๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ (๐’ถ...

By HiImGrapes

Hey, all you guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I thought I would make this book because I am a huge fan of the... More

~Welcome!~ (requests go here!)
~Drawing (Sophiana)~
~Comforting (Sophiana)~
~Girl in Red (Sophiana)~
~Runaway (Sophiana)~
~A Fateful Sunset Swim (Sophiana)~
~Clothing Store (Sophiana)~ (+slight Marellinh)
~Prank War P1 (Keefex)~
~Prank War P2 (Keefex)~
~Prank War P3 (Keefex)~
~Prank War P4 (Keefex)~
~How Much That Meant To Me (Keefex)~
~Champion of the Pillow Arena Runs Solely On Caffeine (Keefex)~
~Should I Move (Tiana)~
~Be Back Soon (Tiana)~
~Underestimated (Tiana)~
~First Date (Tiana)~
~Secret Admirer P1 (Tiana)~
~Secret Admirer P2 (Tiana)~
~The Royal Ball (Fedex)~ (+slight Sophiana)
~Snowball Fight (Fedex)~
~Marshmallows (Fedex and Marellinh)~
~Annabelle (Fedex)~
~Inside His Head (Fedex)~
~The Idiot in Question (Fedex)~
~Go To Sleep (Fedex)~
~Fitz Has Road Rage (Fedex)~
~The Paranormal P1 (Fedex)~
~The Paranormal P2 (Fedex)~
๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
~Training Grounds (Sophitz)~
~Beautiful Eyes (Sophitz)~
~Why Would I Lie About That (Sophitz)~
~Try (Kam)~
~Laughing Gas (Kam)~
~Midnight Candies (Kam)~
~I Would Be Sad If You Died...Kinda (Kam)~
~The Selection P1 (Kam)~ (the selection crossover)~
~Family Reunion...Well, At Least Some Of The Family (Kam)~
~Ditching (Sokeefe)~
~Picnic (Sokeefe)~
~Hogwarts P1 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)
~Hogwarts P2 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)
~Hogwarts P3 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)
~Hogwarts P4 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)
~Hogwarts P5 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)
~Waves (Sokeefe)~ (angst)
~Thinking of Someone (Sokeefe)~
~If You Die (Sokeefe)~
~Fireplace (Sokeefe)~
~It's Nothing (Sokeefe)~
~I Was Cold (Sokeefe)~
~A Pessimist (Sokeefe)~
~Take the Step (Sokeefe)~
~I See Sparks Fly Whenever You Smile (Sokeefe)~
~Water Balloons (Marellinh)~ (+Keeper Crew)
~Boiling Water (Marellinh)~
~The Winnowing Gala (Marellinh)~
~Your Type (Marellinh)~
~Please Stay (Marellinh)~
~Your Soulmate's Dream (Marellinh)~
~The Witches Are In Town P1 (Marellinh)~
~Take A Break (Dexerella)~
~Don't Talk To Him Like That (Dexerella)~
~Secret Code (Dexerella)~
~Gelato (Dexiana)~
~Fashion Lesson (Dexiana)~
~You (Chandelitz)~ (satire)
~I Hurt You (Chandelitz)~ (satire)
~One True Love (Sophockets)~ (satire)
~Washing Machine Heart (Sophockets)~ (satire)
~Sleepover P1 (ships listed in info)~
~Sleepover P2~
~Sleepover P3~
~Sleepover P4~
~Sleepover P5~
~Sleepover P6~
~Sleepover P7~
~Sleepover P8~
~Sleepover P9~
~Sleepover P10~
~Sleepover P11~
~New Years Eve P1~ (โœจthe gay shipsโœจ)
~New Years Eve P2~
~New Years Eve P3~
~New Years Eve P4~
~Fire in Her Palms (Marelliana)~
~Crushes (Marelliana)~
~Mud Puddles (Marelliana)~
~Are You Okay? (Stinerella)~
~Ballroom Dancing (Litz)~
~Baking Is Kind Of Stupid (Fam)~
~Her Number (Sophella)~
~Silver and Gold (Solinh)~
~Dark Roast (Sotam)~
~I Have A Type (Leefe)~
~I Am Not Sad (Fitzerella)~
~Who I Should Be In Love With (Fitz and Biana)~ (platonic angst)
~Makeovers (Sodexiana)~ (platonic)
~Long Ago (Edaline and Jolie)~ (platonic angst)
โ™ก๐™ž ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™™โ™ก
๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ

~A Promise to Biana (Fedex)~

338 6 16
By HiImGrapes

Hello, everyone! I have decided to write some more Fedex because I've ran out of Fedex content to read on Wattpad, so I'm going to help other Fedex shippers who are facing the exact same problem. I wish I could like Sokeefe the way I like Fedex so I would get the amount of ship content those guys do. Sokeefe shippers, you guys are lucky as fuck.

Enjoy! :D

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Dex's POV✩

I woke up expecting to feel the chilling air of the cold snow outside wafting into my room, freezing me to death. Instead, bright sunlight poured in through the windows, lighting up my room cheerfully. The morning birds chirped with delight at the sight of the rising sun, and the triplets were already outside playing something that looked like a scene from that sci-fi movie they watched last night on Juline's human TV.

Today would actually be warm, for a change. It might be nice to take advantage of the warm weather today, I thought. I pulled out my Imparter to call my friends, but more specifically, one friend in particular.

"Hey, Wonderboy!" I said excited, leaning on my cluttered desk while holding the phone in front of my face. Fitz's eyes sparkled with delight at me, his eyebrows raising slightly with joy and his lips curling upward into an adorable smile. But there was a glint of fear dancing in the back of his teal irises the more he looked at me, making his smile seem a little forced.

"Dex? Hi!" Fitz said, attempting to lean over something to imitate my position as well before realizing nothing was in front of him, and crashing down onto the floor with a clatter.

"Fitz?" I asked him, raising with my eyebrows with concern as I looked at the his bedroom behind where he was supposed to be standing, with him lying on the floor off camera. With a slight "Oww...", he heaved himself upright and stared his screen with embarrassment.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, tilting my head slightly to the left and smirking, folding my arms across my chest. Fitz blushed a crimson red and nodded, taking a deep breath and straightening his posture quickly, any hints of previous flusteredness vanished from his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he assured me confidently. "Sorry about that."

I giggled. "It's fine, I thought it was kinda cute." I winked at Fitz, making him turn a flustered dark red again. He looked away from me, focusing his gaze on something to the left of his screen and sending a glare that could've withered flowers. He cleared his throat, and tried to casually change the subject.

"What's up?"

"I was wondering if you were free today," I said nervously, causing Fitz to turn crimson again. He forced the corners of his mouth upward, awkwardly showing the side bits of his upper row of teeth.

"Why do you ask?" he chuckled nervously, his laugh continuing for an unusual amount of time before he stopped and returned back to smiling like a deranged lunatic.

"Well, I thought we could go on a walk together," I offered, instantly regretting my decision and worrying that Fitz would think it was a date, and he would-

"GREAT!" Fitz said loudly and abruptly. "Sure, awesome! Yeah, sounds great."

I raised my eyebrows at him skeptically, but decided to say nothing on his weird, awkward behavior that would usually come from me rather than him. "You're okay, right?"

"Oh, yeah, totally great!" Fitz reassured again, not very convincingly. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"If you say so," I said, shrugging it off and turning to smile at him, hoping to crack a genuine grin out of him too. But his smiles still seemed anxiously forced, and his posture seemed much less relaxed than usual, even on my Imparter. "I'll get ready, and meet you at Everglen."

Fitz gave me an insincere thumbs up as I clicked the button on the bottom of the screen. My screen flashed to a black background as I threw it on my bed to go and get dressed.

***

✩Fitz's POV✩

"If you end up not sticking to this promise, I will murder you with my bare hands," I growled at Biana, who leaned on the wall casually on the other side of the kitchen.

"You won't have to, because I actually follow through with my promises," Biana told me confidently, munching on a small Prattles candy like she didn't agree to do the thing she had been dreading doing ever since a certain elf arrived in the Lost Cities. "You, on the other hand?" She threw the empty candy wrapper into the trash, swallowing the creamy peanut butter candy whole.

"I am perfectly capable of following through with my promises," I defended myself loyally. "Remember when you let me borrow that weird crystal pig thingy Keefe gave you so I could make a TikTok with Marella? I promised I would give it back, and I did!"

Biana sighed with exasperation. "You didn't give that back. You gave back an origami pig that was painted pink and purple."

"Same thing! They both looked fabulous anyways," I scoffed, folding my arms across my chest and sticking up my nose at the ceiling.

"Your origami looks like shit," Biana said insultingly as the doorbell rang. She looked through the crystal window to see a blurry shadow of a boy outside the door, waving his arm frantically at me as my stomach lurched with fear. "Well, a deal's a deal. You go ask Dex out, I go over to Sophie's and do the same. Good luck, although something tells me you won't need much of it." She smirked at the shadow's waving hand with her annoyingly familiar little sister look in her eyes, where she pretended to know more about your love life than you did. Spoiler alert, she did NOT.

She looked at me with a deadpan look in her eyes as my fists clenched at my sides like oysters, refusing to open with the determination of a thousand galaxies. She sighed at me with irritation, and walked to the door, turning the knob and letting Dex in.

"Hey, Dex," she greeted casually, opening the door to let Dex inside. His periwinkle eyes glittered with wonder at the elegant crystal mansion like they always did when he came to our house, his mouth slightly agape with awe as he stared at its utter magnificence. I always wondered why he found Everglen so fascinating, when his house looked like a friggin ice palace. He always told me that Rimeshire gets less glittery in your head when you actually live there, but I never believed him. My eyes dropped downward from his eyes to his outfit.

Dex wore a simple dark blue tunic that brought out his blue eyes under a black and red flannel sweater and black pants. His smooth skin basked in the light of the chandelier above us, lighting up his pale complexion and allowing his freckles to stand out against his face. His eyes flickered from the mansion to me, making my heart a skip a beat and trip, falling headfirst into the pit of my stomach.

"Hi, Fitz," he said almost nervously, clasping his hands together in front of himself shyly and rocking back on forth on the front of back of his shoes. "Should we get going?"

"Sure," I almost whispered giddily, enjoying the warmth of Dex's bright smile until SOMEONE decided to clear their throat.

"I'm gonna get going, Fitz. See you soon," Biana told me, ignoring my murderous glare as she held her crystal up to the light seeping through the crystal windows.

"Oh, Biana!" Dex said, startling the girl as she turned to him curiously. "I think my sister might have something important to tell you..." He winked at her suggestively, making me feel a lot more jealous of my sister than I should have. Biana flushed bright crimson as she leaped away to Havenfield.

"I hope Grady doesn't mind Sophie dating," Dex said thoughtfully, looking up to the ceiling and drowning into his thoughts as he drummed his fingers against the kitchen counter.

"He won't," I told him. "He didn't actually mind Sophie dating, he just didn't want it to be Keefe. Or me." I added the last part of a second of thought. Dex's face flickered with something hard to translate, and despite not knowing what he was thinking, it instantly made me want to change the subject.

"I think Biana's the only person he would want Sophie dating," I chuckled softly. "And I can't blame him."

Dex smiled warmly. "I shipped Sophiana from the start, you were the guy actually crushing on her." Dex's smile looked like it was being tugged at, but it refused to falter. My stomach dropped to my stomach as I considered one possibility. Did Dex actually think I was straight?!

"I wasn't," I blurted out abruptly, making Dex raise his eyebrows for the third time that day.

"You literally dated her," Dex said with confusion.

"For two weeks," I rebutted, earning a shrug from the Technopath. Dex drummed his fingers against the kitchen counter softly again.

"Still counts. Why would you date someone if you didn't love them?" Dex asked me. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came to mind. Dex's eyes darkened slightly, grin still refusing to dissolve.

"I think I just thought I had a crush on her, when I really didn't," I admitted after a couple silent seconds of me awkwardly glancing at Dex's trained glares on his drumming fingers. He looked up, his eyebrows pointed up slightly. "I guess I just wanted to like her."

Dex frowned wistfully, returning to his mind and his thoughts and drumming his fingers again. "I know the feeling," he said quietly, keep his gaze locked onto his hands with shame. I glanced at him with sympathy, waiting for him to look up for a couple quiet minutes. When he finally titled his forehead up and his eyes met mine, he seemed to be fine.

"Should we go?" I asked him, receiving a small, brief nod before Dex's eyes flickered back to below him.

"What did you mean when you said you knew that feeling?" I asked him curiously after enduring a couple more minutes of silence. Not uncomfortable silence, but not comfortable silence either. The kind of silence where you spend all the quiet seconds trying to decipher what the other person was thinking.

"I don't think I ever had a crush on Sophie, to be honest," Dex answered honestly, his head hung in shame. "I know what you're thinking, it doesn't make much sense. I mean, I was kind of..."

"Obsessed with her?" I said, forcing a fake smile over the saddened frown replaying the memories of Dex's eyes shining with interest at the blonde girl, of him comforting her with all of the strength inside he had left, that he saved...for her. Because he was straight.

Dex rolled his eyes and kicked the angle where the counter and the floor met with his foot. "If you have to put it like that...but anyways, yeah, I don't think it was real. I think I was just distracting myself from....someone else." The pale areas around Dex's freckles darkened slightly with a pinkish hue as my heart sank to the ground.

"Someone...else?" I said with obvious disappointment, but Dex didn't seem to notice. His face darkened with pink even more as he trained his gaze to the crystal floor.

"Who?" I asked with an edge of disappointment as well as a tint of hopefulness, hoping I wouldn't be overstepping. Hopefully if Dex actually answered, I could skip the second part of asking him out and just tell Biana he wasn't interested.

Dex looked like a bright pink tomato now. For a second that you could've missed if you blinked, he shook his head at himself before starting, still not looking me in the eyes. "Well, he's really pretty, he always make little gifts for his friends, he's got super gorgeous eyes..."

"Give me a hint," I prompted after reviewing the clues in my mind and still ending up confused. But then, two puzzle pieces out of one thousand clicked in my head, and my face lit up. "Wait, he?"

Dex giggled cutely, seeming a little less nervous than before as he smiled a dimpled smile. "You didn't know?"

"Wha-NO!" I yelped indignantly. "Did everyone else know this?!"

Dex sighed with exasperation in a way that reminded me a lot of Biana. "I have a pansexual flag in my bedroom."

I opened my mouth to speak, but decided to close it and shrug, trying to ignore the glowing butterflies inside my heart fluttering around with happiness. "Fair enough. Okay, give me a hint."

Dex sighed again, giving me a mischievous side glance before continuing. "He likes to bake..." Dex turned his head to the spilled flour on the kitchen counter next to me.

My eyes popped out of my skull with shock. "Wait, is it me?"

Dex giggled louder as I stared at him with surprise. "Yes, Wonderboy, it's you. Congrats, you win one million lusters."

My heart soared to the heavens as I stood up from my chair and walked over to Dex, leaning over him while smiling deviously. "That's the only prize?"

Dex shrugged, while grinning wildly. "What do you want it to be?"

"Well, I do need a boyfriend..." Dex cut me off by standing up and shoving his lips against mine, standing on his toes to close the distance between our faces and holding the back of my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 411 9
.โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜….*๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœซ*. TW: HOMOPHOBIA cover credit: Soso_doodles๐ŸŒป on tumblr "๐’ด๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ฝ, ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“…๐’ฝ. ๐ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š." Sophie wants to be normal. She alwa...
11.4K 166 33
Title says it all people. (Requests are now closed as this is a complete book!) Not gonna lie, it's mostly Sokeefe because I will go down with this...
15.6K 478 11
โ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’, ๐’พ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ - ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐’ป ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“‹๐“Š๐“๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ...
29.9K 356 24
enjoy these poorly written, cringy reader inserts! i wrote these a while back when i somewhat cared for the series. i wrote how much i hated sokeefe...