Your Turn (MHAxVillainMaleRea...

Autorstwa Avacomix

With All Might gone into retirement, and All For One locked away in Tartarus, it's time a young man made some... Więcej

Ch: 1 Pt: 1 His Turn
Character Info
Ch: 1 PT: 2 The Eradicator's of Demise
Ch: 1 Pt: 3 Change of Plan
Current Quirks
Ch: 1 Pt: 4 Call Me Vision
Ch: 1 Pt: 5 The Cafe Incident
Ch: 1 Pt: 6 Lasher!
Ch: 1 Pt: 7 Tortured Fusion
Ch: 1 Pt: 8 The Embers VS The Roaring Fire
Ch: 2 Pt: 1 The Clean Slate
Ch: 2 Pt: 2 A New Type of Power
Ch: 2 Pt: 3 The Beast and the Plan
Ch: 2 Pt: 4 The Spider Fight
Ch: 2 Pt: 5 So Close
Announcement
Ch 2: Pt: 6 His Return
Ch: 2 Pt: 8 The Raid
Ch: 2 Pt: 9 Roaring Cannon
VERY IMPORTANT THINGY
Rewrite

Ch: 2 Pt: 7 The Meeting

806 23 0
Autorstwa Avacomix

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Y/N's Havoc Voice"
"Havoc Y/N"

'Havoc inside'
"Havoc Outside"
"Havoc AND Y/N (OR FUSION)"

-Current Quirks-

Radio Wave:  Allows the user to send out giant radio waves from their hand, which can be used to destroy anything in its path, or as a type of echo location.

Heavy Payload: Increases the output of the users attacks, works with other quirks, i.e. Radio Waves, Air Canon.

Float: Allows the user to levitate and keep themselves in the air.

Muscle Augmentation: Allows the user to amplify and manipulate their muscle fibers, enhancing strength, speed and durability.

Force Field: Allows the user to create an almost unbreakable force field, either in the shape of a Sphere, a Hemisphere, or a cube.

Warp Gate: Allows the user to create a fog that teleports them and others to where ever they want.

Weak Heal: Allows the user to Heal wounds, large wounds take 24hrs, and it cannot regen lost limbs.

Eagle Eyes: Give's the user top notch eye sight from 2,500 feet away, and gives them great aim with ranges weapons and quirks.

Intimidating Aura: When activated, the user appears as an intimidating and dangerous figure that would require great willpower and a brave heart to stand against it without showing fear.

High Pain Threshold: Allows the user to withstand great amounts of pain, both physical and mental.

Stealth: Allows the user to sneak around anything and anyone. When activated, sensors, sensor quirks and quirks that revolve around searching for someone don't work.

Electricity Manipulation: User can create, shape and manipulate electricity.

Energy Wave: User creates orb of energy in their hands, and then lets out an explosion of energy.

Fa Jin: Allows the user to build up kinetic energy by repeating regular motions and store it for later use. When the user chooses to release the energy, they gain an explosive burst of speed and power.

---

And so with Havok back by his side, and with the new suit that Riggs made for him, Y/N was on his way to the location he was told to meet Aizawa at.  The location was a local cat café, of course, because everyone knows that Aizawa loves cats.  Y/N walked in, wearing his new suit underneath his current clothes, while wearing a face mask and tinted glasses.  He walked up to his hobo-like friend, who seemed to have a black cat on his head, and a black and white cat in his arms, and started talking.

"So.  Is this where Nighteye is holding the meeting?  You texted me telling me that it would be at a more disclosed area."  Y/N said, looking around.

"Of course this isn't the place.  Before we go or do anything, we need to check some things off the list.  Things for you to say or not say, and things for you to do or not do.  To decrease risk of the others finding out who you are, I suggest that you speak when spoken to, and keep your sentences to 10 words or less.  Does this new suit of yours have a mask?"  Aizawa asked, looking around.

"Of course.  Now, just to clarify, I will be the one to rescue Eri.  She will be coming back with me, as well as Overhaul.  He will face the judgement of myself and Havok."  Y/N said.

"So he's finally back?"  Aizawa asked with a smile, happy to know Y/N's friend is back.

"And better than ever."  Havok said quietly.

"Bring Eri back with you can probably be arranged, depending on the losses it takes to free her, but as for Chisaki, he has to come with us."  Aizawa said, knowing this may hurt Y/N.

"I wasn't asking.  I was telling you what's happening.  His crimes were against me and Eri.  No one else.  Sure, he sold some of those bullets, but I have a bad feeling that those cane from Eri."  Y/N said, confusing Aizawa.

"From Eri?"  Aizawa questioned.

"I'll explain later.  Just know that he's coming with me, and that parts final.  Everything else is up to you."  Y/N said, causing Aizawa to sigh.

"We both know that they're not going to let you leave with both if them."  Aizawa said, to which Y/N smiled.

"They won't be leaving with me.  They'll be leaving with Havok."  Y/N said.

"They'll expect me to stop you."  Aizawa said, to which Y/N put on a genuine smile.

"And that's your job, and I can respect that.  You will still be my friend, and the only person I trust with my life who isn't an immediate family member."  Y/N smiled, making Aizawa smile, as he placed down the cats.

"Is the suit on you?"  Aizawa asked, to which Y/N lifted up his shirt to reveal the suit.

"And do you have a quirk that you'll be sticking with?"  Aizawa asked, to which Y/N started thinking.

"Well, I was thinking about getting all of my simple quirks and putting them under a title of a single quirk.  I was going to do that anyway, so I might as well get it out of the way.  To make sure that no one suspects that it's actually multiple quirks, I stole a few of quirks that go very well together, so those will be combined and turned into the base quirk to cover the others."  Y/N explained.

"Please tell me you stole them from criminals."  Aizawa said.

"Two were taken from criminals, and another two were donated to me by some of the MLA members who felt that they could do more.  I'm past stealing from innocents now that Havok is back."  Y/N explained, to which Aizawa exhaled.

"Good.  So what will the entire quirk be?"  Aizawa asked, to which Y/N smiled.

---
Cover Quirks:

Dust:  Allows the user to turn into black dust, being given the same abilities as Sandman from Spiderman.

Power Sense:  Allows the user to see what level of stats, such as strength, speed, quirk experience, etc. as well as how many quirks they have.

Universal Armory:  Allows the user to make their skin completely indestructible for 30 minutes with a 1 hour cool down.  When in this form, the user has a starry looking skin.

Moderate Telekinesis:  Allows the user to lift items/people 1 1/2 the size of the user.  Extended length of time lifting anything bigger will result in muscle strain.

Hidden Main Quirks:  All quirks above, except for Electricity Manipulation.

Full Quirk Name . . .

---

"No."  Aizawa said to the full Quirk name.

"Come on, it'll be fun."  Y/N chuckled.

"You're already pushing your luck just being there.  If you say that, Nighteye will be on your case."  Aizawa warned.

"Let him be.  It's not like he could do anything.  If he comes near with with bad intentions, I'll take his quirk."  Y/N smiled, whispering the last part as not to drag attention from the other customers.

"Well I'm not going to risk my career fighting a fellow hero.  One held in such high regard none the less."  Aizawa said, to which Y/N shrugged.

"I have an arsenal of quirks, the brain power of two, the power of two Klyntar, an army, a giant, high tech machines made from unbreakable metal, and a supposed alliance with the League.  You really think that someone like him could threaten me?"  YN asked.

"He wasn't All Might's sidekick for no reason."  Aizawa reminded the boy.

"Because all he has is brawn, no brains.  Both his past sidekicks would be pretty much useless in a fight without gadgets and gear, and they were both very smart.  I've got it all."  Y/N said, to which Aizawa agreed.

"You've got a point.  Come on then, let's get going."  Aizawa said, standing up and walking towards the door.

-Meeting Point-

"I thank you all for coming on such short notice.  Pro's and newcomers alike.  Including some unfamiliar faces.  Eraserhead, who is this?"  Nighteye asked, as all eyes pointed to Aizawa and his supposed new sidekick.

"Don't tell me that of all the you g heroes, you chose a flashy looking guy like him?  I thought you would pick a more stealthy student."  Rock Lock said, looking at the masked student.

"Does he go to a different class?  I haven't seen him in Class A or B."  Kirishima said.

"He's been privately trained by the hero association.  They simply asked me to give him some field experience."  Aizawa explained.

"And his name is?"  A Skinny All Might asked.

"*Sigh* He named himself after his quirk.  One For All."  Aizawa said, causing the heroes that knew of OFA, along with Midoriya to widen their eyes in surprise.

"Think of me as the Anti-All For One.  I will be a hero for the people, not the fame."  Y/N said, a smile evident under the mask.

"He's very powerful.  Easily Number 1 Hero powerful.  I can see him taking the spot All Might held by the end of his first year as a hero."  Aizawa said, getting a few chuckles.

"I think he's got some competition."  Uraraka said, pointing to Midoriya, as the rest agreed.

"Well, unlike Midoriya, One For All hasn't broken any laws that could have resulted in the hospitalizing or death of his friends, classmates and the heroes."  Aizawa said, surprising the others.

"Woah.  I didn't expect that.  Well, shall we begin?"  Fat Gum asked, to which Night Eye nodded.

"Very well.  Recently, we have received some information about the Yakuza group known as the Shie Hassaikai.  Mirio and Midoriya have recently discovered that the leader, Kai Chisaki has a daughter named Eri.  When they found her, they saw that she was covered in bandages, and was clearly afraid of her father.  Before she was returned to him, she pleaded with them to help her, before running back to Chisaki.  Instead of attacking, risking injury or death, they wisely returned to me, and informed me, which is why I called you here today.  We must save this young girl."  Nighteye said, as the heroes nodded, and as Y/N looked in pain.

"That's it?"  Rock Lock asked, which angered Y/N to the point where he was about to attack.

"I wish that was all.  We have reason to believe that the recent quirk destroying bullets originate from Chisaki as well.  Fatgum, care to explain further?"  Nighteye asked, to which F.G nodded.

"Recently, Sun-eater and Red Riot were shot at with these bullets.  After doing some tests and scans on them, we came to find out that the drug inside contains human cells."  Fatgum said, grossing the other heroes out.

"N-No."  Y/N said, almost about to break down.

"It is unfortunately so."  Nighteye said, confirming their fears.

"What?  How is that possible?  She would have to have a very powerful quirk to be able to do that."  All Might said.

"She does have a powerful quirk."  Y/N said, standing up.

"One For All, now may not be the perfect time to bring this up."  Aizawa warned, to which Y/N ignored.

"Eri.  I knew her when she was just a baby.  She was like a sister to me.  I didn't know much at the time, all I knew was that her father passed away, her mother ran away, and she was given to her maternal grandfather.  Recently, I decided to do some research on her whereabouts, and I was able to access hidden files on her."  Y/N said, surprising everyone present.

"What did you find?"  Nighteye asked.

"Well first of all, if it wasn't obvious, Kai Chisaki has absolutely no relation to her at all.  Her grandfather was the leader of the Shie Hassaikai before he fell into a coma.  Once he was out, Chisaki used her quirk to make the bullets.  Her quirk is called Rewind.  It allows her to reverse the aging or progress of a person or item to the point where it doesn't even exist.  I assume that he uses her quirk to reverse a persons quirk cells to the point where they don't even exist."  Y/N said, making Nighteye and All Might look in shock.

"This information just changed the severity of this mission.  We need as many heroes as possible to get in there and stop them before it's too late.  Our goal is to save Eri, no matter the cost."  Nighteye said, to which the heroes nodded.

"I already made this a point with Aizawa, but I'll let you all in.  Eri knows me.  She trusts me.  I'll be the one to grab her when the time comes."  Y/N said, to which Nighteye hesitantly nodded.

"Very well.  You are the closest person to being a relative to her right now.  Will you take the responsibility of being her guardian?"  Nighteye asked, to which Y/N immediately nodded.

"Very well.  Everyone, go home, and prepare.  As for the students, do not utter a single word of this to any of your classmates.  Do you understand?"  Nighteye asked, to which they nodded.

"I will make preparations for a raid.  If any of you know any heroes who can be trusted, please bring them.  We could use the help.  That is all."  Nighteye said, to which Aizawa and Y/N left immediately.

As they walked out the door, Y/N could feel two pairs of eyes on him.  When he turned around, he saw All Might and Midoriya staring at him.  All Might looked in anger, where as Midoriya looked with a face of regret.  Y/N simply chuckled, and walked away.

"Y/N."  Midoriya whispered, to which All Might nodded.

"Be on guard.  When you're out there, please keep your eyes on him.  Once Eri is safe, you must take him down.  If he get's his hands on her quirk, there will be no stopping him."  All Might said.

"Are you sure he's doing this to get her quirk?  He seemed very serious."  Izuku said, to which All Might shook his head.

"An act.  With this quirk, he could heal All For One, and bring him back to his former power.  If that happens, then Japan is as good as destroyed."  All Might said, walking away.

Izuku then looked back at where Y/N was, and nodded.

'I can see his pain.  I want to help him.  I will save him.  That's what Nana Shimura would want.'  Izuku smiled, following behind All Might.

'I promise.'

Word Count:  2310

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

793K 25.9K 42
✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...
16.8K 616 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
1K 21 5
The Apocalypse. That is what Japan is facing right now with the new rise of All For One and his armies. After killing All Might, All For One began h...
7.9K 185 13
"Everyone can be a hero!" That was a phrase spoken to many children around the world. A phrase that pushed most kids to become amazing heroes! But on...