๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๏ฟฝ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ๐’˜๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’‡๐’†..โž ~ "Listen wife and listen carefully, I don't like d... More

โ€ขIntroduction & Author's Noteโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
"covers and Aesthetics by readers" part :- 1
"Cover and aesthetic by readers" part 2.
chapter 1" Only a mother but not wife"
chapter 2." You are my mummy"
chapter 3 "Your fiancee?"
chapter 4 "Am I engaged?"
chapter 5."I'll drop you."
chapter 6"My wedding dress"
chapter 7 Come fast!
Wedding dress (select one for our Eva )
chapter 8"Its Alexander to you"
9โ€ข"They are here"
chapter 10 "COME HERE"
chapter 11"who did this?"
choosing the one.(Wedding ring)
chapter 12"Its time to go"
chapter 13."Mrs Eva Alexander Knights"
chapter 14 "Our wedding night!"
chapter 15. " Liam Harrison "
charter 16"Welcome home husband"
chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"
chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"
chapter 19(Alex POV part 1)"Good night My little Wife"
chapter 20"It wasn't a dream...!!"
chapter 21"Are you ignoring me,Wife?"
chapter 22(ALEX POV part:-2)"I will try to trust you, wife"
chapter 23(Alex pov:-part 3)"You will make me crazy,wife"
chapter 24(Alex POV, part-4)"I am your Damm husband..!!"
HELP (Select a dress for Mr.and Mrs.knight๐Ÿ’™)
chapter 25."Is he really jealous...??"
chapter 26"You are my possession,Only Mine"
chapter 27(Alex pov:- part 5)"Time to teach her a lesson "
chapter 28."Isn't it your honeymoon?"
chapter 29."Are you feeling Hot, wife?"
chapter 30"Things people do on there honeymoon"
chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "
chapter 32"You look better with my hickeys"
chapter 33(Alex pov:- part 6)"Wear my shirt tonight...Only"
chapter 34.(Alex pov:- part 7)"Is he going kiss me?"
chapter 35."Is it a date?"
chapter 36."To spend More time...alone"
chapter 37 "We are staying here for 2 days "
chapter 38(Alex pov:- part 8) "let's go back to our room Wife"
chapter 39"I said strip Wife"
chapter 40" I'll spank you wife"
chapter 41(Alex pov:-part 9)"Come on a date with me wife?"
chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"
chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"
chapter 44 "Should I tell him that?"
chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"
chapter 46"Get On the bed,all naked Wife!"
chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"
chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"
chapter 49 "Please never hurt me Xann"
chapter 50" Prepare yourself for tonight Wife"
!! ATTENTION !!
chapter 51"Tonight I'll make you mine wife"
chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"
chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"
chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"
chapter 55 "Please don't leave me Xann "
chapter 56 "I'll make you mine again wife."
chapter 57"How dare you touch my Wife"
chapter 58"I own you my dear little wife"
chapter 59"Will you forgive me wife"
chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"
chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"
chapter 62"I want you so bad wife!"
chapter 63" what about second round wife?"
chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"
chapter 65"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"
Chapter 66"I want a little brother soon"
chapter 67(Alex's Pov:-14)"Eva, Are you pregnant?"
chapter 68"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight"
chapter 70.(Alex Pov:-15) "Its our happy beginning wife"
Epilouge
1 Million reads& New book published.

chapter 69"Daddy loves you too Wife"

69K 2.7K 444
By shristiroy148

Eva's Pov

Pushing the gate I entered and there sat my doctor with a smile. The smile which was telling me the positive answer of my question.

Sitting on the chair she handed me my report with a smile. And then said something which made me paralyzed for a second

"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight.

I sat all frozen on my place. Although I was expecting this but knowing what you wanted and you got that makes you feel out of the world and that's what I was feeling right now.

"Congratulations Mrs. Knight"

I heard doctor's voice and that's when a smile broke on my shocked face, my eyes welled up and with shaky hand I touched my stomach where a little life was growing.

Don't know how but I actually felt our baby in my stomach which was making me feel warm and possessive. Slowly raising my hand which was on my stomach I kissed it and a lone tear fall from my eyes.

The smile on my face was still there while I thanked the doctor. Getting up I grabbed my report. Promising to visit soon with Alexander for further checkup I walk out.

Getting inside the car I wiped my face clean. I was eagerly waiting to reach home and tell this news to Alexander.

But how he will react?

The only question running in my mind. I don't know how he is going take this news, I don't know whether he was expecting the news or not.

I don't think he was expecting this news as in this whole 2 week not for once he mentions any suspicion of me being pregnant. He was tensed which I was able to see by his posture but I think he never saw this coming...

And thats why I am confused about his reaction.. and the fact that we never talked 'seriously' about kids was making me hesitant.

But now nothing matters, he is going to be a father again and I Belive he will accept this new whole heartily. My love for him isn't letting me think anything negative and I know he love me enough to not hurt me.

Smiling I again place my hand on my stomach. God! I already was in love with my baby.

"Mumma loves you sweetheart"

I whispered while kissing my hand which was on my stomach. Closing my eyes I waited to reach home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Eva do you need anything eles?"

Maria asked when I finished my fruit salad. Apparently i was soo hungry for some juicy fruit that it made me crave for the delicious food. I shoot my head as no while getting up. She smiled and got engrossed in her work again.

And no, I hadn't told any soul yet about my pregnancy. I want Alexander to know first. I was going in my room when Isa come running. Seeing her I smiled. My baby was going to be big sissy and I know she is going to be the best big sister anyone can have.

"Mumma"

Saying she hugged my legs. I ruffled her hairs with love while she nuzzled her nose in my legs making me smile at her innocence.

"I missed you"

"I missed you two baby"

I said while kneeling down till her level. She was at her grandparents house from yesterday and came just now. And truth to be told I really my baby and specially when I was baking her favorite cake yesterday.

After picking her in my arms I walk to my room and put her on the bed and sat with her. Looking at her I still can't believe this little sweet girl is going to be a big sister soon..

Kissing her forehead once again I hugged her tightly which she returned whole heartily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was going to be near 6 in evening and I know Alexander will be here soon. I went to kitchen to prepared his favorite dinner myself.

He love my made food.

I was in kitchen soo engrossed in my work that again for the nth time I didn't saw anyone coming. But once his long hand were wrapped around my small waist I recognized his touch.

He put his chin on my shoulder While his back plastered with my front. I lean on his warm body while he hugged me little tightly.

"I missed you"

Hearing his sentence made me chuckled.

Like father, like daughter

"I missed you two xann"

I said just like I said to Isa. He buried his face in my neck while his hand traveled inside my shirt touching my bare stomach.

His touch on stomach made my breath hitched. He had touched my stomach several times but this time it was new.

Because there was our baby sleeping..

I was brought back to this world when he twirled me around and cupped My face. Leaning down he kissed me softy on my lips which made me melt. I rounded my hand around his neck pulling him more Close while his hand started travelling up toward my breast.

A moan released from my mouth at his sweet assault on my breast. He pressed one of them with his large hand and my nipple come in contact with rough plam and it had me moaned at his act.

Once I was breathless he left my lips moving away. He peaked my forehead once I was not panting and smiled.

"Once I am sorry wife, i would have accomplished you to doctor but this fucking meeting was a sudden one. I had to take this one.."

I smiled at his statement and cupping his face I peaked his lips which saying

"I know xann, you don't need to be sorry."

He already asked sorry nth time from morning for leaving Me to go alone and I am totally OK with it. But my husband is too guilty to let it go.

"So what was in your report wife?"

I heard his tensed voice and it made me tensed. From morning I was excited to tell him but now I am feeling nervous. Taking a deep breath I looked into his deep eyes. Holding his hand in mine I prepared myself to spill the beans but then Isa came running while yelling "papa"

He looked there only to find a better flushed looked Isa panting hard. I immediately left his hand a sat in front of her. I checked whether she is injured or what when Alexander picked Isa in his arms and got up.

On asking She said she saw a lizard which made her cry out loud. I was horrified by this news as I to was super scared of lizards. Alexander hugged her as she was still panting and rubbed her back.

'We aren't done'

Was the look he casted me when he walked out with Isa in arms. I nodded my head and got inside to bring glass of water for her.

Making her drink few sips of water she calmed a bit. Alexander again picked up and stayed to talk to her to divert her mind. And I went to cook dinner.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sitting on dinning table I looked at Alexander who was eating while looking at my plate time to time. I widen eyes when I saw him picking a dish again to fill my plate. I hurriedly covered my plate saving myself from having over food.

I already was done!

Isa was sleeping as I made her eat early. I thought may be I cab break the new while eating but I still hadn't gathered courage to break the news.

I was about to put about steak in my mouth when I felt sudde nausea hitting me hard and without saying anything I got up and run toward the washroom.

I was discharge everytime from my stomach where I felt him collecting my hairs from behind. Once I was done I washed my mouth. I was totally drained out by all this. I leaned on him feeling like losing my senses.

He without saying anything picked me in his arms and walk toward our room, the frown between his eye brow was telling me he wad worried sick. Once we were on stairs he looked at me and signed.

"What doctor said Wife? I am getting worried !"

I bite my lips, I don't think I should hide this anymore. Closing my eyes I decided to tell him this instant.

"You are going to be a father again xann"

Me in arms just infront of our room o said and to my surprise he kept walking.
I was about to say again when he said.

"That can wait but please tell me-Wait! What did you said?"

I rolled my eyes at him but as he realized a chucked left my lips. He stood frozen on his place and slowly looked at me with wide eyes and I giggled at his action. Me still in his arms I adjusted a little and peaked his lips making him come to reality.

"I am pregnant xann, we are going to be pregnant again.. "

He didn't Said anything but his eyes went more wide and become red which made me still. I licked my dry lips once I felt something off.

But before I can say anything he twirled me around suddenly and laughed out soo loudly which made me giggle. I holded his shoulder tighty when I felt my head spinning.

"Xann.."

I moaned in pain for him to stop And he stopped immediately. He was having a full blow smile on his lips and eyes were shining with tears. He sat on the sofa, me still in his arms and kissed my head continously.

"Thank you thank you wife... you gave the best gift of my life...you don't know from how desperate to hear this from you."

Hearing him it made me blush. I giggled at his statement and nodded my head he peaked my whole face again and Again while I felt few tears drops on my face. It made my eyes teary. And then with shaky hand he placed his hand on my bare stomach.

"Our baby.."

He whispered. I felt myself overwhelmed by his actions. He lean down and kissed my belly and nuzzled his nose there like teasing our child.

"Daddy love you baby"

He said and I placed my hand in his hairs. He again kissed me there and then he pulled up. Cupping my face he kissed me too, harder, harder enough to drew all oxygen out of my lungs and I reciprocated with full force too.

Once we pulled back he smile Keeping his one hand on my stomach and other he cupped My jaw and whispered something which made me blush and wet.

"Daddy love you too wife"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

How was his reaction?

Did you expected this reaction from him..?

Something Alexander is soo cute...no?

Actually they both are soo cute sometime no?

Now I am excited for there new journey...

How do you think Isa will react?

He was desperately waiting for her being pregnant 🤭

Did His last words surprised you too?

How was the gif? 🤭

👉👉Last time I asked if any of you have any questions from Alexander and no one asked any so I think you all don't have anything to ask from him?

So do you all have anything to ask from Eva. ?

Ask like they both are any human and you know there journey... so now if you have any questions to both of them then do ask..

What do you think it is...boy or girl.?

Or

Twins?

From baby I remember:- 👇

Choose one name for our "Xava's child"

We will start with girls name:-

1. Amara
Suggested by Shraddhs3107,HOPE_of_LoVeE_

2. Evangeline
Suggested by takA_Yumi

3. Angelica
Suggested by PrekshaPaldiwal

4.kiara
Suggested by presha13, shruti229, VrushangiShah

5.Aleva
Suggested by advmyslove

6. Rose
Suggested by aniquajutt

Now let's choose one for a boy!!

1.Evan
blosom2sunshine ,VrushangiShah,
Kiiii8,JiniPatwani

2.Danial
Suggested by shruti229

3. Leonardo
Suggested by PrekshaPaldiwal

4.Ace or Xavier
Suggested by kanchandiwan

5. Adrian
Suggested by absanastar

6. Adam
Suggested by Agarwal_Harshita

Thank you everyone for suggesting these beautiful names. One which will have the highest votes will win...

So let's play now 😁😁

Second last chapter is up. Next will be the last chapter and then epilouge.

Ok That's it for today..

I know my loyal reader will do it without asking but Silent readers please do:-

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤.

Hey wait...

So I made a Instagram account to get more connected with you all.

It's by :- Author_roy7

Follow me there for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.5K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naรฏve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
167K 4.1K 55
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...