Twisted Wonderland x (Todorok...

By Memesuga01

Follow Todoroki (Y/n) in her journey of being in Twisted Wonderland, and on the way somehow having a harem of... More

Prologue
~Todoroki (Y/n)~
Welcome to the Villains' World
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
Tea with Riddle
The Usurper from the Wilds
Studying with Leona...or not?
The Merchant from the Depths
Beach Day with Octavinelle
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Scarabia time!
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
Pomefiore Shopping Spree!
~Birthday Special~
The Watchman of the Underworld
Getting to know Idia!
Fanart!
HE'S HERE
The Lord of Malevolence
Stitch's Tropical Turbulence
Small A/N

A Beautiful Tyrant

7.6K 388 161
By Memesuga01

I'm going to say this one more time...

This whole thing is the ENGLISH VERSION OF THE GAME!

It clearly states at the beginning of the book and the description of the book. It gets annoying telling you guys which it clearly states that it follows the ENGLISH VERSION! That's why words differ from the Japanese Version.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Strike a pose. Now step, two, three, four. Get down, two, three..." Vil said, watching over the choreography, before shaking his head, "Stop, stop! You're completely off-base, Potato Two."

(Y/n) paused the music, before going on her phone to see if Cater posted anything, which he did since he's posting like every minute.

"Huh? Is Potato Two...me?" Deuce said, confused.

"Who else would it be?"

"Yeah, I'm number one, apparently." Ace mumbled.

"You're too focused on your hands. You're completely neglecting your feet. And all of your motions are stiff as a board. Do you have a two-by-four tied to your back?" The blond said.

"S-Sorry." The blue haired male apologized.

He then turned to Epel, "You're not much better, Epel. You need flexibility for jazz hip-hop."

"But all these girly twisting motions...I don't...want to do those." The lilac haired male said.

"I'm sorry, what was that? Are you seriously gendering movements? What complete and utter gibberish. You sound like a lunatic raving in his sleep. Not that I'd give such drivel a pass even then." He walked up to the male and tugged on his ear.

"O-Owww! Please, not the ear!"

"Since our darling apple seems to be dozing off while it's still light out, I'm helping you to hear more clearly." He let go of the male's ear, "Listen—twisting motions only look good when your inner muscles are properly toned. When it comes to attire and dance moves, there is no such thing as "for boys" or "for girls." The whole idea of boys being ashamed of doing effeminate dance moves is so last century. Did you grow up a century ago and then take a time machine to the present? Hm?"

"N-No, sir..."

"Now, now, Vil. There's no need to get bent out of shape about it." Kalim cut in, and looked at Epel, smiling, "Epel, I know it can be a little embarrassing at first, but just lean into it and exaggerate your motions. That'll make it more fun!"

"Kalim's right. There's no beauty to be found in weak-kneed fidgeting." Vil said.

"Huh? That wasn't what I meant—mmph!" He was cut off by Jamil covering the male's mouth.

"Kalim...Shush." The black haired male said.

"That settles it. Starting tomorrow, you're getting a separate training regimen from the rest of us." The Pomefiore housewarden said.

"What?" Epel questioned.

"You'll be taking ballet lessons alone until I say otherwise."

"Huh? Valet? You mean when you take someone else's vehicle and park it for them?"

"Try to pick up context clues. Just because your face is soft doesn't mean your brain has to be. I'm referring to the dance performed by ballerinas, of course."

"Whaaa?! M-Me? A ballerina?" He said, shocked.

"I won't ask you to perform a relevé and stand on the tips of your toes, but I expect you to at least master the art of turning with grace. And more to the point, I expect you to toss out your antiquated notions of things being "boyish" or "girly.""

"B-But, you can't expect me to do that overnight..."

Deuce stared at the two, staying quiet.

"Yikes. He's even more demanding than Vargas in flight class." Grim said.

"We'd better keep our heads down. Wouldn't want to end up in his crosshairs." Ace quietly said.

"Excuse me, Vil-senpai?" The blue haired male spoke up, making the said male look at him.

"Yes, Potato Two?"

"May I join in on the ballet lessons?"

"What?!" Ace and Epel exclaimed.

"Are you nuts? Why would you volunteer for that?!" The orange haired male said.

"For what reason?" Vil said.

"I also fall into the trap viewing things along a spectrum of so-called manliness. I've passed the ensemble auditions. If we're aiming for the top, then I want to pull out all the stops." Deuce said.

"Deuce..." The lilac haired male muttered.

"Very well. With enough ballet lessons, even a scarecrow might limber up enough to resemble a human. Today's session is adjourned."

"Oui. Come, let us return to Ramshackle Dorm and enjoy a nice dinner together." Rook smiled.

-----

"Man! I'm exhausted! I can't believe Vil-senpai made me get down on all fours and wipe the ballroom floor with a dustcloth after rehearsals. That's just mean!" Ace said, frowning, as they all walked back towards the dorm.

"He made me clean the windows with really broad wiping motions. My arms and back are killing me..." Deuce said.

"Who knew cleaning in earnest could be so difficult?" Kalim said, as he held (Y/n)'s hand, who didn't mind.

"I'm absolutely famished..." Epel said, sighing.

"Yeah, I'm right there with ya." Grim pouted.

The dual haired girl looked at them, "You guys did good today." She smiled softly, which made five blush softly and Rook to smile.

'Oh, she's quite lovely when she smiles...' The blond thought, before laughing, "The effort you spent on cleaning was not in vain, I assure you. Floor-wiping and window-washing are both forms of training that strengthen the muscles we need to do to win. It's a trademark Vil regimen, to ensure that both the practice area and your physical shape are beyond reproach."

"You've got a real understanding of Vil-senpai's methods, don't you?" Jamil said.

"Sounds less like understanding and more like a yes-man to me." The orange haired male said.

"My life is enriched by the mere existence of beauty in all forms. Beauty has the power to grant salvation to its beholders, or to drive them utterly mad. But it is also fragile and ephemeral. The moment you take your eyes off of it, it could be lost forever. Which is why I make it my goal in life to protect and support beauty to the fullest extent of my abilities." Rook said.

"The way you talk about Vil-senpai, you make it sound like he's a flower or a work of art. I mean, yes, he certainly ticks all the boxes...But Vil-senpai doesn't strike me as someone fragile or ephemeral, much less someone in need of protection." The black haired male said.

The white haired male nodded, "Same here. Vil seems more like a diamond to me—firm and unbreakable."

"It's true. Vil has no need of my meddling. Were I to extend my hand to him, I would be on the receiving end of a thirteen-centimeter-heel axe kick. What I wish to safeguard is not Vil himself; it is the notion of beauty he embodies." The blond male said.

"Dude. Now you're making even less sense." Ace mumbled.

"Pomefiore students are so weird sometimes..." Deuce mumbled, as the girl heard and nodded.

"I'm a Pomefiore student and it barely makes sense to me, either." Epel quietly said.

"If you can't puzzle it out, the rest of us might as well not even bother tryin'." Grim mumbled.

"Heh. I'm sure you'll all grasp it eventually. Your eureka moment will come once you meet someone whose mere existence illuminates your life like so many sunbeams." Rook said.

-----

After dinner, everyone was heading up and to their rooms.

Ace sighed, "I finished my dinner, but I feel like I've still got room for more." Ace said.

"I know what you mean. It wasn't bad, but it just didn't have the spicy punch or richness I'm used to." Kalim pouted.

"The dishes used vegetables, white meat chicken, and fruit. I thought the portions were reasonably sized." Jamil said.

"They described it as a "toning" menu, not a "slimming-down" menu." Deuce said.

"All those veggies are barely a meal to me..." Grim said, then frowned, "(Y/n) and I aren't even competing, so how about lettin' us have some more meat? Ooh, or somethin' fried!"

(Y/n) blinked and shrugged, "I like it. It was delicious and healthy."

"That's because you only eat noodles!" A buzz was then heard, "Hm? Who's showin' up this late?"

The girl shrugged again and went to the door, opening the door and was greeted by a ghost with a delivery outfit on.

"Special delivery! Is Epel Felmier of Pomefiore present?" The ghost said.

The said male peeked his head beside the girl's arm, "Y-Yes. I'm Epel."

The ghost handed the male a paper, "If you could sign here? We've got ten large boxes for you. Mind if we drop them off in the foyer?"

"Sure, that's—wait, did you say ten?!"

"Yes. It's from...Oh, this also says "Felmier." I take it that's your family? They're all heavy, so be careful carrying them."

"The Ramshackle Dorm foyer's stacked floor to ceiling with boxes now." The blue haired male said.

"Ahhh! These have to be from Meemaw—ah, that is, from my grandmother." The lilac haired male said, correcting his speech, "I've told her so many times over the phone that she doesn't have to send this stuff."

"What is it? A delivery of silks from your home?" Kalim said, trying to peek at one of the boxes.

"Oh, it's nothing so fancy. Um, my hometown produces a lot of apple-based goods. So I suspect these are all, ah...apple juice."

"Dude! Forget the Monstro Lounge—we could run our own drink stand with this much product!" Ace exclaimed.

"Oh, there's a letter in one of the boxes. Let's see..." He said, grabbing the paper that peeked out, and unfolded it, reading it, ""We had some unsold stock near its sell-by date. You can share it with your friends at school." Fer cryin' out loud! Don't push yer stinkin' overstock on me, meemaw!" He frowned then cleared his throat, "I mean, I can't believe they have so much they didn't sell."

"If they're sending you this much stuff, you must come from a real rich family." Deuce said.

"Huh?!"

"Oo, I think I get it. Are you so dedicated to your apple juice brand that it's all you want to drink?" The orange haired male said.

"N-Not at all, honest! Everyone's welcome to have some. It's 100% apple juice, no preservatives. It's loaded with vitamins, and Vil-san...probably won't yell at you for drinking it. Tastes real good, too!" He smiled.

"Yep. You're a total apple juice freak."

"Ah..." He said, then laughed a bit.

"Merci, Monsieur Pommette. I happily accept. Tell your family merci beaucoup on my behalf." Rook said.

"We can't leave the foyer blocked off with all these boxes. Let's get them to the lounge, at least." Jamil said, grabbing one of the boxes.

-----

"I appreciate all of you helping with those boxes. Thanks, uh...very much." Epel said, as everyone moved the boxes to the lounge, "Why don't we open one up and quench our thirst? The citric acid and polyphenol in apples works wonders for fatigue. It should be the perfect drink after a hard day of dancing and singing rehearsal...I think." He then let Deuce open one of the bottles, letting the smell of apple waft into the room.

"Ooh. There's a nice, tangy apple smell already, and all I did was pop the cork." The blue haired male said.

"What a piquant aroma. I shall partake as well." Rook said, before grabbing a glass and taking a sip, his eyes then widen and smiled, "Why...c'est bon! This is exquisite, Epel!"

"Let me try a sip." Kalim said, taping a drink, "Ooh, that is good! It's like I'm drinking an apple in liquid form!"

Jamil deadpanned at the male, "It's 100% apple juice, so that's literally what you're doing." He then took a sip and smiled a bit, "Mm...It is quite good, though." He then turned to the girl, handing her a cup of juice, "Here, try some."

The girl smiled softly, "Thanks you, senpai." She said, and took a sip. Then suddenly had a flowery aura around her, "I love this. It's so good."

The male blushed slightly at her expression, liking her happy expression rather than her sad expression from earlier at the rehearsal.

"This's the stuff right here. I could guzzle it by the liter!" Grim exclaimed, grabbing the bottle.

"Hey, Grim! Don't put your mouth on the bottle!" Deuce exclaimed.

"I can't blame him for wanting to chug it from the source, though. It goes down great." Ace grinned.

"It's not too sweet and not too tart. It goes down like a pleasant breeze blowing through an orchard—refreshing to the extreme! I'd go so far as to call this beverage a masterpiece that was clearly made with love." Rook smiled.

"Isn't it? It's made for a blend of several different types of apples. It's the pride of our hometown! And It's soothing for the throat when you add in a little honey. It could be great to drink after vocal practice! Ooh, and the apples themselves are delicious, even before they're turned into juice!" Epel excitedly said.

The blond laughed, "How nice to hear you speak with such enthusiasm. It's clear that you carry a great deal of fondness for your hometown, Monsieur Pommette."

"Unfortunately, though..." He began, frowning a bit, "I don't know if it's because we make it in a backwater part of the Shaftlands or what, but it's just not very well-known."

"Wow. It's so good, though. Such a shame for it to go unnoticed." The white haired male said.

"We get fewer and fewer tourists every year, too. The direction things are going, well..." He trailed off, before footsteps came up.

"How long are you all going to congregate in the lounge?" Vil said, then noticed the boxes, "...And what are these stacks of boxes?"

"Epel's family sent him some apple juice, which he has been kind enough to share." Rook smiled.

"I-It doesn't have any added sugars! Or preservatives! And, um, it's not going to last very long, so...you're welcome to have some too, Vil-san. If you like." Epel said, looking at the male.

"Hmm. Is that so? Perhaps if the mood strikes me. But it's just about 10 o'clock. That means lights out for you potatoes."

"You expect us to go to bed at 10 p.m.?! What are we, grade schoolers?!" Ace exclaimed, shocked.

"Perhaps so, if your mindset moves you to equate an early bedtime with being a child. You need a minimum of seven hours of sleep a night to maintain lustrous skin and hair." Vil said, then looked at the rest, "Speaking of which, I've been meaning to ask you...What products do you use for hair and skin care?"

"Uh, what do you mean, care?" Deuce tilted his head.

"My hair tangles easily with repeat washes, so I use hair oil...but I don't put anything extra on my skin." Jamil said.

"My attendants back home always slathered me in moisturizers, but I haven't done any of that since I started school here." Kalim smiled.

The Pomefiore housewarden's eyes widen, "You strip away your natural oils and then leave your skin gasping for hydration? Are you mad?! I'm giving each of you a set of my personally formulated skin care products. Apply them every morning and evening after you wash your face." He said, showing them the products that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

"Ooh, you make your own cosmetics? Neat!" He grinned.

"I shouldn't be surprised. Of course the Pomefiore housewarden would be an expert in herbalism." The black haired male said.

"Epel and I have been naught but smooth and supple since we started using Vil's products." Rook said.

Epel nodded, "Yes, and he makes other things, too: sunblock, setting powder, lip balm, hand cream...He dumped—ah, I mean, gifted me—a bunch of it."

"By the way, I see a lot of bottle here. How do you use all this?" Kalim said, looking at the different bottles of products.

"Must I explain everything? Fine. I'll start with the facial cleanser." Vil said, pushing the male down to sit, and sat in front of him, "Kalim, you'll be my model. The rest of you, pay close attention."

"Y-Yes, sir." Everyone else said.

He nodded and looked at the male in front of him, "Kalim, what do you use when you wash your face normally?"

"Water!" The male grinned.

"Out of the question! First, work up a lather with this loofah, then massage your face with the foam. No hard scrubbing." He said, putting product on the loofah and lathered it until the product turned to foam, putting it on the male's face, which made him laugh.

"That tickles."

"Once you've finished washing, use a refining toner. Apply it gently to your skin with a cotton pad." He said, grabbing the items.

"You have to wipe yourself down again right after rinsing the foam off?"

"This is a secondary step for removing dirt from your pores. Next comes the moisturizer. Rub it into your palms and press down firmly with it to ensure it permeates the skin." He grab the moisturizer, putting it on his hands, rubbing them, then put it on Kalim's face.

"Ooh, it smells all flowery. This is nice!"

"Next is the milky lotion. Boys our age secrete a lot of sebum, so applying too much could backfire." He said.

The male laughed, "It's kind of funny when you say "our age"."

Vil paused in his motions, looking at the male with a frown, "...Would you care to elaborate on that statement?"

"I just mean, you're so mature compared to all the other juniors I know."

"Good. I was ready to come to blows if you had intended to call me old. Anyway, moving on...What I just went over was the order of operation for your morning and evening care routine." He said, pulling back from the male, and pointed at the remaining containers, "This container here is a facial cream meant to be used once every three days for added care. Apply it before you go to bed. Work this oil into the ends of your hair before using a dryer. This body milk here is for use after showers. Apply it meticulously to your knees, elbows, and the heels of your feet."

"This is as hard as a Potionology practical." Deuce said, shocked by all the things he has to use.

"Ooh, my skin's already feeling silkier after getting the Vil treatment." Kalim grinned, before getting close to (Y/n)'s face, making her lean back a bit, "See, (Y/n)? Feel my cheek."

The said girl poked his cheek, "It's squishy..." She mumbled, wanting to play with the male's cheek more, before her hand was grabbed.

"Hey! Get your grimy hands off his clean face! Hands are a breeding ground for microorganisms." Vil said, scolding the girl.

"In some ways, our housewarden's got nothin' on Vil-senpai. This is nuts..." Ace whispered.

"Shhh. He's right here." Deuce whispered back, elbowing the male.

"Hey, Vil-senpai? Question. You became housewarden because you're good at magic, right?" The male said, smiling at the male, "Do you know any spells that can skip all this stuff and just magically gussy up our hair and skin?"

"Magicians like yourselves should understand that most spells and potions are not permanent. Magic might create a temporary illusion o f beauty and allow someone to indulge in a brief dream...But I have no interest in spells that fade when the clock chimes midnight. What I seek is genuine, authentic aesthetic perfection. Like the Fairest Queen who earned the Magic Mirror's recognition." He smiled.

"If that legendary mirror still existed, I have no doubt it would recognize your excellence, Vil." Rook smiled.

"...Perhaps. That talk ran a bit long. All of you, to your rooms now. And don't forget to follow the skin care routine before you go to bed!" He exclaimed.

"Y-Yes, sir..." They all said, before retreating to their rooms, though the girl stayed back to clean up a bit.

Jamil took notice, "Oh, I'll help you, (Y/n)." He said, about to grab a cup that was on the table, but it was take out of his hand.

"No, you go upstairs and rest, senpai. I know you're tired. You should relax now." She said, smiling a bit, patting his shoulder, as he blushed.

"But—"

"Nope. You're under my dorm, so I should be the one doing everything for you guys. Plus, it feels more lively now that your guys are here. Usually its just Grim, the ghosts and I." She smiled softly as she picked up more things.

The male sighed and nodded, "All right. I do hope you get some good rest, (Y/n)."

"I will, senpai."

He was about to walk off but he paused, "Uh...I really don't want to intrude, but is it all right if you tell me what earlier was? When your breathing picked up."

The dual haired girl looked at him then averted her eyes to the floor, "Just a memory of my father...Vil-senpai said some words that sounded like something my father would say to me and my twin."

Jamil nodded a bit, before pulling the girl in for a hug, running his hands through her hair, "It's okay. You're far from him now."

"Yeah...But I need Sho-nii beside me...He's my other half. It feels like I'm nothing without him."

"I'm sure you'll see him again once you get back home."

"Yeah..."

The male then blushed and pulled away, clearing his throat, "I'll be going now. Night..." He said, walking off.

"Night..." She mumbled, blinking a bit, before getting to cleaning again.

Without the twos knowledge, Vil was near, listening to the conversation.

'Poor girl...' He thought, before walking off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 100 22
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌.❞ One never stops dreaming of a happy ending. A collection of one shots on the characters of t...
1.5K 59 25
This is a story about a girl named Irene, a 14 year old girl who secretly has a magic but of course she doesn't know she has them until... she goes t...
21.2K 742 5
join Yuu as they are finally able to go home. however as soon as they walk through they made a selfish wish. one to never be separated from their fri...
125K 4K 21
The Narukami Ogosho or the people of Inazuma known as Raiden Shogun as their God and protector, after the vision hunt decree end, Her highness Raiden...