Classroom Of The Elite: The T...

By ZdaTTy

Several geniuses apply to ANHS in the same year. Instead of putting them in some of the free classes, the sch... More

𝐕𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐬 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
Good warning if you are a fan of long fanfics from Classroom Of The Elite.
𝐕𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒-𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦
Omake - NarcissistKouji
𝐕𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐕𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝐕𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐑𝐮𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
Serious talk

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬

13.1K 302 346
By ZdaTTy

Well, let's get to the prologue of this rewrite!

The prologue of the story is easier to do, since it is very few words, so let's get to it.

The story will center on the E-Class, but as it progresses, more people from other classes will get screen time.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

The free man is a fighter and freedom is something that is earned.

The owner and director of the best school in Japan, ANHS, Mr. Sakayanagi was in his office, taking care of the last paperwork for the creation of a new Class. After a few minutes with everything done, he looked at the paper in his hands.

Creation of a new Class: Class E.

Normally there are only 4 Classes in every year. Those classes were A, B, C and D.

However, something unusual happened this year.

Several geniuses enrolled at the same time.

"To think that three people from that place came here..."

This school guaranteed a 100% employment rate for any field a person chose, should the person graduate from the school.

However, there was one big catch.

Only people in the 3rd grade of Class A could get these privileges.

Class E is an experimental class that will only exist in the 1st year. This class was created with the purpose of seeing if the people called "geniuses" are able to overcome the disadvantage established for them and rise to the top, where these individuals belong.

During life various obstacles will be placed in their way.

But not all people are placed in these classes of geniuses, after all, if the director did this, he would be being unfair. After all, if he didn't give these geniuses a challenge, they would rise too easily.

Even if he trusted his daughter to be able to give them some challenge, he knows that she is not capable of defeating them alone.

Director Sakayanagi was a fair man.

Also, the people in Class E...they are all quite special. He knows the parents of some of these students, and he is sure that some of them are in this school without their parents' permission. Some of them have run away, while others are just there to get some kind of challenge at his school.

However, it is not only their Class that has geniuses. The other Classes also have some interesting people.

Principal Sakayanagi looked at the folders on his desk. The largest number, containing 11 sheets was from each individual in Class E. The others were fewer, but he made sure to highlight the people he found interesting from the other classes. He was really surprised by the high number of interesting people who will be enrolled in his school when the new semester begins, which won't be long now.

"Class E," he muttered. They were supposed to be a Special Class, so...

Grabbing his cell phone from his pocket, he made a call. It didn't take long for the other person to answer.

"Hello, yes, it's me, Sakayanagi. I'd like to order 22 new uniforms," he said to the person on the phone. "Yes, however, make some changes to these uniforms. Yes, black and gold looks good, thank you very much." He hung up the phone.

They are a Special class, so they need to stand out as much as possible. He briefly felt sorry for a person who certainly didn't want prominence, but well, he could get used to it over time, right? Hopefully, he wouldn't hold a grudge against him.

He went to his office window and looked at his school from afar. A few students were visible doing their daily routines.

"I wonder if the other classes will be able to understand the hidden purpose of Class E. After all, to beat them you have to unite." The man said with a smile on his face. "Well, this new generation of young people is really interesting."

The presence of these geniuses will completely shake up the school.

He is really looking forward to it.

Moving closer to the table, it was possible to see the files of the students in which he was interested.

...

Confidential.

Class A:

Teacher: Mafuyu Kirusu

Students:

Sakayanagi Arisu.

Amasawa Ichika.

Shirogane Miyuki.

...

Class B:

Teacher: Hoshinomiya Chie.

Students:

Kanzaki Ryūji.

Yukinoshita Yukino.

Yagami Takuya.

...

Class C:

Teacher: Hiratsuka Shizuka.

Students:

Ryuuen Kakeru.

Cid Kagenou.

Hikigaya Hachiman.

...

Class D:

Teacher: Chabashira Sae.

Horikita Suzune.

Koenji Rokusuke.

Yuuichi Katagiri.

...

...

Extremely Confidential.

Class E: True Geniuses.

Teacher: Ayame Himuro (Outstanding Scientist.)

Students:

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Hayasaka Ai.

Jabami Yumeko.

Kaguya Shinomiya.

Lelouch Lamperouge.

Light Yagami.

Rue Ryuzaki.

Sora.

Shiro.

Shiba Miyuki.

Victorique de Blois.

A new school apocalypse was about to begin.

Well, that's it, what did you guys think of the prologue of this rewrite?

Talking about some things, yes, Kururugi left. It wasn't because he didn't have potential, because he did have potential to stay in E-Class. But I decided to take him out. However, he is not out of the story. Although he is rarely mentioned or appears at the beginning of the story, he will have a good role in the future. I won't give too many spoilers, a mistake I made was to rush things too much in the 1 writing, and I don't plan to make the same mistake twice...

Besides, it's not just Hikigaya who is here.

Yukino is in class B along with Yagami! Also, is Kanzaki on the list of interesting people Mr. Sakayanagi looked at? Well, all I can say that this Kanzaki won't take that long to act when needed. The same can be said for Yagami. I was really pissed off by the way he was kicked out, expect him to make more work for the Genius Class...

If you are curious about the fact that Ichika and Yagami are in Year 1 along with Kiyotaka, just wait. It's another plot I thought of, so bear with me.

And then, we have all the Class E students revealed. Yes, I added Kaguya and Hayasaka. Believe me, Kaguya is going to be quite important in the beginning, her presence will impact the points of the end of May 1.

As for Yuuichi Katagiri from Tomodachi Game. I'm not sure if I'm going to put him in yet, so maybe this part will be edited and I'll add another character. The reason is that I haven't seen the anime or read the manga of the story, but I intend to do so. I have to know what the protagonist's personality is like and what drives him so that I can work with him as faithfully as possible.

I would really appreciate all opinions about this prologue and about the students in Class E as well as the other classes. Please give me your opinions.

I would like to thank everyone who will stay with me during this rewrite.

The story in the first volume will be entirely centered in Class E. In other words, you will rarely have conversations with people from other classes, although the geniuses will get a little more attention thanks to Mr. Sakayanagi...

One thing I missed in my other story was the fact that I could not work well with the other characters. Ayanokouji will still be the main focus, but I will try to focus on the other E-Class characters equally, so I would like your help.

In volume 2, which E-Class characters do you think would make the most sense to have more screen time? Tell me the characters and the reasons, I will read them all. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this.

Well, that's it for now.

I see you again, in the first chapter of this story.

Oh, before I forget. If you think that I will simply change a few things, you are wrong. I will write everything from scratch. The first change will be the bus scene, so don't skip it, after all there will be no Horikita, nor the old woman wanting to sit on the bus. Well, this is a little spoiler, but instead of the characters meeting inside the Classroom, they all meet in their own bus that will take only them, the Class E students.

Here again is the cover of the story by "Mentaru_T".

I say goodbye!

Continue Reading