𝐒𝐨π₯𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐀 γ€ŒSunsu...

Von ShephyrVII

A story about Kim Sunoo, an orphan who is sold by his Uncle to a rich business man, Park Sung-hoon. (The stor... Mehr

INTRO:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24⚠
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (M)
Chapter 34
Last Chapter (Part 1)
Last Chapter (Part 2)

Chapter 30πŸ¦‹

5.2K 215 425
Von ShephyrVII

NOTE: This Chapter is a bit long than usual. Please read till the end <3

Sunoo was now in front of his classmate's house. He could hear loud music with people screaming and laughing. It was his first time attending this kind of event.

He entered the house with two security guards welcoming him. No lies, the arrangements were done very efficiently.

Sunoo walked into the crowd when someone pulled him to the nearest table.

"Choose a mask you like the most here!" Bora announced who organised this night.

"But why?"

"Sunoo! It's a masquerade party. It's the rule to wear it. Just pick one and enjoy. We're going to play games next!" She said, thrilled.

Sunoo shook his head and began to look at the prettiest masks.

His eyes suddenly caught a silver masquerade mask with white pearls and silver lace decorating the edges of it. At the end of the mask, were some wings attached that were making it more charming. That was it, Sunoo's preference.

                                            __________.__________

All were immersed in the blinding lights and deafening sounds, jumping to the base of the music. Except for Sunoo.

He was sitting somewhere, completely zoned out of the current world. His mind was just on one thing and one person. Sunghoon.

It had been less than an hour since Sunoo left the house. But now, all he craved was Sunghoon's presence.

"It would be better If I could just spend some time with him instead of coming here." Sunoo muttered regrettably. This wasn't his type of joy. Books were way better than dancing and screaming like crazy.

"Can I do something for you?" A low voice caught Sunoo off guard as he immediately looked up.

A boy, with a gorgeous appearance beamed at the younger.

"N-no. I'm fine." Sunoo replied hesitantly. Not knowing from where this guy unexpectedly came.

"Well, all are having fun, and you're here seeming lonely doesn't sit well with me." The boy stated with concern.

"We can at least dance for some time."

"Please?" He said it to Sunoo with such a pleading tone which Sunoo couldn't reject due to his politeness.He sighed in defeat and stood from the chair. The boy clapped in happiness and walked behind Sunoo.

Now the two were into the crowd that now became a ballroom. All were dancing in pairs while the sweet piano music was playing in the background.

All of a sudden. Sunoo mused.

The boy took Sunoo's hand and intertwined it with his whereas the other put it on his waist. Sunoo did the same by placing his hand on his shoulder.

It all felt magical for a second. It was like a scene that came straight from the movie. Both were enjoying each other's interactions while being completely unaware of their identities.

Why does this guy feel so familiar? Sunoo asked himself while staring at his divine eyes.

His lips! The boy muttered under his breath. Who was ready to give it all to just taste those lips. 

The eye contact soon broke when Bora took everyone's attention, speaking on a mic.

Sunoo awkwardly backed away from the boy and looked at the girl. But someone wasn't satisfied with such a lovely but brief moment.

Bora began by welcoming everyone to her party and revealed the games all were going to play. Like charades, Truth and dare, beer pong etc.

"Games are boring. Specially chosen by Bora." The guy spoke out of nowhere. Still, Sunoo remained silent, trying his best to avoid further conversation.

It was nothing but a feeling inside Sunoo that he shouldn't trust someone that easily.

Everyone was busy listening to the rules of the games when a waiter bumped into a chair and spilled the juice on Sunoo.

"I'm very sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to do it!" He frighteningly said.

This took the whole crowd's attention.

"What happened there?" Bora asked on the mic.

"Nothing. He just spilled the juice on me." Sunoo exclaimed hysterically to make the waiter less scared. It wasn't as if Sunoo would kill him for this blunder.

"I'm sorry, Sunoo. You can go upstairs to clean it." Bora advised, and he nodded. Sunoo left the place and hurriedly went inside.

                                            __________.__________

He was all done cleaning his shirt and looked at himself last time in the mirror only to get spooked.

"YAH! You scared me." He yelled at the person standing behind him.

"I was worried about you. So I came here." The guy replied with a pout.

"You don't have to. I'm ok." Sunoo rolled his eyes and came out of the bathroom.

"Well, you look familiar to me, but I don't know where I saw you?" Sunoo assumed and walked past him.

"You know me. And I know you too." The boy remarked, coming closer to Sunoo.

"Really? Take off your mask, then."

"I will but don't get frightened after seeing me." The guy whispered in Sunoo's ear, making him stunned for a second.

He grinned and slowly took off the black mask he was wearing the whole time.

Sunoo was eager to see his face, to know who he actually was. And does he really know about him before? But his passion soon disappeared after the boy exposed himself.

"Y-you."

"Surprise!" The boy laughed.

"Sigh* That day your so-called boyfriend really pissed me off. I swear, that piece of shit really challenged me to back off." The guy said fiercely. 

How come Sunoo had forgotten him. It was obvious, that the guy from high school could appear at this party as he might be a friend of someone here.

"Get out of my way. I need to go downstairs." Sunoo's expressions converted into the cold. The boy really had the confidence to stand in front of him again and say rubbish about Sunghoon.

"What If I don't? Look, I don't need anything from you. We can be friends too, correct?"

"Like friends with benefit-" What the guy didn't expect was a slap coming from Sunoo right on his face to astonish the hell out of him.

"You're f*cking insane! How can you even say such a thing to me? I'm taken. Take a note of this." Sunoo burst out in anger. That day Sunoo didn't want to make a scandal in public, but today no one was going to stop him.

"Stay within your limits. And a piece of shit is not him but you. Don't ever try to talk to me again." Sunoo said his last words and was about to leave when he got yanked on the wall.

"F*uck with this courtesy. I know how to do things in my way." He pulled the younger by his collar, dominating him. 

Sunoo without wasting a moment kicked him under his legs and dashed downstairs screaming.

"What the F*uck! Stopp, I said!" The boy yelled in pain.

"Someone help!" The younger didn't stop a second. His only thought was Sunghoon. He was the only one who could take him from these filthy people.

Sunoo finally stopped in front of a dining table, breathing heavily. Only he knew how frightened he was feeling while protecting himself.

Faded footsteps started to resonant from the main door and this was Sunoo's chance to get help from someone. He rushed from the dining table to the place and saw a man in a black suit, wearing a navy blue masquerade.

"S-sir, please help me! There's a guy-" Sunoo froze at his place when the man removed his mask.

"S-sunghoon!" Sunoo looked at him and immediately embraced the older to feel saved from this world.

God did listen to him. This whole time, Sunghoon was there, watching Sunoo silently.

He wasn't satisfied with Sunoo staying between the people he just met. So he went to the party too. Due to a masquerade theme, it was easier for him to not get caught by anyone.

From Sunoo dancing with that guy to going upstairs, Sunghoon was keeping an eye on everything. Except when he got merged in the crowd.

"Sunoo, What happened? Tell me, I'm begging you." But Sunoo didn't uttered a word except crying.

"You're scaring me, Love!" Sunghoon panicked and tighten his hug. What really occurred in just some minutes when he got distracted by the people.

"H-he was f-forcing me..." Sunoo sobbed loudly just when the boy came down irritatedly.

Sunghoon stared at the boy quietly and removed his hands around Sunoo's waist. It could be the last breath the boy was having.

"I've warned you." He went close to the boy, who now became numb after witnessing the nightmare of his life.

"How are you here-" Sunghoon closed his fist and punched the boy badly, making him fall to the floor.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM AGAIN!" He began to beat him while the other tried his best to resist his strike. 3-4 punches, and he was on the point of passing out. This was all his strength.

"What's happening here!" Bora and the other people came inside the house after hearing the noises inside the house. 

Everyone backed away after seeing Sunghoon hovering over the boy, smacking his face with his now blood-covered fist.

Sunoo wasn't in a situation to say anything as he remained silent while shedding tears.

"Stop, Mr.!" Bora walked to Sunghoon and pushed him from the knocked-out guy.

"Is this how you organize your so-called parties?" Sunghoon lashed out angrily.

"W-what?"

"He se*ually harassed my boyfriend, and you all didn't even care to see what's happening inside."

Bora went completely silent and looked at Sunoo, who was standing terrified and trembling.

"But who are you? You weren't invited here." A girl from the crowd spoke.

"He had asked me." Bora glared at the girl who became muted in embarrassment.

"Tell him not to ever think about my boyfriend again. Or he will face the worst of me." Sunghoon warned furiously and took Sunoo from the party.

Bora looked at the guy last time. "You deserved it."

                                            __________.__________

Sunoo was sitting on Sunghoon lap, face buried in the crook of his neck while crying his heart out. His sobs became louder and louder, but there was nothing which could end his torment.

"You're safe now. Stop wasting your tears, Sunoo." Sunghoon adjusted his position on the bed, and gently patted Sunoo on his back.

"I-If you weren't there. H-he could..." Sunoo clenched Sunghoon's back in fear. None of them wanted to think about the consequences.

"But I was there. And I will always be. No one can do anything with you without your consent." Sunghoon cupped Sunoo's face while removing the new tears forming. If only he could kiss Sunoo to make him feel better.

Sunoo gave a brief smile to Sunghoon while staring at his hypnotising eyes.

"W-why did you call me your... boyfriend in front of them?" Sunoo asked with his doe eyes. Sunghoon wasn't actually waiting for this question. His mind stopped working for a moment.

"Y-you didn't like it?"

"It's not my answer. Just d-don't call me your boyfriend if you don't feel like that. It's weird!" Sunoo answered with a poker face now glaring at Sunghoon.

It was heartbreaking when the person just called you his love without even having emotions.

"What If I say, I don't want to stop?" Sunghoon teased with a smirk.

"Why would yo-"

"Be my boyfriend, then." Sunghoon closed the distance and hoped the answer would be yes.

Even he didn't know why he was saying this without any preparation. But confessing your love doesn't want good timing.

"OK, I know It's so sudden but I don't want to lose you, especially after today. I don't want anyone to be near you other than me. I want to give you my name for my whole life, Sunoo.

"You know, It took me days to realise this unknown feeling. And I want to confess today, now."

"Sunoo... I l-love you-" Before Sunghoon could complete, Sunoo pressed his lips on Sunghoon's, making the boy dumbfounded.

The kiss was smooth yet intense from the younger's side. Sunoo's soft, fleshy lips were making a perfect combo with Sunghoon's sweet and curved ones.

Sunoo's hands pulled Sunghoon's shirt gradually, making everything unbelievable for the older.  The older groaned between the kiss, gripping Sunoo's waist firmly. They wanted to breathe, but not at the same time. 

At last, they broke the kiss to get some air. Although It was their first kiss, both did make it last more than they thought.

"I want to sleep."

                                            __________.__________

HI EVERYBODY!

THEY FINALLY KISSED 🤝

I HOPE WE ARE PERFECT AND HEALTHY!

Do vote and comment🥰

See you next week! <3 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

125K 4K 42
A yang jungwon based story where a regular engene accidentally sends a message to a wrong number. But what she doesn't know is that the owner of the...
123K 7.4K 17
After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungwon, forces him to play. And there comes...
676 61 7
a collision between a girl who suffered trying to survive life with a boy who is not afraid of dying. "Take me anywhere but home, please" "Your wish...
20.1K 767 27
a jakehoon story 2nd enha book 🫢🏻 [ long chapters + lots of heejake .. if you don't like that- i'm sorry but this book might not be great for you...