โ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ช๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ก...

By No_H0rny_bonk

!๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘!: ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š, ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ... More

ใƒฏใƒณ
ไบŒใค
ไธ‰ใค
ๅ››
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
NOT A CHAPTER
ๅ…ซ
(๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜)๐˜ฟ๐™†!๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ค ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง
ไน
ๅ

ไบ”

17.7K 591 3.1K
By No_H0rny_bonk

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

With hesitation, the group of slayers departed, beyond saddened but they had a job to attend.
You and your parents smiled softly while waving them off.

Muichiro even had the balls to hug you before disappearing in thin air. You giggled at his obvious shyness.

Kanae gave you a hug as well and a quick peck on cheek which you smiled brightly at.
She then left quickly in embarrassment at her bizarre actions she did without thinking.

Gyomei respected your comfort and personal space so he gave you sweet a hand shake but you pulled him into a crushing hug.
He felt his heart rate speed as he placed a gentle hand on top of your head in a loving manner before disappearing as well.

The day continued as normal as any day, but of course that's never the case for you my dear.

'' Mother, Father! I'll be back in a little bit!''

You cupped your hands around you mouth and called out to your parents.

'' Alright hunny! Be safe! ''

Your mother responded with a light laugh from the other room. On the other hand, your father responded with a stern tone while entering the livingroom;

'' Alright you boy magnet, No. More. Boys.''

You smirked softly and shrugged.

'' You never said no girls! ''

With that, you raced out the door, ignoring the futile warnings from your father.
You laughed and waved at your father as you jogged down the graveled trail.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

You starred agape at the sight in front of you.

Four stone like statues circled upon a patch of grass, the stones were absolutely covered moss, vines and flowers.
It looked beautiful.

You walked towards the middle and there seems to be something that lied upon the patch of grass.

You weaved your way through the long weeds and grass before immediately realizing what the thing was in the middle of a grass.

'A grave!'

You immediately dropped to your knees and prayed upon the grave. You set a blessing along side the grave, a beautiful stone that you found by the river when you met muichiro.

You clasped your hands together to begin a prayer and an apology for intrusion in silence.

You obviously failed to notice eyes that starred wide at your generosity.
No one has ever found this place in a while, and even if someone did, they never showed such kindness..

You opened your eyes and then noticed eyes on you, you looked to see where they were coming from, only to see maroon eyes starring into your own.

You both starred at each other in silence before the male realized what was going on;

'' You can.. See me?''

You slowly nod with a confused look slowly morphing its way onto your face.

His jaw ever so slightly dropped before shutting quickly.

He then started to approach you and you tensed a bit which he noticed and stopped a good amount of feet away from you.

He sat on his knees like you were as you fully shifted to face him.

He softly smiled and spoke up;

'' Tsugikuni Yoriichi. You may call me, Yorrichi, if you please. ''

You smiled cheerfully, letting your guard down a bit and introduced yourself.

'' Sorry about being so tense! My name is, Y/n L/n, you may call me Y/n. ''

You outstretched your hand for him to take, which he rather quickly accepted.

Your hands were unbelievably soft!
It felt like touching clouds, he hadn't felt human contact in years.

The feeling of your softness still lingered upon his palm.
You suddenly arose which slightly confused him, yet also worried that you were leaving.

You gestured for him to stay put which made him more confused.

You disappeared behind one of the large stone that stood proudly, you plucked a few flowers and vines.

You then returned to yoriichi and sat in front of him once again. You proceeded to tie the ends of the vine and flowers before it finally morphed into an uneven circle.

You placed it upon his head with a smile.

'' Flower crowns always cheer up anyone. ''

He starred in pure shock at you before his cheeks dusted pink. He looked away with a hand over this face, claiming the wind blew dirt in his eyes.

'' But there's no wind-''

He quickly cut you off with a small cough. You shook your head and giggled.

You both continued to talk, do little cute, kind gestures towards on another.

The sun soon started to fall behind the broad mountains framing you perfectly.

You were laughing at the rolly polly scrambling your hand and yoriichi started at you with a confused look.

He was relived to finally have someone to talk to..
He had always been so lonely, longing for someone to see him one day. It was like his prayers were answered when you came.

He smiled.

Not a normal one.

But a genuine one.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

As the warmth of the proud sun, soon slipped behind the towering mountains you had to depart from Yoriichi.
Very much to his disappointment.

You waved and smiled softly as you continued through the forest.
Leaves and sticks crumbled and crackled underneath your sandals as you peacefully ventured down a gravel path.

The moon beautifully peeked through the trees and the wind blew softly with the swaying trees.

It would've made you comfortable if it weren't for the feeling of being watched.

You felt goosebumps forming as you tried to fasten your footsteps without being noticed.

You soon heard a twig snapped and started bolting, you pulled out your dual kunai's for protection.

But you could only get so far before being tackled.

You yelped as the impact on the ground knocked the everlasting breath out of you.

You heard crackling before a hoarse voice spoke up;

'' King Inosuke has found his underling!''

What.
Underling? OH HELL NO, THIS SEXIST MOTHERFUCKA BETTER THINK AGAIN.

You twisted your upper body and rammed your head against inosuke's head.
He was caught of guard and stumbled.

You immediately sprung up and wrapped your arms around his waist then slammed him into the ground.

After that, you pinned him against the gravels path, with a knife to his throat.

You didn't even bother to ask about the boar mask.

All you knew is that, it reeked a horrid smell.

You deadpanned at the fuzzy things that emmited of him but only shook it away.

'' What do you want. ''

The fuzzy things then popped and he crackled while pushing you off.

You landed on your feet, while he did this weird ass flexibility flip to get up.

Show off.

You narrowed your eyes before getting in a defensive stance.

He then puffed out his chest and put his thumb to his chest.

'' Names Inosuke Hashibira! King of the mountains, and you are trespassing!''

You starred at the delusional stranger before huffing and introducing yourself as well.

'' L/n Y/n, a̶n̶d̶ i̶m̶m̶a̶ b̶e̶a̶t̶ y̶o̶ a̶s̶s̶ and I'm sorry for trespassing but I need to get home. ''

He only crackled again and pointed at you before speaking;

'' I'll let you through as long as you vow to be my worthy underling!''

You starred at him, thinking he was joking.
He's got to be joking.

...

He wasn't joking.

'' No thank you. I'd just like to go home.''

He shook his head and you think, smirked?

'' Only if you agree to be my underling!''

You groaned and decided to play along.

'' Fine, almighty king inosuke. Can I go home now?''

He grunted and puffed steam out of his boar mask.

'' Sure! But you have to to bring acorns to me everyday!''

Acorn kink?
You wouldn't be surprised anymore.
You sighed and agreed.

You just wanted to go home..

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

You sluggishly opened the shoji and slipped off your sandals.

You trudged down the darkened hallway and noted that your parents must be asleep.

You the did your night routine and slipped into bed, hoping for a peaceful morning.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'' Y/N! SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!''

You snapped open your eyes and groaned in frustration.

You slipped out of your futon, straightend the sheets before going to see who was there.

You thanked your mother before walking out the door, only to see—

'' COME ON UNDERLING, WE MuST COLLECT ACORNS!''

''HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE!?''

You screamed in absolute shock while being dragged along a graveled trail.

''NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS UNDERLING!''

''WAIT, IM STILL IN MY NIGHT GOWN—''

Your complaints were unheard as he continued to drag you along the trail to your doom.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

'' Are we done yet? ''

You sat upon a tree limb whole holding a hand full of acorns.

He was on the limb above you, still picking acorns.

'' King Inosuke just needs one more!''

You sighed and nodded.
You both have been at this for three hours straight.

You were still in your nightgown too.

You were still pretty sure he had an acorns kink but also a person on drugs.

But ofcourse don't judge a book by its cover.

You soon got lost in the sound of trees and the soft wind.
But, it was rudely interrupted;

'' Got it!''

You jolted out from the temporary trance and looked at inosuke.
He held a bunch of acorns and gestured for you to take them.

You jumped down from the branch as did he and let him pour the acorns into your palms.

'' This is a trophy from your king inosuke! Be thankful underling!''

You raised a brow at him before questioning;

'' What exactly is this trophy for? ''

He paused before letting his loud voice turn low but loud enough for you to hear.

'' A trophy for being a good underling..''

You chuckled in response. In some way, this was cute. He patted his boar mask and he just let you.

You held the acorns in your palms while you both ventured back to your home.

He blabbered on about his travels and adventures, obviously exaggerating most.

But in a way, you found his presence fun to be around.

Not too long after, you were both at your front door.

'' Be ready underling! I'll come by tomorrow at the same time!''

You smiled softly.

'' You know, I'd like that.''

Before you or inosuke could say anything else, your father slammed the door open, startling you both.

''Y/N, WHAT DID I SAY!?''

You quickly tried to protest;

'' FATHER, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!''

Inosuke soon joined in;

'' UNDERLING, WHO IS THIS?''

Your father gasped and clutched your shoulders, violently shaking you.

''UNDERLING? Y/N, DO YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF BOTTOM AND TOP KINK?!''

Your eyes widened as you immediately shook your head 'no'.

You then slipped out of your fathers grasp and pulled inosuke into the bushes.

'' Yeah, uh sorry inosuke! That's my father. So you have to go now!''

Inosuke huffed and surprisingly obliged to your demand.

You sighed and dragged your protesting father inside.

You then began to explain to him that inosuke had brain damage and referred to people as underlings.

Which was a pathetic lie but your father brought it and let you off the hook.
You were sure of one thing!

You are never letting inosuke walk you home again.

♡━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━♡

𝑻𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒐 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔:

-Yoriichi is waiting for your return.

-Inosuke followed you home the night you both met. That's how he knows where you live.

-Inosuke has lice and fleas.

-The Kamados death is nearing.

-The eyes that were watching you were not Inosuke's.

●▃▃▃▃▃▃▃♡♡♡♡▃▃▃▃▃▃▃●

𝐊𝐞𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
(small fluff story)

(If any of you would like a small separate story with a character, I would gladly make it!)

You hummed a soft tune while folding clothes for the kamados.
You had recently been introduced as a nanny for the children while the mother cooked and worked.

The husband of Kei kamado had passes a few years ago, so you took some of his matters into your hands. Woman or not.

Kei and you were pretty close and the children have started to see you as a 2nd motherly figure.

You got along great with little tanjiro and nezuko.

Tanjiro was such a hard working boy, just like his father.

And nezuko was a beautiful girl, that had the heart of her mother's.

Anyways, enough with past.

You clutched the handles of the now empty laundry basket and made your way back into the cabin.

Kei sat at the table, sewing back a kimono.

When she saw you, she visibly brightened and ran to hug you.
You chuckled and set the basket down to hug her back.

You both had known each other for years.

You grew extremely fond of her and as did she.

Kei, maybe a little too fond to the point where her heart began to speed at a rapid pace when you were with her.

Your laugh, your enchanting (e/c) eyes..

Just everything about you made her feel fuzzy.

The hug lingered before being broken.
You rested both of your hands on each of her arms as you looked deep into her eyes.

She starred back with adoration.

You slipped a strand of her raven hair, behind her ear while smiling softly.

Her cheeks blew up into red as she raced to the kitchen in embarrassment.

She covered her face with her hands and stood in the kitchen awkwardly.

She heard you chuckle from the other room while opening the Shoji door to the hallway.

You quietly walked along the halls with bright red cheeks.

Yeah, you both loved each other without even knowing it.

You didn't know how to tell her but that easily changed when you remembered a scenery you ran into on your way here.

The sakura tree on a hill!

You smiled softly and set the basket in a closet then quietly raced down the hallway to the kitchen.

You grabbed kei's hand, catching her by surprise, before running outside with a confused kei behind you.

She didn't utter a word though.

You raced past the woods and there it was, showing beautiful under the full moon.

You both sat side by side in a comfortable silence.

That was until kei spoke up;

'' You know, I love you y/n.''

You starred at her in shock as she still starred at the moon, obviously not knowing what she just said.

It then hit her.

Her face bloomed deep red as she snapped her head towards you, opened her mouth to say something, but noting came out.

You then spoke, still in shock;

'' I.. Love you too, kei..''

You both held the exact same shocked look, but it soon faded into ones of admiration.

You both looked back at the moon in silence.

Kei rested her upon your shoulder while you rested your head on hers.

This was a silent way of showing a passionate yet to each of your confessions.

The silence was easily broken by the sound of a little boys voice;

'' It's about time! ''

You both snapped your head to little tanjiro and nezuko smiling like idiots.

They both came and sat on each of your laps.

You giggled while kei just shook her head with a smile.

Then little nezuko spoke up;

'' Yay! Two mommas!''

━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

Yall are killing me.

6.0K+!? I don't deserve yall😭💞 This is just too sweet and yall are so nice, it makes me cry!

Tysm for getting me this far and I'll try and update as much as I can!💕💕

-2589 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 25.7K 42
.ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท. .ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท. .ยท:*ยจยจ* โ‰ˆโ˜†โ‰ˆ *ยจยจ*:ยท. .ยท:*ยจ ยจ*:ยท. -:ยฆ:--:ยฆ:--:ยฆ:--:ยฆ:--:ยฆ:--:ยฆ:- ยฐยบยครธยบยฐยฐยฐยบยครธยบยครธยบยฐยฐยฐยบยครธยบยฐ โ€ขยท.ยท''ยท.ยทโ€ขยท.ยท''ยท.ยทโ€ขยท.ยท''ยท.ยทโ€ขยท.ยท''ยท.ยทโ€ข .ยท...
18.7K 489 12
(โœ“) ๐“๐€๐๐Š๐€๐๐€ โ”โ”โ” โ€ข *โ‚Šยฐ.โ€ขยฐ โœฟ ยฐโ€ข.ยฐโ‚Š* โ€ข โ”โ” ๐™Ž๐™๐™ˆ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™” ยฐโ‚Š*. ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๏ฟฝ...
8K 217 11
โ““โ“˜โ“ขโ“’โ“žโ“โ“ฃโ“˜โ“โ“คโ“”โ““ หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท ฮฑฮท ั”ัƒั” ฦ’ฯƒั ฮฑฮท ั”ัƒั”. ฮฑ โ„“ั”g ฦ’ฯƒั ฮฑ โ„“ั”g. ฮฑ ั•ะฝฯƒั‚ ฮนฮท ั‚ะฝั” ะฝั”ฮฑัั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั•ฮท'ั‚ ะผฮฑะบั” ฮนั‚ ฯ…ฮท-ะฒัั”ฮฑะบ. ส/ษด แดกแด€s แด€ สแดแดœษดษข ส™แดส ส™แดส€ษด ษชษดแด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด€แด…ษชsแด‡...