a witcher student in high sch...

由 Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... 更多

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

33

100 1 0
由 Edaj1908

Time skip morning

Azazel- ugh!! Morning guys..

Grayfia- morning azazel..

Azazel- where is y/n???

Grayfia- he is jogging right now..

Azazel- ugh!! That guy..is impossible..he  is drunk last night and now he is on the run..

Grayfia- you know him azazel..so if i were you wakr up the guys..if not you know what will happen..

Azazel- alright..can you please make us some coffee i bet most of us will gonna have a massive head ache..

Grafia- it will be done later on..

Azazel- thank you i shpuld wakr up the others..

Azazel went to the rooms to wake up the others..

After several minutes

Sirzechs- good morning grayfia..

Rias and the rest- good morning my lord and grayfia..

Grayfia- good morning guys now you should take a coffee i know most of you have a hang over..so drink tea or coffee..

Baraquiel- thank you grayfia..and where is y/n??

Grayfia- he is jogging right now..

Baraquiel- sigh!!

Akeno- takr this pill dad it will ease ypir hang over..and next time make sure drink moderately..

Baraquiel- thanks dear..

Azazel- where is vali??

Grayfia- she went to get her team..

Sirzechs- i see.. well grayfia rekind me to get vali's piece from ajuka okay..

Grayfia- alright dear..

Rias- big brother ddraig told me that issei is will be out for some times.because it he was ready for issei's new appsarance..

Sirzechs- is that true??

Ddraig- yes lucifer he is more than ready..partner here will be kbock lit for an entire week..and expect for another guy who has red hair in your faction lucifer..hahahaha

Sirzechs- fufufufu alright red dragon..take good care of issei..

Ddraig- no problem..i'll handle the rest when the ritual will start..and rias prepare a comfortable bed for him and make sure he was clean all the time..

Rias- alright..

Several hours later.

Azazel- it's been an hours where is y/n??

Serafall- stop worrying he is now coming..

Azazel- how do you know that..

Sona- well sensei y/n will spend an hour  of joggong. My bet is if y/n will come home late  he is wearing some weights when he jog..

Grayfia- well we still have time we arr still waiting for lord michael and lady gabriel to come..and vali is not here yet..

After 30 minutes.

Y/n- phew!! I thinknthat is all..

Azazel- yo y/n!! What took you so long???

Y/n- well i took 10 rounds of jogging....with weights on my feet..

Azazel- oh i see.. well we are still waiting for vali anf the seraphs before we start out run..

Y/n- ohh don't worry about it.. you can only start for running today..and vesides you are all put yesterday..don't straon your body too much..ylu know exessive training is not good for your health also..

Sirzechs- alright..ohh and one  more thing issei is now ready for his next step.. ddraig told us that he is more than ready..and he will be out for a week so rias will be taking care of him after the ritual..

Y/n- understood..may be his parents will also assist rias is that fair??

Sirzechs- thats no problem..

During the conversation michael and gabriel arrive.

Michael- good morning guys i hope we are not late..

Y/n- no worries you are not late.. the rest are still waitong for vali to arrive..while i am finish my morning routine..

Michael- i see..well then y/n i hope sirzechs tell you about the plan. For gabriel..

Y/n- yeah i heard it..i eas shock at first. But i van understand the reason..and besides irina and asia is here along with that trouble maker xenovia is also here.

Michael- i do but for gabriel's lodging can i trust you that she will stay here??

Y/n- it's fine..

Michael- did vali know about this??

Y/n- noy yet. Knowing her and how possessive she is she might protest..but let me handle her.

Michael- understood.

Y/n- and sirzechs told me that gabriel will gonna be a teacher??

Michael- yes she is..

Y/n- i thought so..

Michael- so how was your party last night.

Y/n- ugh!! Azazel is really a bad singer..

Azazel- shut up!! You are also bad in singing..

Y/n- i told you that i am really bad in that field..you never listen..sigh!!

Michael- so what are we doing today??..

Y/n- well all we cam do is light exercise and running. We are waiting for vali to come....

Sirzechs- well now it's a good time for for meeting..i suggest that we should held it here..

Y/n- why not in kuoh academy??

Sirzechs- this house is already protected..if something happens during the meeting no one will gonna be involve..

Y/n- i see..i understand. Well we should held the meeting in the pool area..is that good??

Sirzechs- that is good enough...we will start in the after noon..we should prepare the fimal papers that we sign for the peace treaty.

Y/n- alright..that is good enough..as for me i should prepare the papers and reports to you. And the conditions..

Michael- as for me one more seraph will accompany me..he is eager to meet you y/n..

Y/n- understood..

Serafall- indeed..sona will gonna represent the reports..in rias stead..

Sona- understood..

During the conversation of the devils vali along with her peerage arrive via magic circle

        Not my picture

Vali- sorry to come late..

Sirzechs- it's fine..

Vali- okay guys thos is my team she is kuroka toujuo..le fay pendragon, arthur pendragon, and bikuo..

Sirzechs- good day. Kuroka can i speak to you why did you become a stray?? So that i can write a report to the elders. And give me the piece of evidence.

Kuroka- yes my lord. I became a stray because of my old master wants to experiment my little sister shirone. .i leave shirone alone due to the fear that if she will staybwith me her life will be mesirable..i want her to live a better life..now i heard from vali that she is with yoir littlr sister's care..

Sirzechs- she is indeed.

Kuroka- thank you my lord.. as for the evidence here is the journal that written by my old master..

Kuroka give the juornal to sirzechs..and read it.

Sirzechs- ohh my!! Kuroka i am very sorry to put you into the trouble..i never imagine yoir old master can do this to both of you..i will pass this joirnal to the elders and make a report that you are innocent..

Kuroka- thank you my lord..

Vali- thank you sirzechs..

Sirzechs- no problem mrs l/n fufufufu..

Kuroka and the rest- eeeehhhh!!!!!

Serafall- you didn't know??? Vali is already married to a dragon law??

Kuroka- she didn't tell me..all she saod to us that we need to move out and transfer to a huge mansion??

Serafall- oh that is easy!! Vali is already married to a monster slayer..

Arthur- forgive me my lady..i heard the news about a certain monster slayer at kuoh..

Sirzechs- yep!! Thats him..

Kuroka- may i ask where is he??

Sirzechs- you cam easily identify him..he is the only male that have snow white hair  and a cat like eyes..

Vali tram look at y/n talking to vali and the rest.

Kuroka- wow what a hunk..i hope he will give me a bunch of kittens..

Sirzechs- sorry kuroka that guy is off limits..

Serafall- and besides that guy is sterile..

Kuroka and the rest- eehh!!! Whaat!!

Serafall-it was true..we know him. For a little while. So i will gonna say this be very careful with him because that guy is the champion of great red him self..

Sirzechs- well his body was made by great red him self..fufufufu..

Arthur- great red has a spawn!!!

Sirzechs- yes that guy is a spawn of great red..so if vali is married via dragon law. So y/n is also your master fufufufu..

Y/n- so guys!!! Every body is complete here you cam start your routine.

The 3 factions- hai!!!!

Vali- dear i would like you to introduce to you my team..this is kuroka,

Kuroka- hai handsome.

Y/n- hello! Sigh~akeno is really not alone.

Vali- this is bikuo.

Bikuo- yo!!!

Vali- this is le fay and arthur..

Le fay- hello!!

Arthur- hello..

Y/n- sup!! So a guy also holding 2 swords.

Arthur- yes. Are you a swordsman also??

Y/n- yes i am..

Arthur- care for a spar??

Vali- careful arthur..y/n is no joke when it comes to a  sword fight.

Arthur- i see..

Y/n- so guys!! You should go now and no excuse this time..go dress up and no use of magic..now go and i'll see you later guys..

Vali and the rest go inside and prepare to the routine.

After several minutes

Y/n- so vali are you ready.

Vali- yes we all are..

Y/n- now go.

Yhe devils and angels start yo run leaving grayfia ang y/n..

Grayfia- i should prepare to make breakfast..

Y/n- let me help you..

Geayfia- sure let's go inside it will take some times for them to return.

Time skip

After the 3 factions  finish their work out and training michael decide to return to heaven while gabriel will stay for her mission..

Michael- guys i would like to thank you for your generousity. I love to stay guys but i need to watch over..

2 leaders- no problem..we understand.

Michael- thank you. Y/n.. i will call you if i have a mission for you...your pay will be sent as usual..

Y/n- no problem..any time..if this mission was serious i will deal alone.

Vali- dear i should-

Y/n- sweetheart this is a work of a witcher..you are needed here to aid rias and sona..i entrusted you to keep the forest clear..you already know what to do and how to deal with them..

Vali- understood dear..

Y/n- good..

Michael- alright see you guys..

The devil/azazel- see you!!

Michael retur via magic circle

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

14.8K 272 21
(y/n) (l/n) was a powerful blood hunter, wizard, and rogue. He was a prince that's family got killed. The enemy was too powerful for him, and he felt...
371K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
16.2K 146 20
y/n l/n is a long friend of rias gremory and a boyfriend of sona sitri. until one day y/n l/n was abducted by 3 groups. brutaly beat him. until he d...
9.2K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...