supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

由 universaja

更多

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
Ncity Lobby

[110]: The Last Chapter

1.4K 70 46
由 universaja

congratulations for reaching the last chapter. all my love goes to you! this will be quite longer than the other chapters and i apologize for it. -author. 🌌

c h a p t e r - o n e h u n d r e d t e n

"She has what? Her own book?" Taeyong sat in his leather chair with Doyoung beside.

Taeil decided to approach the two first since they are the most capable to be composed and rational in these things.

"How sure are you?" With arms crossed, Doyoung repeated the question. "I.. just can't find the logic in it. Why would they--"

"More Protectors." Taeil clasped his hands. "Remember when Y/N first read about us? That's how she knew about our personalities and such. With that, she eventually was recruited with us. It's like a starter pack for a human to turn to an unnatural being. You see?"

"Woah. You're so smart." Doyoung can't help but notice Taeil's sharp mind to conclude that in a short span of time, without any pressure.

"Well.." The guy scratched the back of his head and looked downwards. "I just heard it from the four girls."

"What?" Taeyong smirked, pinching Taeil's cheeks. "Stop denying and being shy about it."

"Oh. I take credits for those who really deserve recognition. It's not my conclusion. It's theirs." Taeil ranted which made Taeyong just shake his head teasingly. Doyoung, on the other hand, didn't show any emotion since he's somehow believing yet not believing it. "Hey it's true! I heard them also say Y/N was a nerd and all some shitty things which made me step up and confront them and made me see that they may be the next Protector from the amount of energy I felt around them!"

There was a silence with Taeil left on his last arm position since he was too busy explaining.

Taeyong craned his neck towards Doyoung. "Did.. they just called Y/N a nerd? And what's the other shitty things?"

"Bro stop looking at me like I'm those girls." With his usual sass, Doyoung rolled his eyes.

"That's not the point though." Taeil sat on a cabinet nearby, resting his hands on his hips. "Should we tell the other guys? That there may be more Protectors other than Y/N?"

Taeyong came back to his senses and thought carefully on how to deliver his words. "I don't think that's not a big news for them. They won't even care about those four, as long as Y/N stays as our Protector and we stay protecting her. Even though she may have a different Protector. The thing that might bother them is her own book."

"Yes. The guys would worry for Y/N's insight about that. Plus.. Y/N hates showing it to the public." Doyoung licked his lips, too immersed in the topic. "Maybe the thing we have to talk about the most is Y/N's reaction rather than anyone."

"Great." Taeyong stood up, leaving the room first.

Typical them. They didn't even think of explaining what would happen to the four girls who just witnessed something unnatural right infront of their faces. All they really care right now is your reaction.

The other two guys followed immediately, having adrenaline to expose it to their other brothers.. and Y/N.

Taeyong's eyes scanned the living place where everyone's all over the place. "Where is Y/N?"

"She just went out-- Hey! Stop it Hyuck!" Yuta uttered, too busy playing with Sicheng.

"Out?" Taeil counted the heads of everyone. "Mark with her? He's not here."

"Mark is at the rooftop. Alone time. Y/N's out with Renjun." Yuta carefully explained, nervously saying those words since he know the last sentence will make the three scowl.

And just as predicted, their eyes became sharper.

Yuta poked his cheeks using his tounge, elbowing Sicheng to slow down with the game. "You trust me right? I mean, I won't let Y/N go with anyone if it's dangerous."

"We're not that worried, actually." Taeyong sighed and sat beside him. "Y/N can kick anyone's ass anytime."

"She saved us before, she will be able to save herself." Sicheng added to calm them down. "She even made all of us collaborate with each other."

"There's nothing to worry about! Yup.. Nothing at all. And anyway, Doyoung and Taeil has something to say. You guys go discuss what's the matter." Taeyong stood up hastily and grabbed the nearest phone.

Jaehyun audibly clicked his tounge. "That's mine!"

"Borrow. I have my fingerprint here as a password too, right?" Taeyong waved the electronic gadget and prepared to leave.

"Where are you going?" Doyoung furrowed his brows.

With a loud and tired sigh, Taeyong looked down. "I'm calling Y/N."

After the leader left, Yuta released a loud chuckle. "Not worried, he say."

~~~

"Yup, we're almost here." You mumbled sleepily, squeezing yourself between the two guys seated beside the window. "Don't worry. I'll be safe."

"Stop squeezing me." Renjun growled, pushing you on the side. Your eyes narrowed, wanting to talk back at him at the moment but you don't want Taeyong to hear or he might overreact once again.

Ten, on the other side, glared at the younger guy. "Hey. Stop that, Renjun."

[Okay. I trust your words.] Taeyong audibly sighed. [Have to go now. Take care.]

"There's no love you?" Teasingly, Renjun chuckled in victory.

You had to end the call before it gets longer. Right after you hang up, you slapped Renjun's arm repeatedly. Ten could only watch the two of you engage in a mini war.

You were seated between Renjun and Ten who both didn't want to give up the window seat. You don't want to cause larger mess since the driver incharge was the one Kun recruited.

Where will you be going? Well, it's a bittersweet note.

Ten had to leave and go to China and pursue whatever he want as a human, which has larger opportunity in that country. He said he'll be back after few months but for some reason, you know it will take a while before he goes back.

Renjun insisted to be with you. He may not admit it but he will miss Ten being around as well.

During the trip, Ten can't help but tell you stories about places in China. Renjun was quiet while listening while you do the questions to help Ten express his words.

It was indeed a solid bond, even though it's just in a van on a short journey.

"We're here. Thanks, sir." Ten scratched the back of his head, forgetting the driver's name for a moment. "I'll tell Kun to give you him some raise as my tip."

Renjun scoffed after the driver bowed and drove the van away, not being able to hear what Ten said. "You're such a simp. He didn't even do anything. He just drove you to the airport with Y/N-"

"Hey, Y/Nnie," Ten looked at you straight in your eyes. "Remind me not to kill this kid."

You laughed and patted his shoulders. "Don't kill him."

"I'll kill you first though." With a sassy remark, Renjun left and led the way.

Ten shrugged and laughed with you before putting his hand over your head, ruffling it. His eyes sparked while looking at your figure. "Let's head inside."

While waiting for his departure time, Ten excused himself that he will be using the bathroom.

But he was blocked midway.

Not by the guards,

but by his own clan.

"Oh. They're here." Renjun whispered since he was watching Ten the moment he stood up.

"Who?" You furrowed your brows, elbowing Renjun that irritates him slightly.

"Kun." Renjun uttered shortly. He didn't wait for response and just grabbed your wrist, pulling you with him.

Your eyes landed into the group of guys lining up and hugging Ten. Kun, Hendery, Xioajun, and Yangyang was there. Lucas was on the phone call since he couldn't be personally present.

(a/n:
to all those thinking abt Lucas, i made the situation here neutral since some fans agrees with ot7 wayv while some are with ot6, ofc subtracting winwin who's in 127 in this book so it's five / six in total. both sides are making me confused rn and i don't want to make this book a controversial one.

let me know if it is. this one's a short scene anyway. i hope my fam wayzennies would be understanding that i meant no issue in this book. thanks!)

You smiled in adoration seeing Ten beam a bright smile. Indeed, it'd be nice to see him with his brothers before he left.

After goofing around with them for a few moments, Ten asked a few minutes with you.

Yangyang chuckled, slinging his arms around Renjun's shoulder. "What a lover boy. Even on the last day, it's gotta be Y/N~"

"Exactly!" Renjun stuck his tounge at you knowing you're pissed with the way your eyes have gotten smaller.

"I'm going to kill you." In unison, Ten and you uttered the same remark. You both looked at each other and laughed.

He sighed once the atmosphere calmed down and it was just you and him in that moment.

His first word was, "Thanks."

And you hate him for it.

You clenched your fist and punched his shoulder gently. "How dare you be the one to say that. I should be saying that. You know, to this day, it still amazes me how you managed to stay watching me from afar. It surprised me to end what our relationship was before. I have a lot of questions for you but--"

"Ask me." With a sincere voice, his smile dropped. His eyes became glassy and his heart breaks from the inside. "I'll be willing to answer those."

"But I no longer need those. I'm.. happy now." You tilted your head, somehow getting teary eyed with your own statement. "And I hope you are, too." Your voice cracked.

"Oh, no, no, don't cry!" He laughed, extending his hand to pull you in a hug midway. However, Ten had a question in his mind before he could even do that. "Wait, am I allowed to..? I mean, I want to hug you but I'm bothered if that is not possible--"

"You talk too much," You said and cut off his rant before taking a step closer. You gave him a gentle hug, resting your face on his shoulder. "You should take care and be home soon--"

And now, it's your turn to have yourself cut off.

Ten grabbed your shoulders and pressed you tightly in a hug using just his one arm. His other one remained by his side, scared to wrap it on you or he might trouble letting go. On those seconds, you felt every emotions crawling in his aura. It feels like a new beginning, yet an end.

However, Ten is focused with something on that very particular moment.

Your scent. His eyebrows frowned and appreciated every bit of your scent. His hands grabbed your shoulders tightly and his heart broke down.

"I'll be safe. And I'm sure you will be, too." Ten smiled, pushing you softly away. "I still--"

Then the speaker had to cut off what he was about to say.

Yangyang rushed to his brother accompanied by Renjun. "Time to go~"

You felt a warm touch on your shoulder, and it was Renjun. Although his face was neutral, you felt a sense of comfort.

"Sorry to cut you off." Yangyang flashed his bright smile at Ten first then at you.

You watched as Ten prepare to get his bags and go off. Although he couldn't finish what he was about to say, it's a relief you could read his mind.

And his thoughts were, "I still like you, by the way."

You grinned in a bittersweet way. You don't know how to react, finding it funny with the way he delivered it.

And sad, cause you can't imagine how painful it is to have your lover forgotten everything about you.

Kun stood behind you, wrapping his hand over your shoulders. "I'll be the one driving both you and Injun home. You okay?"

You laughed. "Of course. You guys keep worrying at me when you are the one closer to Ten. Compare to what you guys are feeling, I'm guessing it is so devastating."

Kun looked on a distance. He forgot that you couldn't recall about Ten and his past with you.

It's just that the way Ten told too much about you, it looked like you are still living that way - as his past lover and bestfriend, through ups and downs.

"Hey," You gently elbowed Kun on his ribs, somehow worried. "You okay? I'm sure he'll be back in a few months."

"No, he won't."

"But he told me."

Kun sighed, ruffling your hair. "Uhm, well, you are wrong about that. He just said that, I guess. Ten told me he wanted some time to breathe, from your presence. I mean, you're not a restraining person for Ten but.. he needs time. You know, after all. He might need to take a looot of time."

"He wants to move on." You nodded your head softly, understanding his situation. "I understand."

"After all, he's a big simp." Renjun smirked, supporting Kun's sentence and dodging the man's upcoming smack in the head.

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

"Y/N's here!" Sicheng happily cheered, clasping his hands in excitement while watching Hendery help you get out safely of the van. Sicheng gestured a 'goodbye' to the other passengers of the van.

He happily run on your spot, wrapping his slender fingers on your waist. "You guys going to get down? I mean, the guys cooked something. Don't know what it was but it smelled good."

"It didn't smell burnt?" Renjun peeked, earning a series of laughter from the other guys, even from Sicheng.

"Loved your offer but I think we should head home. It's pretty tiring today and I'm sure Y/N wants rest. Anyone agree or you want to taste the not-so-burnt food in their house?"

"I need to accompany Sungchan with his training skills." Renjun was the first to react. It was followed by the other guys who agreed on just going home.

After bidding farewell, Sicheng excitedly pulled you inside. You wrinkled your forehead. "Okay, I'll taste those foods later. Just let me get change and maybe rest? I mean, being on a car, sure, does not require energy but somehow, I feel tired--"

"Helllooooo! My beloved, amazing, adorable human!" Yuta smiled, his cheeks grinning wide.

Today, they are just so weird.

Your eyes landed on the table and your jaw dropped next.

All your favourite foods and treats, even BOOKS, are placed on the table. You squealed in excitement, Donghyuck screaming to top your voice.

"I'll kill you, please shut up." Kindly spoken, Johnny forced a smile.

"These are.. oh my god." You run around the space, watching it all line up.

These are your favourite dishes, mostly because they are the foods your father used to cook. There was a warm feeling that hugged your shoulders.

As if he was behind.

"Books, hey." Mark smiled cheekily. "These are the other volumes of your favourite stories."

"How did you get those just in a day?" Your eyebrows twitched.

Taeil raised his hand cutely, and you knew it was the indication it's all thanks to his teleportation.

He looked pale right now, probably experiencing fatigue from using his abilities.

"Well, then, it's a feast!" Jungwoo walked towards you to pinch your cheek. "You go get change for some comfortable clothes."

"Wait, anyway," You tilted your head. "How did you know all of this? I don't remember telling anyone what are the things I want. I mean, because it varies, plus, it's not like we have time to talk about it. It's not like it will matter."

Everyone fell silent, their short smiles made your curiousity expand larger.

"You have your own book." Jaehyun bit his lip and raised his palm, grasping an unfamiliar book containing shocking revelation. "Like our book, before you met us. Remember the one which contains everything about us?"

You gasped, slowly realizing why they suddenly know almost everything about you. "Wait, what does that mean? Can humans read it?"

Mark scratched the back of his head. "Well.. uhm.. yes."

"That means.." Your smile slowly lit up into a delightful one, before you released a quick and short squeal. "I have more human-protector friends!"

The guys were in utter disbelief.

That's it? That's all you've got to say?

All the preparation they did guessing that you will cuss and freak out turns out to be nothing but just a simple, friendly feast.

"Is she serious?" Jaehyun scratched the back of his ear. "Hey, Y/N, aren't you terrified?"

"I'm thrilled!" You giggled.

Well, for you it could be taken lightly. But the supernaturals could only gasp in disbelief, knowing that if more human protector exists, there's a possibility it could be out of control.

But what can they say, they trust you.

And you being the first Human Protector they have met makes it a little easier to digest.

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

You and Taeyong were both sitting on a swing made out of cloth and tied somewhere, just at the balcony. He wrapped his arm on your shoulders while the other one rests behind his head. You were hugging his tiny waist on the position you were in, squeezed in warmth with the one and only Taeyong.

The star twinkles brighter tonight.

Or maybe it's because you're beside the perfectly sculpted Taeyong.

"Are you scared?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. "I mean, your responsibility may get bigger. You might even be the one incharge to lead the other human protectors."

"Then it can be an adventure." You poked his cheeks and giggled. You then averted your gaze at the skies once again, resting your cheek in his chest.

"Hey," Taeyong called out.

Your brows met, humming as a sign of asking. However, he did not respond which made your curiousity grew larger.

You looked up and just at that moment, what was waiting for you was something you didn't expect nor predicted.

It was Taeyong just counting seconds to let his lips land on yours.

He hummed, finally feeling your lips the moment you looked up on him.

He was quite chickening out to do this and the scenery just felt so perfect that he didn't want to scare you away.

Him holding back was all worth it.

Taeyong sat up properly, putting his hands over your waist to pull you along with him, not breaking the connection you both were making.

You gasped, crumpling his shirt on his chest part gently. "Let me breath."

He murmured some unintelligible words before pulling away, gasping for air.

You both sit tight, looking at each other.

For a moment, you just sat quietly with him. His chest heaves while his eyes wander on every little detail of your facial feature. You loved the sight right now, just as much as he enjoys it.

"Hey," It was your turn to say that word which made him look abruptly back at your eyes. "Stay with me. I don't want to lose you."

"Of course. You'll always have us, you know? Even until you have your little versions of Y/N." He giggled, although he sure knows he can't past the conversation about families when you're not even an adult yet.

"Ah, right." You went off the swing, leaving Taeyong with a wanting look. He sighed in disappointment as all he could do. "I brought my frame photos when I was younger. We could put it on my room and on some spaces here."

"That's great!" Jungwoo suddenly appeared from behind.

"Sure! Then, let's take a group photo tomorrow." You giggled, looking at Taeyong with a bright smile.

At this point, Taeyong knows both you and Jungwoo can sense the emotions he is feeling towards you.

~~~

You sat at the middle while everyone was getting noisy behind your back. As what was talked about, you asked the guys to prepare for today's shooting. Fortunately, everyone is free. Some have to move their plans but luckily, it's no big deal.

"Okay, now, here's the list of how everyone will seat." The director of the studio beside the photographer started dictating specific spots, pointing into the names of the guys.

You sat comfortably at the soft couch in the middle with a wide grin. At this point, you are extremely happy to be the only girl since you don't need to struggle the same as your guys are doing.

It's still an odd feeling about being a Protector, by the way. You can't believe you are no longer that teenage girl.

Perhaps, in this world, there's a lot more things hidden, seen or unseen. Tiny things moving or in place has their own reasons and the reason that may lie behind it can have lots of meaning, depending on tbe perceiver.

Indeed, it's such a playful world.

Who knows? Maybe one of the people you have crossed on the intersections, or the people you are very close with, are capable of doing what a normal human can't?

Maybe, out there, there are Supernaturals watching someone, just like Ten did towards you.

"Smile!" The photographer clicked the shutter, creating multiple flash which caught you off guard. "Now, do some poses."

Yep. That's what you are waiting for.

After being directed to pose several times, the session is almost done. Right now is time for break and retouch of make-ups. You sat beside Donghyuck who's telling you how amazing he looks right now.

"Doyoung hyung probably does this weird pose." He stood up and rested his hand over his forearm, imitating Doyoung's pose he was saying.

You smirked. "Just let him be. Right now, it doesn't matter if any of you are putting horns on my head. I'm just excited to put our photo on the house, with different sizes. It'll look good. Plus, the last time you guys had some photo was when Mr. Jung was still alive."

"Hmm. Fair point. But thanks with the idea, your horns will be on the next photo." He laughed out loud after seeing you glare.

But Donghyuck's happy dose died down immediately when he felt something.

Or rather heard something.

A sound of something clicking.

He looked at you and saw how you are too delightful on everything happening in your life, thus, failing to notice what he just did.

Donghyuck patted your hand. "I'll go somewhere, hmm?"

He had slow-paced and quiet footsteps while following someone holding a phone. He was certain it was that person who took a photo.. of you.

But why would they?

His first thought is that the person might be a stalker.

However, everything turned out to be worse when he arrived the backstage. A sly smile formed into the lady's face who's owning the phone.

So, it's a girl.

Donghyuck balled his fist and glared sternly. "You took a photo of her. Why? Got a death wish?"

"Nope, not just her." The woman grinned, swiping the gallery and showing some of his brothers. "Just a souvenir. Because all of you are meant to die in the first place."

An enemy.

"Delete that."

"Nope. I'll go tell the stronger ones to chase where all of you are." She smirked, her eyes turning green for a second.

Showing that she has abilities as well.

Donghyuck heaved a sigh, loosening his collar in an attractive manner that if the lady isn't an opponent, she might swoon right here right now. "Damn. This is a fight, I'm guessing. I just got my make up retouched so you're doing a big favor right now."

A soft thud from behind made Donghyuck turned hastily while still keeping his body directed to the lady to attack.

He learned that from Yuta, which is being alert on tiny sounds but making sure that you can attack the main target.

His glare softened when he saw where it came from.

A glowing blue wing from you calmed his nerves down.

"Damn, girl." You rolled your eyes. "Leave Haechan alone."

Donghyuck softly smiled, turning to the lady with a stern look, determination in his veins. "Leave Y/N alone."

Responsibilities, indeed. Opponents don't just disappear into poof when you meet the ending,

atleast, the ending of this book.

It's still a long journey for you, for Lee Y/N.

the end.

| | | | |

A

NNOUNCEMENT:
📩Reader's questions on the comment box are closed now. I will answer only what I can. thanks for those who commented.

A/N:

DAMN IM GOING TO MISS YALL READERS OF THIS BOOK.

idk if the ending went well but.. i hope so😭

THANK U SO GDAMN MUCH FOR READING AHSIHDHS LOVEYALL.

words arent my love language but i am rlly thankful. support me on my next books, but pls wait for my announcement.

AND IM SORRY SOME PARTS OF THIS BOOK IS CRINGE AHKAHSHS I'LL MAKE SURE TO ADD THE NOTE ON THE BEGINNING.

thank you, stay safe, stay warm. see u on next chap !! (if you'll swipe more)

All Rights Reseved.
♡ universaja ♡

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

25.3M 762K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
215K 10K 22
"Hello?" "Is this Luke?" "Who are you?" "I am your father." In which a girl prank calls an idol by accident.
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...