Return Of The Queen

By Vani_ki_kahani

"In the process of letting go you will lose many things , but you will find yourself" More

Announcement
Character Sketch - 1
Character Sketch 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character Sketch 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch 4
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Character Sketch 5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Character Sketch 6
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Character Sketch 7
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Announcement
Promo
Chapter 42
To My Readers
~ Aesthetics ~
Chapter 43
Important
Announcement
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Announcement
Chapter 46
Announcement
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 22

2.3K 123 26
By Vani_ki_kahani

At Raisinghania Villa , Mumbai

Prachi and Kunal had already talked 2 days back . And to everyone's happiness both of them said yes to each other.

Prachi was fine with her decision it was for the best . In her views , Kunal was a nice guy , understanding , trustworthy , respectful , all in all the best husband she could get .

She still remembered what he had said to her during their talk .

Flashback

Prachi and Kunal were sitting in the terrace garden . For them it was the most awkward meeting ever .

Kunal - Okay ! Before this becomes more awkward for both us let's start speaking !

Prachi - Look .... I don't know what you feel about this . But I am fine with whatever your decision is .

Kunal - It's not just about me Prachi . You are the one who will have to leave her home after marriage . So , you have a more say in this conversation .

Prachi - I know but I am not good at making decisions . And I am not even good enough for you .

Kunal - Prachi you are the most beautiful person I have met . You have a heart of gold . And marriage is something we have to think a lot about .

Prachi - What if this doesn't work out in the future ?

Kunal - It will work out if we try . But I don't want to force anything on you . So , make your choice wisely .

End of Flashback

He was right she had made her decision wisely . She was happy . But the teasings were endless , whenever Kunal's name slipped from her mouth Arya , Pankti and Shahana would tease her . Rehaan wasn't any help when he got to know about this .

At M&K Mansion , Delhi

The whole house was decorated . Tonight was Rhea and Ranbir's wedding ceremony .

Abhi looked radiant as even if he didn't get his Pragya but at least his princess was marrying her love . Vikram had never seen Ranbir this dull , he looked like he didn't know what he was doing .

The mothers of the couple were in their own worlds . Pallavi was busy boasting about how she was getting such an ideal daughter in law . Meanwhile , Meera had given up on making Rhea understand that whatever she was doing is wrong .

In Ranbir's Room ,

Ranbir was dressed up as the groom but there was no happiness visible on his face . He was getting married but not to the girl he loves . The old Ranbir would have been happy at this moment but this Ranbir wanted to run away as far as he could .

When he looked in the mirror , his own reflection mocked him . Soon , he made his way downstairs .

In Rhea's Room ,

Alia was with Rhea who was already decked up in her bridal attire .

Rhea - Finally Buji !! Finally !! Ranbir will become mine today !! And this time there is no Prachi to stop me from getting him !!

Alia - I know sweetheart , I don't understand what Ranbir saw in that Prachi . I mean look at you ..... You look so beautiful the prettiest girl in this world . Ranbir wouldn't be able to take his eyes off from you .

Rhea - Really Buji ?

Alia - Of course sweetie .

Meera , entering inside - Rhea ! Let's go . Pandit ji is calling you downstairs .

At Agnihotri Niwas , Mumbai

Kunal looked at his contacts list and sighed . He wanted to call Prachi but couldn't . This was the first time he would talk to her on call and saying he was nervous would be an understatement.

Gathering all his courage he called her . She picked up and he panicked .

Prachi - Hello ? Who is this ?

Kunal , panicked - Paneer this side !

Prachi , weirded out - Huh ? What ? Paneer ?

Kunal - No ! I mean ...

Prachi - Wait Kunal ?

Kunal - Oh ! You know my voice ?

Prachi - Yeah I do . How did you get my number ?

Kunal - I asked your mom . I shouldn't have called you ! You must be busy !

Prachi - No I am not . And it's a good thing that you called me . I need to ask you something .

Kunal - That's a relief . Ask .

Prachi - I heard maa and dadi talking about our roka . Do you have any place in mind where we can arrange the ceremony ?

Kunal - No , not at all .

Prachi - What about Delhi ?

Kunal - If you want to have the ceremony there than I don't have any problem .

At M&K Mansion , Delhi

Rhea and Ranbir were sitting in the mandap . They were going to start doing the saat pheras .

After the pheras completed the sindoor daan was done . Ranbir made Rhea wear the mangalsutra . And the wedding was completed . They took blessings of the elders .

"Oh my god Rhea ! You are no more Rhea Mehra ! Now you are Mrs.Rhea Ranbir Kohli ! I am so glad that this wedding happened without any hurdles . Prachi should have been here to see this . She would be so broken seeing Ranbir with me . And I would have laughed at her ." Rhea thought to herself .

The guests left . Rhea's grah pravesh was done .

Pallavi - Abhi now Rhea is officially ours !

Abhi - She is !

Dida - I just pray that my children are always happy and healthy .

Alia - I pray for that too , Dida . And to be honest they both will be happy now , that Prachi has left from their lives .

Pallavi - True Alia . Prachi has done something good for the first time by leaving us .

Rhea - Why are we talking about Prachi ? It is my big day not her's .

Alia - Okay Rhea we won't talk about her .

Ranbir - Mom I am going to my room !

Pallavi - You can't leave Ranbir ! Some rituals are left !

Ranbir - I am tired mom ! Let me rest for sometime !

Pallavi - No you are not -

Rhea - It's fine pallavi mom , even I am tired .

Abhi - Okay then both of you go and rest .

Ranbir went to his room . Rhea also followed him .
______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . Really sorry for not updating since a few days . I won't lie , these days I was having tough time dealing with studies and pressure for good marks given by my parents .

Hope you will understand my problem .

As a compensation for not updating I will update one chapter tomorrow and three chapters on Sunday .

I didn't stretch the whole marriage talk scene as I want to start with the showdown now .

Is it fine with you all ?

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 3K 36
Herr u won't be able to read whole story, just jump in...😊
52.7K 1.8K 33
It starts from rhea and Ranbir's marriage Peep in to know more .....
36.1K 1.8K 24
Pragya gets fed up with the regular insult she gets. Every time she has to prove something to someone. This time she had enough. 'A queen does not...
48.8K 1.6K 29
"Even if you hate me, I will always lov... I mean, save you," he said, his arm still holding my waist. "I know," I said, as he landed me on the flo...