The Era of the Marauders

By Charm-Writer

"The future is messed up, But isn't our present too?" The era before the chosen one, the era where it all sta... More

The Beginning
Come and Goes
The Black Family
Home
Brother
Dynasty
Just Come Home
What Would You Have Done?
Come down to the Black Sea
Women of Black Family
Sweet but Psycho
Circles

First.

2.5K 56 7
By Charm-Writer

A tapping at a glass, "Your attention, please."

The students of Hogwarts, as well as the visitors looked up reflexively.

In a busy hallway, students rushing to their classes was seen. Minerva stood in the middle, supervising. "History of magic is upstairs, ladies, not down."

James was seen walked tensely, "Potter, that is the girl's lavatory." 

The room burst into laughter, and James Potter turned red.

Remus sighed, at his best friend's antics. "Lily went in there, didn't she?" 

James shrugged, "Can't blame a second year, mate."

Hogwarts Express was seen, Sirius Black looked amazed. 

"I solemnly swear, that I am up to no good."

Lily was seen walking by the crowd of travelers, with a beaming smile.

Remus looked amused, "No good?"

Sirius shared a smiled with Remus.

Sirius smiled. The Map opened to show, 'Peter Pettigrew' walking in a hallway.

"Woah."

Sirius was seen jumping out of the bed, "Why is it-

when something bad happens-" Peter was seen taking a bottle away, mischievously. 

"Is that-" A Slytherin 3rd year asked.

"Don't." Peter warned. Dumbledore threw a frown.

Remus massaged his forehead, tired. "it's always-

it's always you four?" James was seen laughing.

Minerva sighed, suddenly her features seemed much older than they seemed.

Minerva looked at the boys, with concern and strictness.

The scene changed to the library, Lily stood, "Do you see what's happening here?"

Peter looked at Marlene and looked around, not seeing anything.

Lily facepalmed, "God, Peter."

James turned his eyes away, guiltily. 

"I never knew James Potter could look guilty."

"Lily, can we hire you sometime?" A Gryffindor asked.

"If it's for that, I'm always free."

"You hear that, if its about me, she's free." James whispered to Sirius.

"Mate, I don't think that's a good thing."

The scene changes the view to the Gryffindor uniform neatly folded on the chair.

Euphemia scoffs, "Well at least my son can fold his own clothes at school." She eyed a blushing James Potter, who never bothers to fold his clothes at homes and leaves it to be a wild mess, that usually represents a chimpanzee's room.

James turns red, "Mom."

"Absolutely not, he can much less tie his shoe than his clothes. That's all Remus, Mrs. Potter." Sirius smiled crookedly. James glared at him fiercely. 

Euphemia rolled her eyes too tired to scold, like that will ever work with her son. He was as stubborn as a stag, if that was possible.

The scene sided to James sleeping peacefully. James was seen with a mustache.

All the men in the hall burst out laughing.

James closed his eyes, "Sirius, Shut up. You're laughing too loud." 

"Stop. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" Sirius laughed.

"SIRIUS."

Sirius said, "No...I am perfectly subjected to male weirdness, but that, my man you entered a whole new level."

Lily was seen walking in an uncomfortable dress.

"Wow, Lily. That is some wardrobe malfunction." Alice whispered.

James was seen opening his big, blue eyes.

"You are extraordinary." Sirius says.

"Why thank you for that assessment." McGonagall replies warmly. Sirius laughed sincerely.

McGonagall smiled at the childhood innocence of the young boy. Oh her motherly affection was showing.

"You must have hated me." Lily said.

James smirked shyly and the scene turns into a flashback.

With utmost anger, "You're a nasty cowardly pig." 

James just smiled at the comment, taking no offence. 

There were a few snickers across the hall but no one commented.

The flashback ended, and Lily was seen with a bottle of wine, "Sorry about yesterday." James looked up and grinned as usual.

The scene changes, to McGonagall calling "Potter....Follow me." James sighs.

"The amount of times this has happened over the years is ridiculous." Sirius shakes his head.

"Enjoying ourselves are we?" McGonagall says in a stern tone, James looks down. 

The scene changes, "Could I have your attention, please?" McGonagall orders as she enters the Gryffindor common room. 

James made a face, and Remus looked invested in a book. McGonagall seeing the reaction, raises her eyebrow strictly.

The scene changes quickly, Sirius is seen to have caused some trouble and McGonagall looks at James.

"Take Sirius Black with you, he looks far too happy over there." Sirius smiles brightly as he follows James.

Dumbledore smiled, "Always up to some or the other trouble." 

Filch was seen raising a lantern on a dark library, calling out, "Who is it?"

Peter was seen hiding. McGonagall was seen entering the library to catch the tresspassers.

Peter moved slightly from his spot.

"Good Evening." McGonagall says calmly. 

"She caught you?" Alice asked Peter.

"Nah, not me." Peter replied, "Watch."

Remus Lupin looks up at the strict McGonagall and smiles sweetly.

The scene changes, "Perhaps you'd be better more useful if I transfigured Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch." 

Laughter echoed here and there at the comment.

"Then one of you might be one time." Lily makes a assertive face with a smile.

James was seen trying to shake his hair. Lily looks disappointed. Marlene gives her a suggestive look.

Lily looks her in the eye and says, "He's insane. That's all that matters."

Marlene was seen with a cigarrette. "He told me that you kissed him once." 

"Wait...Wait, When?" Alice looks at Lily for an explanation.

Lily blushed, "Later, Alice."

Lily looks indecisive. "Whatever"

McGonagall was seen talking to Remus, "Well now you know."

"Yeah I know." Remus said with a small laugh. 

Lily shakes her head.

"You will join your classmates in detention." McGonagall says to her.

Lily looks surprised and unamused.

"My Evans in detention, can you believe it?"

"Shut up, Potter."

Gryffindor was seen cheering for their victory.

The scene changes to a party. Lily looks to be having fun, James watches her from a distance.

The scene changes, "Stop, it wasn't a date." Lily says.

Marlene pips, "I quite like him."

Lily jokes, "Maybe you should date him."

"The answer is yes." Marlene says without hesitation.

James laughed, "Damn Marlene, never knew I was your type."

Marlene rolled her eyes.

The boys were seen having fun.

Lily was seen calling Sirius, "How-How are you?"

Sirius was seen saying, "Uh...yeah, yeah, uh its okay."

Before the conversation could continue, James blasted the fireworks.

Fleamont Potter comments, "James Potter, what in the bloody hell were you thinking?"

"Nothing really."

McGonagall was seen getting scared. Remus looked quite amused.

'What I'd like is to know exactly what you'd be doing for the past two days." Lily requested.

Sirius looked at her, adding drama to the fuel. "If I told you, I'd have to kill you."

A wolf was in the scene and Lily looked shocked at the revelation.

Alice sighed, "Dramatic much?"

Sirius smiled, "You could say that."

James played a guitar and McGonagall came in quickly. The scene changed into fun tricks played by James on McGonagall.

The scenes show the marauders, Lily together and having fun. 

"While you are here, your house will be like your family." McGonagall's voice was heard.

"You are the closest thing I have to family." A final voice was heard.

"That was beautiful." A Third year smiled at the group.

"Yeah." James smiled at the refreshing memories.

-------------------------------------

I will edit it out later, but for now here ya go.

Sorry, life's been quite tiring recently, that I didn't get time.

Bye bye, and thanks for all the likes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
1.6M 39.6K 66
• Smut Warning • Completed • ~ Aria Rowen, A 7th year Hufflepuff returning after the Battle of Hogwarts. A certain Slytherin, coming back for his 8th...
541K 13.5K 44
UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the summary for more info. !Mature themes & S...
383K 13K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...