๐‹๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹

By Imp3rfectDoll

She's fallin' in love now Losin' control now Fightin' the truth Tryin' to hide But I think it's alright More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
05
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
11
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 pt.2
68
69
70
71
72
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

67 pt.1

14.1K 861 228
By Imp3rfectDoll

"This is our last session and I wanna try something."
Darcy said. "You've got everything you wished for so far but it's still one thing that you haven't noticed yet, an assumption that I got wrong myself. I can't believe that this was something that I didn't notice or point out in the beginning." She explained.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as i placed my hand on my stomach.

"Lay back on the couch and close your eyes." She said and I did what she said.

"I want you to concentrate and think back to a time where you reached your limit with Eva. When you were little." She said and I started to concentrate.

"When was this?" She asked.

"I was 8...I was coming home from Kareem's house, my mom's best friend." I said.

-Flashback-

"Go change you got dirt all on your pants." Eva raised her voice at me.

I had been spending the weekend with uncle Kareem and Malik and she picked me up today.

I went up to my room seeing that some things were out of place. Before I left I made sure to clean my room like my dad asked.

I walked over to my bed lifting up my mattress to see my photo album of my mom and my journal missing. I then noticed all of my sticky notes weren't on my mirror anymore.

"EVA." I yelled going downstairs seeing her at the kitchen table talking to my grandma.

"Lil girl who you think yelling at better get your mind right." She looked at me.

"Have you been in my room?" I asked. "My photo album of my momma and my journal ain't there no more and I know that's where I left it because I cleaned my room." I said.

"Your room? This is my house I can go into whatever room when I feel like it don't come in here questioning me." She said making karmyn and Kamille look over. Landon was at a friends house.

"This not your house my daddy pay the bills." I raised my voice and she stood up so I stepped back.

"You took my stuff because you know you'll never be like my momma." I said and she came over to me and slapped me before grabbing my arm tightly.

"STOP GET OFF OF ME." I yelled as I felt her nails hurt my skin.

"WATCH WHO THE FUCK YOU BE TALKING TO KAELYN." She yelled back at me as she jacked me up.

"Your brother ain't here to save you can stop all that whining. You gone get enough of talking back." My grandma co-signed.

"Kamille go get my belt." Eva said and Kamille wasted no time to do what she said, almost as if she was happy.

"GET OFF ME." I cried to move her hands and Kamille came back with the belt.

"DADDY." I cried out knowing he wasn't home at the moment.

"Daddy not here." Kamille said and as if on cue, Eva raised up the belt and started whooping me. I cried and cried feeling the stinging pain on my skin because I only had on shorts and a T-shirt.

"EVA." I heard my daddy's voice and he snatched the belt from her hands pushing her away from me as he choke her on the wall.

"DADDY NO." Karmyn yelled.

"GET OFF MY MOMMA." Kamille cried.

"DEMETRIUS DONT YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON NO WOMAN." My grandma raised her voice as I continued to cry. "LET HER GO, NOT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS." She yelled.

"TELL HER DONT PUT HER HANDS ON MY CHILD, FUCK?" He raised his voice at grandma.

"Demetrius get off of me." Eva struggled.

"Why the fuck you touching my daughter." He looked at her.

"She needed a whooping you let her do whatever with no consequences and wonder why she talks back." Eva raised her voice and he let her go.

"I don't give a fuck she not yo' daughter, next time you put her hands on her and I catch you- Demetrius not in front of the kids." Grandma cut him off mid sentence and he gave her a death glare before looking at Kamille and Karmyn crying then me.

He walked over to me picking me up heading to the door.

"I wanna go." Karmyn whined.

"Demetrius where you going?" Eva came after him and I just buried my face in his shoulders holding him tightly as I cried and he stopped in his tracks before turning around.

"Eva this my child ight. So you can't call the police or threaten me when I take her away from you. Yo' best bet is to walk away before I do some worse than choking you." He said and I looked to see Kamille and Karmyn looking at me with jealousy before he walked out the door.

He opened the passenger's door and sat me down in the car as I cried from still feeling the pain and the whelps forming on my skin. He closed the door and went to the drivers side.

"Kaelyn stop cryin' okay, I need you tell me what happened." He said and calmed down a little.

"She took my stuff I had of momma and my journal. And she threw away the stuff me and Malik made. So when I asked her about it she just started yelling at me and getting mad." I said.

"I'm finna get Landon and take yall back over to Kareem house." He said.

"No daddy I wanna stay with you." I stared crying again.

"I gotta go handle something and I promise imma come back and get y'all." He said.
-End of Flashback-

"Open your eyes Kaelyn." She said and tear fell down my face. "That can't be right Darcy I didn't remember him doing that, how- breathe Kaelyn." She said.

"Kaelyn you've been through so many traumatic events that you mixed up who did what to you. It was just easy to look to your father because he was almost never there when she did those things. When you go through trauma, your memories get fuzzy. He didn't physically hurt you." She said and I started to understand.

"That's the real reason why Karmyn and Kamille left and didn't talk to me for two years." I said.

"You finally got your truth on why your sisters didn't contact you for 2 years." I said.

"They were jealous at the fact that your dad could remove you from a toxic situation without Eva getting in his way because he was your only parent and they knew he didn't care for their mother." She said and I started to think back when Karmyn apologized to me saying she felt guilty.

"Why now Darcy?" I asked.

"This is your last session, all your questions have been answered." She said. "My work here is done and so is yours." She smiled.

"You know i'm really starting to think you're not real Darcy." I chuckled wiping my face.

"A mind can work in beautiful ways you just have to figure out how to control it and work it." She said.
____________________________________

PLOT TWIST, DARCY GOT SOME SECRETS Im jp,Just wanted to mess wit yall mind a lil bit😭😭😭

But anyways just in case y'all confused, that's a real thing that can happen to a person if they been trough a lot of traumatic shit. I saw it on a show, these twins' parents had both abused them and they momma died and they parents abused them so much that they mixed up who do did what, and they was literally so set that they daddy only did it that they wanted him to take a liar detective test like they momma ain't did nun either, it was crazy and sad I also so it on criminal minds too i forgot what the episode was about tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.4K 39
Sometimes the best relationships, are the ones that need to be fixed.
606K 20.7K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
20.2K 1K 13
โThis is just my truth,โž
898K 54.8K 61
๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...