Missing | Poetry |

By Am_myself

These are not poems but thoughts that occurred to me out of no where. Writing long stories was difficult for... More

Sun And Moon
Some Special People
That Feeling
She's Mine
Crush?
Five Minutes Please
Who Are You?
Me
Missing
Meaning Of Life
True Love
Heavens And Hells
Lightning
Contrasting Terms
Gratitude
Turning Point
Moon
Shades
I Ask Myself
Cleaning Myself
Inner gift
Fever
Afraid of life
MAN
Made For Each Other
pearls
Grown up
Fears
Heart Is A Field
Woman
Relationships
Peace
Moment
Out Of My Mind
Alive
This and That
Beautiful

My Farewell ๐Ÿ™ƒ

35 6 2
By Am_myself

Let me give the farewell to you all!

I started writing the first poem Sun and Moon in anger and betrayal . Got a rumor that my ex was just doing time pass with me . That stimulated my hands to write I feel one of the best poems I've ever written .This journey started on May 5 2022 at around eleven - thirty .I hope the rumor remains rumor .

My rest of the poems were written when my heart said to . Along this journey I got many humble and talented friends and many loyal readers . I am very thankful to all of you for reaching till here reading . I have written 30 + poems here , I can't believe this !

Due to my studies , I have to complete this book . Hopefully I'll write another if possible but don't know how and when . But I do know if I'm fated to write then I'll surely do .

Thank you for all of your encouragements and support !
I'll badly miss you guys .

With hopes
Sree

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 797 46
Story of your soul in your 15 Words. If you give me 15 random words (off the top of your head), I'll make a poetic piece out of it. P.s. Requests are...
5.2K 1K 78
"But what's life without risks? what's love without twists?" Just a collection of thoughts swirling around my mind :) This book is, [#1 freeverse in...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
41.5K 773 31
ุงู„ุจุทู„ู‡ ุงุณู…ู‡ุง ุงู„ู‡ู†ูˆู ุฎูŠุงู„ู‡ ุงุณู… ุฎูŠู„ู‡ุงุบูŠู… ุนู…ุฑู‡ุง ูขู  ุชุฏุฑุณ ุงุฎุฑ ุณู†ู‡ ู„ู‡ุง ู‡ูŠ ูˆ ุฎูˆุงุชู‡ุง ุงู„ุจุทู„ ุงุณู…ู‡ ุฎู„ู ุฎูŠุงู„ ุนู…ุฑู‡ูขูฅ ุงุณู… ุฎูŠู„ู‡ ุฑุนุฏ ุจู‡ุงุฌ ูˆ ุดู‡ุฏ ุฐู„ูŠู† ุงูƒุซุฑ ุซู†ูŠ...