Fairy Tail: Revenge of the He...

By Salamander_8

Hydee was a simple, normal and was like the happiest girl in the world before the most unforgetable nightmare... More

A/N
A Promise...
Encounter to a Light Mage.
The Training
Are you a Dragon ??
The Sacred Spell...
A New Member..
First Mission..
Mystic Four..
Lucy vs Natsu and Wendy vs Hydee..
Natsu vs Hydee
My Buddy..
GMG Day 1: Hydee vs Chelia
Yukino vs Juvia
Day 2: Flare vs Elfman
Fight of the Celestial Wizards
Day 3: Fire vs Water
Unsheathed Sword
Day 4: Door of Dragons
Weakness Behind the Power
The Revelation..
A/N: Thank you
Taste My Wrath
In Right Time...
The Grand Magic Game
Protecting The Opponent
The Plan
The Dragon Slayers
Dragon Soul
Hidden Personality of Gajeel
Carla's Frozen Ear
A/N: Happy 1K reads !!
Two S-Class Wizards Vs. The Water Dragon
Shadow Dragon Slayer vs. The Heaven Dragon
Sorry.
Natsu's Plan
Sky Vs. Iron and Iron Vs. Sky
The Master Or The King ?
Fairy Tail will always be right here.
Hey Guys!
I Am A Member of Fairy Tail
Our Comrades
Light Or Dark
A Friend's Goodbye
Dragon Force
Final Battle
Beginning of an End

Saving Lucy and Igneel

800 17 2
By Salamander_8

Normal POV:
"Happy flew faster"! Natsu commanded to happy in serious tone. "Aye"! Happy quickly obeyed natsu and flew faster. They continued on searching for their comrades until they saw another creature flying.

"That was an enemy. Let's bump those bustards happy"! Natsu commanded and happy facepalmed.

"I don't think this was a good idea natsu". Happy said unconvincably.

"C'mon happy.. when did I get wrong"? Natsu said pouting with his both arms crossed on his chest.

"Do you want for me to tell you all of that". Happy sweatdropped but they still rush towards the flying creature. They becoming nearer and nearer then happy closed his eyes to be ready in any circumstances. As they get nearer natsu noticed that it was lector and sting.

"H-happy!!" Natsu screamed but happy got it as for him to flew faster so that is what he did. "HAPPY STOP"!! Natsu again screamed making lector and sting to look at them and they were shocked when they saw natsu and happy was heading towards them in full speed.

Finally happy opened his eyes on natsu's scream but it's too late to stop because of the speed and they bumped into sting and lector making all of them to fall.

"Eeek. T-that was a bad landing". Natsu fell with his head first to the ground and it hitted on a rock.

"As I told lately natsu". Happy said scratching his head. Sting and lector were scratching their heads as well.

"What the heck are on you natsu"! Sting said angrily.

"It's not my fault dumbass"!! Natsu also replied angrily. They start arguing like they were little kids while happy and lector just take a long sigh. Happy and lector scan the place where they fall and noticed a person behind the tree.

"Uhmm. I think there was a person behind that tree". Happy said shaking while pointing the tree. The argue of the two dragon slayers suddenly stopped when they hear what did happy said.

"Are you sure happy"? Natsu said and happy nodded.

"Happy's right". Lector said and sting look at lector. "If that so.. we need to know who's behind that tree". Sting said.

"I'll fight it whoever it was"! Natsu said and run towards the tree without thinking on whatever happens.

"He was very wreckless". Happy said to himself. When there was a step left before natsu can reach the tree it suddenly disappears revealing the man with green hair and a little bit messy.

"Good to see you again salamander". Philip said and natsu gave him a smirk.

"Me too, messy hair"! Natsu replied and they were both exchanging death glare. Happy, lector and sting went towards natsu and the reverse mage.

"Natsu. Be careful on that guy". Happy said worriedly. "Don't worry happy". Natsu replied not breaking their eye contact.

"Give me back my comrades you messy haired idiot"! Natsu said and philip just smirk. "If you really want". He replied and pointed the top of a tree beside him and there was lucy tied with a magical rope. Her mouth was covered with cloth so she was unable to speak. A sudden green color blinks on philip's eyes and the scarf disappeared.

"Natsu.. happy"! Lucy screamed asking for help. "Don't worry we will help you lucy". Natsu said and philip smirked evily.

"I didn't play with her when you're still not here 'cause I want to share to you the beautiful sound of her scream salamander". Philip said laughing and natsu gets pissed off with flaming fist.

"Don't ever try to hurt lucy"! Natsu screamed already fired up.

"Bring the leaves to past.. Reverse"! The leaves instantly gone making the tree very dangerous because of the pointed stems and these stems were very near at lucy's body. "So are you ready"? Philip asked lucy and she was very afraid.

"Free lucy from that tree"! Natsu gave philip a strong punch sending him to the rock.

"I will defeat you for the sake of lucy"! Natsu angrily screamed and give again philip a solid punch. "Fire Dragon's Roar"! The rock where philip was laying broke because of the fire and turned into ashes. The attack also sent philip flying to the air.

"Now it's my turn. Water mode: Blade Storm"! Slicer attack from the mid air and release several water blades in a large vicinity. Natsu avoided all of this but then when she saw lucy was going to be hitted he panicked. Natsu want to help lucy but he was busy on avoiding the sharp waters.

"Look out Lucy"!! Natsu screamed making lucy to look at the approaching water blades.

"W-w-wait"!! Lucy screamed very afraid when a sudden white beam like a laser hits all the blades incoming to lucy. Lucy look at the source of the attack and saw sting. "S-sting"? Sting just gave lucy a smirk and this pissed off natsu.

"You pervert! Don't look at lucy"!! Natsu said with a little shade of red on his cheeks.

"Eeek. How come that you two can have an argue in the middle of a fight"? Lucy said to herself but had a deep shade of red on her cheeks but her one foot suddenly slither on a stem and pierced on the sharp branches making her scream loudly and her blood drip down the stem.

"What happened lu--". Natsu was distracted on lucy's scream and hitted by the water blades making him fall at the ground but fortunately happy catch him. "T-thank you happy".

"Good for y--". Philip was not about to finish his sentence when sting suddenly gave him a punch sending him to a tree. "Why did you do that"? Natsu asked.

"Let's do this for the world". Sting said seriously and natsu just replied him with a smirk. Sting commanded Lector to lift him up and lector immediately obeyed him. "Happy"! "Lector"! They both said and rushed towards the man.

"Fire Dragon's Roar"!
"White Dragon's Roar"!

Their attacks merge into one making a powerful attack approaching towards philip but a sudden large roar of fire countered it. The both of them was shocked especially natsu when they saw the "King of the Fire Dragons", IGNEEL.

"I-Igneel? Why did you protect him"? Natsu asked but the dragon didn't answer. Happy and lucy were also shocked when they saw what does natsu's dragon did.

"He will not answer your question. Remember... the spell used to them by kira. Kira was manipulating the dragons mind and in that case the dragons can only hear the commands of the caster and the one that the caster wants to be heard by the dragon. So your conversation with him was pointless". Philip explained but natsu still didn't get it.

"I didn't understand? Can you please repeat your explanation". All of them sweatdropped and dropped their jaws.

"You're a true idiot natsu"! Sting said and lector nodded on agreement.

"I have no time for this nonsense conversation. Kill them"! Philip ordered to igneel and igneel quickly obeyed philip firing a breath attack. All of them was hitted because it was so large that the whole forest devastated. Lucy had escaped from the tree because of it natsu quickly run to get her but before he can.. philip chanted a spell.

"I am the rewinder of the time,
Bring back the tree to it's original form, REVERSE"! Philip chanted a spell and the spiky tree lately that was destroyed by the attack appears again below lucy sending lucy at her position before the attack. Lucy didn't expect this so she was not prepared and her both arms have been pierced with the pointed branches. Lucy screamed louder than the first time she was pierced.

"L-Lucy"! Natsu and happy screamed in weak voice because of their injuries.

"I'm very sorry but you need to passed out at this world salamander". Philip said and igneel started to charge a large amount of fire at its mouth preparing to fired again a breath attack.

"Igneel I know that you can still hear me. You are strong igneel. You are the one who taught me this magic. I'm sure that you can escaped from that spell just remember our good memories to escaped from that darkness. Fill again your heart with good memories". Natsu said in serious tone and happy was in teary eyes.

"You can't forced him salamander"! Philip said but the panic was written on his face. "And why not? Are you afraid that I can get igneel back to normal"! Natsu said and now he was very serious and no crazy natsu will be seen on his face.

"Ice mode: Ice Chandelier"! Several number of pointed blades made of ice were formed right above natsu and it were arranged in a chandlier shape. It all fall down to natsu but natsu avoided all of this.

"Igneel. Escaped from the darkness"! Natsu screamed and he have been off guard when philip attack him by blades but natsu was shocked when it was blocked by sting's roar. Natsu look at sting puzzled and sting answered his puzzled look.

"I'll handle this one natsu. Assist your dragon and save lucy". Sting said and natsu nodded.

"No you can't. Ultimate mode: Elements of the World"! Philip fired beams of rainbow colored blades in the form of light from the sky down to sting. Sting prepared and emits white aura surrounding his body.

"White Drive"! Sting entered dragon force and avoided all of the beams then rushed towards philip. "Holy Nova"! A powerful punch hitted Philip from sting and the light covered the whole place. The light leaves philip unconscious on the ground when the light was gone.

"Igneel. This is me... NATSU". Natsu said while stopping igneel from pushing him to the tree and igneel's violet-covered eyes slowly turned back to normal making natsu to smile widely. "Can you hear me now igneel"? Natsu said and a voice finally respond. "Of course.. Natsu". Natsu hugged igneel's head. Natsu quickly get lucy from the tree.

"We need to heal that injuries lucy". Happy said.

"We will bring you to wendy or to hydee lucy". Natsu said but lucy shook her head. "No need natsu. The most important at this time is to save our comrades so help them with igneel natsu". Lucy said and natsu then nodded.

"Let's find the others sting". Lector said and before they flew away natsu say something to sting. "Thank you.. Sting".. And sting nodded and flew.

==========================

Please vote if you like it..

Hope you like it....

~salamander_8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.7K 26
Life isn't going so good for Lucy, as at the age of 7, she's kicked out of her own house. As for Natsu, although of his talent of devouring, isn't as...
336K 7.3K 43
From the beginning they feared him. They shut him out of their lives. He grew to be rude and and lonely. He only has one ally and even then he fears...
3.5K 71 27
Best Rankings -34 In Tratior -657 in Dragon -31 in weak -16 in stronger -48 in Sorry not sorry -151 in sabertooth -579 in Lucy Heartfillia -17 in Lu...
156K 3.5K 52
Every girl falls in love at some point, but what they never wish to expect is to have their hearts broken. And the boys of Fairy Tail have done just...