๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๏ฟฝ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ๐’˜๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’‡๐’†..โž ~ "Listen wife and listen carefully, I don't like d... More

โ€ขIntroduction & Author's Noteโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
"covers and Aesthetics by readers" part :- 1
"Cover and aesthetic by readers" part 2.
chapter 1" Only a mother but not wife"
chapter 2." You are my mummy"
chapter 3 "Your fiancee?"
chapter 4 "Am I engaged?"
chapter 5."I'll drop you."
chapter 6"My wedding dress"
chapter 7 Come fast!
Wedding dress (select one for our Eva )
chapter 8"Its Alexander to you"
9โ€ข"They are here"
chapter 10 "COME HERE"
chapter 11"who did this?"
choosing the one.(Wedding ring)
chapter 12"Its time to go"
chapter 13."Mrs Eva Alexander Knights"
chapter 14 "Our wedding night!"
chapter 15. " Liam Harrison "
charter 16"Welcome home husband"
chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"
chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"
chapter 19(Alex POV part 1)"Good night My little Wife"
chapter 20"It wasn't a dream...!!"
chapter 21"Are you ignoring me,Wife?"
chapter 22(ALEX POV part:-2)"I will try to trust you, wife"
chapter 23(Alex pov:-part 3)"You will make me crazy,wife"
chapter 24(Alex POV, part-4)"I am your Damm husband..!!"
HELP (Select a dress for Mr.and Mrs.knight๐Ÿ’™)
chapter 25."Is he really jealous...??"
chapter 26"You are my possession,Only Mine"
chapter 27(Alex pov:- part 5)"Time to teach her a lesson "
chapter 28."Isn't it your honeymoon?"
chapter 29."Are you feeling Hot, wife?"
chapter 30"Things people do on there honeymoon"
chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "
chapter 32"You look better with my hickeys"
chapter 33(Alex pov:- part 6)"Wear my shirt tonight...Only"
chapter 34.(Alex pov:- part 7)"Is he going kiss me?"
chapter 35."Is it a date?"
chapter 36."To spend More time...alone"
chapter 37 "We are staying here for 2 days "
chapter 38(Alex pov:- part 8) "let's go back to our room Wife"
chapter 39"I said strip Wife"
chapter 40" I'll spank you wife"
chapter 41(Alex pov:-part 9)"Come on a date with me wife?"
chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"
chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"
chapter 44 "Should I tell him that?"
chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"
chapter 46"Get On the bed,all naked Wife!"
chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"
chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"
chapter 49 "Please never hurt me Xann"
chapter 50" Prepare yourself for tonight Wife"
!! ATTENTION !!
chapter 51"Tonight I'll make you mine wife"
chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"
chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"
chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"
chapter 55 "Please don't leave me Xann "
chapter 56 "I'll make you mine again wife."
chapter 57"How dare you touch my Wife"
chapter 58"I own you my dear little wife"
chapter 59"Will you forgive me wife"
chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"
chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"
chapter 62"I want you so bad wife!"
chapter 63" what about second round wife?"
chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"
Chapter 66"I want a little brother soon"
chapter 67(Alex's Pov:-14)"Eva, Are you pregnant?"
chapter 68"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight"
chapter 69"Daddy loves you too Wife"
chapter 70.(Alex Pov:-15) "Its our happy beginning wife"
Epilouge
1 Million reads& New book published.

chapter 65"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"

69.2K 2.6K 324
By shristiroy148

Make sure you Read chapter 64 "You will not walk for a week wife" first.
It's one of the new chapter I updated today.

Smut warning ⚠️

Enjoy♡
Author's Pov

Hearing her he lost all his control , groaning he grabbed her Hairs with one hand and with other grabbed her neck and bite on her nipple harder.

"I'll take you harder wife. I will. And I promise.."

He stopped. Taking her lower lips between his teeths he bite it while pulling it out.

"You will not walk for a week wife"

The sentence made her inner shiver and her eyes went wide. With crazy heartbeat she looked at him who was now looking at her like a predictor ready to eat his pray.

His veiny member touched her core slightly making her close her eyes. He started rubbing his bare dick to her bare core.

More wetness float down there at his act. She bite her lips to control herself. He was teasing her again and he knew that.

He slowly inserted his tip inside her testing her tightness. She closed her eyes as the bitter sweet pain Hit her. She looked at his eyes where were looking down where he was escaping inside her.

Eva too looked down and her cheeks burned red. The sight was the most erotic scene ever she saw. He suddenly slided his one arms around her waist pulling her closer. She too rounded her both hand around his neck.

He this time inserted half of his self, he knew he was big, bigger then usual and his wife is small...smaller then usual.

As he did that she throwed her head back, she felt full, the unknown feeling was getting familiar to her. He then pulled himself out and within a second he was again in. This time more then half.

He started with a gental note. He know his wife was desperate and needy, this was new to her and she wad liking it. But he was the mature one here and he can't just rush things and hurt her. He will give her time to adjust even its there second time.

This time Eva groaned. She was getting impatient. Her doe eyes looked at his and he lean down and kissed her lips. This time he forced himself fully inside her and she yelled at the sudden fullness.

Her breath become harsh and she snuggled her head in his chest. He too buried his face in her hairs. The warm feeling she wad giving him was too good to not enjoy.

He then slowly pulled his dick all out and before she can say anything he wad again in. After adjusting with his size she grabbed his shoulder tighty. His thrust become hard.

Then harder

And

Then more harder.

Rounding her legs around his waist he got up better angle and moved in and out of her. Her whole body shoot with the sensation.

She felt her eyes rolling Back and the familiar pleasurable knot forming. Her moan got louder and louder.

"Yes yes just there"

She screamed feeling him hitting a certain g-spot for a minute now. Her toe curl and hand fisted. She grabbed the counter tightly to take his thrust.

He was getting deep and deeper, everytime she felt him getting more deeper.

"You feel soo good wife....I can fuck all day night"

He said. His eyes only on her face watching every change of expression. He saw how her face was turning from desperate to relief to pleasurable to needy to again desperate.

He picked his pace even more faster shooting her body by his every thrust. She felt her organs shaking by the impact. In between she didn't knew when he picked her up in her arms.

Legs around his waist and him inside her, getting a better and deeper angle. He made her jump on him and she too lost her all senses. Jumping on his dick to achieve the highest point.

Alexander grabbed her jaw and made her look down, there where the most purest yet dirtiest thing was happening.

"Look wife, look how you swollen every inch of me. Look how I escape inside you."

She closed her eyes at his dirty talks. She bite her lips feeling goosebumps on her skin.

She gripped his shoulder and hide her face on his neck like hugging him, be kept moving in and out until she felt she can't took anymore.

"Xann...I c-can't ..."

Eva said. Her eyes red and puffy from crying. Alexander understood she can't take anymore and cupped her face.

Leaning her on the walk he caged her in between and with one hand started rubbing her clit. With a high scream she let go. Alexander keep moving for few minutes until she too found his climax. He groaned as he realaed, her warmthness still around him.

Cunning his seed inside her he stayed hugging her. They both were breathing hard. There ragging breath was the only thing can be heard in the bathroom.
Alexander was the first to come to sense. He pushed her hairs away and kissed her forehead.

Standing under the water he made her bath. He then made a very exhausted Eva sit on the slab. He went to the closet and bring three towel. Wrapping her head with one and with other her mark filled body he made her dry. Wrapping the last one around his waist he was done.

Eva didn't Said anything eles. He literally sucked all her energy. Carrying her in bridal style he made her lay on the bed.

Making her lay he looked at her sleepy face. Her face was red and lips were swollen of course. Her Hairs were messy and neck were filled with his marks which were turning purple by now.

Even in this state she looked like the most beautiful women in the world. He kissed her forehead and lowerd the A.c temperature a bit.

He then walked toward the closet. Grabbing a pair of jeans and a shirt. He have something to do today.

After getting ready he wrote a note and put it on the side table. Kissing her forehead once again he walk out.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Steeping inside his office Alexander's face was as hard as rock. He quietly went to his cabin. He can hear some murmuring and can understand why. He for the first time come to office in causal.

Sitting on his chair he called someone.

"Good morning sir."

"Good morning Rick."

"Any work for me sir?'

"Yes, Rick I want you find our everything about someone."

"Yes sir, just give his/her name."

"It's Linda Williams"

"Ok sir."

"Rick it's confidential, and I want everything in 24 hours. Is it clear?"

"Yes sir"

Saying he ended the call. His jaw was clenched remembering what this women did to his wife. Now whatever she did was a past.

Whatever he will do will her present and future!

And

No one escape after hurting what's his.

He stayed there for a second thinking and then called someone again.

This time it was his lawyer-Roy.

"Roy please send a legal notice to miss Layla. She tried manipulating me. And she tried to kill my wife and daughter. She even planned my murder. And yes, tell the mayor to contact me as soon as he is free. I need to have a word with him."

Saying he cut the call again. He still remember the deadly scene where the truck was about his hit his wife & daughter.

Taking a deep breath he got up. He need to be with his wife now. Informing his PA that he will on leave till next 2 days he walk out.

Getting inside the car he started hus journey to home. In his wife's arms. In the way he spotted a flower shop. Seeing the white flower he remembered his wife.

Stopping there he flowers for her. They all were fresh as his little flower. Collecting them he sat again. The car stopped and he walk out. With a huge smile on his face he walk in only to see his wife sitting on a chair in a white short dress.

She was looking all fresh and beautiful. The deep neck did justice to her look.

"You look breathtaking wife'

He said walking to her. Forwarding the flowers to her he smiled. Seeing him she got up with a smile only to hiss. Seeing her hissing Alexander halt and then smrik at her. Kissing her on her lips lightly he pulled back with a smile.

He Sat on the next chair and made her sit on his lap. She sat there while blushing. She wad feeling shy to face him after doing the bold act.

"Didn't I told you.. you were sore?"

He said making her more shy, she hide her face in his chest while he laughed. Kissing her head twice he looked at the table ahead..

There were fruits and toste with coffee present.

"I thought of making breakfast for us until you were out. And where were you? "

"You didn't needed to wife. You should have rested. I had some work so I thought to complete it."

She didn't Said anything and picked a apple piece. Putting it near his mouth she smiled at him..like this they had there breakfast. Once done with breakfast he picked her up and walk to there room.

"Can we go back to our home?. I love being here but now I am Missing Isa soo much."

He chuckled at her and nodded.

"We will go back tomorrow morning "

He said and Eva smiled. She was enjoying here but was truly missing her baby now.

Sitting on his lap she looked outside where the sun was shining, the sky was orange. There were vehicles voice but still they were sitting in each other arms in silence.

They both were feeling each other presence around them. Alexander was slowly touching her skin, and Eva was enjoying the soft touch.

Suddenly a thought come to his mind. He smiled naughtly and put his face on her shoulder

"Wife?"

"Hmmm"

"I have a question"

He said. Making him sound a little serious. She thought he was asking something serious until she heard his next sentence. Her cheeks turn red abs heartbeat fasten.

"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

How was the romance?

Do you remember Linda Williams?

Who do you think she is?

Who do you think he called?

What do you think he will do with Layla now?

Didn't this chair was like near to end?

What do you think will be Eva's reaction on his action?

What do you think she will answer?

How was the gif?

I am writing a lot of Smut nowadays...🤭

Hope you all are OK with it...

Ok now,that's it for today...

I know my loyal reader will do it without asking but Silent readers please do:-

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤.

Hey wait...

So I made a Instagram account to get more connected with you all.

It's by :- Author_roy7

Follow me there for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.9K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
252K 7K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
41.9K 898 35
๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ 20 yea...