MaAn - Tale Of 2005

By ShrishtySays

Story Of How destiny brings Anuj And Anupama again in front of each other after 10 years since her marriage... More

Chapter - I [Tune Jo Naa Kaha]
Chapter - II [Dard Pehle Se Hai Jyada]
Chapter - III [Hasti Rahe Tu Hasti Rahe]
Chapter - IV [Ye Raat Bhi Guzar Jayegi]
Chapter - V [Do Pal Rukaa Khwabon Ka Karwaan]
Chapter - VII [Yoon Shabnami Pehle Nahi Thi Chandani ]
Chapter - VIII [Kuch To Bata Zindagi]
Chapter - IX [Meri Duniya Hai...Tujhme Kahi]
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter - X [Jiye To Jiye Kaise...Bin Aapke]
Chapter - XI [Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai]
Chapter - XII [Jeete Hai Chal]
Chapter - XIII [Chupana Bhi Nahi Aata]
Chapter - XIV [Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To]
Chapter - XV [Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye] ~Part - 1
Chapter - XV [Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye] ~Part - II
Chapter - XVI [Pyaar Hai Yaa Sazaa]
Chapter - XVII [Abhi Na Jao Chodkar]
Chapter - XVIII [Akhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se]
chapter - XIX [Ek Dooje Ke Vaaste]
Chapter - XX [Ye Dil Tum Bin]
Chapter - XXI [ Darlin' you look perfect tonight]
Chapter - XXII [Sab kuch Hi Mitaa denge]
Chapter - XXIII [Sab kuch hi Mitaa denge (Part - II)]
Chapter - XXIV [ Jalte Diye ]

chapter - VI [MAI HOON SAATH TERE]

1.3K 88 41
By ShrishtySays

THE FOOD WAGON, HOTEL HYATT

A 25 years old Woman, decked up in a grey coloured pant suit, with light dewy makeup and bright red lipstick on point was sitting in the restaurant of hotel Hyatt.

She was sipping on her Double Espresso with no sugar, constantly checking on her fancy watch and looking towards the entrance door. She was impatiently waiting for someone.

As soon as she stood up in frustration, saw him coming, he gave her a sly smile and hugged her immediately.
She pushed him away and said :

"Baat Mat karo tum mujhse. 11 baje ka bolkar 2 baje aaye ho. Tum hamesha aise hi karte ho. I don't wanna talk to you. I am going!! BYEE"

She was about to leave but he held her hands and said :

"Darling, Office me itna kaam tha. Jaane se pehle sab khatm karna tha na aur tum bhi to nai aayi thi aaj office. Kya karta mai."

She pushed his hands aside :

"Kabhi kaam, kabhi biwi, kabhi bacche....tumhari life me meri koi value nai hai naa...."

He made her sit in the chair and sat on the chair beside her.

[ Kavya Gandhi, A 25 years old girl, was in a loveless marriage relationship with her husband. He lived abroad and hardly contacted her. This is when she joined Mphasis Ltd as an intern. She was vulnerable and was going through a rough patch.Vanraj Shah, her incharge was simply bored with his life. He showed sympathy and helped her with work. She shared all her problems with him. She felt as if he genuinely cared for her. Eventually they started dating each other. The relationship which started as office colleagues ended up as an extra marrital affair. Kavya felt guilty of cheating another woman but couldn't help herself as she was alone and needed someone in life . While Vanraj Shah simply didn't care, he had an innocent wife at home to be taken care by and a classy girlfriend outside to have fun with. His life was bliss. ]

Vanraj :

"Aisa nai hai yaar. You are the most important to me. Dekho isiliye to US jaane se pehle specially tumhare saath time bitaane aaya hoo naa."

Kavya :

"Mai bhi chaloongi tumhare saath US...."

Vanraj :

"Arey haa maine boss se baat ki hai. Ek week ke baad wo tumhe bhejenge mere paas. Phir saath me ghoomenge. Okay"

Kavya stood in excitement and hugged him.
"I Love you V"
He hugged her back and said with sly smile again -
"I love you too. Kavya"

....C•L•I•C•K....

Their picture was clicked and sent to someone. He got the reply.

"YE VANRAJ SHAH HAI"

Then he dialled a no. And said -

"Ek photo send kar raha hu tumhe. Naam Vanraj Shah hai...... Kaha jaata hai, kya karta hai, kisse milta hai mujhe saari report 1 ghante me chahiye. Understood!!"

The other person :

"Sir....don't worry. Ek ghante me saari information nikalta hoo"

(I guess you got who is this guy, right!!! If not.... he was none other than.....Anuj Kapadia)

~Flashback~

Anuj was sitting in the waiting lounge of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Ahemdabad after completing the security check in. The flight was 3 hours delayed.
He was not in a right state of mind. The events hour back were running in his mind like a film. He was shocked ,surprised, happy and upset simultaneously.

Never did he think, he would ever meet Anupamaa again And here destiny crossed his path with her. But she was someone else's wife and was pregnant with his child. He would have felt content seeing her happy. But her condition made him regret his life decisions. He was feeling helpless.

He didn't have any right to help her or take care of her. She didn't even recognize him.

While He was fidgeting his magnet in restlessness, he got a call from Mr. Sharma - Head of Mumbai Branch of Kapadia group of Industries.

"Hello Sir.... I have a great news for you.... Hamari Food Outlet Chain ke construction ke liye jo permit 2 saal se stay pe thi naa wo mil gyi hai. Our line is clear. We can start working on this project. Congratulations Sir!!!"

Anuj was extremely glad. Not just because of the permit... but he knew this was Kanha Ji's way of telling him what to do. He just had one thing in mind...the thought of that very person. He immediately rushed out of the Airport towards his hotel.

~Flashback ends~

There he got the shock of his life. He cursed himself for not telling Anupamaa how much he loved her. All this while He had been pacifying himself that she was happy with her husband and family. But whatever he saw within these 48 hrs was completely the other way round.

He moved to his hotel room and made calls to get his house and office arranged as soon as possible. He called GK kaka to give him information about the start of new project.

Kaka knew Anuj better than Anybody. He sensed there was something more than just the project, so he decided to shift to Ahemdabad.

Kaka :

"Waah Man, Tu US me itna sanskari tha...Ab to India me rehne wala hai...Kahi Bramhchari na ban jaye...you need a hot teenager with you... buddhe to teach you how to flirt."

Mukku :

"Bhai....itni jaldi to aapka peecha nai chodungi mai, aur GK ko aapko bigadne nai de sakti isiliye...I am coming....period!!!"

Even after Anuj's refusal, both his adopted Bacchas were ready to join him in this new endeavour.
Mukku was over excited to visit India and made lists of the places she would visit, food she would eat etc etc.
And GK was excited to meet his old friends or girl friends back there!!

Anuj smiled seeing his little cute family smiling but the next second, thought of that empty space in his life filled him with remorse.

SHAH RESIDENCE

Moti Baa entered the house with Anupamaa. She made her sit comfortably in the Sofa.
Leela knew what blunder she did and now had to face the consequences. She asked in oh so soft voice - "Anupamaa, Kaisi hai tu ab?"

Moti Baa retorted back :

"Zinda hai yaa mar Gyi...ye bhi puch le Leela. Teri himmat kaise hui meri Anu ko is halat me bazar bhejne ki. Tujhme mamta wagera hai ya nai. Ye bacchi saare ghar ka kaam karri thi wo kafi nai tha jo tu usse ab bahar ka kaam bhi karwa rahi hai."

Moti Baa was mad at Leela for being careless about Anupama's health. She truly loved her like a daugther and this time was not going to take any chance.

Leela tried defending herself :

"Baa wo mere ghutno me dard tha isiliye maine use wo...."

Moti Baa cut her immediately :

"tu keh rahi hai ki tujhe ghutno me dard tha aur Anu bilkul theek thi jaane ke liye...."

"Ab meri baat kaan khol ke sun. Aaj se meri Anu ghar ka ya bahar ka koi kaam nai karegi. Poore din Aaram karegj. Aur agar kisine usse kuch bhi karne ko kaha to mujhse boora koi nai hoga."

She saw Anu uncomfortable sitting in the sofa. So took her to the bedroom while giving hard looks to Leela like giving her final warning to not mess with her.

Anu felt comfortable in her bed. Moti baa was sitting beside her. She had tears in her eyes.

Anu held her hands and said :

"Baa mae aur baby bilkul theek hai. Aap tension mat lo."

Moti Baa :

"Kaise naa loo...aaj agar wo Anuj naa hota to pta nai kya ho jaata Anu......"

Anupamaa was shocked hearing Anuj's Name. She tried recalling the incident happened in the day back then. All she could recall was being extremely weak to stand and herself in arms of someone. She couldn't recall his face, just two eyes which were looking straight at her in shock without blinking .

Moti Baa broke her reverie and said :

"Arey kya soch rhi hai beta. Tune hi to mujhe is ladke ke baare me bataya tha. Wahi jo teri college me padhta tha aur jisne tujhe ek din wo ladkon se bachaya tha....bhool gyi kya"

Anupama remembers :

[

"Arey Arey kaha chali...zara hume bhi saath le chalo.....Saath me ghumenge....."

Three boys were following Anupamaa and passing nasty comments when she was on her way back home. Devika was absent that day so she had to leave for home from college all alone.

When she did not respond to their nuisance, one of the boys tried taking hold of her dupatta.

She tried running away but they chased her. While running she bumped into Anuj and fell straight in his arms.

Her eyes were closed with fear. She strongly held him for support. He was shocked to see her like this and kept looking at this innocent girl in his embrace. He felt like protecting her from all the evils forever. He was holding her strongly by her waist.

The men reached nearer to them and he realised the situation. He asked Anupama if she was okay and told her to stay back.

Anupamaa knew him as he was very famous in college for three reasons - First, He was topper of his class, Second, He was irresistbly Handsome and the third reason she was going to witness then....

Anuj :

"Ladki ke saath ghumne ka bahut shaukh hai kya tum logon ko."

One of the boy was irked by his attitude. He said :

"Kyu be....apne aap ko jyada hero samajh raha hai kya. Agar jaan pyari hai naa to kat le yaaha se. Ye kusum Kali to aaj hamari hai...."

Anuj could have spared them for Anything but a disrespectful remark towards a lady and that too his lady love Anupama. They called for their grave. He took his hockey out from the side edge of his bike and knocked it on their bodies. There was not a single bone of theirs which was not cracked.
After getting bruises for life...They ran away.

Anupamaa was stunned. She was standing there like a statue. He offered to drop her home as it was not safe there. She was so scared and shocked, all she could do was nod her head in yes.

She kept admiring him drive through the side mirror of the bike. How handsome he was, how charming was his smile, but how dangerous was his anger.

Although she was very awkward at first as she was sitting with a boy for the first time in a bike but somehow she felt very safe with this gentleman.

She wondered:

"He resembles Kanha Ji so much. How lucky would be this Krishna's Radha...."

Not knowing the fact that this Krishna was actually waiting for her... his Radha!!!

Once he dropped her outside the colony. She said -

"Thenkyou. Aapki wajah se mae bach gyi. Warna aaj to pata nai kya ho....."

Anuj did not let her complete. The thought of what could have happened with her sent chills in his spine. He said -
"Kuch nai hota tumhe....kuch bhi nai....."

She was looking straight into his eyes...spell bound by his care and concern.

"Anupamaa....Teri maa kab se tujhe dhoodh rahi hai.... Jaldi ghar jaaa.....

shouted a friend from far away and her reverie was broken. She smiled and said -

"Waise Maar-Peet Karna achi baat nai hai.... Dhyaan rakhiyega..."
And went away.

Anuj smiled thinking-

"Tumhare liye to jaan le bhi sakta hoo aur de bhi sakta hoo...Tum maar peet ki baat kar rahi ho. Mere hote hue tumhe kabhi kuch nai hoga."

]

And he kept his promise.......

Precap - Anuj kept his palm on the ground where she was going to set her foot on. She Kept looking at this man sitting with his knees bent for her......

Ps. - I don't support violence at any cost and that a man has to fight with someone to prove his love. Its just that here the situation demanded this kind of action.
And Anuj in flashback was 20 years old so he found only this way to protect Anupama.

So This was the chapter guys. I hope you all like it. Please share any suggestions that you have for this story. It is always welcome. I would love to improve myself. Waiting for your feedback.

HAPPY READING❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 12.2K 58
"Black Night And Blue Moon, Listen My Wisper Very Soon How Much Distance, Don't know, They Are With Me Just Show When My Eyes Have Rain! They Come si...
51.9K 4.6K 39
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
72.9K 1.4K 18
"Love cannot be forced, Love cannot be coaxed or teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked & unsought"- Pearl S.Buck This has always been my definition...