š—œš——š—™š—–, matt sturniolo. ( āœ“...

By louis-core

i'm only a š—³š—¼š—¼š—¹ for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—›. . . for all of... More

šˆšƒš…š‚
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. ( stop being sus, man )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. ( what do you mean you're in jail? )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘. ( auroras cameron lockeheart obsession )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’. ( just take the roll )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“. ( matt's funeral )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”. ( enemy's doorstep )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•. ( rory the shapeshifter )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–. ( wtf is a business class for )
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—. ( stupid fucking jacket )
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. ( i appreciate it )
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ( death glares don't actually kill )
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ( i'm here now )
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. ( you physically pain me )
šŸŽšŸšŸ’. ( actually fucking annoying )
šŸŽšŸšŸ“. ( no extra caramel? )
šŸŽšŸšŸ”. ( i'm sorry )
šŸŽšŸšŸ•. ( sort your shit out )
šŸŽšŸšŸ–. ( i don't fucking care )
šŸŽšŸšŸ—. ( the ick )
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. ( you do care )
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ( staring problem )
šŸŽšŸšŸ. ( mine )
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. ( what the fuck? )
šŸŽšŸšŸ“. ( top secret )
šŸŽšŸšŸ”. ( just stay )
šŸŽšŸšŸ•. ( a lil smoochie )
šŸŽšŸšŸ–. ( in the dark )
šŸŽšŸšŸ—. ( shut up for once )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ. ( unexplainable )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ. ( playing cupid )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ. ( just you )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘. ( teddies in blankets )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’. ( ok )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“. ( thin line )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”. ( 'rora )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•. ( never gonna happen, remember? )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–. ( pinkie )
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—. ( team jacob )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ. ( who the fuck? )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ. ( done. )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ. ( a fool )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘. ( i want to kiss his bald head )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’. ( a spark )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“. ( game over: you lost )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”. ( not in love )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•. ( stop calling me that )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–. ( priorities, man, priorities )
šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—. ( on your own )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ. ( he'll be here )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ. ( how you get the girl )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ. ( you deserve to cry )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘. ( be with me )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’. ( if only she had known )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“. ( yours )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”. ( definitely in love )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•. ( he's crossed it )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–. ( you're weak )
šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—. ( he's supposed to be here )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ. ( even if it's fake )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ. ( like dogs )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ. ( it'll always be worth it )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘. ( i should've been there )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’. ( the literal fucking stuffed animal )
šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“. ( you mean every thing to me )
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„

šŸŽšŸšŸ’. ( better kisser )

53.2K 1.2K 7.6K
By louis-core

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR !
[ real life, imessage ]

❝ BETTER KISSER ❞

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

aurora sits on the couch, curled underneath a blanket as her head lays back comfortably on the cushion behind her. british voices play over the tv which are irritable to her but she's learned to get over it because it's love island and she's obsessed.

"gemma's such a bitch," elijah mutters from the couch cushion furthest from her. she forced him to watch it with her because she knows he has nothing better to do and now he's so intrigued that he has his own blanket to be extra comfortable.

"yeah but she gets kinda better, don't worry," she assures him quietly, focusing on the tv and not even turning to him when she talks.

the two fall into a silence after that, just silently judging the people and couples and only speaking up when something dramatic happens. it's comfortable. auroras been forcing elijah to watch shows with her since they were still in elementary school.

the quietness is interrupted when the front door opens, both aurora and elijah share a look before glancing at the hallway and waiting for whoever it is to walk out. when it's just their step dad returning from work, elijah turns back to the tv easily. aurora speaks up though, "hey, dad."

when he just glances at her once and walks past the living room into the kitchen, she bites her tongue. she's not sure why she tries when she's had a strained relationship with him for the past years.

"there's a boy outside for you, aurora," he calls out once he's in the other room.

aurora is suddenly on her feet.

"since when have you had boys waiting for you?" elijah teases, narrowing his eyes at her.

"shut up, eli." she rolls her eyes playfully, not bothering to pause the tv since she's already seen the entire season and beginning her way to the front door.

once she reaches the door, she takes in a breath, knowing who she's expecting.

she opens the door with high expectations.

"hi, aurora."

her face falls and for the genuine hundredth time today, she thinks, what the fuck?

she glances at the boy on the other side with a frown before walking away, making sure elijah didn't hear with a peak of her head around the corner. she turns back around and takes a step outside, the boy also stepping back as she closes the door behind her. "what the actual fuck are you doing here?" she exclaims as soon as she's facing him directly.

he shrugs. "you owe me an explanation."

"cameron," she sighs, shaking her head. "no i don't."

"yes you do," he crosses his arms, his face scrunching up as it's obvious he's annoyed. she's not sure why he won't just let this go when she's literally ghosted him since she left his house. "we were talking for two weeks and then you randomly lied to me and left my house with matt out of all fucking people."

aurora is already rolling her eyes. "i just wasn't as into you as i originally thought. it's not that big of a deal, just let it go."

he scoffs, shaking his head slightly. "i just think it's funny that you're doing all this just to go be with ma-"

"oh my god," aurora interrupts him with a literal groan. "you're so obsessed with him."

"really?" he raises his eyebrows at her. "that's funny as fuck coming from you, aurora."

aurora presses her lips together to refrain from responding, instead glancing off in another direction for a couple seconds. "whatever," she says once she looks back to him. "just go home, cameron."

he shakes his head before raising one of his hands and pointing to his left cheekbone. there's bruising covering it that's obviously faded a bit but it's also been a week since he took the hit. "did you know he did this?"

aurora sighs. "yeah."

"and you just don't fucking care?" he waits for her to respond and when all she does is shrug, he lowers his hand to fall back against his side with another scoff. "whatever, aurora," he says, now looking at her directly in the eyes. "i hope you know i didn't even actually want anything with you. i was just bored."

she just stares at him for a moment. although it does hurt a part of her, the part of her that had a massive crush on him for an entire year, she doesn't show it. instead, she says:

"i don't care. matt's a better kisser than you anyway."

the completely truthful words do exactly what she wants. his lips part and his eyebrows raise. "are you fucking serious?" he asks in disbelief.

"one-hundred percent," she tells him dead serious.

he pauses for a few seconds before his jaw begins to clench. "you were boring as fuck anyways."

"alright," she just rolls her eyes. "anything else?"

"yeah actually," he answers. "stupid as fuck too. i was seeing two other girls the entire time we talked just because you refused to do literally fucking anything."

aurora opens her mouth to respond with something else but before she can say anything, the door behind her opens. her eyes immediately widen and once she sees who steps out, she steps back slightly.

"what the actual fuck?" elijah immediately says, not bothering to shut the door behind him as he's already glaring at cameron.

"elijah..." is all aurora watches cameron respond with before she slides behind elijah and back into the house. elijah looks back and nods at her once before she shuts the door.

she can still hear them very well from outside the door so she instantly realizes that's how elijah heard what was going on. see, she never told elijah about cameron to prevent this exact thing from happening. also because she didn't want to receive a scolding from him. she knows she's still definitely receiving a scolding but she doesn't even care anymore, she just absolutely despises cameron lockeheart.

the anger still fueling from her body can decidedly only be fixed with one thing so she walks to the stairs and climbs up to her room. once the doors closed behind her and she's sat on the edge of her bed, she pulls her phone out.

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

saturn 😟😟 ; venus
rory 👺 ; aurora

rory 👺
what's kingstons number

saturn 😟😟
oh hello rory
why do u need his number

rory 👺
no reason

saturn 😟😟
okay... 🙂
it's ### #### ####

rory 👺
thank u bae ily

saturn 😟😟
ilyt 🤨

kingston 🙂 ; kingston
# ; aurora

#
yo
it's aurora

kingston 🙂
who

#
from taylor's room today

kingston 🙂
oh shit
what's good mf
your named after the sleeping beauty bitch?

#
yes i guess so

kingston 🙂 changed #'s name to sleeping beauty fr??

kingston 🙂
oh that's sick asf
i lowk fuck with her

sleeping beauty fr??
delightful

kingston 🙂
alr so what's up

sleeping beauty fr??
kinda wanna check out that party u mentioned

kingston 🙂
yo fr?

sleeping beauty fr??
yup
can u drive

kingston 🙂
yes i can

sleeping beauty fr??
pick me up in like 20 possibly.....?

kingston 🙂
hmmm
alr
but just kno
i'm late already so we're gonna be extra late

sleeping beauty fr??
ok but that just means the party will already be at it's best when we get there

kingston 🙂
i like the way you think
see i knew i fucked with u

sleeping beauty fr??
didn't think you'd remember me from how buzzed u were actually

kingston 🙂
nah i do
i also remember ur boy matt

sleeping beauty fr??
great! 😍

kingston 🙂
u gonna bring him??

sleeping beauty fr??
😐
ur a funny guy

kingston 🙂
come on bro
let me meet him fr🙏

sleeping beauty fr??
🙂
i'll see u in 20

kingston 🙂
alr
addy?

sleeping beauty fr??
current location
liked by kingston 🙂

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

after auroras done getting ready for the party, kingston texts her that he's outside. before she can make it out to his car, she gets stopped by elijah. the two talk shortly and he settles that he's not mad at her, he's just pissed at cameron for being such a dick. he also settles that he's completely done with cameron because apparently, he had been putting up with his bullshit for a while now.

when she finally makes it to kingstons car, she climbs into the passenger seat and instantly notices lets out a sigh of relief. she glances over at him to see him chugging a redbull and rolls her eyes amusedly.

"you're such a character," she says with a small laugh, earning a slight chuckle from him once he puts his now empty drink down. "now where's your aux cord?"

they begin listening to tyler, the creator as kingston drives pretty smoothly. when she started playing the artist, he reached over and gave her a fist bump, congratulating her on the 'sick choice.'

"yo," kingston says after a bit of silence between the two, glancing over at her. "you drinking tonight?"

aurora absolutely hates alcohol. she saw what it did to her parents and decided she completely hated the substance. she's only gotten drunk once and she hated it then too.

after today though, for some reason, what comes out of her mouth is a short, "yeah."

"alright," kingston nods, not questioning it in the slightest. "i won't 'cause i've gotta drive so i'll make sure you don't get like... too fucked up."

"gee, thanks," aurora laughs a bit. "i appreciate it."

💌

i wrote this in one day woah

also kingston wasn't gonna be a main character but u guys love him so dw, he'll be a reappearing one 🙏🙏

you actually get to see his face claim i randomly picked out last night and i'm 99% sure u won't be disappointed. it makes me giggle a bit

also the matt and aurora content we'll end up getting from this party??? so worth it #trust

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 6.7K 48
ā it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. āž ā you don't hate me? āž ā we both know i don't. āž š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—›. . . ever since she was young, š—±š—²š—»ļæ½...
93.9K 3.2K 32
ā what is this? every time we fight are we just gonna kiss and make up? āž ā you know i can't focus on anything besides your lips, z. āž zara and matt...
68.8K 923 52
šŸ§© š™„š™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™.. š‚š”š«š¢š¬ š’š­š®š«š§š¢šØš„šØ and šˆš¬š„šš šŒš¢š„š„šžš« are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
554K 9.1K 33
āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:* š¦š¢š„š„š¢šž is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about her beside the fact she's hopelessly in l...