๐™ต๐š„๐™ฒ๐™บ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐š„๐™ป๐™ฐ๐šƒ๏ฟฝ...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ -GOREPITY-

โ๐‘ฐ'๐‘ด ๐‘ป๐‘น๐’€๐‘ต๐‘จ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ'๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ.โž ... ืขื•ื“

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ™ช
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ™ช
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช แดบหขแถ แต‚
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โ™ช แดบหขแถ แต‚
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โ™ช

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ™ช

2.7K 64 50
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ -GOREPITY-

"𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐅, 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐌"

-𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

☹︎☻︎
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝟯:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠

____________________________

"Hey!"

You scrunched your face in complete annoyance, rolling your tireless body on its side attempting to go back to sleep.

"Hey!" The unknown males voice called out, this time more louder.

What?

You groaned rolling onto your back finally opening your eyes, hissing at the sudden brightness stinging through at them.

What the fuck?

As your eyes adjusted to the light your surroundings became more clear. You turned your head to the side noticing dirty metal bars in front of you, and that's when you realized.

Holy fuck?!

You gasp your body shooting up from the uncomfortable "bed" you were laying on, instantly being hit with the worst migraine possible. Holding your forehead in pain you slowly caught another glimpse around, realizing you were the only one in here, the officer on the other side of the bars stood impatiently.

"l/n, you made bail" He exclaimed finally opening the jail cell doors for you and walking away back to his desk. You just sat there for a few more seconds gathering yourself to get up, the cosplay you were wearing was surprisingly still well put together neatly but you knew the wig you currently had on was atrocious looking.....same with your makeup. As you finally got up doing yet another "walk of shame" out the cell you were trying to put pieces together as of how your ass got in here in the first place........

⁹₉⁹
𝟮:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠

"It's here!" You shrieked in excitement.

Halloween is the only "holiday" you really indulge yourself in, the only day that brings you complete joy. although you didn't have any plans, you'd still like to dress up and go see what outside has to offer.

"What's here? Jalen asked still focused on whatever was on her laptop.

You got up automatically putting on clothes to head outside. "My cosplay"

"Oh yeah I forgot you're into that"

If there's one thing you missed doing after you graduated high school, it was most definitely cosplaying and going to conventions. It's been two years since you've done anything in that nature you decided to get back into it, and since Halloween was tomorrow it would be the perfect opportunity.

"It's been at the post office for two day I just got the notification, imma go pick it up"

"Is it for Kray's party tomorrow? I still don't know what I'm wearing, probably gonna be a bunny or something I don't know"

You slowly walked over to your desk grabbing your headphones "right....the party..."

Jalen stops typing, looking up at you from her bed where she laid. "You're coming right?"

Now anywhere Jalen got invited to she would always make sure to bring you along, and obviously you wouldn't turn her down unless you had a reason to...but in this particular situation you didn't wanna go to Kray's party because you knew HE would be there. It's been three weeks since your little "hookup" with Armin and ever since that day he's been very dry and distant towards you, and it did hurt a little. Yes of course you both are two busy individuals, well more him being busier than you but still, you always made an effort to interact with him but that same energy you were giving was not being received, so you stopped trying, and obviously you did not inform Jalen on anything that has been going on recently.

You put your headphones over your ears and attempted to make up an excuse.

"Ummm I don't think I'll be able to make it....um there's this little anime Halloween event going on tomorrow...and uhh I was going to go there instead"

that was believable right? I feel bad for lying

Jalen frowned "aww you're not coming with me?"

You slid your phone in your pants pockets "I'm sorry Jalen"

She fanned you off "no no it's fine don't apologize, go have your fun tomorrow...but if plans change you can also still come to the party, I'm sure Wolf would love to see you" she smirks at the last put.

Yeah...right

"Yeah....I'll be back text me if you need anything" you unlocked the door and headed to your destination.

⁹₉⁹

The weather today was very beautiful, you decided to walk there instead of taking the bus. Fall was your favorite season, you found it the most enjoyable season out of the four of them, and because Halloween is your favorite day you weren't going to let nothing ruin that for you.

Nothing....

It took about 20 minutes to reach the post office which was surprisingly busy as fuck, you just took your place in line and waited till you were up next. With trap metal blaring through your ears you space out staring at god knows where, not realizing someone was trying to get your attention.

"Excuse me?" The person finally taps you on your shoulder, bringing you back to reality. You snap your head back revealing a very attractive guy, he wore alternative clothing and his dreads were split dyed, half up half down, he smiled when he finally got your attention.

"Oh sorry!" You immediately ripped your headphones off your ears placing them in your hands.

"Oh no you're fine don't worry" he fans you off "I wanted to say I like your keychains on your bag"

You looked down, looking all the little anime acrylic keychains you had dangling on the side of your bag, you smile looking up back at him.

"Oh thank you so much!"

He nods sneaking a wink in the process "no problem, also your next up"

"Oh shit" you turn your head at the impatient worker staring back at you, you thanked the man and went up to finally retrieve your package.

⁹₉⁹

You spent another hour of your outing absorbing the lovely weather, regretting not going out as much. You ended up stumbled upon a small taco joint and decided to pick up food for you and Jalen, you felt really bad lying to her. You ordered some birria tacos and waited outside by their little picnic tables they had out front.

Suddenly your music was stopped followed by buzzing coming from inside your pocket.

It's probably Jalen

And you were in fact wrong. The name "Mikasa" pop up on your screen, waiting for you to answer or decline.

that's the last person I would've thought of

You quickly answered, curious to why the sudden call.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl what's up? Long time no talk!" She giggles.

"Yeah it's been a hot minute, how's everything?" You also giggle.

"Everything's good! Are you doing tomorrow?" She says straight up.

"Uh no I'm not-"

"Perfect!" She cuts you off "you're coming to my Halloween party! I throw one every year and they're always the craziest.

"Uh yeah sure I'd love to come, what time?" You got up to go check on the progress of your tacos.

Party starts at 9:30 but we'll come pick you up early, like around 8:00 so we can all pre drink together!"

"Okay sounds good, I'll send you my address"

"Yayyy okay okay I'll see you tomorrow love youuu" she sang the last part.

"Bye bye" you laugh hanging up first.

Well at least I didn't completely lie to Jalen

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆.....

You took one last glance in the mirror satisfied by how everything looks. Your angel panty cosplay fit perfectly on you and you were pleased with how hot you looked in it. Everything even down to your makeup was on point, and you were looking forward to this party.

You took some pictures and quickly finished stalling in the bathroom of mikasa's big ass luxury house. You've never step foot in a mansion like  this before and honestly you felt sorta out of place, but you made a promise to just enjoy the night and let nothing bother you.

As you made your way downstairs, a few more people have entered carrying a shit ton of alcohol, which they added to the remainder of the collection. You were already two shots in and one pull off of sasha's spliff but you knew you couldn't go all crazy tonight, especially being in a new environment by yourself.

"Y/n come here let's take some pictures!" Hitch pulled you over to the rest of the girls, which you could tell majority of them were already not sober.

poor Reiner was held hostage to take pictures of you guys until they were satisfied, you were not as photogenic as you would want to be but you posed for a couple of them by the little Halloween photo area Mikasa set up.

"Okay I think that's enough" Mikasa dismisses Reiner's photography skills and grabs her back from him. On que the door bell rings indicating more people have arrived, mikasa fans Reiner off to answer the door while continues chatting with you guys.

"Oh my gosh y/n you look so cute!" She shows you the pictures.

Damn I do

"Air drop those to me" Sasha yelled from the living room.

"Yeah me too please" you laughed

"Alright I gotchu"

more loud sounds of cars pulling up can be heard outside the front door along with yet another ring of the doorbell.

"Okay more people are here someone turn on back the music!" Mikasa rushes to the bathroom.

"AYE LETS DO THIS!"

⁹₉⁹
𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟱 𝗣𝗠

You were now 6 shots in, completely disregarding your oath to not go crazy tonight, but you deserved to live a little after some stressful weeks.

There were a shit ton of people here, some familiar/unfamiliar faces, the vibes were great. You were being social than you've ever been, you were loving that you can get out your comfort zone with just a little push.

"Looking good y/n" one of Reiner's friends loudly whispered in your ears, bringing you back to reality from zoning out. You playfully rolled your eyes walking over to the backyard where it was more quieter, and he followed right behind sitting next to you by the gazebo.

"So where's your little boyfriend?" He asks snarky, obviously referring to Armin. You give him a stank side eye and continue looking up at the sky.

"I don't have a boyfriend, so I don't know what you've heard"

He chuckles moving closer to you "so that means you not taken then? That's what's up"

So cringe

"Y/N!" you hear Hitch's high pitch voice yell your name from the backdoors.

Oh thank god

"Uh I'll be back" you said slightly speed walking your ass back inside.

You never realized how bad the house danked, you regret having your fresh air time cut short.

"Hey what's up?" You yelled over the music. Hitch just drags you towards the front foyer where Mikasa and some other girl waited.

"Okay Ubers outside let's go!" Mikasa said.

Let's go? Go where?

"We're making a quick snack run, and plus we need more drinks" Hitch explains fixing her hair.

Oh okay

As Mikasa begins to open the door a group of guys suddenly barge in causing Mikasa to scold them, continuing what she was trying to do.

You awkwardly walked around the group of guys but was suddenly stopped by a familiar figure in front of you.

Oh

The guy from yesterday, the post office guy, the one that complemented you was right in front of the door way. You never realized how much taller than you he was, he was also cosplaying Noctis from Final Fantasy and honestly looked even more attractive.

His eyes lit up as soon as he noticed it was you, he opened his mouth to say something until you were suddenly being pushed pasted him and outside by Hitch.

"Come on we gotta go, you can get dick later"

God damn it

⁹₉⁹

You and hitch were on snack duty while Mikasa and her friend were getting more alcohol from the liquor store right across the street. It was a little hard to make up your mind on which snacks you want in your drunken state, causing you to zone out completely.

"Ouuu I'm getting a slurpee you want one?" Hitch excitedly skips over to the slurpee machine, you slowly join her grabbing the size cup of your choice.

"You having fun so far?" She smiles.

You smile back at her "yes I'm having a good time, glad I came out"

"Right? This isn't even the half of it" she seals her cup and grabs a straw "you're apart of our group now, we besties, you're going to experience so much more than this!"

Her saying that really made you happy, it's been a long time since you've been apart of a friend group....and honestly it felt nice.

You smirk, finishing up your slurpee concoction "thank you Hitch"

She fans you off "don't mention it, now come on let's hurry, we missing the party"

You two hurried and payed for things, heading outside to regroup with Mikasa and her friend. As you got closer to the two girls waiting outside you realized there were a group of guys scavenging around them like birds. Harassing the girls and making them annoyed and uncomfortable along with multiple attempts to touch them inappropriately thinking that's a way of flirting. There wasn't anyone else really outside except for you guys, and Mikasa's scared plead for them to leave them alone was the final thing to set off that switch in your drunken head........

Defensive mode.

You handed your stuff to hitch which she took without hesitation and stayed close back just in case.

"Yo!" You angrily hollered at them, instantly getting their attentions. You got in between Mikasa and one of the douche bags, using all your force to push him back. He stumbles backwards and his dumbass friends start acting like monkeys in a damn zoo. He regains balance angrily walking up to you, immediately entering your bubble with his face inches from yours.

Of course your breathe fucking stinks too

Now, sober y/n would've grabbed Mikasa and and everyone else and told the dudes to 'fuck off' and walk away from this situation. But, with everything currently going on in your life with the mixture of liquor...you decided to do things a little differently.....

Yeah, this was DEFINITELY....a little different.

"What!?!" You shout, staring him down so that he knows you're not afraid of him. You two were fairly the same height so at least that wasn't an issue for you, but he was built which still in your favour wasn't an issue at all.

"What the fuck do you think you're-"

You cut him off "are you fucking stupid bitch you out here harassing my friends and you think imma let that shit slide?!"

"y/n let's just go!" Mikasa attempts to drag you away which doesn't work, all this pent up anger has you blacking out slowly.

"How about you listen to your little slut friend and dip, trust me you don't want none of this!" He slowly backs away from you but you weren't going to let him off that easy.

Naw you right, I WANT ALL OF IT!

"Oh what now you acting pussy?! You was just acting all big and bad a minute ago, what you too scared to fight a bitch or you just like harassing them?! You begin walking closer to him, now entering his bubble.

"Y/n c'mon!" Hitch exclaims.

"I'm warning you bitch!" Out the corner of your eyes you see him pull something from out his back pockets, a gun, and still somehow you keep your composure, unfazed by his sudden threat.

"Yo man c'mon, just let it go!" One his friends attempts to pull him away but him too wouldn't budge.

You laugh dead in his face "what? You're gonna shoot me?! You a pussy ass bitch for real who can't fight for shit!" You shove him again, now at 100% of blacking out. Something that hasn't been seen since grade 10. You promised yourself that you would never reach this state again, having anger issues growing up was a definitely a problem that you had to attend multiple special programs for, your family had enough of your shit. It worked though and you haven't had any issues since then.....

Until now.

It felt like steam was coming out from your head with each push that you gave him, your breathings gotten heavy and you wanted to do some damage....

Or worse.

"Shoot me then!" You screamed giving him one final push until he finally had enough of your shit.

"Oh shit!" Some of his friends exclaim as they begin running away from the situation. You were too focused to even care about what's going on, and so was him.

"You asked for this bitch!" He shouts as he suddenly begins to raise his arm to pistol whip you, which you predicted from a mile away quickly dodging it causing him to stumble forward. You take that opportunity to take a cheap shot at him, using all that pent up anger to punch him dead in his face. He falls to the ground along with his gun falling somewhere around you two. Without hesitation you straddle on top of him repeatedly punching him anywhere to cause damage. He manages to get one in, punching you off of him, you fall to your side in pain but quickly got up as you seen him do the same.

"Shit y/n that's enough!"

You were preparing yourself for another attack until suddenly he looks pasted you and begins running the same directions as his friends. A strong force grabs you from behind and begins to restrain you, this caught you off guard so you begin struggling to fight back from this random person.

"Get the fuck off of me!" You fight back

"Yeah that's not happening"

"Y/n calm down it's the police!" You hear Hitch shoutout.

Fuck!

On que police sirens can be heard from a distance, you immediately stopped resisting as you already knew you fucked up from the start and let the police officer put you in handcuffs.

"She didn't do anything wrong, it was the other guy!" Mikasa's friend finally spoke.

"Dont worry we're on it" he says grabbing you and walking you over to his cop car. You caught a glimpse at the girls, Mikasa was frantically trying to get a hold of someone on her phone, her friend had been recording the whole thing and hitch just stared at you with a sympathetic smile for protecting them.

Two more cop cars pull up and you instantly start feeling regret.

Good job bitch, good job

You did however feel exhausted. You were lowkey glad you didn't have to fight anymore, your stamina was running low and that wouldn't have been good if the fucker wanted to fight some more.

"Alright watch your head" the officer warned putting you into the backseat. Before slamming the door you hear Mikasa shoutout "don't worry y/n, everything's going to be fine!"

Sure hope so, this shit is already bad as it is

The officer slams the door and begins walking up to the girls to get more information on the situation, the other officers followed. You watched discreetly, sighing about the fact that you might have some sort of criminal record or some shit now, this is the last thing you needed in your life.

And the reward for the biggest dumbass goes to....

Yours truly

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐆, 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍 𝐘𝐀, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑"

- 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

221K 8.1K 109
โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐šก ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜, ๐š’๐š'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ." โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ...
117K 5.1K 23
เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขเผถ ๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
37.1K 1.2K 56
"๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ , ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’. ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘˜?" "๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
63.2K 2.2K 24
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ...