My vanilla (ON HOLD)

thoughtsatnighttt tarafından

M A F I A He is toxic. She is not. Lorenzo Ramano, the mafia king, known to be pure evil. Sophia Lopez, kno... Daha Fazla

Character Aesthetics
Trigger Warnings/Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sibling Aesthetic
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
House Aesthetic
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

250 2 0
thoughtsatnighttt tarafından

POV ~ Sophia

I am currently laying in bed with no Enzo again. Yesterday night was fun, I enjoyed going out. 

I need to phone Abigail and tell her I am fine since the last I called her was last week. 

I threw my legs over the bed and rubbed my sleepy eyes and got up and went to the bathroom, I did my usual morning stuff; brush my teeth, shower and shave. Once I was done I got out and went to the closet and picked out an outfit for the day.

(outfit)

I left my hair wet and put it in a tight bun on the bottom of my head and put on my everyday makeup; concealer, powder, bronzer, blush and lipgloss. Then, I sprayed my signature perfume Vanilla all around my body.

____

I am currently sitting in the kitchen on a stool eating my breakfast for once. On my left is Aurora and my right Antonio. 

"So how are you and Enzo" Aurora asked placing her spoon down.

I swallowed thickly and turned my attention to her and smiled "Good actually" I lied. 

We came home last night and he tucked Nico in bed and then had a shower and did not speak one word to me so I guess we are going back to him not talking to me again like before. UGH. Like I get I am your fake wife but at least acknowledge me. 

She smiled and nodded her head and took a sip of her orange juice. 

"What are you guys doing today" I asked them both changing the subject.

I literally hate talking about Enzo's and I relationship especially because it is fake and doesn't even care for me.

"The usual, gang shit" Antonio replied getting up and putting his bowl into the sink.

"You?" I asked Aurora.

She huffed and said "Same thing" with a cheeky eye roll which made me giggle and nod my head.

"How about you?" Antonio then asked coming back to his stool.

I scratched the back of my neck and replied "Not sure probably staying here" 

"Ask Enzo if you're aloud to go shopping I am sure he won't mind" Aurora suggested smiling.

My ass he will let me.

"Maybe, if I am bothered" I answered to her.

"I am so sorry Soph but Aurora and I really need to jet, we will see you soon" Antonio said rushing out of his seat.

"Yeah of course no worries" I responded back smiling up to him.

Aurora hugged me and they both said there 'goodbye' and left.

I sighed and starred off into space for a good 10 minutes.

I got up and walked casually to Enzo's office, I arrived in front of the pitch black oak door and did not even bother knocking because I don't care. 

I pushed the door open and saw him going through a tone of papers, he did not even bother looking up like as if he knew I was here.

I walked further into the room and sat down in front of the desk on the chair.

"So you are still ignoring me" I spoke clearly to him which made his head slowly come up. 

He huffed and replied "No Sophia as you can see I am busy" 

"Well you never talk to me, I am bored" I whined like a little kid.

"Then occupy yourself I don't know" he said starring into my soul clenching his jaw.

"Your always mad at me as well" I announced rubbing my thighs gently. 

"There must be a reason for me to get mad then" he bickered back looking back down to his paper work.

The fuck crawled up his ass today????

I ignored his remark and just sat in the chair looking around the room and watching his going back to his paper work, I was that bored I even started playing with this lion on his table. 

An idea crawled into my head and I smiled like a child.

I got up out of my seat and walked around his desk to him and once he realised I was coming around he moved his chair back, I smiled to him and i sat down on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a cheeky smile.

He looked down at my eyes since I was still smaller then him even sitting on him "What are you doing?" he questioned raising an eye brow.

I giggled and replied "Nothing" and then snuggled into his neck.

Enzo huffed and told me "Sophia I need to work" 

"So work then" I answered.

He huffed and slid his chair closer to the desk and started working. 

As he was working I made conversation with him but he cut the conversation short because he was 'too busy working' my ass he is.

A evil idea popped up into my head again and I started giggling at the thought of it which made him huff in annoyance. 

I started kissing up his neck which made him freeze what he was doing, I sucked so ever gently which will eventually leave a mark soon. I placed my hand onto his cheek gentle while Enzo turned his head to the side to give me more room to continue what I am doing. Enzo grabbed my waist and lifted me up to straddle his waist, a giggle escaped my mouth from Enzo grip on my waist I looked up at Enzo to see a smile on his face.

WAIT ENZOS SMILING!!!!!

I smile formed onto my face.

Enzo gazed into my eyes which left butterflies swarming inside my stomach, I placed my hand on his shoulder and my other on his chest. 

"What you smiling about angel" Enzo asked gazing his eyes along my lips. 

"I'm smiling at you" I said with my smile growing more.

Enzo placed his hand on my waist and the other on my neck Enzo started to lean into me while he was looking at my lips 

Before I knew it his lips attached to mine sending a euphoric excitement through me.

The kiss started off slow Enzo gazed his tongue along my lips asking for entrance which I allowed, we fort for dominance which Enzo won of course. 

Enzo pulled me in by my waist wanting me against him even more. I now placed one of my hands onto his neck and the other on the back of his neck where his hair is giving a slight tug which causes him to moan into the kiss. 

He secured his veiny hands under my thighs and then lifted himself off his chair which caused me to throw both of my arms around his neck. Enzo then placed me on his desk with papers underneath me not caring they were there, he then started kissing down my neck and started to rub my thighs in a hunger way. 

His hands travelled to the hem on my pants and started fiddling with the buttons on my pants and he eventually undid the buttons. Afterwards he tried tugging them down.

NO 

NO

STOP

He moved his lips from my neck now to my lips which I hesitantly returned. 

He tugged on the hem on the pants again.

I moved my hands down to his wrists trying to remove them but I was not strong enough.

Fuck

No

"E-Enzo" I said in between the kissing.

Nothing.

"E-Enzo" I say a little louder into it.

Again nothing.

"Enzo stop" I state pushing him off me which made his face drop.

I placed my head down not wanting to see his expression.

"What!" he shouted.

Tears started to form in my eyes again. Not now.

Why did I even start kissing him????

I looked up to Enzo to see him sending me daggers, I got off the desk and buckled up my pants again with more tears sliding down my puffy cheeks.

"What?" he questioned again getting louder.

My throat was so dry to even talk. I swallowed and was about to walk off but he roughly grabbed my wrist which made me wince and Enzo spun he around to face him.

"Do not ignore me when I am talking to you" he growled starring into my soul.

I gulped and turned my head to the side.

"W-Well don't ignore me when I am telling you to stop" I stuttered facing him again.

He chuckled evilly at my reply.

"You started it but can't finish it virgin?" He chuckled again shaking his head.

A few more tears streamed down my face again and I put my head down once again.

POV ~ Lorenzo

"You started it but can't finish it virgin" I replied chuckling shaking my head. 

She possibly can not be a virgin.

She doesn't look like one.

What if she is tho?

Tears started streaming down Sophia's puffy face.

She swallowed thickly and looked back up to face me "You know absolutely nothing about me and here you are saying I am virgin because I won't fuck you" she told me while shaking her head.

"Virgin" I said again with a smirk looking down at her.

I wanna get a rise out of her.

"You are a dick head honestly" She said with more tears falling from her eyes.

I chuckled again and put a piece of hair behind he ear and whispered to her "Tell me something I don't know" 

She met eyes with me again and removed her wrist from my grip and spun around to exit my office.

"Virgin"

"Can't even give me what I want" I laughed shaking my head.

She turned around to face me with pink cheeks she shook her head.

"Your mother would be so proud" she said with glossy eyes.

I shrugged my shoulders "Probably not virgin"

"YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT. YOU ARE A DICK HEAD GETTING MAD BECAUSE I WILL NOT FUCK YOU?" She yelled aggressively which made my smirk grow more.

She wiped her extra tears and then look back at me with a death glare.

"WANT TO KNOW WHY I CAN'T GIVE YOU WANT YOU WANT BECAUSE I WAS RAPPED YOU ASSHOLE I AM SCARED THAT YOU WILL USE ME AND THEN DUMP ME" Sophia confessed louder.

____

Thank you for reading, I hope uni liked this chapter.

Sorry for the late upload,

Love you xoxo

TikTok; _bookkwormm_

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

139K 2.1K 32
"Darling, I don't think you know who you're dealing with." "No, I don't think you know who you're dealing with, buddy." I giggled sarcastically. He...
918K 15.1K 50
|18+| Tatum Kingston, daughter of the leader of the Red Bloods Mafia forced to look for a hand in marriage only at 19. She crosses paths with Sicilia...
686K 11.2K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
50.7K 981 44
[NOT EDITED] "The Angel and The Royal Devil" 🖤 "If he doesn't stop staring at you in five seconds, I'll fuck you against this table and you'll cum w...