๐—ง๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—™๏ฟฝ...

By MIRGOTDAJUICE

Tavia Baxter is conflicted with fulfilling her dream of becoming a dancer along with her family's expectation... More

Synopsis/ Cast (Part 1)
Synopsis/ Cast (Part 2)
Chapter One
Chapter Two

Soundtrack

305 17 6
By MIRGOTDAJUICE

I put my heart into these soundtracks it took many days for me to perfect them, it would mean so much if you guys add them to your library and listen to them as you read. I hope it makes your experience reading this more enjoyable as it did for me creating this story. :)

I'll put one of the two sides (A or B) that the spotify codes are on each chapter title to signify which would fit with whichever playlist. Enjoy! <3

Side [A]: FRIENDS TO LOVERS

Side [B]: RUN IT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 40K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIESโœจโœจ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
333K 4.5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
3.1M 68.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
383K 28.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...