The Unbelievable Crimeโ”†โœ“

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 21: Fishy

47 12 48
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

"All reports are fabricated. Each one has been edited on the same day. That means we should first find out what exactly happened on that day. Then maybe this Choi Giho can be uncovered." Jin pushed his tablet towards Y/N.

"First of all, that's impressive." Y/N dipped her head as a small bow towards the boy and went back to the notes. "Second, you are right. Something did happen, we don't know what. So let's find it, shall we?"

Jin nodded.

Y/N gave the notes to Jin adding some of her own details to them. No words were exchanged as they both knew it was useless to bond because both would go on their separate ways sooner or later so why bother?

"Y/N-ah, I recently realised we are not getting any more notes from our secret admirer. Why?" Jimin suddenly asked from the couch.

"Maybe they realised they were feeding the wrong fish." Y/N answered nonchalantly. She suddenly remembered something. "Hey, have you seen Number 1? She is very upset nowadays, is Number 2 avoiding her?" Y/N asked Jimin.

Jin and Taehyung who were about to leave stopped to listen to this weird conversation.

Jimin sighed heavily. "I think so. Number 2 isn't hanging out with Number 1 nowadays. I think we need to shift Number 3 back here. Or else Number 1 and 2 will die of their own depression."

Y/N nodded. "I will change their house now. The old one is obviously too small for three of them." Y/N closed her notebook.

"Wanna help?" Y/N glanced over to Jimin who threw his hands in the air.

"I would but I am not in the mood to get wet. I just showered!" Jimin denied it immediately.

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Sounds like a lie but okay."

"Hey, I wasn't lying!" Jimin pouted but went back to his work rather than helping Y/N.

"What's Number 1, Number 2, Number 3- She can talk to numbers?" Taehyung's eyes were as wide as saucers conveying his shock.

Jimin chuckled from the couch.

"They are the names of our goldfishes. Number 1, Number 2 and Number 3. Y/N didn't find anything more fitting so numbers are it is." Jimin shrugged.

Jin looked over to Taehyung whose face was now changed from shock to fascination.

"Don't even think about it, she might shoot you down." Jin took his notes and made his way to their room thinking Taehyung was following him.

"Sorry Hyung, I am going." Taehyung said as he bolted in the direction Y/N went.

Jin simply stood there shaking his head. "He wants death." He didn't stop his brother though, he knew Y/N would kick him out anyway and in the end, he will have to return to his elder brother.

||

He was wrong.

Three freaking hours and Taehyung wasn't back yet. Now Jin was seriously considering the possibility that Taehyung is dead already and three feet under the ground.

The thought made him come out of his room in the direction Y/N went, in the living room.

When he entered the room, he was first greeted by a smiling Taehyung and a giggling Y/N.

Hold on.

Y/N is giggling.

When he overcame his first shock, he noticed there were two aquariums. One was medium-sized and filled with water while the other was a bit small and empty. He deduced that Y/N and Taehyung were actually changing their aquarium houses to give them more space.

He then saw Y/N carefully feeding the three goldfishes in the big aquarium while Taehyung was closing the second aquarium. Taehyung was smiling widely poking at the glass in front of the fishes and laughing loudly when the fishes followed his fingers across the glass.

For the last two weeks, since everything went haywire, Jin had only seen Taehyung with a shocked or a sad expression. Seeing him laughing freely he silently thanked Y/N.

"Surprised? Don't be." Jimin suddenly showed up by his side. He stood nonchalantly, with his hands in his pockets, carefree.

"It feels good to see him laugh after so many days," Jin said wistfully. "I never knew I missed his laughter this much until now." Jin sighed.

"These days must be hard for you." Jimin patted the elder's shoulder. "But they will pass soon."

"We know it because we have been through it," Jimin added in a subdued whisper that Jin didn't hear.

Jin nodded in agreement at the first statement. The fact that both agreed to something was left unnoticed in the presence of their happy families.

Y/N and Taehyung were engrossed in the fish so they didn't notice the two boys looking at them with adoration. Jin at Taehyung, Jimin at Y/N.

"So why did you name them this?" Taehyung asked suddenly.

Y/N smiled softly. "It was a joke between me and my brother. He said perfect trio names don't exist and I said okay how about Number 1, Number 2, Number 3? He laughed so hard I promised him I'll name a trio after this."

Y/N kept her smile on her face, but Taehyung was busy with the fishes so he didn't notice her hands suddenly turned to fists so tight you could see her veins. However, Jimin noticed it.

"Shit." Jimin ran towards Y/N and got her up on her feet. Seeing him so suddenly, Taehyung too got up concerned.

"Y/N, we have a special appointment today, you have to go. Now." Jimin ushered Y/N out of the room. Seeing this Jin came near Jimin to ask what happened.

Jimin turned to Taehyung and Jin with a dark gaze.

"Don't try to get to know about our family. If by any chance I catch you spying, I will personally behead you. Got it?" He didn't wait for their response but gave Taehyung a dark glare before going after Y/N.

Jin and Taehyung just stood there looking at the duo.

Jin scoffed.

"If we start spying it's over for them. Who do they think they are?" He shook his head. "Come on, Taehyung, we have work." Jin pulled the said boy with him to their room.

Jin went back to his tablet while Taehyung sat there thinking deeply.

"Hyung, I think there is more to Y/N than we know. Or we could ever know," Taehyung said softly. "Today she told me she doesn't smile because she doesn't have a reason to."

Jin looked at his younger brother.

"How painful does that sound?" Taehyung asked, his expression solemn.

Jin got up and hugged Taehyung lightly caressing his back. He could only comfort the younger because everything will pass soon.

"They are fine. Time heals everything, it's the scars that hurt." Jin said softly.

But deep down even he knew that some wounds never heal.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

The boss twirled the glass paperweight in his hand. He was waiting for his spy to show up with any new piece of information.

The door opened and the familiar person walked in.

"Sir." He bowed as a greeting. "I was trying to find the boy, Namjoon. But he isn't seen anywhere. His brothers are gone too. Maybe they were nothing for the Song Gang."

The boss nodded. "Anything about Song Gang?" He asked.

"They are doing their business normally. The way they did before. No suspicious behavior." The spy reported.

"Hmm." The boss hummed in response. He knew something was fishy. But he couldn't decide what was fishier.

Y/N continuing with her business normally or his spy discouraging the idea of going after Namjoon?

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
152K 5.8K 40
Her love for BTS was one of the biggest reason why she decided to take a leap of faith and apply for an University in Korea. The new country takes he...
46.1K 2.3K 27
What happens when a rude, stubborn, but genius and handsome CEO meets his nemesis who hates everything about him? ...Or does she? "Can't there be a s...