. " Said Mew. All bodyguards with head hung nodded and left. Mew went to Gulf who was sleeping peacefully and sat beside him while caressing his hairs.

Just some more moments, and then you will have a better life ahead.... Without me. Said Mew while kissing Gulf's forehead and lay beside Gulf because for Mew, it would be the last night he was laying beside his love. His baby. His Gulf.

Next morning,

Gulf woke up and saw his hands and legs were uncuffed and chains were removed too. Gulf got up and stretched his arms and at the same time, Mew entered with some clothes on his hand and a bowl of salad.

" Morning my love. Wear this. " Said Mew and placed the clothes and bowl on the table. Gulf looked at Mew confusingly.

" Why? Are we going somewhere? " Asked Gulf.

" You. " Said Mew.

" Me? Where? " Asked Gulf.

" Back to your DARK world. " Said Mew and caressed his forehead.

" What do you mean? " Asked Gulf confusingly.

" Things gonna end now Gulf and this is how it should end between us. I tried to hate you ended up getting defeated with your love. I tried to torture you make you hate me.but you are so stubborn, you still loved me. Loving me is not a good deal my love. *Gulf shook his head* I'm not a person who should get love. Anyways, *deep sigh* Get ready. They are coming to get you. " Said Mew.

" Who? " Asked Gulf.

" Your dad. My guards have given them a hint to reach here. Your fad would be on the way to rescue his son. You will go back to your world and will have a beautiful life ahead. Don't forget to find someone for you who will love you endlessly. And me, it's obvious that when your dad sees me, he will shoot me. Story ends. Now get ready. They are on their way. " Said Mew with a sullen face which was real not fake this time nothing was fake. Mew genuinely wanted Gulf to go back to his world.

" You are crazy and selfish!! Mew... Don't say this! My world is nothing without you! Three years I've suffered without you! But still I got you back! You want to torture me? Do more! I wint say anything to you! But don't kick me out of your life *cries* don't do this to me Mew. I can't handle every torture if yours but not this. Don't do this. " Said Gulf and he took a paddle in his hand and went on his knees in front of Mew.

" Hit me! Hit me!! Do whatever it takes but don't leave me! Don't leave me alone again. I won't survive. " Said Gulf and cried loudly for the first time in front of Mew while giving paddle to Mew. Mew's lips were shaking because he was trying his best to make Gulf understand but Gulf was not getting his point. Mew threw the paddle and make Gulf stand up.

" Gulf, I love you. And trust me I always will but my love, you and me can never be together. The hate I've for your family and the hate you have for mine, this is never gonna subside. Our worlds not gonna let us live together now your dad will. He will kill me the moment he will see me and you in this condition. Please Gulf, let me die and you go back to your world. This is how it should ends. " Said Mew with shaking lips. Gulf shook his head while crying and he cupped Mew's face.

" I'll talk to dad! He will accept you! We will forget whatever happened between our families and will have a fresh start. Please Mew I love you! Don't leave me! P.... please don't! " Said Gulf with shaking lips. Mew smiled and leaned in and kissed Gulf's lips softly with full of love in it. Gulf immediately reciprocate the kiss and this time the kiss was very soft, gentle, sweet and full of love.

" I love you Gulf. I really do but we can't stay together. " Said Mew in between kisses.

" I love you too Mew. Don't leave me. " Said Gulf in between kisses. Both were sobbing in the kisses but wasn't ready to leave their lips as if the lips itself for attached and don't want to leave each other. Mew somehow broke the kiss and for a long time kept looking at Gulf's beautiful face.

" I'm sorry for all the pains I gave to you. " Said Mew. Gulf shook his head.

" Don't talk like this. Please I beg you. " Said Gulf and sobbed. Mew wiped Gulf's tears and caressed his face very gently and lovingly. And at the same time both heard.....

*Gunshot sound from outside*

Mew and Gulf both looked at each other. Mew sadly smiled at Gulf and gave a soft forehead kiss to Gulf.

" Times up for me. They are here. " Said Mew sadly and chuckled.

" Please give me a chance! I'll talk to dad and everything will be fine! Give me one chance Mew! Just one! " Said Gulf in a pleading way but Mew shook his head and hugged Gulf tightly.

" Have a beautiful long life ahead, my love. I'll miss you. " Said Mew and broke the hug and went outside the room while crying and hiding his tears from Gulf. The moment Gulf was about to go behind Mew, he realised while hugging, secretly Mew cuffed Gulf's hand to the bed side so that Gulf won't follow him.

" No! No no no no!!!! Mew!!!!!! " Shouted Gulf and tried to break the cuff but it wasn't breaking. Gulf was getting so helpless but suddenly, He found a hammer under the bed....

Outside in living room,

" Put your hand behind your back!!! " Shouted bodyguards when they saw Mew coming out with his hands up and numb face. Gulf's dad immediately ran towards Mew and slapped him.

" Where is my son!!!! What you did to him!!!! " Shouted Gulf's dad. Mew said nothing because thought of losing Gulf forever makes him numb and quiet. Gulf's dad hitted Mew's chest and cried.

" Mew answer me!!! Where the fuck is my son!!! " Shouted Gulf's dad.

" Inside. Alive. " Said Mew in a numb tone. Gulf's dad took a relief breath and held Mew from his shoulder angrily.

" Charles's third son. Your family did miserable things to my family and for that I cannot forgive you nor your family for that! " Said Gulf's dad.

" *Chuckle* I know but you also have ruined my family in return. Atleast, you gave Gulf to be called as family. What about me? No one left to be called as my family. " Said Mew while looking up.

" Enough!! Sorry Mew but I cannot let you live. You are the only person left in Tamid family which can be threat to my family. " Said Gulf's dad.

" Go ahead. I'm surrendering myself but in one condition. " Said Mew. Gulf's dad hummed in response.

" Give your son a better life which he deserves. A better life partner which he deserves. A better family love which he deserves and a better future which he deserves. " Said Mew.

" Don't worry about him. He is my son and I know what to do for him. " Said Gulf's dad.

" Your son doesn't belong to our DARK world. He is an angel who belongs to LIGHT world. Don't kill that in him. " Said Mew. Gulf's dad looked down and sighed helplessly.

" My son really loves you Mew. " Said Gulf's dad with shaking hands.

" And I love your son so much. But we can't end together. So better.... " Said Mew and held Gulf's hand and pointed the gun on his forehead.

" Shoot me. Kill me and take your revenge! " Said Mew. Gulf's dad eyes wide.

" Come on!! Shoot me! Kill me and make your son free from me! Give him a better life with lovable partner!! Give me death which I deserve just like my family!! Make yourself again the popular Mafia leader in the DARK world by defeating your last enemy!!! Shoot me!! " Shouted Mew and held Gulf's dad and gripped it. Gulf's dad pushed Mew and Mew stumbled. Gulf's dad pointed his gun up and was about to shoot Mew.

" My son will hate me all life for this. " Said Gulf's dad.

" He won't. Do it. " Said Mew. Gulf's dad closed his eyes for a while and when he opened his eyes, without thinking twice he loaded his gun and shooted Mew........

Mew closed his eyes and waited for the bullet to hit him and his life would end, so did Gulf's pains with him.

But.....

Mew couldn't feel any bullet or any pain. He confusingly opened his eyes and saw.....

The moment Gulf's dad shooted Mew... Gulf came in front of Mew and the bullet got shoted to Gulf. Gulf held his stomach which was bleeding badly and cried in pain.

" SON!!!!!!! SHIT!!! " Shouted Gulf's dad and he ran towards Gulf. Mew was so shocked that Gulf saved his life and risked his own for Mew. Gulf slowly losing strength to stand was about to fell on ground but Mew held Gulf and they both fell on floor.

" GULF!! GULF!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS!! WHY!!! SHIT!!!! " Shouted Mew and cried his lungs out.

" Son!! Why you came in between!!! God noooo!!! " Said Gulf's dad and he cried too. Gulf weakly held Mew's hand.

" No...now the enemy hood w....will be over w... with me. And you two can l....live peacefully. And Mew, this is how it should end. G....goodbye Mew g....goodbye dad. " Said Gulf and he closed his eyes while holding Gulf's dad and Mew's hand.

" Gulf!!!! Noo!! You can't do this to me!!! You can't defeat me!!! You can't!!!! " Shouted Mew. Gulf's dad cried loudly and he held Mew's hand.

" I know you never saved a life but you are a doctor! Please! I beg you! I beg you Mew! Save my son's life! Please do something!!! You can! " Said Gulf's dad panickly.

" I can't I'm sorry. " Said Mew and cried while holding Gulf's body.

" Shut up!! What kind of doctor you are when you can't save a life?! Huh! He saved your life! Now, pay for it! Save my son!!! " Shouted Gulf's dad panickly.

" I've no equipments with me here. " Said Mew helplessly.

" I'll arrange it. Boys! Arrange all the equipments for Mew fast!! Go!!! " Said Gulf's dad.

" Okay master! " Said all bodyguards and they left to arrange the equipments wich Mew told them with shaking lips and holding Gulf. Very quickly bodyguards arranged the equipments and Mew immediately started working on it.

Mew's hands never shaken so badly whenever he did his crazy experiment but today when Gulf is in front of him, his hands were shaking but with a hope that his skills can save one life today. It took 2 critical hours when Mew was doing the surgery on Gulf's body and Gulf's dad was praying from God to spare Gulf's life.

After two hours,

" He is out of danger. " Said Mew while coming to Gulf's dad. All the bodyguards also hugged each other happily and had a relief that their boss is safe.

" Bullet? " Asked Gulf's dad.

" Out from his body but he needs complete bed rest. I'll observe his condition till then tell your guards to bring this medicines for Gulf. " Said Mew. Gulf's dad nodded and held Mew's hand.

" No matter how much hate we have for each other, still.... Thank you for saving my son's life. " Said Gulf's dad. Mew nodded and smiled at him. Some bodyguards went to bring meds for Gulf and other were guarding. While Mew and Gulf's dad was waiting for Gulf to gain his consciousness.

And after a while, Gulf opened his eyes. Still can feel the pain but he was fine.

" Am I dead? " Asked Gulf. Mew entered in the room with meds and chuckled.

" Not yet. " Said Mew while entering and placed his meds on table.

" How's you feeling my love? " Asked Mew in a soft tone.

" Alive. " Said Gulf and both chuckled. Mew sat beside Gulf and held his hand and sobbed.

" Why you risked your life for me? Huh? What if you would have died? " Asked Mew.

" Remember the first day when you scratched your own hand with a believe that I'll stop you. Because you know I won't be able to see you like that. The same way, I had faith that you will save me. Because you love me and won't let me die. " Said Gulf. Mew kissed Gulf's hand and let the tears flow because he can't hold anymore.

" Holding your lifeless body was the worst nightmare for me Gulf. Never *sobs* never ever do this again. " Said Mew.

" To save your life if I would have to take 100 bullets, I'll happily take it. Because at the end it's for you I'm doing. " Said Gulf. Mew cried badly.

" Why you love me so much? I don't deserve it! " Said Mew. Gulf shook his head.

" You tell me why you saved my life? Finally, I was about to die and this enemy hood was about to end. " Said Gulf.

" How dare you!! " Said Mew.

" Felt angry when I said this? Then imagine how angry I would be when you were about to leave me? When you said goodbye to me? And telling me you don't deserve love. " Said Gulf and that's his speciality. He makes Mew speechless. Mew looked down and didn't utter a word just kept holding Gulf's hand. Meanwhile, from a corner, Gulf's dad was hearing their conversation and can see they love each other so much.

" Your dad won't let us be together. I should leave. " Said Mew.

" I'll talk to dad. Just give me sometime. " Said Gulf.

" Don't. You deserve a better life and.... " Said Mew but Gulf groaned and pulled Mew close to him and kissed his lips deeply.

" You deserve me, I deserve you. We deserve ourselves. Hope it's loud and clear to you. " Said Gulf. Mew smiled and kissed Gulf's lips softly and deeply. Gulf kissed back weakly.

" I love you Gulf. I can't afford to lose you. " Said Mew.

" I love you too Mew, and I can't live without you. I hope it's clear to us now. " Said Gulf and both chuckled. At the same time, Gulf's dad entered. Mew got up while wiping his hand and stood to the side. Gulf's dad sat beside Gulf but with cute sulking face. Gulf smiled and held his dad's hand.

" Angry? " Asked Gulf.

" Broken. " Said Gulf's dad.

" Why? I'm absolutely fine. " Said Gulf.

" Today I crossed my limits. I shoted my own son my everything. " Said Gulf's dad and sobbed.

" Dad, it was an accident. And be thankful to Mew that he saved me. " Said Gulf while looking at Mew. Mew smiled.

" It's just a coincidence that he is a doctor. Don't expect me to accept! " Said Gulf's dad.

" Dad, even if he is doctor still he saved me. " Said Gulf. Gulf's dad nodded at Gulf and went to Mew and shook hands with him.

" Thank you once again for saving my son's life. " Said Gulf's dad while shaking hands with Mew. Mew slowly pulled him into hug. Gulf's dad didn't wanted to but.... Lastly he hugged Mew back.

" You're welcome. " Said Mew.

" But son! Why you risked your life for him? He is our enemy! " Said Gulf's dad. Mew sighed and was about to walk out but Gulf's dad stopped him because his dad wanted to hear Gulf's word.

" Dad, enough! I want all of us is to forget what happened in the past between our families and move on ahead. Keeping grudges and fights never gonna give us peace. Please, let's have a fresh start together as a family? Is it that hard? " Asked Gulf. Mew and Gulf's dad looked at each other.

" Dad, mom always told us to forgive and move ahead. Living with grudges and keeping enemy is much tough and living with love and forgiveness is much easy. It's true our Mafia world is filled with enemies but we three can become one. Can't we become a family and have a fresh start? Dad, let's do this for mom. For Amy. For Mook and all the people we lost. Please? " Asked Gulf. Mew and Gulf's dad looked at each other and then looked back to Gulf with a smile on their face.

" As my son says. I'll try to forget all this and expect the same from Mew if he won't kill me in sleep. " Said Gulf's dad. Mew shook his head and chuckled.

" That's my handsome Mafia man! " Said Gulf and he looked at Mew.

" Yeah. I'll try the same. With time, I hope things will be fine between all of us. I've no one left to be called my family. I myself became alone in this world. " Said Mew.

" You are my family Mew. You will live with us. Discussion over. No doubting on each other, no tricks, no plays, no fake, no games, no nothing. We will live like a family now. Okay? Consider this as your punishment! Deal? " Asked Gulf.

" Punishment!? " Asked Mew and Gulf's dad in unison.

" Yes. You shooted your son and you left your lover in the middle. Is it fair? " Asked Gulf and held his laugh. Mew and Gulf's dad both pouted.

" Okay deal, punishment accepted. " Said Mew and Gulf's dad in unison and they sat beside Gulf.

" I love you my son. I'm very proud of you. " Said Gulf's dad.

" I love your son too. " Said Mew teasingly. Gulf's dad hitted Mew's shoulder playfully.

" Yeah but I love him more! I'm his dad! " Said Gulf's dad like a small kid. Mew pouted.

" Yeah but I'm his lover! " Said Mew. Gulf's dad smiled.

" Also his life partner. " Said Gulf's dad. Mew and Gulf looked at dad. Gulf's dad placed Mew's hand on Gulf's.

" You two love each other so crazily and madly. Stay together. I guess if Gulf's mom would be alive she would want the same. I don't want any enemy hood between us Mew. Hope it's possible. That's my blessing and wish. And with time we will be fine with each other, right Mew? Or you still want to kill me? " Asked Gulf's dad jokingly and looked at Mew. Mew chuckled and shook his head at dad and Gulf looked at them shyly. Gulf's dad smiled and he went outside. Mew held Gulf's hand and kissed it.

" We are indeed crazy for each other, aren't we? " Asked Mew and chuckled.

" No doubt. " Said Gulf and both chuckled and attached their foreheads together while closing their eyes and feeling the love and warmth of each other. Mew leaned in and kissed Gulf's lips very softly.

Gulf encircled his arms around Mew's nape and leaned in into their beautiful kiss because..... No matter if they are LIGHT or DARK,

But the colour of LOVE between them remains the same and makes their own little world colorful always.

-THE END-

***---***---***---***---***---***

UwU😍😍❤️❤️! Finally😌😌! All's well that ends well. 🥰🥰

Hope you guys enjoyed this craziest rollercoaster ride🤪🤪🤪😈😈😈! Chubby's experiment is always epic naa hahahaha agree? *wink*😉

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- Chubby 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
304K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
465K 19.3K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...
231K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...