【Stranger Things 4】 Eddie Mu...

By IloveAnthonyLaRusso

You're the sibling of Chrissy. You and your sister were always close. Anywas this story is about how Eddie Mu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 16

1K 24 3
By IloveAnthonyLaRusso

Some moments later...

Eleven: "My friends...I saw them. You told me they were safe. They're not safe..."

Owens: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay...Uh, just give us a second, please."

*Some random people walk out of the room*

Owens: "We're not gonna let anything happen to your friends, okay, kiddo? I will personally make sure of that. Did...Did you see where they were?"

Eleven: "They were at...they were at Max's house."

*Y/n runs to them*

Y/n: "Max...like Max Mayfield...?!"

Eleven: "Yes. They're planning to kill him. To kill Henry."

Y/n: "Who the fuck is Henry...?"

Eleven: "One...or Vecna..."

Y/n: "Heilige Scheiße...Wie kommen die nur auf so eine Idee...? Sind die lebensmüde?! Shit...shit...Ich spreche jetzt Deutsch...Wieso spreche ich Deutsch?!
[Holy shit...How did they come up with such an idea? Are they tired of life?! Shit...shit...Now I'm speaking German...Why do I speak German?!]"

Owen: "Okay...okay...So here's what's gonna happen. I have people in Hawkins and I'm gonna send some to Max Mayfield. And they will stop him-"

Eleven and Y/n: "Her."

Owen: "Stop her. And the rest of them from whatever foolish, although well-intentioned, mission that they're attempting, alright?"

Eleven: "No. No, do not send your men. Send me."

Dr. Brenner: "Your friends are not prepared for this fight, Eleven. And neither are you."

Y/n: "Let me go with her...I can-"

Dr. Brenner: "Go back in to the room where you woke up!"

Y/n: "OH NO...I WILL NOT LEAVE MY SISTER AGAIN!"

Eleven: "Sister? I don't have a sibling..."

Y/n: "That's not important right now...Our friends need us. We've stopped him once. We will again."

Dr. Brenner: "I'm sorry. You can't. It's impossible."

Owen: "Nothing is impossible. I can call Stinson. She's got connections at Nellis. That's two hours away. And if we hustle, I'll bet we can be in Hawkins before nightfall."

Dr. Brenner: "That would be a grave mistake."

Owen: "Waiting would be an even greater mistake. What if One makes his move before we've had a chance to throw a punch? Then what is the point of all this?"

Dr. Brenner: "That's a risk we're going to have to take."

Owen: "We pushed her before and look what happened."

Y/n: "Hey...What about me...?"

Dr. Brenner: "Oh NO...You don't use your powers again...Remember what happened last time?"

Y/n: "No...?"

Some moments later...

Owen: "You're sure you wanna do this?"

*Eleven nods*

Owen: "Okay. Pack your things, say your goodbyes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 12 19
Charlie Harrington is Steve Harrington's younger sister who always sees the good in everyone she comes across with. Charlie never saw herself fallin...
8.1K 144 48
These are just Random thoughts that go running through my head on a daily basis , all about our favorite Dungeon Master, hope you enjoy 😉 🛑Smut w...
304K 3.1K 50
Your Steve's little sister and are friends with Dustin and Mike. Dustin always talks about this guy named Eddie but you never have gotten the chance...
13.9K 225 19
Y/n Henderson x Eddie Munson The first look at Dustins sister makes Eddie's heart beat harder then before. When Y/n sees Eddie she immediately falls...