Circus Rings (Laughing Jack x...

By Wolfiepup987

(Y/n) is 18 years old, and has a younger sister named Carlee. When (Y/n)'s boyfriend invites her to a late ni... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

3.5K 64 76
By Wolfiepup987

(A/n:

Songs will be included above for each chapter, since I know some people who like to read with music playing lowly in the background.

Pictures will also be included above each chapter, but most of the time they do not matter that much. Any songs within a chapter, has importance and any picture within a chapter will also be important.

None of the pictures or videos in this book are mine, All rights reserved.

Please consider adding this book to your Reading List that way you get updates when I post a new chapter!

Thanks )

Hi, I'm (Y/n), My younger sister who is only 7 years old, is named Carlee. My boyfriend recently got me tickets to the Laughing Jack's Greatest Show Unearth Circus it's in Creelles Town. I'm still living with my parents, and I have a curfew. The Circus starts late at night, past my curfew, so I am going to be sneaking out to meet up with my boyfriend Brad. I do have my own car. My parents are going out to dinner tonight, and they want me to babysit my younger sister Carlee. But, I wanna sneak out later, how could I bribe a 7 year old to keep her mouth shut, I thought. 

"Bye, Y/n! We'll be back later on tonight!" My mom and dad both wave and walk out of the door, leaving me with my sister. "I wanna play a game" My sister says, she is so annoying. "It's late, you should go off to bed" I say, wanting to sneak out. "No! You're no fun!" My sister screams. "Well, what do you want to do?" I ask. "I wanna have a tea party!" My sister announces, I nod, as she goes get the plastic tea cups. Carlee comes back with the tea cups with a bunny and teddy bear stuffed animal plushies. "Hey!" I say, yanking the bunny. The (F/c) bunny was mine and I had lost it for so long. Turns out my sister stole it from me. "That's mine" My sister says, she is so annoying. "No, It's not" I state, my sister stomps and then sets up the fake tea in the cup. She holds up the plastic tea cup to her brown teddy bear's furry mouth. 

"You're turn" Carlee says, I look down at the empty cup and cringe. "Do. It" Carlee growls, I roll my eyes, and pretended to sip air. "Yeah, Great" I say. "I'm tired now, Read me a bedtime story!" Carlee orders. "No, read it your self"  I state. Carlee throws her brown teddy bear at my face. "Read me a storyyy" Carlee whines. "Ok, Ok" I state. I decide to read the three little pigs. "I've heard this one before" Carlee says. "Well, you haven't heard my version" I state. I decided to change the ending to make it terrifying and scary having the wolf eat the pigs. "I don't like it, It's too scary" Carlee says. "Oh, Well, Goodnight" I state, closing her door. "No, Wait-" I heard her plead, maybe I scared her too much. I decided to get dressed to meat up with my boyfriend Brad. I couldn't wait to go to the Laughing Jack's Greatest Show Unearth Circus. I was getting excited. I decided to wear and all black long sleeve shirt with chokers and an all black skirt with tights underneath it. 

I decided to slowly sneak out of the house, I got into my car and drove over to Brad's house. I saw him waiting out on the porch as I pulled up, I smiled and got out. I go to hug him, but he backs up. "Ew, What are you wearing? Just because we are going to a carnival, doesn't mean you have to look like, one of those circus freaks!" Brad states, looking me up and down. "Let's just go" Brad adds, I nod and jump into the car, he rides in the passenger seat, as we head off to the carnival. Brad gives me my ticket. I see the Carnival/Circus in sight. "Omg this is so cool, thanks!" I say to my Boyfriend. "I know" Brad smiled. We got out of the car and started to roam the fairgrounds. The show didn't start till another 20 minutes and we had reserved seats. I saw these mini-shops that were selling merchandise, like cups, magnets, shirts, etc. 

"Hey, Babe. I'm gonna go buy us some cotton candy" Brad says motioning me to the Cotton Candy stand. "One pink and one blue cotton candy" I state, the guy smiled creepily as he began to make it. I saw his name tag, it read 'Jim'. "Here you go that will be 5 dollars" Jim says, Brad felt his pant pocket. "Oh, I'm so sorry, (Y/n)... I must have left my wallet at home" Brad states. I pull out my wallet and pay. "Thanks" I say, handing Jim the money. "No, Thank you" Jim replied. As we walked to the big circus tent. Brad had already finished his cotton candy. Suddenly he grabbed mine and began eating it. "Hey!" I say. "What? We are sharing" Brad says. "I paid for it to began with" I state. "Oh, Boo hoo" Brad says. 

I suddenly punched him in the stomach, hard. Brad drops my cotton candy, ruining it. "What the hell" Brad growls, he goes to punch me, but I start running, he chases after me. Brad was gaining on me. Suddenly I see this small store with a black and white clown standing beside it. He has long black hair and a big swirly cone nose. He has long arms and baggy pants, with striped socks, and a smile. The Monochrome clown saw me, and pushed the door open inward, with his black claws. I ran into the store, but it was a empty storage unit, with one window beside the door.  I looked out the window to see the black and white clown guarding the door. 

"Move it, Buster" Brad states, looking up at the clown. The clown smiled, showing his fangs. This black and white clown wasn't human, I realized. Brad punches the clown in the face. 

(Art is not mine, all rights reserved to the artist)

The clown shook it off and then punched Brad up against the store pole, Brad was knocked out, unconscious. The black and white clown, then turned and open the door, I backed up, hitting the cold wall. "Don't be scared" The clown says. "You just knocked out my friend" I state. "That was your friend? I thought he was going to hurt you. We clowns are supposed to keep people happy, and he wasn't making you happy" The clown says, moving into the room. "My name is Laughing Jack by the way...Are you new here?" Laughing Jack asks, I nod. "I'm (Y/n)" I state, Laughing Jack nods. "It's nice to see new faces" Laughing Jack remarks, I nod. My stomach growls from hunger. 

"Oh, you must be hungry, here" Laughing Jack says, as he holds out black and white candy. I hesitantly took one. As I unwrapped it, I smelled it. I looked up him, Laughing Jack stopped smiling. "You poisoned this with Botulinum...Do you think I'm that stupid? Clown?" I ask, giving him back, the candy in his hand. "Well, I never knew someone who picked up on it" Laughing Jack states. "Your crazy!" I scream. "OO, I'm so glad you noticed" Laughing Jack states. "I gotta go" I say. "No, Wait!" Laughing Jack yells, as I dodge him, and barricade the door with a chair. Laughing Jack growled, as he thrusted his body against the door to try and break out. The window was too small for him, I hurried and ran past unconscious Brad and into the circus tent. Laughing Jack was bound to break down that door, any second.

 I gave Jim my ticket and sat in one of the circus bleaches, up top in the back. I then remembered the name of the circus, the Laughing Jack's Greatest Show Unearth Circus. Laughing Jack is the main performer, I sunk back in my seat. The show started in 30 seconds. The speakers played an eerie melody...

(In case the video doesn't play it's called 'Dark Vampire Music - The Vampire Masquerade | Waltz Music')

"Come one! Come all, to the greatest show of them all! The Laughing Jack's Greatest Show Unearth!!" The speakers boomed. I gulped nervously. "And here he comes, the one and only Laughing Jack!...Um Laughing Jack?!" The speakers boomed, I bit my lip. "He just needs some encouragement...Let's encourage him! Laughing Jack! Laughing Jack! Laughing Jack! Laughing Jack!" The speaker and crowd chanted. Then Laughing Jack appeared on the stage in a puff of black smoke. The black and white clown panted, as if he was tired, he skimmed the audience, and smiled. He was looking for me. I ignored it. "Whether big or small, I'm the best clown of them all!" Laughing Jack says, crowds cheered for him. There was a motorcycle act, a type rope act and a acrobat act. I was amazed.

(Art is not mine, all rights reserved to the artist)

Laughing Jack began to juggle three balls then, they switched to bowling pins in mid air. The bowling pins split up and switched to five knives that the black and white clown was juggling. Crowds cheered. "And now, for my next act, I need a volunteer!" Laughing Jack announces, he chose a boy in the front seat. And put him in a box, then he cut the box in half. The kid screamed and coughed up blood. I heard the parents screaming. Then Laughing Jack covered up the box and when he removed the cover, the box was back to normal as well as the boy. "That was cool!" The boy said, but the parents dragged him out of the tent, petrified. "Now, I'm going to need another volunteer!"  Laughing Jack announces, kids screamed and raised there hands, I melted into my seat. 

The spotlight shined on me.  Laughing Jack smiled. "You there with the (H/c) hair and black top"  Laughing Jack says, pointing at me. I got up and slowly walked down the bleachers,  Laughing Jack watching my every step. My knees were shaking, I felt weak. "I will now make this fine young lady, Disappear!"  Laughing Jack states.  Laughing Jack motions me to stand in front of him. I did, hesitantly.  Laughing Jack put a curtain rod with long black material in front of me hiding me from the crowd. "3...2..1!"  Laughing Jack screams, the floor gave out from under me. It was a trap door, I realized. I heard the crowd gasp as  Laughing Jack dropped the material, I fell down, into a black and white ball pit. I got out of it realizing I was in Laughing Jack's stage room. 

I saw a bed in the corner, and a dresser with a mirror. I went over to the dresser and saw a picture of a black and white clown girl, that almost looked like Laughing Jack, her face was scribbled out. I then saw a black and white jack in the box, I turned the crank. It played pop goes the weasel, but nothing popped out, just a rusty old spring. I opened the drawers. No makeup, this must be his real skin, I thought. I then open the last drawer and saw on old leather book. ' Laughing Jack's Journal'...It was locked, so I picked it with my bobby pin in my hair. I then open the book and began to read it. 

'Today I had my first playmate a young boy named Isaac Grossman in Victorian England, who received me a "laughing jack-in-the-box" as a Christmas gift. I was a good-natured toy to keep all lonely children company, but I don't want parents knowing about me. Since his parents cannot see me, Isaac was punished for the our playtime antics, like that time when I killed the neighbor's cat, while we were pretending to be pirates. Isaac was sent to boarding school. Without him I feel disillusioned and hollow, he abandoned me forgot me! We were best friends! Why?! 

'After being abandoned for 13 years, my appearance changed to being completely monochrome, leaving me almost demonic-looking. Isaac finally returned to his childhood home, as a grown man. Isaac was a violent and brutal man.  I saw him viciously assault and murder a number of victims, disposing of their bodies in creative ways. I became fascinated and eventually delighted by Isaac's new game. I then got to have my way with Isaac, when he accidently let me out. Hahaha, the last look on his face was perfect. I love to fill there bodies up with candy, makes it look like a work of art' 

I shuddered as I turned the page, to continue reading. 

'I got a new playmate named James. His mother, assumes that I was just an imaginary friend, until I made her experience nightmares full of eerie carnival imagery, including stuffed animals hanging from nooses, empty circus tents, mutilated children, and, most importantly, the sound of the song "Pop Goes the Weasel" coming from a jack-in-the-box somewhere in the rundown amusement park. Oh, how I love that song! When they awake to find their dog dead and hanging in the kitchen one night, the police arrive and tell them that whoever killed the dog must have already been inside the house. 

The next night, the mother heard the me laughing from her previous dreams coming from James's room, and she entered to find him nailed to his bedroom wall, I had his chest sliced open and organs hanging out. Suddenly, I appeared in front of James. The mother lunges forward with a knife to kill me, but ends up stabbing her own son to death while I disappeared. She was later arrested and was blamed for insanity. That was so much fun!'

This clown is really insane and not human, I closed and locked up the book putting it back. I head over to the door, but it was locked. I used my bobby pin to pick the lock, I needed to escape, he already tried poisoning me. The door finally budged and I darted out the room, leaving the door slightly open. I made it to the parking lot and jumped in my car, and headed back home. The tune Pop Goes the Weasel played in my head. I finally make it back home. It was late. "Where were you missy? You were supposed to be looking after your sister?" My mom asks, Dad stood beside her. I was caught. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1K 21
I wrote this SIX years ago omg I had problems. This is disgusting, horrid. I was 12 and I'm turning 20 within the next year. The hell. Enjoy losers...
12.5K 389 21
!! Updates are slow !! Y/N, who recently moved into a home with high tech, since their good friend Jimmy had invited them to stay with him. Y/N decid...
687K 20.9K 36
You're 16 and baby sitting your Mothers bosses son, Nate. You thought it would be an easy night. Nate is only 6 years old and claims to have an imagi...
9K 111 35
Hi! So this is my first story, and I have already picked the name for the character, and her features! Hope you enjoy! and it will contain a lemon...