๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ

By -CEL777

๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐ค๐จ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š๐ฑ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ... More

๐Œ๐€๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘
โŠน ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž

4.3K 166 297
By -CEL777

YOU STOOD IN LINE FOR A

much needed coffee in the airports busy cafe. Victoria stayed with the bags and holds a blanket close to her body. It was early morning and Victoria was fighting a massive hangover in silence since it was time to wait for your flight to attend the opening of an elite university's library.

"Hi, two oat milk lattes and one bacon, egg and cheese bagel please." you tell the barista, now rummaging through your carry on bag for your wallet. Your hand brushes a soft fabric, Kenma's tie that he left you with two weeks ago, the last time you saw him.

Its been two weeks since hearing from or seeing Kenma despite his last words to you. Part of you feel as if it was a test, to see how you would react to finally getting rid of him. Truthfully, it wasn't as graceful as you thought it would be. As much as you hated Kenma for invading you on a whole other level, you were also worried about what he could possibly doing and if it was dangerous.

"Miss." the barista waves her hand in front of your face timidly. You snap out of your thoughts when she says, "It's ten forty." With a hot face you pass her a twenty dollar bill and step off to the side for her to greet the next customer. 

You shove the tie further down into your bag, unsure why you decided to bring it last minute. Every day you question the feeling in your stomach when thinking about Kenma, it was all too much.

"You're the best." Victoria smiles weakly when you pass her the cup of coffee and begin to sip on your own. You only give a grin in response and it drops when she looks back at the movie playing on her laptop screen.

You didn't know the likelihood of Kenma finding another girl to put all his time into but you assumed it was likely since he has yet to show face around you and unfortunately that left a sour taste in your mouth.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You make it to your hotel room without trouble and fall onto the bed with a grateful sigh. For four hours you were stuck next to a bickering couple who had a child that would not stop crying. You sit up and rub your head as you remember that Victoria had a dinner tonight and she wanted you to accompany her but first, you needed a hot bath ease your tense muscles.

You get up from the cloud like bed and walk into the ensuite, sliding on the lights just enough for a dim glow. The bathtub was in the middle and next to it was a wine cooler stand that already had a wine in there with a bow tied around it. Your heart jumps at what this could mean, Kenma was here.

Or at the very least he knows that you're here which means he is too.

You feel shame at the excitement that bubbled up in your stomach but quickly grab the note attached to read.

Thank you for taking care of
my girl.
Wine's on me ;)
- t.o

You look at the note for a moment, of course it would be Tooru attempting to be nice by getting you the expensive side. He was dating your best friend. You brush off the disappointment and fill a glass up with the wine, taking a big drink then starting the water.

Minutes later, you're in warm water and mountains of bubbles. You were about to take the first sip of wine when you heard a knock at the door. "Hey, it's Tooru." you heard from the door. "Can I come in?"

"Coming." you say and struggle to stand up, hoping not to slip and break your neck in the process of wrapping a robe around your body. There was another knock as you walked towards the hotel room but you were too tipsy to respond, finding it useless.

As your hand wraps around the handle of the hotel room, something lands on your mouth to muffle your surprised scream. Another hand presses against the door to keep you from letting the other person in. Your eyes widened as you remember those hands, Kenma.

"Don't let him in." he lowers his lips to whisper in your ear. "Or do, I'll kill him either way." he adds and your thighs already threaten to rub against each other for relief, you should be scared, screaming for help even.

But when his hand drops you don't move a muscle and clear your throat, "Yeah?" you ask, staring at Kenma's hands and how attractive they were, you were entranced by the tattoos that covered it. Multiple people have said that hands were one of the worse places to get tattoos and yet he had multiple and you couldn't help but cringe at the amount of pain he must've felt.

"Can I come in?" he asks again, snapping you out of your analyzation of Kenma's hands.

Kenma's hand clenches against the door at the question and you wondered what would happen if you did open the door, would you really be a witness to a murder?

"I'm... naked." you blurt out, "Trying to get ready, I'll be by the room in an hour." you had plans to meet before dinner and since he was rooming with Victoria, it made sense.

It was silent on his end for a second but then he says, "Sounds good." his tone was tight but you heard the footsteps retreat anyways which calmed your nerves, until you remembered about the  man who was suddenly in your hotel room.

Slowly you turn around and face Kenma, he still had his hand against the door which made him impossible close to your body, chest to chest nearly which made you nervous. "What are you doing here? How did you know?" you ask, unable to hold back. You look down and only then to you see Kenma's other hand that was covered by a sock. The same sock you used to punch him.

"You broke into my house and went into my room." you muttered and rolled your eyes.

He lets out a breath, looking down at you, "Couldn't let you run away on me." Kenma muttered.

Now you look at him and frown, "How did you know I was here though?" a chuckle leaves his lips and you start to get annoyed that he wasn't taking you serious. "Go away." you begin to walk around him to go back to what you were doing.

You pause when he stops you by grabbing your arm, the sock covered one and pulls you back to him. "Next time don't make your email password password and I won't find the hotel confirmation email you sent to your boss."

A gasp leaves your lips and you attempt to pull your hand away but his grip only tightens. "You hacked into my email?"

"Hardly hacking baby." he lets go of you, "Now take off that robe and let me give you a present." Kenma commands before turning around to his bag on the couch.

You were too stunned to do anything but sit down on the couch and when Kenma returns with his hands behind his back, you get the excitement in your stomach again. "I thought I said to take off that fucking robe." he locks eyes with you and reaches down with one hand to do pull at the strings to let the fabric fall at your sides, leaving your front bare.

"I was supposed to give you the present second but I can't wait baby." he digs the sock covered hand in your hair, attempting to grab onto anything but it was impossible with how far it stretched. "Close your eyes and open your mouth."

"Kenma." you look at him, unsure what to do.

"I made you cum with my gun, I'm not going to do anything you won't like. I know you better than you think baby." he whispers and holds eye contact that makes you feel as if he was telling you the truth. "Close your eyes and open your mouth." his demand was firm yet soft.

Your eyes close and slowly your mouth opens. "Good girl." he murmurs and you feel something large fill your mouth, "Suck, baby." you pause at his command but he only presses the object further down your throat to bring you back to him. "It's a mold of my dick, now suck."

Your eyes open and pull away, not believing his casual words. In his hand was a dildo, a very large.. veiny dildo that was now shining with your saliva. To avoid from thinking about it entering you, you laugh and shake your head instead, "That's not yours."

Kenma's eye tics at your reaction and grips the object harder, "You don't?" he asks in a soft tone, all you could do was shake your head silently, not sure what you were hoping for him to do.

He uses his teeth to pull the sock off his hand and gets his pants down, dragging his black boxers down as well. Your stomach tightened at the sight of the real thing, it was a mold of his dick. This was his present to you.

"Look pretty similar?" he questions.

"Mhm." you drag your eyes away from his dick and back to his eyes that held nothing but lust and anger, both were making your pussy wet by the second. You knew why you said that to Kenma, you liked seeing him get worked up over something you said, how possessive he was over you.

His chest raises quicker at your dazed eyes and subconsciously, your thighs spread a little. "Now open your mouth so you can suck on it until you're crying."

"Which one?" you look down again, spotting the precome that gathered on the tip.

Kenma ignores your obvious need and instead presses the mold back between your lips. "Now you're going to watch him come, keep sucking." he grunts out, smearing the pre come along his shaft to use as lube.

The toy moves in and out of your mouth but you stop since you didn't want a toy. "Kenma..." you whisper, making his eyes meet yours and his eyes roll back and close in pleasure, more moans leaving his mouth.

"Don't look at me like that." he curses.

"Let me help." you didn't know if you meant by your mouth or what was in between your legs but you were surprised when he said that you could only get to suck the tip. "That's it?" you question and he nods.

"Wrap those pretty lips around me." he sounded breathless which you liked, the effect you had on him with minimal touching was already more than any hook up ever which meant you were doomed. Your eyes start to close as you move close but Kenma gives a sound of disapproval, "Look at me." he demands, "I want to see the look in your eyes when you get addicted just like I am with you."

You want to roll your eyes at his confidence but instead you keep the eye contact and let your tongue run over the slit, collecting more pre come. You suck while his hand wraps around the rest of his shaft and move up and down. Kenma using his hand instead of your mouth had insulted you in a way you didn't know was possible.

Kenma pulls away when feeling the need to come, but he didn't want to come, not yet. Sure Kenma was your stalker, but he still had manners. Always let you finish first. "Shit y/n, lay back, baby."

Your robe gets ripped open by Kenma and you lay with your knees bent, feeling very exposed. Kenma was still have dressed, tucking his erection away and leaving his pants unbuttoned. "We don't have much time." he looks at his watch, "I can't send you out there looking freshly fucked, right?" he questions.

A whimper leaves your lips, "You can, I've done quickies before."

Kenma grabs the dildo and steps between your legs, rubbing the tip over your pussy. "You're lucky I respect your boundaries or my hand would be around your throat, testing all your sensitive spots."

Your mouth opens but all that comes out is a moan as the tip of the toy is pressed into you, stretching you out. Kenma watches pleased, running his tongue over his bottom lip at you taking it with just as much pleasure. "This is what it's going to feel like when I fuck you, except you'll feel this nine inches deeper."

"Fuck." you grip the sheet with one hand and itch to reach for Kenma with the other but you don't, choosing to let yourself enjoy what he was doing to you. "More, Kenma." you bite your lip to hold back a groan at how empty yet full you felt from his teasing.

His lips turn up in a sexy smirk that nearly gets the job done but you hold on for more. He continues to fuck you with the tip and hovered over you to ghost his lips over yours to say, "I don't do quickies baby, when I fuck you it'll be for hours, not minutes." 

"Prove it." you were ashamed to admit that you were testing his limits now, hoping that he really meant it when he promised not to hurt you.

He rolls the wet tip on you clit and hums in approval when your hips lift to get more friction, "I will, when you've earned it."

You almost choke on your own spit, opening your eyes to look at him, "When I've earned it?"

"Yeah, or when you beg enough." he pushes the toy back in, "Now come for me baby, you have thirty minutes left." and while holding Kenma's eyes, you came from his words alone and felt your heart skip when he gives a smile in satisfaction, "So you can obey orders." he hums amusingly.

Since your body entered a state of bliss, you don't correct him and just cover your body from his wandering eyes. You move off the bed first and walk into the restroom as Kenma zips up his bulge, careful not to catch it in the zipper which was harder than he realized when being that turned on.

Kenma's body appears behind you in the mirror, his tall body leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest. You didn't know where he put the toy but part of you hoped it was somewhere accessible for later. Alone.

But you were never alone since you met Kenma, even before then.

Instead of thanking him for the orgasim, you resume putting your makeup on. "Why didn't you want Tooru in here?" you ask first and Kenma's body tenses.

"Because he's a prick who thinks everyone's in love with him, of course." he says but you aren't convinced.

You stop and turn around to look at Kenma and even though his lips said something, his eyes give away that he's lying. "You're lying." you say, "Talk or get out." you point.

"y/n — " he steps close and you lean against the counter.

"Get out."

Kenma lets out a breath and raises his hands to pinch the bridge of his nose, "Ever heard curiosity killed the cat?"

"Yeah well I have a feeling that's going to happen either way." you say.

"Right because that dickhead, the one dating your friend and buying you expensive champagne — " he reaches for the bottle and dumps it into the poor bathtub along with the untouched glass, "hired me to kill you."

Your mouth gapes in shock, "Kill me?" you ask and he nods.

"But — "

"Get out." you feel your whole body heat up, "Get out!" you repeat and begin to walk one way but quickly change directions when Kenma begins to follow. "Leave, Kenma!" you run away from him and into the living space.

"Fucking listen to me!"

"You're going to kill me!" you are on one end of the couch, wondering how to escape as Kenma stands on the opposite end. His eyes don't leave you for a second and you knew it was nearly impossible.

"If I was don't you think I would've done it when I practically fucked you with my gun that was loaded!" he asks as if you were the crazy one.

"Stop bringing that up!" you groan and fall to your knees, "Just kill me before I have to hear it again."

You wait until Kenma's one foot in front of you then your body dives to the left to escape. Frantically, you look for your phone to warn Victoria as your last message to save the planet from another killer but before you're able to, your wrapped in something soft and swept of your feet.

A blanket.

Kenma sets your body on the bed and even though you fight, it wasn't enough. "I'm not going to kill you." he says but you keep your head down, refusing to meet his eyes. Part of you believed Kenma since he has plenty chances to before but didn't. Then you remember that he had accepted the job and your sadness was replaced by anger.

"If you do, painless is what I would want, in my sleep —."

Kenma reaches into his pocket, a lace thong that you instantly recognized. He balled it into a fist and shoves it into your mouth to silence you. "Listen." he says, "I'm not going to kill you, I'm going to kill Tooru. Then we can be together." 

Your eyes widen at his ludicrous sentence but now that you knew your life was possibly on the line, you would let Kenma think what he wants. The underwear is now being taken out of your mouth and back into his pocket you watch it go.

Silently, he grabs a chair to drag it in front of you and take a seat, "Now you may ask questions or yell at me until your heart desires."

As your mouth opens, there's a knock on the door. "We're going to be late." Victoria says from the other end and your heart drops to your stomach.

Perfect fucking timing.

You look at the door then back at Kenma, unsure what to do but of course Kenma had something to say. "Get ready baby, I left a dress in the closet." he stands up from the chair and instead of exiting through the front door, he jumps from your balcony to the one next door which you assume was his room.

You already had a million questions.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 37.5K 60
โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
343K 10.3K 22
โช ๐€๐Š๐€๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐‰๐ˆ โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ , ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฆ๐–ฒ๐–ณ , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—…๏ฟฝ...
499K 16.2K 43
โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
20.7K 456 19
[๐™บ๐š’๐šข๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข