Craving

Від koalswriting

"When I feel that pretty pussy of yours clenching, I don't want it around my fingers." ... Більше

• Bumping Into Strangers
• Boston Red Sox
• Dirty Dancing
• But First Dessert ⋆
• Ripping Clothes ⋆
• Secrecy
• Brief Moments
• I Don't Wanna Go Home ⋆
• How Do I Tell You I Need You?
• Stay ⋆
• I Really Like You ⋆
• Cassiopeia And Cepheus ⋆
• Horny Teens
• Prom Night
• Prom Night Pt. 2 ⋆
• That's Captain America ⋆
• Too Good To Be True
• Quoting Disney
• Bleeding Heart
• Little Promise
• What If?
• Jealousy
• Rough Night ⋆
• Playing Dirty ⋆
• Brutal Honesty
• I'm Yours ⋆
• Naughty Comments
• Until The Last Breath ⋆

• Epilogue ⋆

1.9K 65 8
Від koalswriting

I open my eyes at the lightning that shoots through my body, but quickly squeeze them back shut at the blazing sun that streams through the huge window facade.

When the feeling returns, I open them again.

"Oh, fuck." I hiss as I slowly come back to my senses, fisting the sheets as a wet tongue licks up the shaft of my cock.

A chuckle comes from under the blanket, "Took you long enough."

I lift the covers and throw them off the bed in one swift motion, finding her kneeling between my legs, her lips now fully wrapped around me. I almost come from the sight alone.

"God, how I love being woken up like this." I groan as her teeth make contact with the skin of my base, "If you do that again, the fun will be over sooner than you'd like."

Her hand moves lower, her mouth making a plopping sound as her lips leave my cock, "Don't tell me what to do." her hand cups my balls, carefully not to hurt me but firmly to prove her point, "I'm the boss right now."

Shit, how I love her taking control like this. Our sex life was always thrilling, but she grew even more adventurous over the past few months. We tried a lot of stuff, in a lot of places.

But her being bossy with me while having sex - my absolute favorite.

"Yes, ma'am."

I bend an arm under my head, watching her mouth devour me, her big eyes staying on me the whole time, like she's told to.

We made a few ground rules, finding out both our limits and likings with nothing but respect and love towards each other. Though our sex sometimes feels like we both deeply disrespect one another.

I feel how I come closer and closer to my climax, but I don't want to finish like this. More precisely not in her mouth. I'm about to pull her up towards me when my phone rings loudly.

Her mouth releases me, "You know, it would be rude not to answer a call."

"It would indeed." I reach for my phone with a smirk on my face, my eyes not leaving her, but hesitate to swipe the screen, "You'll behave right?"

She bites her lip and nods sweetly, making me groan at the loss of those lips on my cock. "Make it quick." I demand of the person on the other line as I take the call.

A chuckle resonates through the speaker. "Good morning to you, too."

I lift the phone from my ear and check the screen, seeing Megan's name. I groan internally but move the phone back, "Sorry, I'm kind of in the middle of something." A wink to Alison, her tongue circling my tip.

"Please don't explain yourself." she says, thinking of some past experiences where my girlfriend wasn't behaving like today. "I just wanted to say that the stylists will be at your door in half an hour, and you two better be showered by then. The premiere won't be waiting as patiently as the guys from the buzz feed interview."

I smile at the memory, "Noted. Anything else?"

"No. I'll meet you there after the red carpet." she says, "And I mean it, Chris. No lallygagging. It won't make a good impression to introduce your girlfriend to the world after being an hour late."

"I wasn't an hour la—"

"Thirty minutes." she shouts and ends the call.

I place the phone back on the bedside table and turn back to face Alison, who's still playing around with my cock, looking way to innocent considering the things she likes in bed.

"Bad news, baby." I pull her up and into my lap, liking up a stroke over her throat, "We have good ten minutes until we need to start getting ready."

Her mouth forms into a smirk, her hips rolling against mine, "Then we should better get started."

"Don't worry." I say and throw her with her back against the mattress, "I'll make it quick."

She rolls her eyes, "Exactly what a woman wants to hear."

I slide my hands over her bare torse, flicking one nipple before my palm finds its usual place around her neck, "Don't worry. You'll extensively enjoy yourself."

"I hold on to that promise."

With my free hand I grasp my cock and am about to line up with her entrance as Dodger jumps onto the bed right next to us.

I can't but laugh, "Dogde, get down!"

He jumps back down and sits down next to the bed. I'm about to line myself up again when Alison pushes me back by my chest.

"Are you being serious?" she asks, "We will not continue with him looking at us like this!"

I turn back to the dog, "Come on, Dodger. Go back to your basket."

He doesn't move but wants to jump back onto the bed.

Alison giggles, still laying under me, one movement of my hips away from being full of me, "Chris, get him out of the room!"

"Okay, okay." I smile and get off the bed, Alison covering her mouth to mute her laughing. "Come here, pal." I pat my thigh and he follows me into the living area of the hotel room, "Momma doesn't want you to watch when we make you a sibling."

I open the door and he runs towards the sofa, jumping on it and grabbing his stuffed lion that's laying there.

Since we've already wasted good five minutes of our ten-minute window, I speed walk back to the bed.

"So, a sibling, huh?" she asks amused as I climb back over her.

I nod, "Would that be bad?"

I wouldn't be mad if she said no, I mean it wasn't even a month since Tina gave her the clinic, making Alison's childhood dream come true. I wouldn't be very happy either, but I would understand.

She smiles widely, "No."

We haven't really talked about children yet, though it wouldn't be bad timing right now. I finished filming a while ago and with today's premiere, there's just press for a few weeks before I'll concentrate more on ASP for a while, not wanting to be away from home so much. From being away from her so much, to be truthful.

"So," I say as I line up again, not wanting to wait any longer, "you're sure?"

"Are you?"

"Oh, baby." I kiss her lips once. "I knew I wanted children with you since the day I first laid eyes on you."

Her eyes widen, "Children?"

I grew up in a big family and wouldn't want to miss having three siblings. That's what I want for my children one day, too. Looking back at their childhood and never wanting to change a thing.

"Hmm." I nod, "A whole football team."

"Absolutely not."

"I think to remember you telling me that you wanted everything with me?" I tease her with my tip and a soft moan slips past her lips.

Her hands caress my shoulders, "I meant once, not—" she moves her mouth as if counting in her head, "eleven times."

I move my hips forward, sliding just the tip inside her before pulling out again, teasing her a few times, "You sure?"

With my movements I'm torturing myself just as much as her, but I like this conversation way too much to stop. Premiere be damned.

"Okay, two children." she breathes heavily, growing more impatient.

"I don't know." I push an inch further inside, continuing the game I'm playing. "I thought about five."

"Chris." she moans in despair, the pace growing painfully for both of us.

I exhale, fighting the urge to just slam into her.

Her body trembles beneath mine, "We'll be late." she states but moans as I push in halfway, twitching inside her, "Megan will kill us."

"Then you better reconsider your offer."

If she really only wanted two kids, I would not pressure her to have any more. But I know how much I can push her, knowing how she reacts when I'm about to cross a boundary. And we're still miles away from her using her word to stop it.

Her legs wrap around my hips, pulling me towards her until I'm inside her balls deep. The movement causes us both to hiss a breath. She smiles at me in victory.

"And what now?" I return the smile, loving how she tries to get me to move.

She pinches my arm, "Move."

"Four." I stay still.

She sighs, but smiles saying her next words, "You can't use sex to get what you want."

"But I'm so good at it."

"I will not press four babies out of my vagina." she states, "And I don't think you'd still want to fuck me after that."

My smile turns hungry, my eyes falling to her breasts, "I couldn't think of anything that would make me not want to fuck you."

She whines, "Please, just move already."

"Make me a good offer, then."

"Okay." she sits up and leans onto her elbows, "Three. But you'll bring me coffee to bed every morning."

I chuckle, "I already do that."

"Yes, now." she states, "But if we agree you're not allowed to stop anymore."

She could tell me to get her a croissant from Paris every morning and I would find a way to make that happen.

"I'm fine with that." moving slightly, the friction feeling too good after not moving a good minute, "Anything else?"

"Yes." Her tone is demanding as she grabs me by the back of my neck. "Move your cute little ass."

⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹

Megan was pissed to say the least when the stylists called her forty-five minutes later to tell her we didn't open the door.

We spent good 25 minutes in bed after her call, forgetting time and space and losing ourselves completely in one another. I tried to shower as quickly as possible afterwards, but Alison coating her body with soap gets me every time.

We managed to start getting ready only twenty minutes later than planned, and when my mom and Scott arrived, we were almost back in time.

The stylists are still working on Ali's hair and makeup as I slip into my dark red jacket, the color matching with the dress Alison picked for herself.

She insisted on paying for it, stubborn woman.

I didn't let her, of course.

I tug on the fabric until I feel comfortable, feeling my brothers gaze on my back. "What? I'll need a new suit if you keep staring like that."

Scott chuckles before leaning back in his chair, "Nothing. You just look . . . I don't know, different?"

I walk over to the mirror next to the dresser, seeing nothing suspiciously out of place.

"What do you mean?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know. It's like — radiating off of you."

I shake my head and grab my bottle of water, slumping down in the seat across from him. My fingers tap on the armrest, waiting for Alison to get ready.

My mind jumps back to this morning, a smile plastered on my face. I may be a father soon.

"There." I look up and see him pointing his finger at me, "That's the look I was talking about."

My brows furrow as my mom walks into the room, "They're about to be finished, just helping her into her dress." She joins us in the lounge area, sighing as she sits down, patting my arm, "She looks beautiful."

"Of course she does."

She smiles. "You know, we just had a little talk. About your plans."

I laugh softly and take a sip of my water, "She told you?"

"Why wouldn't she?" mom says, "I'm the best mother-in-law someone could ask for."

I'm about to answer her when Scott speaks up, "Oh my God. You're engaged! I knew something was up."

I shake my head amused, "We're not engaged."

"But—?" he looks between our mother and me, searching for an answer to the question he's asking himself.

"They're trying to get a baby, Scott." mom says, chuckling at the expression on his face.

"Three to be precisely." I turn towards Alison's voice, the air being knocked out of my lungs at the sight of her.

She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen the way she is, but today? I think I've never been more in love with her than right now. Her dress hugs her torso until her waist, the fabric ending a good inch below her collarbones. Under her waist and reaching all the way to her shoes, the rest of her dress hangs from her body, the silky fabric swaying with every move. Her hair hangs down her back in lose waves and her makeup is natural besides her full red lips.

God, she's breathtaking.

"Put your tongue back into your mouth, bro." Scott slaps my shoulder, pulling me back to reality.

I shoot him a glare before walking over to her, taking her hand in mine, "You look devastating, baby." I say and place a peck on her cheek.

"Thank you." she says and bows slightly, teasing me.

"I need a picture of you two." Mom yells as she searches through her bag for her phone.

I lean towards Alison, whispering into her ear what she can expect when we come back here.

Mom takes a few pictures of just the two of us, but Alison demanded that everyone should be on it. The most pictures are of Alison and me, a few of us all and one with just Scott, mom and me.

"Okay, if we don't leave now there won't be a premiere." Scott speaks up, holding his bowed arm out for Alison, "May I accompany you to your car, Madame?"

Alison places a hand over her mouth, giggling at Scott's words. "It would be a pleasure, sir."

I give her a wink before she and Scott exit the hotel room. I grab the keys and my phone, putting both in my pockets before I feel the hand of my mother grab my own. My gaze lifting to meet hers.

"I am so proud of you, honey." her says with tears in her eyes.

"Mom." I pull her into a tight hug. "You're gonna ruin your makeup. And my suit."

She slaps my shoulder before wiping the tears away. "It just makes me so happy to see you like this, you know. I saw the way she looks at you, and the way she acts with the whole family. It's just — she's perfect, Chris."

I had a lot of girlfriends in the past — more than I'd like to admit — but they either were with me for money or fame, or didn't get along with my family. At least not all of them.

Mom told me after we left Carly's house a few months ago, when Alison first met them all, that she was different. Alison knows how much they all mean to me, and made a lot of effort to be liked by them.

She got along with Scott from the first day and when meeting the rest of them, it was like she always was the missing puzzle in our family. She is family.

She's my whole world.

⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹

I stare out of my window, Alison's fingers nervously playing with my own as we drive closer and closer to the premiere. Even though going official is something we both want, I'm just as nervous as she is.

With my other hand on top of our joined ones, I stop her fumbling, looking at her with a smile on my face.

"Last chance to get out."

She leans her head against my shoulder, releasing a deep breath, "I'm right where I wanna be."

I smile at her words, leaning my head against hers, my thumb drawing circles over the soft skin of her wrist.

"Five minutes, Mr. Evans.", the driver lets us know, making a right turn.

"Can I ask you something?"

My eyes lower, finding her eyes as she's already looking up at me, "Everything."

She hesitates for a moment before saying, "Do you sometimes think about how crazy is it that we lived just a town apart but had to fly over the whole country to find each other?"

"Every day." I say without hesitation. I find myself thinking of the odds of it quite often, about how we met. "But I wouldn't change a single thing."

"Yeah." she sighs, cuddling closer to me, "Me neither."

The rest of the drive we spent in silence. When our driver parks in front of the red carpet, my nervousness almost completely faded away and I just want everyone to meet her.

The driver comes to a stop next to my door, waiting for my knock to open it. I turn to Alison.

"Ready?"

She smiles nervously, "Not really. But I think this is the readiest I will be, so."

I close the distance between us and place a loving kiss on her red lips, being careful not to smudge anything. Her hands wrap around my neck to keep me close as I feel the anxiety wash out of her body.

"Better?" I whisper as I keep my forehead against hers.

A small nod, "Yes. I'm ready."

I kiss her one more time before I softly knock against the tinted window, signaling our driver that we are ready for him to open the door. When he does, I get out first, the screaming of the fans so much louder than in the car. People with cameras are taking pictures as I step onto the soft fabric of the red carpet, but I turn around to Alison, reaching my hand out for her to hold onto.

"Shall we?" I ask with a nervous smile myself, now feeling the pressure on my back of what awaits us once the world gets to see her by my side.

Another nod. "Okay."

With our fingers entwined, I help her out of the car, my eyes never leaving hers. They sparkle in the flash of the cameras clicking wildly behind me, and all I see in them is the present, but mostly our future.

I flew across the whole country to get clear about what I really want in and from life and came home with the piece that I never knew was missing. The one person who made my soul complete and made me think of what really matters.

From craving her body to craving her soul. Craving to be near her to craving to have everything this life has to offer with her. That day at the beach feels like forever ago, but it also changed my life forever. I want all of her.

And I will never get enough.

Author's note

Thank you all who sticked to this story from the very beginning and made this writing process so very special to me!

I love reading your comments, they really do make my day. Thanks for every read and interaction.

Writing this book had many ups and downs for me and I almost didn't achive finishing it but we finally made it:

This is the end!

I hope you enjoyed reading Alison and Chris' story as much as I did writing it.

Sending every one of you lots of love,
Katie.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

75.1K 1.3K 16
Chris Evans is doing a press tour for his latest indie film. You're his good friend, even if sometimes you wish it could be ... more. He's interviewi...
The Bet Від Hope

Фанфіки

29.6K 1.2K 29
Ana Ortiz moves from a small town in Texas to Boston, Massachusetts. Becoming neighbors and best friends with Scott Evans. On the night of Scott's bi...
72K 2.1K 25
Follow the journey of Y/n and Chris's relationship, from first meeting, to dating, having boy girl twins and finding out they're pregnant, getting ma...
79.5K 1.7K 37
* contains smut (unprotected sex), mentions of violentce, mentions of abusive parents and toxic relationships* y/n gets a nanny job at some rich peop...