Marvelous Heroes And Spies!

By ZezeWritesss

Something strange had been occuring all over the globe for the past few years. The dawn of the Marvelous, peo... More

Episode 1: Flushing Out The Daunting Devil!
Episode 2: Bloody Mary Hates Spiders!

Pilot: Every Story Has It's Beginning

69 0 0
By ZezeWritesss

FADE IN:

Title Card: PILOT.

Intro song plays as lights twitch in and out of the screen. The cover shows on the screen until the song ends.

END TITLE SEQUENCE.                                     

DOWNTOWN NEW YORK- NIGHT

Despite it being so dark there was a scrawny looking figure shrouded in darkness, gazing down at the city as they sat on the edge of the top balcony of a massive skyscraper building belonging to "Oscorp Enterprises."

Zooming into the figure, his facial features are revealed, while the rest of his body is still shrouded in darkness. Slightly shaggy black hair, brown eyes and extremely pale skin, he seemed to be in deep thought.

PETER (looks at his hands)
Man, things haven't been the same since all this started happening. Marvelous ones, ey?

Everything suddenly seems to freeze up- before attention diverts from Peter up to the sky- and then outer space.

Peter (VOICE OVER)
The dawn of the Marvelous ones has been met with scorn by the general public. People are afraid of them because of the great power they now possessed. Afraid of people like me.

The huge international space station in low Earth orbit comes into view. Zooming closer, our attention is directed towards a particular satellite that seems to be reacting to something below.

Peter (Voice Over)
I can't blame them though- Because I perfectly understand why.

The scene takes to a montage of different crimes by different superpowered individuals all over the globe.

First shown is a scene in Germany- two individuals, both Caucasian men with huge ape-like arms, standing at about eight feet climb up a tall building with bags of jewelry with police officers watching them from below.

Another scene shows a city someplace in Gambia. A man with a fiery scalp, in all black laughs as he terrorizes some people in an undisclosed city- fire pouring out of his mouth towards some cars that detonate in flames.

The third scene is in Washington DC, where a scaly reptilian humanoid is on the run from the police. He is eventually cornered in an alley way, but smirks and turns invisible. The police shoot but he slithers away to safety.

Another scene shows an indistinguishable person freezing up the local security of a clothing store in Alaska, before robbing the cashier of all their cash and stealing some clothes as they run away with several bags.

And finally the last scene shows a tall elderly man confronted by an outrageously muscled person in an undisclosed location.

However, this time before this villain can hurt the elderly man, he is tapped on the shoulder by a person.

Only a slender masculine silhouette is seen as the helper successfully dodges several of the over muscled man's attacks before throwing him against the wall of a building.

The villain is defeated and the elderly man thanks his rescuer. The rescuer nods and incredibly takes off, leaping from building to building and crawling until he is staring at the Oscorp Enterprises skyscraper in the distance.

The scene displays Peter, smiling as he ruffled his own hair.

Peter (monologuing)
Nice job again today, Pete.
Just like Uncle Ben used to say: With great power comes great responsibility. But when we don't take heed to those responsibilities, we become an object of fear to others.

Peter sighed, a sad smile on his face for a moment. He then gazed at the watch on his wrist and quickly pulled something over his face.

The lights on the balcony of the skyscraper suddenly came on, revealing Peter was in a spandex skin tight suit, with a red mask. The gloves, midsection and legs of the suit were also red.

The rest of the suit was blue. In the middle of his chest was a white insignia...a spider.

Attention diverts to some guards that suddenly slam open the door of the balcony, just in time to see Peter hurl himself off the side of the building.

GUARD 1
It's that spider-dude again! Take your stupid costume somewhere else!

The focus is on Peter as he performed a turn in mid-air, before firing a white silky substance, resembling spider webs out of his hands.

Peter (excitedly)
Alright! The web shooters were able to calculate just the right amount of thrust and webbing I needed this time.

Peter begins to swing his way through the city, quickly leaving behind the Oscorp skyscraper.

Peter
I need to get home to Aunt May, but I'm not done with my patrol of the area.

With a final swing, Peter launched himself into the side of a building, expertly landing on his feet and remarkably staying in place.

Peter
Downtown, here comes your good friend, SPIDERMAN!
Woohoo!

Peter (Spiderman) hops off the building. Everything zooms into his spider insignia as the screen goes black.

The scene shifts back to outer space, where the satellite from earlier is given more focus as it shows more clearer signs of reacting to something it has detected on Earth.

The scene completely zooms into the satellite before switching to a screen that quickly represented some information.

"SHIELD/WOOHP SATELLITE scanning Downtown area of New York City...Picking up some unusual readings..."

"Analyzing subject...gathering information."

"Spider-Man"

"Real name: Unknown"

"College Student (Speculation)"

"Vital Details: Bitten by a spider, fell ill and took a strange serum. (Speculation)
Nanobots also detected....spread all over body system."

"Serum caused a chemical reaction in subject's brain, heightening his senses. Now able to sense danger directed at him before it occurs, much like a spider (Theory)..."

"Nanobots have thoroughly enhanced physical capabilities....limits currently unknown."

"Possible Danger level (Database ranges from either Alpha, Beta or Omega with numerals ranging from 1 to 7): Unknown.... gathering more information."

Zooming out of the screen, it is revealed the screen is part of a large mainframe where several people are watching the screen.

                                                                 FADE TO:

The scene starts as a pink private jet soaring through the skies is in focus, on its way to New York City.

JERRY(Voice Over)
At present times, people are extra-careful not to visit places like New York just for the fun of it.

A notable insignia on the side of the aircraft is brought into focus. A flower of some sort with pink petals surrounding a yellow corolla.

Jerry (Voice Over)
Anything could happen to you on your way there, not to talk of within the city. Some crazed bulky mutation of a man could just knock you out of the skies in a fit of rage.

The scene switches to the entrance of the plane, zooming in slowly.

Jerry (Voice Over)
An exaggeration to an extent, but its just one of the few possible things that could happen. Please stay careful girls.

The scene changes to show the pilot and copilot of the jet then swiftly switches to the halls, slowly directing focus to the three passengers in the accommodation cabin.

The three passengers were three young women, all donning white blouses and black skirts.

SAMANTHA (Voice Over)
Here we are- on our way to a long stay in New York on a long mission run from our boss, Jerry Lewis. Our job? We are spies- of WOOHP.

CLOVER (Voice Over)
Our task? Well, it was a long detailed mission. But it had everything to do with the dawn of the Marvelous. By the way, those outfits are so classy! We look like vintage spies- like from the movies!

The focus is on one of the girls, pale with auburn waist length hair and green eyes. She adjusted in her seat, wearing a pair of reading glasses.

Setting the book she had just finished reading down, she turned to her colleagues.

Sam
Girls, how are you feeling?

Clover grumbled. She was fair, with a fluffy blonde bobcut and ocean blue eyes.

Clover
Personally, I feel disappointed we have to travel to New York on such short notice. My new credit card isn't going to be ready until next week!

Sam and ALEX sigh, shaking their heads. Focus shifts to Alex, a girl who bears an excellent athletic physique, brown with a light tan. She has a curly black bobcut. Her eyes an earthen brown hue.

Alex (responding to Sam)
I'm actually worried, though. Who knows how long we're going to stay in New York? I really liked studying in Mali-U.

Sam (looking a little sad)
I'm going to miss it too, Alex. But I know there are some great institutions where we're headed.

Sam gives Alex a look of assurance. Her expression then changes a bit to one of concern.

Sam
What I'm actually concerned about is that we never knew what was going on until recently.

Alex (Voice Over)
By recently, Sam means two days ago. When Jerry Lewis first informed us of our trip. There had been no reports of superhumans in Malibu, but Jerry had told us it was because of the swift intervention of WOOHP.

Sam (Voice Over)
Oh and we know that superhumans exist. Dealt with a few in the past. However, no one ever expected the size of their existence to have expanded to this current level- wreaking havoc worldwide and stuff!

Clover (waving her hand dismissively)
Doesn't matter now. We'll just have to do our part and see what happens.

Alex (nods)
Yeah, I agree with Clover. There's no need to worry yet. Things are still under control...somewhat.

Sam nods in understanding, calming down a bit.

Sam (Voice Over)
We will be meeting a friend of Jerry's, once we arrive in New York. Someone Jerry said was running an agency just like WOOHP. Everything still looks relatively stable, despite the numerous criminal outbreaks.

Clover (gesturing at Sam's glasses)
Also, Sam. Take off the nerd glasses, please.

Sam (sighing)
You realize that wearing eye glasses doesn't make you a nerd, Clover.

Clover (chuckles)
Well, you look like one anyway.

Sam (gives Clover a wry smile)
I don't

Clover snickers, crossing her legs as she picks up a magazine.

Clover
Keep telling yourself that.

The scene shifts again to an undisclosed alley way in New York. There is a lone figure walking out of it, gaining the attention of some men on the road side.

A few whistles come the figure's way, revealed to be a slender feminine shape. At the sound of the whistle she pauses, gritting her teeth.

Brute 1
Hey, girlie! Didn't you hear us calling?!

The woman growls, before smiling sinisterly, her back still facing them.

TYPHOID MARY (with an ominously sweet tone)
S-sorry, I'm shy! Do you still really want to talk to me?

Brute 2
Hey, of course! You're one fine looking gal!

Typhoid Mary's smile vanished as she turned to them, a devilish look on her face.

Typhoid Mary
Alright then, here comes Mary!

The screen turns to Typhoid Mary's shadow. Screams of the men are heard which is slowly drowned out by the sound of sizzling and of fire crackling.

                                                              FADE OUT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 348 30
August 10, 2005 Heaven forbid the wrong person finds this journal. If something is to ever happen to us, I want you to know the truth. Your father a...
3.9K 232 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...
23.1K 561 36
For years you have been a ghost for SHIELD, a person who deals with those outside of the law. Few know exactly who you are, but not the monster insid...
9.9K 310 21
*read this in a dramatic British voice* The opportunity of a lifetime: an internship at S.H.I.E.L.D. Will y/n manage to keep up with the many heroes...